[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is happening to me please help Ok so I'm MtF in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1500931551088.jpg (138KB, 689x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500931551088.jpg
138KB, 689x800px
wtf is happening to me please help
Ok so I'm MtF in the closet but I never crossdressed because I really couldn't take the risk with my family (outside of anime conventions with friends "for giggles").
That was until today.
This night, a few hours ago, my family went out for a dinner with people or something. Since I'm socially completely retarded, I'm a shame, so they left me home alone.
And somehow I ended up putting my little sister's pants on.
After all those years resisting the temptation, I let it happen, a random summer night.
And it felt absolutely awesome, I spent the best night ever doing my usual things like YouTube Twitter and stuff.
But this is not the worst part.
Now I can't take it off.
When I went to bed I took it off and hid it so I wouldn't have problems later, and then I felt really depressed. I didn't think there was any correlation until I put them back on.
I swear to god I wish this was a bait but what the fuck do I do now ?
pic not related
>>
>>8738581
Keep wearing girl clothes. As an MtF it's natural for you to want to and it's repression when you force yourself not to.
>>
Well, you were going to bed to sleep right? Then you should just sleep
>>
>>8738610
That's a surprisingly nice answer, I expected to be cyberbullied by the whole board, thanks anon, I will !

>>8738618
Probably what I'm gonna do, but I have be very prudent, in case my parents come wake me up tomorrow.
>>
>>8738581
Try and find a new living situation and keep wearing girls clothes. Even if you can't transition in public right now. It's not good to hold that thing in that much, and once you get more used to it you'll learn a lot about yourself, how you're comfortable with the rest of your life, and what you need to do.
>>
>>8738632
No, you should not listen to 8738610
You see, you yourself said that after taking 'em off you felt depressed, you can't dress full time 'cuz of your family, so if you keep dressing for one hour or so and then you have to force yourself stop doing so, you'll become even more depressed, because you realize how good it feels. Now, stop doing that, in one or two weeks you'll forget about this, and you'll be back to your miserable life, but hey, better than a very-depressind miserable life.
>>
>>8738659
>Now, stop doing that, in one or two weeks you'll forget about this, and you'll be back to your miserable life
You're not exactly painting a bright future for OP.
>>
>>8738668
Oh, yes, life is beautiful and all the blablabla happy shit that just doesn't work and it's not real, of course OP will be able to do better once she lives alone, or confront her parents, or both, or whatever comes to her mind in order to be able to be herself, not my life.
>>
>>8738659
>>8738680
Maybe not do it super frequently, but every so often when you feel you really need it. But focus on trying to leave your situation, do it as fast as possible. You need to get out of there more than you're probably even aware of. If wearing your sister's clothes made you this unexpectedly happy, moving out and beign able to wear girl's clothes frequently will transform your life.
>>
File: zyzz2.jpg (72KB, 482x720px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
72KB, 482x720px
>>8738581

That's your consciousness trying to let you know this path you have chosen won 't lead anywhere good. You need to man up, become the super male hero you were always meant to be.
>>
It's ok anon,you can be a girl if you want to
>>
>>8738650
I will, it's becoming an emergency, I keep getting older and suffering and life keeps sucking. I can't wait for all this to happen.

>>8738659
I don't want to go back to that, I've tried repression for long enough, I want to try stealth this year, why not try HRT at last and try to move forward a bit in life. I think this made me understand that I've been missing on my life literally for ever.

>>8738688
You're very right, thank you anon.
>>
>>8738708
>I've tried repression for long enough
It's never long enough tho :^)
>>
>>8738701
You think so ?
>>
>>8738708
Sure thing! I do agree that doing it too frequently isn't a good idea, for several reasons. You run the risk of getting discovered by your family, which you DON'T want. If you come out to them, you really want it to be on your terms, when you're in a position of power, and already capable of supporting yourself.

Furthermore, don't let yourself get comfortable in your current situation. If you start trying to justify yourself that "well maybe I can just get by like this, wearing these clothes every so often" that's really going to inhibit your progress. You can't let yourself settle.

