[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a profile on a trans dating app >all responses from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 15

File: 1491525328773.jpg (62KB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
1491525328773.jpg
62KB, 500x231px
>make a profile on a trans dating app
>all responses from chasers

Idk what I expected honestly
>>
>>8740141
What are these, fairytales for ants?
>>
>trans dating app
These exist?
>>
>>8740141
>trans dating app
TELL ME MORE

(Chaser here.)
>>
>>8740189
Sry I didn't realize it was so teeny :(

>>8740257
Ya it's called Trans I think. I'm also trying out HER but I'm afraid they will be mean to me bc most are cisles. Why is it so hard to find a beautiful tall trans girl with large penis?? Or just a gf in general
>>
>>8740968
If you're lying about your sex you can be banned from HER. Gtfo of our spaces.
>>
>>8740141
why is that a fairytale? seems pretty textbook relationship to me
>>
You're all a bunch of narcissistic and catty faggots.
>>
File: tgnd1.jpg (267KB, 1280x591px) Image search: [Google]
tgnd1.jpg
267KB, 1280x591px
>>
>>8741120
because trans girls just want a normal loving relationship, something most of us will never have...
>>
>>8741013
HER allows transwomen.
>>
>>8741013
Why do terfs think every lesbian wants every lesbian space to be cis only
>>
>>8741177
Allowing de jure and de facto isn't the same. If they outright said "no transwomen" they'd get swamped by hate mail. But if they allow trans women but trans women can never get a date on there then they effectively don't allow them.
>>
File: DELET THIS.jpg (86KB, 945x552px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.jpg
86KB, 945x552px
>>8741161
>>
>>8740968
>>8741013
Don't use her it fucking sucks
Especially on android it got so glitchy it's unusable, nobody is actually active anymore
>>
>>8741161
hmm all you gotta do is not settle for less than you want, thats it.
learn your qualities and ahow them off so other can also see them. love yourself and enjoy your life so other wanna be part of it.
is not that hard its just most people for whatever reason think that being trans is something negative and that brings them down
>>
>>8740141
Why would non chaser men be on a trans dating app?
>>
>>8740141
Well what were you expecting when you signed up for a fucking trans dating site. Everyone on there is going to be either a tranny or a chaser. Just use POF or OKcupid or something. I use OKcupid and I've noticed there are a disproportionate amount of T girls on there. I'm sure you can find someone.
>>
File: N5XvG8B.jpg (81KB, 436x413px) Image search: [Google]
N5XvG8B.jpg
81KB, 436x413px
>talk to transgirl I met from here
>she brings up getting dicked within an hour
But no no the bad old chasers are the ones that are always wrong. Every transgirl just wants to meet a nice guy and have a nice relationship right? I wish that.
>>
>>8741451
>picking up transgirls on 4chan

You deserve it t b h
>>
>>8741535
The funny thing is it was to be friends, and they were so desperate and slutty they wanted to exchange nudes and erp.
>>
>>8741273
Ahh, thanks a bunch for the headsup anon.
>>8741322
I was hoping for other types of people, like other trans ppl, but you are correct

>>8741354
Rly? I thought no one used that, I'll give it a shot!
>>
>>8741544
>people from 4chan are perverts and sexually repressed
More news at 11
>>
>>8740141
So according to the comic, trans people are mental children who want a daddy who also fucks them?
>>
>>8741184
>if they cant get a date using their service they not being allowed
You arent being excluded by the system because other people find you unattractive, tranny.
>>
>>8741733
So then they shouldn't be allowed to complain about others then????
>>
>>8741764
They want romance like any other girl does you fucking moron.
>>
Welcome to being a woman on a dating app/site. That's how it works. You just call the people chasers.
>>
>>8741764
>trans people are mental children who want a daddy who also fucks them

pretty accurate so far
>>
>>8742871
That's what anon said.
>>
File: Kekistani_1f571c_6251471[1].jpg (146KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Kekistani_1f571c_6251471[1].jpg
146KB, 900x506px
>>8743188
>de geenn eerr uhh CEEEE

you tell 'em kek brother!
>>
>>8743188
100% accurate.

>>8743277
Except it was used in an example of a trannies opinion that they secretly hold.

I can't suck a trannies dick, but they want this perfect fantasy of meeting a straight guy who didn't le know.
>>
>>8743277

This special snowflake shit needs to stop.

