[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm a man and I like other men Society: eh. Ok. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11

File: first shitposter.jpg (92KB, 726x544px) Image search: [Google]
first shitposter.jpg
92KB, 726x544px
>I'm a man and I like other men
Society: eh. Ok. I'm not gay though.
>I'm a women and I like other women
Society: Hot!
>I'm a man/women and I like to do it with everybody
Society: Slut

>I was born in a mans body but i'm actually a girl
Society: ehh...
>BUT don't actually call me a girl or assume my gender until you ask me about what my pronouns are
Society: fuck off
>AND assume every person you see is also like me and use gender neutral pronouns until you know what the person would prefer to be called
>AND if you don't we just passed a law that will throw you in jail for a year

Why exactly is the T part of the LGB movement?
I thought it was about sexuality, as in it's up to you who you stick you're dick in.
Not what gender people self identify as.
>>
>>8739651

> L - i want to have sex with women. I'm a woman
> G - i want to have sex with men. I'm a man
> B - I want to have sex with men and women.
> T - I want to cut my dick off.

They're literally cancer. They need to be removed.
>>
>>8739840
>I want to cut my dick off.
>Not adding "/I wanna turn my vag into a bloody hot dog"
bitch what, include my ftm manlet army
stop ignoring them
>>
Actually not to be that guy, but your description of trannies are actually the genderqueers and nonbinaries, who are ironically all straight, cis and female.
>>
Because the movement was literally started by angry trannies
>>
>>8739860
WE
>>
>>8740025
WUZ
>>
>>8739651
The T from LGBT stands for transgenders, which is nicely explained here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender?wprov=sfla1

Also this pronouns bullshit is just a way to tell people to be nice with each other and to respect people that are different, but it quite didn't work out because of mad people
>>
>>8740047
>We passed laws saying you have to be nice to us or go to jail
>Somehow this just made people mad at us
Gee.
>>
>>8739651
>BUT don't actually call me a girl or assume my gender until you ask me about what my pronouns are
>AND assume every person you see is also like me and use gender neutral pronouns until you know what the person would prefer to be called
t. no mtf ever
your problem is with tumblr trenders and enbys, anon. most of them are natal females. (funny how these "drop the T!!1!1" posts always use mtf examples)
>>
>>8739840
>T - I want to cut my dick off.
hmm this doesn't misrepresent trans people at all, and I'm sure this poster has honest intentions
/s
>>
>>8740149
Its how the rest of the world sees it. Hardly no one knows what mtf even is outside of small circles.
>>
>>8740149
>funny how these "drop the T!!1!1" posts always use mtf examples
Misandry.
>>
>>8739651
>I thought it was about sexuality, as in it's up to you who you stick you're dick in.
T is about sticking your dick inside yourself inside out
>>
>>8739651
Being LGBT is about sexuality and gender. Always has been, always will be, and everyone can thank trans people for starting the movement. All people in and out of the community are equal, of course, but I find it funny how many of these posts bashing trans people exist when I could say, for example, all gay men do is scream Britney Spears lyrics when nobody wants them to and have sex. My point is you and nobody else are special for saying "It's the transgenderers. They're sooo annoying, look at me! I'm normal right? Teehee! It's the nonbinaries or whatever". Everybody needs to get over themselves
>>
>>8740449
>t when I could say, for example, all gay men do is scream Britney Spears lyrics when nobody wants them to and have sex
Nobody has ever said that. Ever.