But you also don't want to never do it, let yourself do it some. Remind yourself how good it feels, how much happier you are, how much more you're okay with yourself, so you remember why you're doing this, and how hard you need to fight to get it done!

Keep trying anon, it's almost certainly won't be easy, and issues with family always suck, but you're honestly more confident with your gender than I was, and hearing you describe how happy dressing girly made you feel honestly made me tear up a little bit. Move out, support yourself, dress up, and live as the cute girl you are!
>>
>>8738722

Yes, wanting to be a girl is the #1 symptom of being a girl among trans girls
>>
>>8738719
It is very much enough, you can't fight suicidal thoughts every moment of your life and keep living like this until the end of your life, might as well suicide right now, and while you're at it, might as well try to live before.
>>
File: rr.png (387KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
rr.png
387KB, 1024x576px
>>8738698
>>
>>8738737
>8738737
Woah, woah, woah, hol' it there, cowboy, my life is more just than gender. I'm not going to suicide over a small part of my life.
>>
>>8738581
This is a very useful piece of advice and also the sweetest thing I've ever read, thanks you very much anon ! I wasn't as confident in my gender as I am right now, I mean I was considering suiciding before school starts until today and it's all gone and now, this also thanks to you, now I have incredible faith in the future, which I think I never had before
I saved this on my phone so I can reread it whenever I need it lol

>>8738736
This is literally the best way I've ever seen this phrased, thanks anon !

>>8738768
Haha I wasn't clear sorry, I was talking about me, I guess I'm just this stupid.
>>
>>8738789
>I guess I'm just this stupid
Low self-esteem doesn't help you in any way. You're stupid because you say that you're stupid.
>>
>>8738794
That's actually pretty smart, thanks anon.
>>
>>8738659
>stop doing that
>forget about this, and you'll be back to your miserable life
>>8738789
>I was considering suiciding before school starts until today and it's all gone
>>
>>8738789
>>>8738581 (OP)
>This is a very useful piece of advice
Was this, meant to reply to another post?
>>
>>8738881
You're right, I didn't see, it wzs meant for >>8738728
>>
>>8738886
okay lol I thought so, sorry. i'm a massive idiot and was trying to figure out how op's post was advice and who was who in this thread for like 5 solid minutes before I realized something was up
>>
>>8738900
You're not a massive idiot, I'm at fault here, I did a stupid typo.
>>
Well it's 6 am here I should get some sleep I'll be back
>>
>>8738789
>>8738886
Awww, that's really sweet! I'm glad I could help! Knowing that you're going through this, discovering this about yourself and finding so much more confidence, it really made my day.
>>
>>8738913
nah nah it was really obvious reading it back, it was a common mistake. i'm always really bad at figuring out what's going on when something like this happens
>>
>>8738922
Got some good sleep, didn't cry, didn't do any nightmares, woke up smiling, how have I been able to live without this for so long ? I feel so good right now, I don't even think I've ever felt this good before, is this some kind of magic ?

>>8738924
Well I'm glad it did, I wish you the best, you desserve it, you're a really sweet person. Thank you again, you really helped me a lot.

>>8738929
You know what, I think >>8738794 is right, let's just call it a idiot tie and say we've both been stupid.
>>
I'd keep it on to go get some breakfast but it would be very dangerous and really pointless, best things have to end (french saying, I don't know if there's any good translation for it).

Before I leave I want to add, I almost haven't been on this board this year since I thought it was really transphobic and bad for me and also wanted an excuse to go full repression I guess, I came back for what I thought was an emergency and I was remembered that you all are the best thing there is in my life, thank you very much.
>>
>>8739590
Yeah. That's a big step that should probably saved for when you're in a better situation.
>>
>>8742149
Or for never if I manage to get out of here before they spot HRT :)
>>
>>8742791
Oh, I misunderstood your post, I thought you were talking about going out in public, that makes a lot more sense yeah, that would have been a HUGE step.
>>
>>8743622
Ha I guess very bad crossplay at anime conventions doesn't count, yeah it probably will happen, can't wait!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.