[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /occult/ here? >Tfw you will never form a coven of tranny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 38

File: 3345342142.jpg (100KB, 736x910px) Image search: [Google]
3345342142.jpg
100KB, 736x910px
Who /occult/ here?

>Tfw you will never form a coven of tranny witches
>Tfw you will never light candles and perform rituals with your gal pals
>Tfw you will never curse the cis scum who clock you
>Tfw you will never hex them with tranny magick and turn them trans
>Tfw you will never bewitch that one cute boy who said he wasn't into trans girls
>Tfw you will never brew love potions
>Tfw you will never draw runes and sigils to repel the chasers
>Tfw you will never throw TERFS into your boiling cauldron
>Tfw you will never sacrifice you balls in a blood offering
>Tfw you will never drain the souls of early transitioners and steal their youth
>>
>>8737935
>implying it's cissies who deserve to be cursed
>>
>>8737935
occult is about the essence, not form

it's about actually being interested in the arcane and old lore and religions, not cosplaying a witch and mixing ingredients in fancy vials
>>
I don't have time for occult stuff.
I gotta awaken the Great Spirit first.
>>
>>8737935
wy don't you jsut be good and go to trans heaven,
>>
>>8737935
I always wished that I would meet a witch in the woods, and she would take me and turn me into a girl, and we'd live happily ever after in a cottage.
>>
>>8738013
it will happen someday since life is a dream
>>
File: Screenshot_20170817-165202.png (198KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170817-165202.png
198KB, 1440x2960px
>>8737935
lets do this
>>
>>8738047
hell yeah
>>
File: Screenshot_20170817-170716.png (148KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170817-170716.png
148KB, 1440x2960px
>>8738057
would be cool if we could upload files
3+GBs of pure pdf and txt on my phone
>>
>>8738114

Jesus loves you Aphrodite! Turn away from this wickedness and walk towards the light of Christ!
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>8737935
>drain the souls of early transitioners
>not the children of TERFS and trans-hating conservatives
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>8738230
>not turn the children of TERFs and trans-hating conservatives trans instead
Do you even /occult/, kid?
>>
>you will never practice sex magic with your trans witch gf
>>
>>8738378
I'm trans witch! It means I'm not a real witch...
>>
>>8737971
it's kind of absurd that after peering into the inner workings of the infinite cycle of transmigration and the identity of god and the soul of the universe that you realize the most important thing is to just practically live your life and do the best job you can to take care of the people and the things that are important to you

>cross rainbow bridge
>talk to god
>talk to satan
>both of them tell me to get a job and defeat the jews at their own game
>for the children

what a life
>>
>>8738420
>simpleton goy thinks he's can beat the mighty Ashkenazi wizards
Dream on, kiddo.
>>
>>8738394
but only trans witches can cast circular anal-train spells by linking 13 cocks into 13 butts around a pentagram
>>
>>8738378
Dat feel tho as a femboi I'm a warlock not a witch. An arm chair warlock at that I haven't practiced in like 3 years. Taking hrt worked better than any of my spells.
>>
>>8738429
It's not gonna matter how good a wizard they are if I just shoot them in their bed
>>
>>8738452
But they are most likely protected by Jew magick force fields, did you forget? You have so much to learn before you go against the learned lizard masters of Zion, young grasshopper.
>>
>>8738468
>not just dunking their head in molten lead until they run out of strength to keep the forcefield up
>>
File: crow.jpg (24KB, 460x750px) Image search: [Google]
crow.jpg
24KB, 460x750px
>>8737935
Hey OP, it's ya girl Crow.

You ready for that kvlt life?
>>
File: 1502315486351.jpg (55KB, 600x814px) Image search: [Google]
1502315486351.jpg
55KB, 600x814px
>>8737935

I am a Cis White male, and I'll gladly become the Witch Hunter in your weaboo fantasy, just to remind you who is in power here, and in your escapism dreams.
>>
>>8738468
>implying
nothing can withstand the sword of divine justice anon

