[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the limits of how much I can be involved emotionally,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: gemini.jpg (9KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
gemini.jpg
9KB, 300x250px
What are the limits of how much I can be involved emotionally, physically, and sexually with another man before it is gay?
>>
You're gay, bro, especially if you're looking to push the limits of it
>>
>>8738004
it aint gay till your balls touch
>>
>>8738004

>emotionally

up to confiding in each other

>physically

up to hand holding, gazing into each others eyes and kissing

>sexually

nothing u weirdo, this is literally what 'gay' is
>>
>>8738031
>hand holding, gazing into each others eyes and kissing
wooow, how come none of my straight friends want to do this
>>
>>8738036

you have answered your own question there
>>
>>8738036
I think he means that's where it gets gay, not that it's still within the means of straight; confiding in each other should have been the hint
>>
>>8738046
>>8738048
telling your best friend secrets, holding his hand and maybe giving him a smooch isn't gay, it's just friendly brotherly love, straight guys have got to stop being so insecure with their masculinity
>>
>>8738056
Why would you confide secrets in another straight male; so he can hold them against you?
What you're saying makes zero sense and has nothing to do with masculinity
>>
>>8738066
Of course you confide in another man, that's friendship you fucking faggot.
Now the smooching and holding hands is def gay.
>>
>>8738088
No, it's not. Shared interests, work ethic, and experiences make for friends, not blackmail fishing. Unless you're a group of criminals.
>>
>>8738004
it's not gay if you close your eyes
>>
>>8738105
I tell secrets to my best friend and he's straight
>>
>>8738105
I feel sad and sorry for you that you never had a real friend.
*smooches
>>
>>8738136
Well if you fagalags would stop pretending to be straight to be my friend, it would seem real
Too many /closethomos/ that want to "try stuff out" after years of being friends
Go find out you're gay on your own; hiding your sexual attraction the whole time is predator-level creepy
>>
>>8738164
I was talking about friends not gay chaser closeted faggots. Sorry you had to experience that it must feel awful knowing they were only after your boipucci.
Try and make yourself less cute and more manly and disgusting.
>>
>>8738164
I can't help it, I love straight boys they're the cutest and you can usually get them to cuddle and be close with some work
>>
>>8738174
if they cuddle you they aren't straight and never were, the mind of a fag is truely mind boggling
>>
>>8738172
I have a full goatee, smoke cigarettes, hock phlegm, and make death jokes all the time; how repulsive do I have to be? It's starting to make me feel like shit just trying to keep thirsty dudes away. I miss being clean cut, fit, and polite.
>>8738174
I'm not straight and open about it, just wish that weren't some sort of "I'll suck your cock" red flag because I won't.
>>
>>8738198
two males cuddling in bed is not a gay act, it's perfectly normal and healthy for the emotional health of both participants
>>
>>8738200
>I'm not straight and open about it
That's why guys are coming after you. Make homophobic statements every now and then and you'll see if your friends are fake or not.

Once they understand you hate fags they'll bail.

Other than that I have no solutions.
>>
File: IMG_1559.jpg (86KB, 400x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.jpg
86KB, 400x405px
>>8738004
The only limit is your imagination
>>
>>8738200
so you're gay but you don't want a relationship? I don't understand
>>
Man, almost no one is truly straight. I've had five different "straight" friends who went on to exclusively date/marry women but at one point tried stuff out with me. It's not that they're closet gays, but the emotional intimacy allowed for it. And it never felt weird or embarrassing.
>>
>>8738227
They're not "coming after me", it's meme fags or something. The ones who want to be with a guy who isn't queer so they don't feel like a "faggot", however that broken mentality works.
Lots of these closet gays will say and agree with homophobic statements just to pass as straight. New buddy named Darius even recently asked if we could "do something" while having 1 beer; is it the drinks together? Or should I stop associating with any guy who's skinny? They all seem to be extra thirsty and will go hidden gay just to get off for the night
>>8738246
Gay, bi, and not a sexual one. Been sexualized for so long it's gotten off-putting when someone is opely attracted to me; guys and girls. Hard to really say, may have fucked myself asexual.
>>
>>8738392
back to u, retard, GTFO
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.