>It's the transgenderers. They're sooo annoying
No. The problem is L G and B just a place in society and are willing to fit in. T expects society to read there minds and know they want to be addressed with female gender pronouns even though they are dressed like a man with a full beard. And wants to have anyone who fails to do so thrown in prison.
>>
>>8740627
>T expects society to read there minds and know they want to be addressed with female gender pronouns even though they are dressed like a man with a full beard
Are you implying that ACTUAL transsexuals never shave?
>>
>>8740635
Aye, no Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge.
>>
>>8740627
Lmao well I do, and I know that that statement holds much more truth than the idiotic misconception that anyone trans is trying to express in a way that would make it difficult for them, such as as you said "wanting to be addressed with female pronouns even though they are dressed like a man with a full beard". Nobody is doing that, and if for some reason somebody is, is it not easy to differentiate that from actual trans people?? I dont understand why annoying people that barely exist get conflated with trans people, and everyone else is fine. There are so many actually annoying and unpleasable LGB people, but for some reason it's different. My point is youre lying to yourself, nobody is having a beard and saying "call me she!" Also, it's funny that youd blame any "imprisonment", which has pretty much never happened, on trans people themselves when none ever have a status high enough to enforce anything like that. Blame everyone else
>>
>>8739651
Kys. The world needs to get TRANNY'd.
>>
Actual trans people will never tell you what pronouns to call them.

If I have to MAKE you call me she, what is the fucking point of years of transitioning? The entire point is to blend in and seem normal
>>
>>8740803
Except even from a youtube video I can tell that 99% of the ones I've seen are their birth gender after about 5 seconds.
>>
>>8740803
if u approach me and ask what pronous i prefer, after i already told you i'm on estrogen to become a woman, it's at best noobish or absent minded behaviour.

if you ask what pronouns i prefer, and then u dont use em. abuse.

oh and my point in transitioning was never for other people, it was for myself and my health. blend that.
>>
>>8740862
>what is confirmation bias?
>what is toupee fallacy?
>>
>>8740627
nice strawman, should do a great job scaring the truth away
>>
File: redditposting.png (46KB, 1418x526px) Image search: [Google]
redditposting.png
46KB, 1418x526px
>>8740156
Reddit
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>8740942
>strawman
>>
>Society: Slut
Are you joking?
More like YASSSSSSS QUEEN YASSSSSS
>>
The problem that straight people have with LGBT people has always boiled down to men becoming women. The popular belief 20 or 30 years ago was that gay men wanted to be, or acted like, women, and this grossed out straight men, because in society a man assuming the role of a woman is the greatest social sin. Breaking out of a gender role is a severe breach of the social contract and drives people crazy.

In contrast, nobody gave much of a shit about lesbians, the popular narrative was that they were angry feminists who just needed a good dicking to turn back straight.

Now that gay people are generally accepted in society and the straight world has determined that they can absorb gay culture into the dominant straight narrative without much problems, the new target is trans people, who represent an even more egregious breach of the social contract, because they actually ARE men who want to be women. Or rather, women trapped in the bodies of men.

Once again this drives straight people crazy, and once again they will probably be accepted with time, as the dominant culture morphs and changes in order to accept them.

When straight people complain about trans people they always use MtF examples, because the idea of "cutting your dick off" is viscerally repulsive to them, and because the idea that they could be "tricked" by a woman who is "really" a man makes them feel threatened and alarmed.
>>
File: 1440786577239.jpg (28KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1440786577239.jpg
28KB, 576x432px
>>8739651
>tfw discreet gay so get straight privilige

i letch on women but thats more out of misogyny and an exercise in supremacy than sexual attraction
>>
>>8741483
>Breaking out of a gender role is a severe breach of the social contract and drives people crazy.
Shouting niggerfaggot when people say hello is a breach of the social contract, Grabbing someones arm and howling like a wolf is a breach of the social contract.
My gender pronouns are "Your Majesty" is a breach of the social contract.
The social contract makes communication easy and you have to fuck with it because it's more important that the subway guy knows you are actually a women in a mans body then society easily communicating and understanding each other.

>the popular narrative was that they were angry feminists who just needed a good dicking to turn back straight.

The popular narrative is that lesbos are hot and likely doing it to turn men on because they are actually bi. That's all I ever heard.
>>
Society: fuck off
>AND if you don't we just passed a law that will throw you in jail for a year

You know for a fact only cishet women do this. Trans people do not, cishet women who want to control lgbt narratives do.
>>
>>8741587
I do know.
I really do know.