I am the knife that cuts the world, the bladed edge that severs reality, the sword of damocles that hangs over the head of kings

nothing can inhibit that which does not fear death or suffering

I am the serpent of chaos that will annihilate all wrongdoers

the jew fears the samurai
>>
>>8738538
hunt down my ass, daddy~
>>
File: heh nutthin personnale heheh.jpg (65KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
heh nutthin personnale heheh.jpg
65KB, 500x600px
>>8738545
>the jew fears the samurai
>the samurai
Is this (you), anon?
>>
>>8738566
he actually looks cool, like an anti-hero
>>
File: 1412076.jpg (86KB, 507x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412076.jpg
86KB, 507x600px
I'm a trans witch that's been practicing regularly and seeking new methods for almost two years now. A few tips for the newbies:
- Always respect what you are doing.
- Only do fortune telling on occasion, and when you do approach it with discipline and humility.
- Do not overstep your abilities. Do not madly grab for power or "success". This can damage your ability to perform magic or even threaten your sanity. (I was set back months after a relatively minor mistake.)
- Realize that the least useful spells that attempt to manipulate or change people and situations. Even when you are successful these spells have a way of showing you how foolish you've been in the end.
- Meditate. Daily. You need to know yourself truly. You will need to exercise your stores of spiritual energy and develop a will of iron.
- ALWAYS abstain from meat for at least 2 days before invoking summoning spells or communing with Djinn. 3 days is safer.
- Do not underestimate the power of sentimental attachment
- Keep an open eye for magic in the world around you. There is pregnant potential for new magic in the nooks and crannies of this world. (not to mention hiding spots for the old.)

Good luck to all of my practicing trans brethren. It is my belief that our lives make us uniquely suited to wear the mantle of demiurge - to draw power from both sides of the great divides. Positive and negative principles. Yin and yang. Male and Female.
>>
>>8738697
>brethren
wow
>>
>>8737935
No, but I probably should, I've heard good things about Gurdjieff, Spengler and Evola.
>>
>>8738706
I meant that to be gender neutral. Not all practitioners are female, although a majority are in my experience. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>8737935

Sounds cool. Too bad magic isn't real.

>>8738013

As your granny, mommy, or girlfriend?

>>8738216

>Aphrodite
>Greek goddess

It was too late from the beginning, senpai.

>>8738230

Now this I can get behind.
>>
>>8738785
christian god x greek goddess
that kinda love senpai
>>
>>8738785
>As your granny, mommy, or girlfriend?
Mentor and girlfriend. She could be older too, or the same-ish age.
>>
File: 1492744827897.png (306KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492744827897.png
306KB, 900x900px
>>8738538
>tfw witch hunter anon will never step over your silly protection runes, knock over your candles, burn your tarot cards, tie your hands behind your back and fuck you in the ass
>>
>>8738538
good luck fighting a greek goddess puny mortal
>>
>>8737935
I once put my mom in an ambulance through the use of magic. The fact that it happened at the exact moment I wanted it to happen still freaks me out to this day.
>>
>>8739270
A lot of people tend to have an experience like this that turns them off magic, and then they never practice again. Makes me wonder if maybe it's something that humans just aren't responsible enough to mess around with.
>>
File: 1451521464721.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451521464721.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>8739270
>>8739273

Are you guys genuinely fucking retarded? HAHAHA
>>
>>8739282
some people are more prone to magical thinking than others

(and we call those people schizophrenics)
>>
>>8739273
I still practice to this day, despite freaking me out, it has also brought me long term relief knowing that I can do such things at a drop of a hat which has given me much more confidence in dealing with life.
>>
File: ghost titties.jpg (42KB, 350x212px) Image search: [Google]
ghost titties.jpg
42KB, 350x212px
If you think you have the spark then whisper to the moon.
>>
>>8737935

I am

>I have a gift, of which I have not much control, the gift is real, and has yielded results many times
>I'm into tarot
>I'm a lucid dreamer who's explored the dreamscape and got many learnings from it
>I can into astral travel
>I worship ancient, pagan gods
>I'd love to be part of a coven

If you're serious about it, count me in.
>>
>>8739282
>>8739394
and the best part is that you can openly tell schizo to their face they are full of shit and schizo and they dont care. Its an easy illness to deal with in some sense, since they dont care about your "opinion" (facts and logic) whatsoever... You cant offend them.
>>
File: witches.jpg (239KB, 1278x756px) Image search: [Google]
witches.jpg
239KB, 1278x756px
so far... we are OP

