[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that every girl (incl. cis straight ones) are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Ci4u7pJUYAAKcOD.jpg (101KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ci4u7pJUYAAKcOD.jpg
101KB, 600x900px
Is it true that every girl (incl. cis straight ones) are a little bit lesbian?
>>
>>8739598
Yes
>>
>>8739598
id say everyone is a little gay.
>>
No, it's a myth perpetrated by gay people. In reality, there's no such things as Lesbians either, every woman likes the Cock, specially my cock.
>>
Society conditions everyone to sexualize women.

Seeing a woman in sexual scenes can cause arousal in anyone who has been subjected to this.
even gays get off to femme males/twinks etc
>>
>>8739657
I don't think so. Or at least it is much less apparent on guys.
>>
>>8739667
This seems the most plausible to me
>>
File: sexualorientation.png (25KB, 1042x319px)
sexualorientation.png
25KB, 1042x319px
>>8739598
Most women in my surveys report some degree of attraction to women. The survey respondents tend to be very young, though, so maybe there's some bitrender/LUG-like phenomenon going on. Not sure.

(Also, this has an interesting implication that somehow nobody seems to notice for the "Are cis women AGP?" discussion...)
>>
>>8739667
What if masculinity just isn't sexy, in some sense?

I recommend reading "Gorillas in Our Midst? Human Sexual Dimorphism and Contest Competition in Men" for an overview on this. The tl;dr is that the sexual selection which lead to the evolution of male secondary sex characteristics is likely contest competition. That is, the primary factor in selecting male secondary sex characteristics is how good they are for beating up other males, not how attractive they are to women (which is what we'd expect if mate choice was the kind of sexual selection that shaped male characteristics).

Women's attraction to masculinity is complicated and depends on lots of factors. It even varies depending on culture. Compare this to men, where there's extremely consistent attraction to femininity no matter what.

This helps explain some things, including women's bisexuality. It can be seen as the cause of It also explains why AAPs often seem "illegitimate" in a way that AGPs don't; the sexy maleness is not the modal maleness.
>>
>>8739848
>Also, this has an interesting implication that somehow nobody seems to notice for the "Are cis women AGP?" discussion...
Wait what?
>>
>>8739947
In theory, A*P should originate from a more general paraphilia of desiring to be who you'd otherwise desire to fuck (ETLI).

At low intensities, ETLI seems surprisingly common. (I have no idea how sexologists haven't noticed AAP before...) This ETLI should apply not just to women's androphilia, but also to their gynephilia, leaving you with a bunch of women who are somewhat autoandrophilic and slightly autogynephilic.
>>
>>8739848
it's just cultural, boys are trained from a young age that they shouldn't be thinking about the same sex at all, there's not nearly the same thing going on with girls
>>
>>8739967
Very interesting. What are the signs of AGP in FtMs? I've heard multiple accounts of AGP from FtMs but only from HSTSes, not AAPs.

>>8739933
Is this slight bisexual attraction to other women the same kind of attraction as normal straight or gay attraction?
>>
>>8739971
Examples of how girls aren't taught the same?
>>
>>8740012
just look at any media, there's constant reinforcement that boys aren't aloud to be affectionate or loving towards other boys, so you end up with boys that repress any feelings they might have had towards others of their same sex. No one bats an eye to girls showing emotions towards each-other because it's normalized
>>
>>8739971
I think there may be cultural elements to it, but I'm skeptical of the idea that it's the main driver behind the difference.

>>8739995
>Very interesting. What are the signs of AGP in FtMs? I've heard multiple accounts of AGP from FtMs but only from HSTSes, not AAPs.
Well, the phenomenon has not been unambiguously proven yet. It just fits well with a lot of things, such as the perceived illegitimacy of some FtMs. Another thing is that AAP in 'cis' women doesn't seem to be associated with body image problems, unlike AGP in 'cis' men. Things like that make a lot more sense if you assume that the AAPs also have some degree of AGP.

