[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told my friend that I am gay. I went for the kiss. He refused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1503063158784.png (276KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
1503063158784.png
276KB, 455x395px
I told my friend that I am gay. I went for the kiss. He refused to do it. It is so hard to be gay. You just fall for not only gay people but straight too. Now my friend does not know how to deal with it. I am sad. Any suggestions?
>>
>>8740864
Does he like Quaaludes?
>>
>>8740864
ask him to hug and then move on to cuddling, you gotta ease straight guys into it, in no time he'll be making out with you in bed
>>
>>8740868
What's that?
>>
>>8740875
But he is a heterofag. He told me.
>>
>>8740923
they all say that, if you go slow enough you'll being cuddling with him on the reg and he'll still consider himself straight
>>
>>8740936
Would pleasuring his penis with my mouth help too?
>>
>>8740917
thigh openers
>>
>>8740987
Well, I never asked.
>>
>>8740985
sleep over at his place, in the morning when he has morning wood if you've gotten to the point of sleeping in the same bed he'll definitely let you pleasure his penis with your mouth, if you do the advances the straight guys don't usually resist
>>
>>8740996
Thx. I will try it out.
>>
>>8740875
>>8740936
>>8740996
f a n t a s y
a
n
t
a
s
y
>>
>>8741009
How do you get with straight guys then huh
>>
>>8741017
are you saying that has actually worked for you
>>
>>8741039
it may or may not have worked to an unconfirmable extent, I think you're just jealous some anon is pulling qt straight dudes and you can't tbhon
>>
>>8741058
i think anon is just posting his fap fantasies and pulling op's leg
>>
>>8741069
I think anon is pretty spot on, different anon here, I just did those steps he posted and I'm sucking my friends dick rn, posting this from my iphone
>>
>>8741094
We are having a sleepover now. Hope I don't get my ass kicked.
>>
>>8741834
oh my god, I'm excited for you anon, I hope it goes well
>>
>>8741855
Thank you. I will report the results.
>>
>>8741855
It, actually worked! He was loving it. I never thought it would be so big and he came all over my face.
>>
>>8740864
ITT: LARP
>>
If its any consolation OP that's my exact life experience as a straight man
>>
>>8744533
that sounds like bullshit but I want to believe
>>
Use rope next time.
>>
>>8745506
I was serious. It was so hard to get his cream on my face.
>>
>>8745609
For what. I am new to this stuff.

>>8745609
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.