>>8737935

You

>>8738697

And me

>>8739561

Are you serious about this, girls? Because I am
>>
File: schierke face.png (300KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
schierke face.png
300KB, 600x568px
>>8738697

any spells to change sex?
tried for years to no avail

am closet mtf but years back my friend told me he heard of a persimmon fruit spell that women used to take to become men so i thought there was hope but then for reasons we all parted ways and I stopped trying to do anything magic-like
>>
The moon is a TERF.
>>
>>8739602
Absolutely serious. I hope you girls have something planned for the solar eclipse. It's an auspicious thing for practitioners such as ourselves. I'll be doing my rituals under it's glory. The dark sun is a rare happening indeed and I expect all things shall take notice.

>>8738697
(Me)
>>
i really like the idea of transgirls being witches

makes me feel a bit better about being an outsider freak
>>
>>
>>8738697
>brethren
reeee

(though there's not really a good girl equivalent to the word in this sense)
>>
>>8743868
Sistren is apparently ye olde English. Too bad it's out of fashion.

Where do most of you learn spells? I tend to get injured easily and I want to learn anything to help with healing.
>>
>>8743882
Step 1: Open youtube.
Step 2: Search 'Mystery School Frater Xavier'.
Step 3: Listen and learn.
Step 4: Do.
>>
>>8738566
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9jajP3bi58

this is supposed to be an occult thread
>>
>>8743882
There are many intelligences within the body besides the one that you use to think verbally day to day. Your vessel is a complex inter-working of different systems, each made up of countless pieces acting. Sometimes acting in unison, and sometimes against each other. But all of the pieces are directly or indirectly influenced by your nervous system, your inner spark. This is the state of things, is it not?

(For the truth-seekers here, I know it isn't that simple. But this is what biology tells us - and this relationship between 'soul' and 'body' does at least seem to exist. It is one example of Manyness as One; and Oneness as Many.)

That being said, it may be possible to tap into those parts of your 'mind' that direct some of these smaller subsystems. The path of healing is buried within your consciousness, and it can be found with enough dedication and an open mind.

If you want to start walking this path, there are a few exercises I would suggest for a beginner. Sit comfortatably, close your eyes and enter a place of stillness. Then focus your awareness down to a small area, say a two inch sphere for example. Now, with your whole effort, move this ball of awareness around your body. Try to feel as much as you can in that ball. The movement of each one of your hairs in a draft. The air on your face. You may feel a tingling sensation within your ball of awareness when your focus is solid. See how deeply within your own tissues you are able to feel anything meaningful. See where you feel the most and where you feel the least. This practice alone will make you much more familiar with your own body, will help you start identifying blockages, and will train your awareness.

The other exercise deals more with the psychosomatic side of pain. When you do feel pain, whether it be physical or emotional - practice mindfulness. Put your awareness directly on the pain. Feel how that emotion or hurt actually manifests within your body. (Ctd)
>>
>>8745627
Feel it to the most of your ability. Feel the reaction to pull away from the sensation. Let your emotions rise up and run hot, but just watch them rather than getting carried away with them. Notice how they cool off and die away when you cease to feed them. Notice much of the bad feelings are overreaction and not real damage. Savor every bit of it, if you can. And then try to discern, which parts are truly bad, and which ones you only considered that way because of a judgement call you didn't realize you were making. And let it fade away. That's it. This won't fully heal you, but it will bring you peace and understanding of the things that happen to you. And when you feel pain again, you will have a much easier time recognizing the core of it and persevering. Paradoxically, feeling the most you can out of pain will eventually make it hurt less.

These are not spells in the truest sense. But on their own they can accomplish much. And they build the skills and focus that nearly every advanced healing technique I know requires in one manner or another.

>>8738697
I am Olive, of our fledgling 4chan coven. Mention my name and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.
>>
>>8737935

Is this you and your "coven"?
>>
File: b.png (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
10KB, 256x256px
>>8739643

I haven't successfully done this. I've spent a lot more time trying to learn to love this strange space I occupy rather than attempting to change my fundamental self (dangerous stuff). That would be one heck of a spell. It might be possible - but the cost alone of doing something like that... I would honor the witch who could pull that off of her own volition with my favor, but I wouldn't stick around... not while my sense of self-preservation is intact.