OP is basically saying:

>I asked for something
>People gave it to me
>REEEEEEEEEE That's not what I want

Trannies aren't mentally ill. That's just an excuse. They're just too stupid to realise the difference between a fantasy and a reality. They think that making their fantasy their identity will somehow make it real.

Being a furry doesn't make you a dog, being a tranny doesn't make you a woman.

They don't actually think about the long term consequences of their actions. It's all about satisfying some immediate and direct feeling or desire that they have.

They will laugh and smugly dismiss posts like this - again claiming their special snowflake status saying no one truly 'gets them' and they're just too complicated for anyone to figure out. But in reality, they're just perpetuating their own suffering - to the point of suicide.

They're not complicated, they're just arrogant and dumb. Spend any time reading posts on this board and you can see the same logical fallacies and patterns of thought emerging.

If they spent a little more time actually listening to people outside their echo chamber, they might learn a new perspective that may help them. But they don't. they just dismiss anything that doesn't reaffirm their own fantasy and then get upset when people give them what they want - because reality will never live up to the fantasy they created in their mind.
>>
>>8743196
Liking an interesting person doesn't by proxy make you interesting.
>>
>>8743367
Speaking of unrealistic fantasy, I want a confident and sexy trans GF who isn't afraid of using her large penis.

The best I think I can do in reality is a timid, shakey tranny with a tiny shriveled benis.
>>
>>8743367
>Trannies aren't mentally ill.
[citation needed]
>>
wow you must look good or something
>>
File: bald guy.gif (4MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bald guy.gif
4MB, 480x480px
>>8743188
What are the features in trans women that gay men are attracted to?

The trans women that date men don't even want people to touch their penises. Gay men aren't going to date someone who looks like female just because they have a boy butthole.
>>
File: 1502481136708.jpg (153KB, 1060x1884px) Image search: [Google]
1502481136708.jpg
153KB, 1060x1884px
>>8743367
>They don't actually think about the long term consequences of their actions. It's all about satisfying some immediate and direct feeling or desire that they have.
This is true for most people ever. It's not a tranny problem, it's a human race problem.

And AFAIK, furries don't actually want to be dogs, they want to fuck anthropomorphic animals. This is a misconception that comes from the popularization of including drag in gay culture; people think it's some fucking fetish and not a desire to work so they're accepted as female in all aspects of life.

Some are mentally ill, yes, but you're conflating two different things.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>8743367
>If they spent a little more time actually listening to people outside their echo chamber, they might learn a new perspective that may help them. But they don't. they just dismiss anything that doesn't reaffirm their own fantasy and then get upset when people give them what they want - because reality will never live up to the fantasy they created in their mind.
And this is a serious assumption. I get called a nazi pretty frequently because I condemn violence and the silencing of other people's views, and somehow I get faggots like you also calling me a walking echo chamber because I'm trans. I can't win.

>>8743413 is me
>>
>>8743395

> not understanding that mental Illnesses are invented and voted into the DSM. They are just as made up as the fantasies trannies hold.

Homosexuality was once a mental illness, then suddenly it wasn't. It's almost like you can claim anything is a mental disorder.
>>
>>8743407
I mean cis women have buttholes and gay men don't want to fuck them in the ass.
>>
>>8743465
Scientists were biased for it to be listed as one but they realized their mistake and removed it.

You wouldn't doubt the earth orbits the sun when scientists tell you that just because they once got that wrong too would you?
>>
>>8743474
>scientists were the ones that removed it
ahah
ahahhahahhahha
>>
>>8743433
We just need a new perspective, ya know? Because we're born being 'taught' stuff, and we believe that stuff our whole lives! If only we listened to people who told us things OTHER than what we were 'brung up' to learn, maybe we'd be smarter.

OH WAIT, THAT'S A DESCRIPTION OF CIS PEOPLE! Trannies spend the first 10-40 or so years being told things by perspectives that ARE different, that often make NO sense, and usually are directly detrimental to us. But we need perspective? And why, dear god WHY, is it always some douchebag using the definitive 'is' as if his pet theories were in ANY way appropriate outside of his mentally diseased head making those comments?

