[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey legbuts, I just remembered a thread here explaining how you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170810_150825.jpg (167KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_150825.jpg
167KB, 960x720px
Hey legbuts, I just remembered a thread here explaining how you can have girl-like orgasm with a penis, I was almost sure I saved it but I can't seem to find it anhwhere on my phone, I can't seem to find it on Google, did anyone save it by any chance ? Thanks by advance.
pic unrelated
>>
>>8742424
i want girl orgasms
>>
>>8742473
I know right, me too! There was an image that explained how to achieve it, and I was sure I saved it, but it seems like I did not unfortunately. Hopefuly some nice anon will have saved it and will repost it here.
>>
File: brows.jpg (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
8KB, 239x211px
Hi. It's very simple to attain girl orgasms, just get on antiandrogens and estrogens or have your testicles removed altogether and you'll be having girl orgasms in no time.
Have fun, buddy.
>>
>>8742503
That's not... the girl orgasms I was talking about...
>>
File: brows 1.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows 1.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>8742509
Then you are just an fetishitic AGP straight man who deserves to have his hairy ass thrown into a gas chamber, my man.
>>
>>8742503
Yep, and then you gotta ram something up your butt.
>>
I’m not trans just gay, but interested in this. (Also why am I interested in this).
>>
>>8742524
Other than the meme picture OP is looking for, just bottom and get a prostate orgasm, it's about the same thing, but if you were to go on estrogen it can last much longer and be more intense.
>>
Get on HRT for a few months and you'll have girl orgasms.

It's a whole different experience. Guy orgasms are quick and crotch-centric, to a high peak and then quickly to relaxation and clarity of thought.

Female orgasms (Or, to squelch the screaming TERFs who insist that it's not a girl orgasm because you're male, the orgasms you'll have on estrogen) are far removed. It's a rolling pleasure that starts further out in the body and crashes through you to the abdomen; depending on the severity you'll lose cognitive and speaking abilities momentarily and convulse for a few seconds.Your mind goes numb and it takes you a lot longer to recover; you'll be foggy and feel 'floaty' for a few minutes.

10/10 would recommend. Read some good erotica while high in bed for the best orgasm you'll ever have.
>>
>>8742520
Why would I desserve such a thing ? Also I am very much a girl, thank you.

>>8742521
That's gay.

>>8742538
It was a meme ? That's actuallly pretty sad.

>>8742541
Wow that sounds hot, can't wait for HRT to arrive.
>>
>>8742424
Rub it like a girl would, desu. It's easier with undies on.
>>
>>8742520
>AGP
>straight man
Choose one.
>>
>>8742558
Choose two actually. Since AGP is a fetish why wouldn't a straight man like OP have it?
>>
>>8742558
I choose AGP!
>>
>>8742567
>AGP
>a fetish
Choose one.

>a straight man
>like OP
Choose one.

>>8742569
You chose wisely.
>>
>>8742556
For real ?
>>
>>8742572
Thank you nice anon!
>>
>>8742556
I always fap this way and afaik I still get boy orgasms.
>>
>>8742572
>In my opinion, interference with interpersonal intimacy during sex constitutes one of the strongest bases for considering clinically significant autogynephilia to be a genuine mental disorder.

Men Trapped in Men's Bodies, pg 61

>I would argue that, from a psychotherapeutic perspective, validation of a client’s experience of psychopathology (and addressing associated issues of shame and stigma) is ultimately a more powerful and effective intervention than attempting to “depathologize” a condition that is genuinely pathological.

pg 62

daily reminder you own goddess disagrees with you on every point and y
>>
>>8742503
Will do
>>
>>8742608
Daily reminder that your post doesn't make sense.
>>
>>8742608
Who is our goddess and also what the fuck
>>
File: tumblr_o3xxbghEdL1ud3n4go3_500.jpg (35KB, 500x217px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3xxbghEdL1ud3n4go3_500.jpg
35KB, 500x217px
>>8742555
Yeah do you mean this picture?
>>
>>8742631
No, it was only text and it was very different from this, but thanks anyways.
>>
>>8742631
I guess this is the meme since the one I was talking about looked really serious.
>>
File: 1492231218.jpg (464KB, 1164x783px) Image search: [Google]
1492231218.jpg
464KB, 1164x783px
>>8742631
>>8742641
Or this one.
>>
>>8742649
Those are funny but I swear it was a serious thing.
>>
Pelvic floor and kegels, that's what get contracted in a vaginal orgasm. You have thoses parts too but one, they're less acessible and two they're sensible but untrained by default while you have the easy route right next to it (penis and prostate).
Takes a long time to learn to orgasm from just that, for some people it's not even mildly erogenous when they begin.
Easier way is shallow anal (rub against botoom of the pelvis, don't go so deep as hitting the prostate) and massaging the taint from the outside.
The best benefit is once you're sensitive at this place, anal with a guy rather than a dildo becomes miles better.
Good luck.
>>
>>8742668
Not what I was searching either but that's very interesting and useful, thank you anon!
>>
It was about rubbing the tip of your penis with your wet hand and then it makes you feel like you want to pee and then you spurt instead of ejaculating but it's not sperm ? That's pretty much everything I remember I think. I'm off to bed now, I'll be back.
>>
>>8742541
>Read some good erotica
Any suggestions?
>>
>>8742876
ask agpg
>>
Is it like pillow humping?
>>
Interested in this
>>
GUYS I FOUND THE SOURCE !!!!!
http://www.sexinfo101.com/forum/can-men-squirt-fluid-women
>>
>>8748222
Blessed trips
I'm done reading, I don't know if I want to try though, I don't want to squirt for 30 secs on a bed that's not even mine.
I do want to orgasm like a cis girl though.
I'll try someday.
I'm really happy I found it, I hope it can be of use.
>>
File: 1487133000214.gif (80KB, 592x415px) Image search: [Google]
1487133000214.gif
80KB, 592x415px
>tfw I'm a 25 year old afab and never had an orgasm
Report back on what it's like please
>>
>>8748274
>and never had an orgasm
why not?
>>
>>8742603
Yeah, I can second this. I usually rub under the head with a couple of fingers and I still get normal orgasms.
>>
>>8748302
I don't like masturbating because I feel wrong and I'm a kissless virgin dyke. Top it all off with an upbringing full of Catholic shame and viola
>>
>>8748368
Sounds rough anon, stay strong! <3
>>
>>8742603
>>8748308
Are you on hormones? Maybe that makes a difference?

>>8742574
Yes. Play with your boiboobs, and your neck, and grab your hair a bit too. Like you're getting fucked. Get the whole scenario going in your head.
>>
>>8748513
Th-thanks bby
I hope you have good luck in your own struggles
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.