The story your friend mentioned though - I've heard something similar, but it wasn't just a spell, it was communal pact magic. If that is the case, I wouldn't recommend pursuing it. Not if you have any hope of transitioning normally. It takes a lot of wisdom and responsibility to decide if such a thing is worth doing for any effect - considering the effort and the trouble it entails.

There are other practices I can help you with that can make it easier to begin your journey and to grow throughout it. Don't seek to skip the journey. Not unless you are strong enough or foolhardy enough to face what's on the other side while giving up your most important years of growth.

Cheers,
- Olive
>>
File: crusade intensifies.gif (537KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
crusade intensifies.gif
537KB, 512x512px
>>8737935
Begone, witches
>>
File: tropical-hibiscus.jpg (81KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
tropical-hibiscus.jpg
81KB, 800x531px
Anyone here like occult music? post yours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNEFNJpH_Ao
>>
>>8738420
Lay off the acid, anon.
>>
File: 2017.08.16 - Protest 1_1.jpg (255KB, 1345x857px) Image search: [Google]
2017.08.16 - Protest 1_1.jpg
255KB, 1345x857px
>>8746075
they are just actors
>>
>>8746654
>tfw your own supporters are so dispassionate you need to pay them to protest
>>
>>8746627

Begone? It was you who came into our dominion, not the other way around. And now you are barking orders. Do you really think this wise, holy man?

You don't /really/ want to brandish hardened steel against a couple of ladies minding their own business, do you?
>>
>>8737935
Someone should make a Discord for LGBT Occultists.
>>
File: wiccan16n-1-web.jpg (60KB, 750x413px) Image search: [Google]
wiccan16n-1-web.jpg
60KB, 750x413px
>>8737935
Protip: Real Wiccans don't wear pointy hats and black robes.
>>
>>8746784
>>8746784
real wiccans aren't real witches

witches have esp as a base requirement and practice alchemy, literally the creation of complex drug potions with natural ingredients like psychedelic plants and fungi

you used to go find a witch when you wanted a herbal abortion

they'd then use the drugs combined with occult knowledge of rituals and ethereal beings to contact earthbound spirits and sequence break the acquisition of greater knowledge

I'm not going to talk to you about hexes and charms are, but I'll tell you that demons respect contracts

wiccans just go around trying to tap leylines and have gross sex on top of them or something

so they're not witches and shouldn't be really even considered as similar
>>
Western esotericism is the biggest load of tripe I've ever read about in my entire life and I find it hard to believe a civilization that industrialized and then dominated the entire world could produce such rubbish. Feel the same way about theosophy.
>>
File: tumblr_mist8miYEw1qi1twio1_500.gif (118KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mist8miYEw1qi1twio1_500.gif
118KB, 500x358px
>>8746987
>[Current Year]
>Believing in Alchemy, ESP and Magick

Kids Believe The Darndest Things!
>>
>>8746092
what are the other practices? do you have kik or something i can msg you
>>
Lot of people bashing "witches". But don't make fun of the sky daddy cults. Why not let the trannies have their weird larping fantasies?
>>
>>8747180
>she thinks I don't make fun of Christfags
>>
>>8747199
>she thinks I don't make fun of Christfags
>SHE
Not everyone is a tranny on the /tttt/ board
>>
>>8747249
>did you just ASSUME my gender?

tranny spotted
>>
>>8746784
I've only ever known one Wiccan with any magical presence to speak of, and even she only produced weakly charmed candles. But to be fair there aren't many of that tradition in my area. There is some wisdom in their dogma, as in most - but really I wouldn't recommend it as a starting point. Sometimes it's better to have no understanding than a misunderstanding.

>>8746987
I find your perspective interesting. Much of what you say rings true to one who knows at least in part what you speak of. But those are not the words I would use. ESP is especially problematic for the uninitiated. It conjures up images of direct mind reading and limited omniscience. The real thing is quite a bit different than that image, isn't it? It's more of a supercharged empathy that can be difficult to turn off - a certain sensitivity to changes in the subtle parts of the world. At least that's how it was for me when I was untrained.