There isn't enough Clorox in the world for these people.
>>
>>8743395
>disorder in the DSM-IV re-named from gender identity disorder to gender dysphoria, citing that the words "identity disorder" didn't effectively match up with the way these patients needed to be treated for the condition.
>>
>>8740141
I'd take the top story over the bottom, OP! I don't use a trans dating app, however. I'm not a chaser, but I'd incidentally date trans women without issues.
>>
>>8743507
>(((psychiatric))) bs pushed by leftists
>>
>>8743507
It was removed from the DsM-V altogether
>>
File: weirdalfoil_2322.jpg (40KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
40KB, 350x347px
>>8743530
Yeah bro it's all a conspiracy
>>
>>8743433

You can't win because you're a walking echo chamber.

Not all ideas and opinions are equal. Some - like the idea of tranny 'identities' is just snowflake nonsense.

But that still doesn't change the fact that trannies are just having fantasies of being women, and trying to make those fantasies reality. They will nevertheless be women. When they finally realise this, they kill themselves.

That's sad because they could just recognise it as a fantasy and indulge in their sexual fantasies with others, but instead they make it their identity which just fucks up their entire lives.

And when people say 'but I feel like a woman', that is just crap. You cannot objectively know what that feels like. Your biology, your endocrine system, every cell in your body is male. It is impossible to 'feel' like a woman. It is imprecise language. Desire is not the same as being.

It is incredibly sad that trannies will not actually listen to this fundamental flaws in their thinking. In reality basic cognitive behavioural therapy could be enough to challenge these logical flaws and bring them back to reality from their fantasy land.

It would reduce body mutilation, reduce suicide and generally make them happier and more functional. But wanting those things for people is hate speech and makes me a nazi.

all I can do is watch them suffer and die.
>>
>>8741764
>trans people are mental children who want a daddy who also fucks them?
So, women in general?
>>
>>8743530
ah yes, 'Big Gay' those devious lgbt millionaire lobbyists using their powerful government influence to change the DSM
>>
File: 594802_1485441034.jpg (170KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
594802_1485441034.jpg
170KB, 1200x1697px
>>8743486
>If only we listened to people who told us things OTHER than what we were 'brung up' to learn, maybe we'd be smarter.
And yet I seek out people with opposing opinions to my own just to see if my thoughts and views hold up in a dissenting world. In experience, I've yet to fail to effectively show people my side of things and change their minds entirely.

I was raised by parents that didn't ram religion or politics down my throat and allowed me to come to conclusions about the world on my own. I had plenty of discussions about philosophy and life choices with them (my dad in particular), and learned to both hold to things I know I can prove are right, and back down when the other person makes a valid argument.

So at 20, I've effectively formed my own opinions of the world and began transitioning in time to pass and be cute, even without the support of my parents, because I knew that was what I wanted out of my life. I hated being a boy with a burning passion, and there was absolutely no reason for me to deny that just for the sake of an easier life. They came around a year later.

So to me, it looks like the people who claim all trannies are disgusting cross-dressers are just as mentally ill as the ones that get boob jobs 6 months into transition, and rush into SRS with a shitty surgeon.

And yes, I agree, all stupid, emotionally reactive people deserve to die swift deaths and get the hell out of my way.
>>
>>8743474

There is no science in psychiatry. They just label thoughts, feelings and behaviours as socially, culturally or morally unacceptable and then print them in the DSM.
>>
File: LUX2.jpg (349KB, 684x1000px) Image search: [Google]
LUX2.jpg
349KB, 684x1000px
>>8743533
You should do your research. The page that explains the re-name is the first thing that comes up when you search "dsm-V gender dysphoria"

>>8743551
You say all this, and yet I actively reject the LGBT community because it's too much of a circle-jerk. Checkmate atheists.

>>8743530
Dude, you ok?
>>
>>8741143
I find this comic so funny
>>
>>8743586
We are now reaching Peak Tinfoil. Warning: Wal-Mart is reporting a run on Reynold's Wrap! Rationing to go into effect!
>>
>>8743629
I hear seram wrapping your entire face is just as effective.
>>
File: mayo comrade.png (61KB, 257x234px) Image search: [Google]
mayo comrade.png
61KB, 257x234px
>>8740141
>that comic
So what happens when I know my family will never accept me dating a transgirl, and will at best ignore me, and at worse disown me?
>>
>>8740141
>joins trans exclusive dating site

>being surprised that the only people on it are chasing after trans people

lol literally the only winning move with you people is not to play. Good grief.

