[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's it like having such a poor relationship with your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1484306066645_0.jpg (24KB, 227x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484306066645_0.jpg
24KB, 227x250px
what's it like having such a poor relationship with your parents?
t. not gay
>>
>>8738454
I wouldn't know.
t. in the closet
>>
>>8738454
Imagine awkward silent car rides where dad turns on the radio just to entertain himself and mom desperately tries to start a conversation and constantly fails. Imagine fights breaking out for the minorest of things. Imagine them saying that you should have been your aunt's child but quickly become silent and boastful of you being their child when your aunt's children are a bunch of losers and you actually get places in life. Imagine being repulsed by physical affection with them (no hugs, kisses, etc). Imagine living in fear of them snapping and they experience the same things. Imagine the dead look on everyone's face.
>>
>>8739302
this
>>
>>8739302

I've had it much worse than that, including sexual abuse and everyday fights. I didn't turn out gay.

Most people think I am a normie gym brodude.
>>
File: 1501991391437.jpg (57KB, 372x363px) Image search: [Google]
1501991391437.jpg
57KB, 372x363px
>>8739302
This

I don't understand. I didn't ask to be alive and i should at least have the freedom to mess with my body. I don't associate myself with my parents so they shouldn't be ashamed of me. I have the choice to put a bullet in my brain but i don't, i'm trying hard to live, i'm in college, working, got my driver licences so i'm not too dependent on them anymore and shit.

My cousins are all junkies shitheads, rigth now (4:12pm) they're probably smoking weed and blacking out in the street. Everyone in the family except for my parents are losers, criminals, junkies or retards. But they make all this fuss over me because i'm a feminine boy. I don't even like sex, never had a partner and never will.
>>
>>8739363
Are you a tranny then?
>>
>>8739377
Damn, same here. When I came out to my mom as bi, she broke in tears and later when I told her im trans, she pretty much forced me to keep it quiet because what will people think. Its always been that, they always choose the rest of the family over me and have the balls to say they love and "accept" me.

I feel you, the fact that I didnt kill myself when I was 16 is nothing short of a miracle. Im 23 now, got a promising track, keep the peace so that my sibings wont have to live through what I went through, and it is exhausting as hell...
>>
File: 1484447239193.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1484447239193.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>8739302
>>8739363
>>8739377
>>8739393
HAHAHAHAH
[spoiler]You know it's only a matter of time till you kill yourselves. Just get it over with already.[/spoiler]
>>
>>8739377

Because you're broken.

Have you ever heard of the proverb from the bible about the two sons? Where one does everything right and one abandons their father, but when the shitty one returns, he gets rewarded, while the first one is just expected to be content with having done the right thing? You know that one? Ya, ignore the end of that, because you don't qualify as either.

You're not a loser, criminal, or junkie, but rather someone who has abandoned their personhood altogether. You're not the child with the suicidal tendencies, you're the child who has already committed suicide, you're dead.

There isn't really a fundamental purpose in life, there is no true ethical compass, and thus there's not really a way to judge whether one should do something or not, rather, what we have are feelings. And what you are and what you do is so unnatural, so perverse and wrong down to the core, that it doesn't even qualify as an 'act' anymore, it can't be fixed, and it can't be settled. Your parents can't accept you or even compromise because doing so would require them to admit that all of the things that they hold dear, that they 'feel' are important, doesn't matter, family, blood relations, child rearing, success, pride, accepting you would mean accepting that they can't even trust their feelings to guide them anymore. You are a magnet pulling them toward the fucking void. Allowing you to continue holding yourself in the same position in your family essentially homogenizes the entire of their human existance.

If it makes you feel better, when we get fully sentient AI's they'll be going through a lot of the same shit you're going through right now.
>>
>>8739302
>>8739363
>>8739377
>>8739393

>If you could murdur/torture your parents in your basement without anyone the wiser, would you do it?
>>
>>8739402
Let's be honest anon. They would. That's why we know trannys are mentally ill.
>>
>>8739402
I may be trans but I am not that much od a monster. Besides they are better alive than dead/mangled.
>>
>>8739410
Why not? Its sweet payback for you.
>>
>>8739388
>>8739400

No, I am a Cis male

>>8739402

Yes
>>
>>8739401

Holy shit anon that was beautiful
>>
>>8739401
I've repressed so much that I feel like that.
>>
>>8739402
Any parents who stop their child transitioning deserve it.
>>
>>8739429
My existance is already torture for them. I can see it in their eyes.
>>
My parents are fine with it. Gay men have become part of mainstream society without much fuss.
>>
Lets hear more stories
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.