That's just semantics but I'm trying to keep things accessible. Thanks for joining the conversation! It's too bad that witches take a back seat to chemists in the potion making department these days, hmm? Maybe one day they'll thank us for laying the foundation of their science. Some concoctions remain concealed, but there's hardly a market for dedicated herbalism these days.

-Olive
>>
>>8747287
oh god it's another fucking """empath""" amazed because it still has emotions after years of chronic 4chan use

PROTIP: Being sensitive to little changes is normal. Humans are creatures of observation, and even the slightest thing amiss can signal the presence of a predator.
>>
>>8747167
Sure. Kik is olivebranch569
I'm at work right now, so you might have to be patient.
-Olive
>>
>>8747333
no prob :)
>>
>>8747314
Heheh, you know me SO well. I understand your frustration with the recent empath craze as it is quite irritating. Highly empathetic people usually have some level of potential, I want readers to realize that. But you are mistaken if you think there is nothing beyond "normal human empathy" out there.
-Olive
>>
>>8737935
If you count this as occultgbt I was asexual but I ascended beyond mortal meat people with a tulpa and became tulp-asexual, maybe it was my true calling
>>
>>
>>8738530
do you live in WA
if yes
you are very cute ive seen you on grindr :3
>>
Another trans girl witch reporting in. Sup? I wan't to join a coven too. I'm going to a festival this october, so maybe ill meet some cool people in the comunity.
>>
bampu
>>
File: IMG_0420.jpg (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0420.jpg
452KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder: The pagan gods are dead and rotted and there is no way out of our incurable problems all we can do is prostrate ourselves to God and beg that he doesn't smite us further like the disgusting unlean mold we are deserves.
>>
>>8737935
Fluffy Wiccans get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Screenshot_20170820-233412.png (1004KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170820-233412.png
1004KB, 2560x1440px
>>8754883
Reminder: the creator god is a demiurge - a twisted imitation of the source. He feeds on your pain, and your attempts at supplication will not be enough to earn his mercy. Even the earliest Christians knew this. I hope you find peace.
>>
>>8756227
>>
>ywn be captured and mindbroken by a bunch of horny futa witches
:c
>>
I finally decided to embrace the path of the witch today. I stood before the eclipse and affirmed my decision to be a witch, to become a better person, embrace my femininity, and make the world a brighter place.

...now what?
>>
File: 1502999748810.jpg (34KB, 548x437px) Image search: [Google]
1502999748810.jpg
34KB, 548x437px
>>8738697
beware of SCP foundation.
>>
It's not exactly witchcraft, but I'm trans and in 10 minutes or so once the eclipse starts happening here am going to try to sort of do some positivity magic in my mind. Going to be outside thinking about all my problems and how they can be fixed and are holding me back, about my self doubts, and so on.

Just an overall committment to living my life better I suppose.
>>
Take it from one who was cursed by evil gods from the age of 4 to be their slave - you do not want this knowledge, this power, this everlasting torment by fate.

Mine is a very long story, and that is just what can be transferred to speech. What cannot be put into human tongue stretches on farther than can be conceived in a human brain, and if I was not spread in an infinite number across the entire multiverse as a great network of information and work I would die from the sheer cosmic weight that is all spiritual knowledge.

Go back, humans, to the land of the mundane. This world of magic and spirit is not meant for you.
>>
Using arcane lambda calculus I am able to conjure the spirits of the computer with my spells. AMA.
>>
>>8756564
Are you weev
>>
>>8746720

I'll brandish my hardened steel against you.

*unzips dick*
>>
File: annalynnebananaslut.jpg (40KB, 445x467px) Image search: [Google]
annalynnebananaslut.jpg
40KB, 445x467px
>>8756906
*turns your penis into a banana*
Begone and bother us no more!
>>
I center my aesthetic around occultism and Catholic imagery but I don't actually believe in any of it.

Is that weird? I have a black flag with the sigil of Baphomet hanging above my PC.
>>
>>8737935
trannies caanot be witches because ur body perverts the sacred balance of masculine and feminine
>>
Can only trans be /occult/? Who here /pagan/? Personally, I really like Tu'er Shen, the Chinese god of homosexuality. He has an interesting story and kind of gives an insight into how homosexuality was viewed way back then.
>>
>>8757231
Hmm? Since when do witches need to be 'sacred' or fit into social norms? If anything a trans witch can more easily channel both masculine and feminine energy into their work.