My real point is the /LGB/ movement basically has everything it wants, but the T is going to be used to take everything away.
>>
>>8741568

Living as a trans person is not an aggressive interruption into other people's lives (contrary to the examples you listed). Vocally telling everyone you meet that you are trans and demanding the use of fantasy pronouns is indeed aggravating, but this corresponds to a small percentage of trans people, some of which aren't even trans and are just looking for attention.

It's the same as with gays. The most visibly gay people are flamboyant, so straight society assumes they are all like that, when in reality the majority of gay people easily fly under your radar.

Most trans people don't enjoy going around telling everyone that they're trans because that puts them in danger. Why would they?

>The popular narrative is that lesbos are hot and likely doing it to turn men on because they are actually bi. That's all I ever heard.

You're talking about femme lesbians, I'm talking about butch lesbians. In either case the popular narrative is that they're not "really" lesbians, and are just doing it for reasons related to men.
>>
>>8741483
Do you think the issue is that society runs on keeping men in a strict set of gender roles. Society needs men's bodies to build buildings, fight wars, grow food, etc. We also rely almost solely on men's minds for invention and innovation. We need to condition men from a young age to be the future builders and thinkers but also condition themselves to believe that their lives are worth less than the lives of others so they are willing to die to protect other lives.

When a trans person disrupts this social order and tries to go from a position of servitude to a position of privilege, people start tearing him down out of fear other men will do the same.
>>
>>8741639

If being a man is position of servitude, why are women expected to do hours of unpaid housework and child-rearing every day?
>>
>>8741601
There is no /lgb/ movement, just cis people who are more than happy to say "fuck you, I got mine" after trans people stood with them in solidarity for decades.
>>
>>8741639
>When a trans person disrupts this social order and tries to go from a position of servitude to a position of privilege
I think you've got it backwards anon. People are more than fine with ftms. Mtfs, on the other hand, subvert the whole system by betraying their privilege
>>
>>8741601
Everything it wants?
Half of gay black men have HIV and most don't know their status. Compare that to the 1 in 11 white men, with only 1 in 7 not knowing their status. We need efforts to help stop the HIV spread in the black gay community as it is a major source of infection to all other communities. Seeing as prevention of HIV is cheaper than caring for HIV we should put it in our top priority to send outreach to the Black gay community.

Likewise we have a issue with violence. Gay men are still being beaten regularly. We have the Pulse nightclub shooting as the biggest mass shooting in US history and yet we are still letting more and more muslims in the country. Until we can keep blacks and muslims from killing and beating us, we will have a problem.

And on the violence note, we need to stop the domestic violence in the lesbian and bisexual women community. They are beating each other at an alarming rate.

Lesbians and bisexual women also suffer from obesity more than any other group of humans. They are the fattest people to walk the earth and we need to do something to get their health back on track. Whats more with intersectionality black and latina lesbians are more likely to be obese.
>>
>>8741483
>>8741639
>>8741652
>>8741668
the moment the Left started judging people by the circumstances of their birth over the content of their character, the moment the Left lost all political willpower
>>
>>8741603
>Living as a trans person is not an aggressive interruption into other people's lives
As long as you don't start forcing others to give you special treatment.

>Vocally telling everyone you meet that you are trans and demanding the use of fantasy pronouns or we will put you in prison is indeed aggravating
It's quite literally oppression.
We ended nobility over this shit.

>because that puts them in danger.
Going around talking to random strangers puts you in danger.
Legally no one can do anything to you.
No one but the crazy ultra conservatives who keep to themselves are going to risk prison to beat up some trans person.