I don't even dislike transpeople, but you guys are so over the top whiny every where I encounter you. More than anything it seems like the biggest victimhood cult in existence.

Everytime I see posts like this, it gets harder and harder to empathize with you. You realize that, right?
>>
>>8743633
>2017
>still using saran wrap
>>
>>8741143
what about the cases where it's "yeah she has a dick and i don't fucking care i want the neighbors to see this hot piece of ass"
>>
>>8743682
What about the cases where you have your trans girlfriends ass pancaked on the screen door and everyone can see her big butt and hanging benis as she blows you?
>>
>>8743693
That position doesn't even make sense. have you had sex before?
>>
>>8743704
Sounds like 69, my friend.
>>
>>8743682
"arrogant straight boy fantasies"

And yes, I would want to be that hot piece of ass. I walk around topless at night just so the neighbors can see my tits.
>>
>>8743710
This is the most trans thing I've ever heard
>>
>>8743716
I take it you don't talk to many strippers and cam-whores.
>>
>>8743716
AGP*
>>
>>8743551
>tfw too late to go back now
>tfw shouldve just repressed until death like originally planned
>tfw wish assisted suicide was an option
>tfw ruined my life
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
>>8743749
What's the difference?
>>
>>8743693
>everyone can see her big butt and hanging benis
>I would want to be that hot piece of ass. I walk around topless at night just so the neighbors can see my tits.
this is exactly what i want to flaunt
>>
>>8743756

>repressed until death

You can find other ways to express your fantasies. your problem is that you turned your fantasy into an identity.

>>8743591
>>8743672

God damn. Trannies are constant victims.

They endlessly complain on forums like this about how they 'struggle' and how their life is a 'total fucking nightmare', and how horrible it is to be them. But as soon as you offer up an external view of their situation that would enable them to reframe it in a healthier and more logical way that makes a lot more sense and would actually benefit them you're met with:

>MY DISORDER!!! MUH TRANS-RIGHTS!!!!

They hate themselves and are caught in a slow death spiral, and as soon as anyone offers them a potential way out they defend their right to be in that death spiral and defend their right to exist in their 'total fucking nightmare' - even trying to justify it as a 'disorder' instead of just a fantasy.

I also observe a lot of trannies that hate themselves and regret their decisions who are clearly on the path to suicide trying to convince others to go down the same path - as though that would validate their own choices. They're usually the ones screaming the loudest about 'muh tranny rights'.

This entire cult of victimhood is pure evil. It does nothing but ruin lives.

You can see it happening in this thread. You can see it in every thread on /lgbt/. It's sad.
>>
>>8743586
>>8743629

human behavior is very poorly understood and psychiatry is in its infancy, remember frontal lobotomies? Its a procedure where they remove the front portion of your brain and reduce you to an ape incapable of complex thought, reasoning, abstraction, etc. Hundreds of thousands of people had this procedure done to them just half a fucking century ago. Someone won the nobel prize for inventing the procedure. It is an absolute atrocity, the procedure is vile and has no legitimate use. I am not anti psychiatry in any way, I am cognizant of the fact that its a field dictated largely by group think.
>>
>>8741182
Gtfo, bislut/tranny
>>
>>8744342
>Its a procedure where they remove the front portion of your brain
That's not how lobotomy works at all
All the brain parts get left where they are, they just get disconnected from the rest of the brain, it's like cutting cables basically
Removing actual parts is called lobectomy
>>
>>8743367

>I know more than 99.9% of the medical community and 100% more than everything published on the subject in peer reviewed journals

haha, indeed
>>
>>8740327
Fellow Chaser here
guess it's new i just downloaded it just called trans i found it when i was debating downloading grindr lol
>>
File: 1471296387239.png (9KB, 338x339px) Image search: [Google]
1471296387239.png
9KB, 338x339px
>>8744342
I wish I could get a lobotomy instead of being a tranny faggot freak
>>
>>8743507
>Americuckold "science"
Dropped
>>
>not just hiding your chaser powerlevel
>>
>thought this might be a thread about dating trans people without coming off as a creep who only wants to get fucked in the ass by MTF trans
>instead it's just /pol/
>>
>>8743394
I know a transgirl just like this. In michigan.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.