>Is this slight bisexual attraction to other women the same kind of attraction as normal straight or gay attraction?
I don't know. It might be its own thing.
>>
>>8740029
>Another thing is that AAP in 'cis' women doesn't seem to be associated with body image problems, unlike AGP in 'cis' men. Things like that make a lot more sense if you assume that the AAPs also have some degree of AGP.
How does slight AGP explain it?

Are there AAP HSTS MtFs?
>>
>>8740037
>How does slight AGP explain it?
Well, slight AGP isn't the only possible explanation, since there's also >>8739933. Perhaps it's a combined effect.

Slight AGP would reduce body image problems associated with AAP because the AGP could "counteract" the AAP. This could work in many ways, depending on how exactly A*P would cause body image problems, but it'd probably take the form of "I may not be a hot boy, but at least I'm a hot girl, which is also pretty great". A feeling like that is probably associated with a desire to be a hot boy, but not actual distress about the hot girl part.

Compare this to the AGP AMAB who has no reason to be enthusiastic about being a hot boy. They'd probably feel significantly worse about their body.

>Are there AAP HSTS MtFs?
Almost certainly. I can't say how common they are, though.
>>
>>8740065
>Perhaps it's a combined effect.
I thought >>8739933 was this theory's explanation for >>8739848 and >>8740029.

>but it'd probably take the form of "I may not be a hot boy, but at least I'm a hot girl, which is also pretty great". A feeling like that is probably associated with a desire to be a hot boy, but not actual distress about the hot girl part.
>Compare this to the AGP AMAB who has no reason to be enthusiastic about being a hot boy. They'd probably feel significantly worse about their body.
Very interesting again. I'd like more on this theory.

>Almost certainly. I can't say how common they are, though.
Have you read personal accounts of that?
>>
>>8740094
>I thought >>8739933 (You) was this theory's explanation for >>8739848 (You) and >>8740029 (You).
>>8739933 is broad and has many implications.

>Very interesting again. I'd like more on this theory.
I'm not sure there really is more to it. It's a single phenomenon.

>Have you read personal accounts of that?
RV-chan is slightly AAP.
>>
>>8740109
>I'm not sure there really is more to it. It's a single phenomenon.
That's disappointing.

>RV-chan is slightly AAP.
Can you paraphrase her description of her AAP?

How are you sure she's HSTS?
>>
>>8740128
>Can you paraphrase her description of her AAP?
He (using male pronouns because he insists I should) hasn't described much.

>How are you sure she's HSTS?
He's truandrophilic and very feminine, and if he was AGP we'd know it because he's obsessed with trying to prove himself illegitimate.
>>
>>8740169
>He (using male pronouns because he insists I should)
Sorry.

Have you read any other HSTS MtF accounts of AAP?

>He's truandrophilic
How can you tell?
>>
>>8740177
>Have you read any other HSTS MtF accounts of AAP?
Not any I can think of.

>How can you tell?
What else would he be? Meta-attracted? Remember that he's obsessed with trying to prove himself illegitimate (he considers AGPs illegitimate, unless he actually knows them, in which case cognitive dissonance makes him consider them Exceptions), so if there actually was anything real that pointed towards him being AGP/meta-attracted/whatever, he'd have mentioned it.
>>
How can you invent more and more fake genders?
>>
>>8740195
Many AGPs don't recognize their meta-attraction.
>>
>>8740214
Meta-attraction is a meme, just like the rest of Blanchard's idiotic system
>>
>>8740214
Most AGPs are not desperate to prove that they are AGP.
>>
>>8739670
Every "straight" guy I've ever been alone with has tried something gay with me.
And let's not even get started on /r9k/ types and how it's "totally not gay" to fap to anime together and post ass and shit. Nah bro, so straight.
I'm starting to believe straight women are a thing but straight men is a meme.
>>
>>8740296
What are the actual signs his androphilia isn't meta-attraction besides his own assessment of it?
>>
>>8740218
>idiotic
?
>>
>>8740020
Which is what leads to women being confused as they grow older because they cant properly identify their feelings for other women as romantic or sexual. They often try to tell themselves all girls feel this way, women are accepted as being prettier, its just gals being pals. Hence the latebians.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.