Walking up to a bunch of black kids on the street and saying "Hey niggers wat up, I identify as a nigger" is pretty much what you are complaining about not being able to do.
>>
>>8741705

The left has always been about the circumstances of your birth. Being born poor, disabled, or black negatively impacts your chances of living life to the fullest, but let's do the like the right and pretend this is all SJW bullshit and everyone can succeed if they really try.
>>
>>8741697

I'm 100% ok with all of this.
But this is the first time iv ever heard it.
The only thing I ever hear about lgbt in articles are trans-issues, like the bathroom stuff or gender pronouns.
>>
>>8741652

Sure women are unpaid for their domestic work, but they spend the majority of the household income and they spend 7 times as much on themselves as their male counterparts.

Assuming we are to believe that women are treated as slaves you must consider that only the best, most taken care of slaves did housework and child rearing. The slaves you didn't like were the ones who had to go out and do other duties. And since women are the ones spending the money that men earn, it is more likely that men are the slaves to women. I mean what master gives his slave money to spend on themselves 7 times more than the master?

Most women also find child-rearing more rewarding than working a job. Besides the fact that they can usually just watch real housewives all day they enjoy being with their children rather than away from their children. Men do not have that option, it is never presented to them, a man who stays at home is a dead beat, even if he keeps a better home than most women.
>>
>>8741734
Because you are reading "LGBT" articles that a written for the consumption of cishet women. Remember, those articles need you ad revenue so they focus on things cishet women care about and trans people are the flavor of the month right now.
>>
>>8741709
>As long as you don't start forcing others to give you special treatment.

What is "special treatment"? An unmarried woman demands to be called "Mrs" instead of "Ms." A trans woman demands to be called "she" instead of "he". All trans people would love to be instantly recognized as the gender they identify with, because that would save them a lot of trouble, and for the most part they just want to live normal lives.

>It's quite literally oppression.
>We ended nobility over this shit.

It's not, don't be willfully retarded. We did not end nobility over pronouns.

>Going around talking to random strangers puts you in danger.

Yeah, but doing so--while being trans--statistically puts you in more danger than otherwise.

>Walking up to a bunch of black kids on the street and saying "Hey niggers wat up, I identify as a nigger" is pretty much what you are complaining about not being able to do.

No it's not, and the fact that you think this is a valid comparison proves you're retarded.

>>8741737

In many parts of the world women are indeed treated as slaves, but that's not what I'm talking about. If you entered a civil partnership and your wife immediately expected to quit your job, do the housework, and raise the kids while she pursues a career, would you be pissed?

>Men do not have that option, it is never presented to them, a man who stays at home is a dead beat, even if he keeps a better home than most women.

This is true, and it needs to change. The idea that housework and child-rearing is "women's work" is, ironically, a concept perpetuated by men.
>>
>>8741483
>the straight world has determined that they can absorb gay culture into the dominant straight narrative without much problems
The straight world is gonna regret that mistake
>>
>>8741752

The "straight world" never existed, it was full of married men cheating on their wives with other men, "eternal bachelors" hiding their sexuality, and teens experimenting in locker rooms.

If straight people didn't make such a big deal out of gay people, there would be no need to define a "gay" identity in contrast to the dominant narrative in the first place.

Straight people brought this upon themselves.
>>
>>8741697
Lesbian here and I agree with all of this.
>>
File: 1494320030247.jpg (55KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
1494320030247.jpg
55KB, 500x627px
>>8741747
>An unmarried woman demands to be called "Mrs" instead of "Ms."
In the 1800's.

Forcing people to use "zi" and "zir", or avoid natural assumptions under fear of imprisonment or fine is special treatment.

You can not be a special case, and the norm.

I have a friend who lost a leg in a car crash.
She would love for people to not stare at her prosthetic leg. But they do. Because that is not normal and what is not normal requires more examination to process. This is just how humans are. Throwing people in prison for looking at anyone's leg to long would greatly harm society and only slightly improve my friends life.

>We did not end nobility over pronouns.
The Romans quite literally had a law allowing anyone to behead any man who wanted to make himself a king, or refereed to himself with the same titles the old Roman kinds used. Tiberius Gracchus and Julius Caesar both got lynched over this shit.