>>8756384
Witch start-up short list.
1. Get a spellbook. If you already have a blank book with a lot of energy - that is a good choice. Otherwise you'll have to find something that speaks to you and build on it over time.

2. Purify your body to the best of your ability. A state of health is the best position to make progress, and a diet/exercise regime is the least part of commitment you will need to walk this path.

3. Read the emerald tablets. Read them again. Read different translations until you really feel like you know what they mean. Read some of the classic occult texts and teaching from the old hermetic traditions. Not saying this is the end all be all; in fact there is a lot of misleading information or stuff that's irrelevant to magic there. But much wisdom has been preserved if you are able to understand what their words point at. This will be good practice for if you ever try to get into serious lore and research.

4. Begin to rewire your priorities. Very few other people will have anything to offer you in this pursuit. And if you do try to talk about it while you still don't understand anything it will end badly for you. When you do spend time with others, pay attention to their energy and their focus. Be wary of those that live in needy perception or that use coming together as a way to feed their egos. These things will become more and more apparent to you over time. Remember, people lower themselves to meet. Your magical pursuits won't be popular, and your successes wouldn't be appreciated even if you had the words to describe them.

5. Start off by trying to create a charmed object. An accessory works nicely for this. An amulet of protection, or a ring that helps maintain vibrancy. Something for you to draw just a little bit of extra power from.
>>
>>8757980
(continued)

5*. Try to devise your own ritual to accomplish this. Do what feels right and record your results. It may take you several attempts before you are satisfied.

6. Consider purchasing a deck of tarot cards, a lockbox, small vials and needles. It will be a long time before you are using any of this stuff seriously but you'll want to have them. Just remember to always respect the cards. You will feel noticeably unwell the more you try to abuse them.

Best of luck! You'll have to come back and tell us how your efforts are going in the future.
>>
>tfw will never be a dickgirl succubus who seduces 4chan virgins and drains their life force with her bp
It hurts to live
>>
>>8757231
Didn't stop Tiresias from predicting the future.
>>
>>8758002
not with that attitude you wont
>>
>>8758024
i'm too socially retarded to manage that tbqh
>>
>>8746075
Note how the abnormally tall one is wearing gender neutral canvas shoes. Really activates my almonds
>>
>>8757980

Hi, >>8756384 here, thanks for the advice. There's a pendant that I have that I really, really love, would that work for #5? I mean, it's kind of silly, it's a cheap sylveon pendant but it's special to me.

And yeah, I'm expecting a lot of hard work. I'm ready. I think.
>>
if this is real turn me into a cute girl RIGHT NOW or else you're all silly LARPers
pls
>>
>>8758049
The pharmacy will always be more powerful and more useful then the alchemist's cupboard.
>>
>>8758056
with my current situation i won't be able to get gril pills for a few years and ill probs be a hon by then anyways
so just do it pls :333
>>
>>8758056
shhh don't call it "the pharmacy" call it "Miss Witch's magical spell-pills shop" :^)
>>
>>8758056

The alchemists cupboard was the first pharmacy.
>>
>>8758129
And like all version 0.01's, it was shit.
>>
>>8758078
can miss witch deliver magical spell-pills to my room?
can i pay her with half a bag of dive chocolates?
>>
>>8758134

But it kept people alive, and that's what matters, you know?
>>
>>8758167
>kept people alive

It really didn't and there's a reason it was rapidly superseded. It's the same reason we don't let barbers be surgeons anymore.
>>
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO DAMM DEPRESSING
>>
>>8757147
I might do the same, I really like the aesthetic too.
Unfortunately I feel like I'd be a poseur and be doing a disservice to real occultists.
>>
File: 7b08c1502154542baf9397baa25f0e62.jpg (238KB, 1070x1605px) Image search: [Google]
7b08c1502154542baf9397baa25f0e62.jpg
238KB, 1070x1605px
>>8758010
oh gosh, this exactly. Anybody else a scholar of ancient transpeople and androgyny in mythologies? I like the roles they present for us in a Jungian sense. Tiresias' stint as a woman leaves him altered, weakened, but with greater wisdom.