>but doing so--while being trans--statistically puts you in more danger than otherwise.

Because you are comparing a specific to a general average.
Doing so --while poor-- statistically puts you in more danger than otherwise.
Doing so --while bearded-- statistically puts you in more danger than otherwise.
Doing so --while drunk-- statistically puts you in more...

>The fact that you don't agree with me proves you are retarded.
>>
>>8741747
There is no part of the world that values a mans life over a woman. If women are working like slaves then the men are also struggling to survive doing riskier and more back breaking labor.

In parts of the world where male children are preferred over female children this is only because male children are expected to work and break their backs providing for the family. Men are responsible to nearly all labor in the the world. Men add money, food, etc to a family where women consume money, food, etc.

But we are not talking about other countries, we are talking about this one. You only bring up other countries to move the goal post and make it seem like women are not super privileged in all western countries (even though they are the privileged in non-western countries too).
>>
>>8741845

Where are you getting the idea that not referring to a trans person with their referred pronouns is going to put you in prison? What kind of fantasy land do you live in?

>I have a friend who lost a leg in a car crash.

There is a difference between "staring" and "purposefully referring to a trans woman as a man with the intent of offending them." You act like all trans people are trigger-happy monsters ready to jump on the first person that looks at them twice in the subway.

>The Romans quite literally had a law allowing anyone to behead any man who wanted to make himself a king, or refereed to himself with the same titles the old Roman kinds used. Tiberius Gracchus and Julius Caesar both got lynched over this shit.

You know that the reason behind this law is completely different from the argument we're having, right? There is no comparative between calling yourself a king and calling yourself a woman.

>Doing so --while bearded-- statistically puts you in more danger than otherwise.

Really?

The reason why trans people are in more danger of being assaulted is because trans people are regularly assaulted simply for being trans. This is a statistical truth. Homeless people, for example, or often assaulted with regularity, due to a different condition that also puts them at disadvantage in society.

Are you one of those kids who believes that we're currently living in a trans dictatorship where simply being a straight cis man is a crime?
>>
>>8741864

Women are regularly excluded from the workforce, prevented from obtaining gainful employment, sold off to older men before they reach puberty, and treated as property in many poor countries. Men also suffer in many ways that should not be downplayed, but women suffer in ways unique to their condition.

The reason why people prefer male to female children in poor, rural countries is precisely because women are deemed economically worthless, and therefore undesirable in a situation where children are treated as resources.

>But we are not talking about other countries, we are talking about this one. You only bring up other countries to move the goal post and make it seem like women are not super privileged in all western countries (even though they are the privileged in non-western countries too).

I'm not moving the goalposts at all, you're the one who decided to make an entire post about a small portion of mine.

Can you explain to me how are women privileged in Western society?
>>
>>8741761
This is why feminism is a whated to stop the gay liberation front. They thought that if gay men were accepted men everywhere would be having much more gay sex and the value of women, who offer very little to society other than sex, would drop. Some feminists went as far as saying homosexuality was the ultimate form of misogyny.
>>
>>8741898

That's true, but it is also descriptive of one branch of feminism which is nowhere near the dominant one.

Historically women, not straight men, have been more accepting of gay men.
>>
>>8741888
>Can you explain to me how are women privileged in Western society?
There is no part of the world that values a mans life over a woman.
>>
>>8741845
>The Romans quite literally had a law allowing anyone to behead any man who wanted to make himself a king

This had nothing to do with kingship itself, or pronouns. The Romans HAD a King even into the republic - the Rex Sacrorum. What the Senate did not want was agrarian reform. They didn't want some Popularis leader coming in and telling them they had to divvy up their land with the urban poor that increasingly crowded the streets of Rome after the Punic Wars. Vecellinus was the first agrarian reformer, and the first man thrown from Taipeian rock for 'kingly ambition'.

it was nothing to do with titles, and everything to do with land and wealth.
>>
>>8741917

How so?
>>
File: 9mH4wx[1].png (68KB, 198x279px) Image search: [Google]
9mH4wx[1].png
68KB, 198x279px
>>8741872
>Where are you getting the idea that not referring to a trans person with their referred pronouns is going to put you in prison? What kind of fantasy land do you live in?
pic related

>You act like all trans people are trigger-happy monsters ready to jump on the first person that looks at them twice in the subway.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b7_1404372113&comments=1

>The reason why trans people are in more danger of being assaulted is because trans people are regularly assaulted simply for being trans.
Because they do shit like above.

>Are you one of those kids
Who I am does not matter. Only the content of my arguments is relevant to this conversation.
>>
>>8741934

Regarding your example, you realize this hasn't actually happened, right? It was a bill proposed that did not pass. There is currently no place in the world where you can go to jail for using the wrong pronouns.

In any case I am completely against any law that would imprison people for using the wrong pronouns, even repeatedly and with malicious intent.

>https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b7_1404372113&comments=1

So, a) you're assuming all trans people are like this, and b) you're supporting the use of potentially lethal violence against people who are obnoxious in public, yet express concern over being imprisoned because you used the wrong pronouns?

Should I just link you to a bunch of videos of trans people being murdered for no reason instead?
>>
>>8741888
>Can you explain to me how different people with different backgrounds are all privileged in all of West Europe and America?

Everyone is privileged in western society.
Everyone has different privileges and disadvantages.
>>
>>8739651

idk tradition I guess

>>8741934

It is bad, but hopefully with people like blare that will change
>>
>>8741888

So maybe we should compare women to other groups to see how they are oppressed.

Blacks get longer sentences for crimes
Gays get longer sentences for crimes
Women get shorter sentences for crimes

Blacks are more likely to be homeless
Gays are more likely to be homeless
Women are less likely to be homeless

Blacks are murdered more
Gays are murdered more
Women are murdered less

Blacks are more likely to be shot by police
Gays are more likely to be shot by police
Women are less likely to be shot by police

Blacks are more likely to do drugs
Gays are more likely to do drugs
Women are less likely to do drugs
>>
>>8741951

OK, but if you believe women are privileged in Western society, you must have some specific policy examples, right? Otherwise you don't have an argument, just a "hunch".
>>
>>8741917
There are places where baby girls are killed because their parents want sons. Women in the middle East still don't have basic rights. What exactly do you mean by "value"?
>>
>>8741962

>Women get shorter sentences for crimes

This is indeed true, and wrong.

>Women are less likely to be homeless

Not than men on average. In fact, there are more poor women than men, globally.

>Women are murdered less

Women also commit fewer violent crimes. Women are still more likely to be murdered by their partner or family member.

>Women are less likely to be shot by police

This is true, for white women.

>Women are less likely to do drugs

How is this privilege?
>>
>>8741930
Two people are in front of you, a man and a woman. You know nothing about either of them. You have to shoot one, who do you shoot?
>>
>>8741947
>you're assuming all trans people are like this
From my lived experiences, this is the average trans person.
Nobody thinks one persons actions represent ALL people.
Please stop arguing like this.

>you're supporting the use of potentially lethal violence against people who are obnoxious in public
No i'm not and you know it.
I'm saying that aggressive people are more likely to get into assaults.
There is no assumption of right or wrong, or support or condemnation in any of my statements.

Stop playing word games and argue against my points.
I want to hear real arguments not personal attacks.
>>
>>8741963
>OK, but if you believe women are privileged in Western society
You believe in collective groups.
I don't.
>>
>>8741987
This. And if we start looking at third world countries, women have it MUCH worse off than men on average. Of course there are specific problems that men in America face, just like there are problems that only affect women. But on a global scale, when we're looking at basic human rights, women on average have it worse.
>>
>>8742011
No they don't. You are forgetting itf the country is war torn it is mostly the men who are killed. If the country is experiencing famine it is the men who need to work harder to provide. If the country is poor it is the men who leave the family to send money home. Why do you think we see so many male migrants if women have it so bad in those countries?
>>
>>8741962
>Sentences for crimes