Many ancient cultures used us as eclectic mystics! Or more pessimistically, a life of spiritual whoredom was one of the few afforded to us. I think our ideal role in society is the same now as it was then. We have this enhanced understanding of masculinity and femininity and it's gotten more extreme with the advent of advanced hormone replacement therapies.

>>8757147
It's fine if you understand what the symbols mean in my opinion. What does Baphomet mean to you?
>>
File: ela105.jpg (74KB, 734x374px) Image search: [Google]
ela105.jpg
74KB, 734x374px
>>8758426
Absolutely! Are you familiar with Elagabalus? An emperor of Rome that openly played with gender fluidity and tried to restructure the religious system. It sorta reminds me of the efforts of Akhenaten in Egypt. Poor Elagabalus though - he tried to cause too much change too quickly, he was too openly eccentric before he consolidated his power. And for his strangeness he was killed at a young age and his reign was considered a blight on the empire.

But it really makes you wonder what that time was really like. Historians of that era tend to do character assassination of unsuccessful emperors and make everything a moral tale. And Elagabalus was probably rather incompetent, but he also came into power at 14 so that's kinda to be expected.

I'm interested in what the emperors spiritual practices actually were. You have to remember, he was raised as a priest and was actually the high priest of Elagabal before he was called to be emperor. He brought the holy stone of Elagabal to Rome (a star-shaped meteor) and performed festivals with it, did ritual dances around it, paraded it through the city in a chariot.

Truly interesting times. After his death his god was rolled into Sol Invictus. But considering how soon the empire switched to a one god system afterwards - there could be a timeline where he lived, and Syrian and Roman religions were united under an adroygnous emperor and high priest. And for the next 1800 years the western world may have walked a different spiritual path, under the highly developed teachings of a Androgynous God-King. If the previous emperor had lived for another half decade, Elagablus might have had the wisdom to match his ambition, and the world would be forever changed. Would gender roles even be a problem if the founder of everyone's religion wasn't concerned with them? He let women into the Senate. He offered vast riches to anyone who could give him female genitals.
>>
>>8758044
That sounds perfect to me. c:
These types of things tend to snowball with sentimental energy as you go on. My first was a braided leather wristband I got from a specialty shop in Florence. I had become separated from all my traveling companions in the sea of people there. So I had to put all my tourist stuff away and find a way out of the city without knowing a bit of Italian. I went into the leatherworking place to replace an old wrist accessory I had lost before the trip. That was where I found someone who could speak English well, and with their help I was able to find my way back.

A lot of stuff was going on in my life at the time, but to me the wristband was a symbol that I had turned a page - it was a reminder of who I had become. I still wear it every day. The meaning for me has only matured with my continuing growth and practice of spellcraft.
>>
>>8760006
Yes, I'm fairly familiar with Elagabalus! I always thought that some of his reputation was rooted in fact though. Dysphoria can be so nasty even for us, imagine being both Emperor and without advanced medical treatment. Taking comfort in debauchery, especially degrading debauchery, doesn't sound too far fetched to me. I like to imagine that he truly loved his husband deeply.

>After his death his god was rolled into Sol Invictus. But considering how soon the empire switched to a one god system afterwards - there could be a timeline where he lived, and Syrian and Roman religions were united under an adroygnous emperor and high priest. And for the next 1800 years the western world may have walked a different spiritual path, under the highly developed teachings of a Androgynous God-King
I never thought of it this way, that's horribly sad. Europe could have turned out so differently if we had an androgynous icon in our culture. Especially if that icon represented seamless fluid union.

What a tragedy.
>>
Your desire to curse and manipulate people is kinda disturbing. Did you take your anti-psychotics today Dylan?
>>
>>8760477
>I like to imagine that he truly loved his husband deeply.
I <3 meta-attraction love.
>>
File: 1499025267942.png (1MB, 1349x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1499025267942.png
1MB, 1349x1073px
>>8760493
Is meta attraction still pure?
>>
>>8738948

Eris, you are my guiding light, I offer thanks through service.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.