In fact, I looked it up, and the incarceration ratio overall for white men vs women (any race) is even higher than black vs white men. Just slightly but still.
>>
>>8741993

There are no arguments to provide against anecdotal evidence. So far that's all you have brought to the table.
>>
>>8742047
Don't forget that women housed in better prisons with more chances for early parole. Men's prisons use male labor having the men work hard labor for pennies, so they can buy ramen or candy bars at jacked up prices.
>>
>>8742041

>You are forgetting itf the country is war torn it is mostly the men who are killed.

If a country is war torn, women will also be killed, raped, and taken prisoner. Women have demonstrated a desire to enlist in the army and fight alongside men, and yet have been prevented from doing so, by men, because they are physically weaker.

>If the country is experiencing famine it is the men who need to work harder to provide.

This is plain wrong. In poor countries women do just as much agrarian work as men, while tending to children and housework.

>If the country is poor it is the men who leave the family to send money home.

This is generally because men are the only ones who get an education, which is another disadvantage for women, who are saddled with housework and child-rearing. In any case, many women migrate to provide for their families from abroad.
>>
>>8741990
The person who gave me the gun.
>>
>>8742136

This isn't true. Women are housed in private, for-profit prisons just as much as men, and are also forced to perform labor.
>>
>>8741990
Shoot both and take their wallets.
>>
>>8741719
I remember reading conservatives are more likely to be prejudiced against people for factors they can't control, like being black or lgbt. Big shock, right?
>>
File: 1503086256131.jpg (42KB, 770x415px) Image search: [Google]
1503086256131.jpg
42KB, 770x415px
>>8741709
Fixed for accuracy :^)
>>
>>8742192
I just read an article explaining how the election was hacked by Russia and Hillery actually won in a landslide. Big shock, Right?
>>
>>8742222
Just... what?
>>
>>8740081
>we

I didn't pass a damn thing and I don't give a fuck what you call me. If you don't want to do something as simple as using my correct pronouns-- changing he to she or vice versa-- then you're just an asshole in my book.
>>
>>8741719
the left has always been whatever I say it is now accept racial realism fucking pleb

All the same, toadlets.
>>
>>8742227
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1948550616660592
This is the study it's based on
A key finding is that both ideologies are prejudiced for different reasons, and there's a lot of good analysis out there on how liberals can be intolerant and conservatives open-minded
>>
>>8742264

Motherfucker, the left is literally about class struggle, and the unearned advantages of the ruling class over the working class.

What are you even trying to say?
>>
File: clueless retard.jpg (20KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
clueless retard.jpg
20KB, 600x522px
>>8742233
(You)
>>
>>8741449
>breitbart
>>
>>8742272
class struggle is an aspect of society, and "privilege" is an aspect of biology, designed to poison the left with /pol/ tier EVERYTHING IS BAD BECAUSE THE GENES SAYD SO YOU CAN'T BE TALL SHORT TOO MASCULINE TOO FEMININE TOO POWERFUL TOO WEAK BECAUSE THIS IS MEMEIST.

leftism is about unequal circumstances coming to mutual understanding, not about schisming every last person based on follies.
>>
>>8742296

Can you try articulating your point without going off like a retard?
>>
File: 1402004671807.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1402004671807.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
>yet another "remove the T!11!!1!" episode
>>
File: F9PN30[1].png (112KB, 704x517px) Image search: [Google]
F9PN30[1].png
112KB, 704x517px
>>8742276
Git rekt.
>>
>>8740803
This, to a T

If I get called a man, it's because I need to work harder. If they deliberately say it or are loud, I'll ask you to stop, because I'd rather avoid the attention. We hate ourselves enough as it is, why would purposely out myself by demanding pronouns? It's 100% counter productive to the whole process. Which would be a complete waste of several years and thousands of dollars if debt.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.