[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go on a trip to a new city >Make a Tinder account so I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1459704969806.jpg (95KB, 640x767px) Image search: [Google]
1459704969806.jpg
95KB, 640x767px
>Go on a trip to a new city
>Make a Tinder account so I can meet someone local and go for a drink, or a walk, or whatever
>Literally no one will match me
>Make a Grindr for comparison
>Bombarded with tons of guys sending me messages, pictures, taps, giving me compliments, sending me nudes
>Not even just the random average lot, but also a couple ones who were really really handsome, guys I wish I looked like that

If you are a gay man you have no idea how good you have it. Being gay in this day and age is literally winning the lottery. I would give all the money and posessions I have to become gay. I wouldn't even talk to females at all
>>
>>8737784
> i made a grindr account
> im not gay
>>
>>8737784
Compare Tinder with Tinder if you want to be scientific. The difference isn't as drastic as you describe.

If you want to be picky, your pool is much smaller with men seeking men.
>>
File: 1389216275369.jpg (63KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
1389216275369.jpg
63KB, 500x690px
>>8737813
Didn't you get that I would actually LIKE to be homo? If it was that easy as getting an app everybody could choose their orientation.

>>8737877
You are implying that there are only a handful of gay people and they have to all try to hook up with each other because there are so few of them.
No, this was a major city with tons of people, and there were tons of users in the app too.
>>
>>8737784
>If you are a gay man you have no idea how good you have it.

If you are in a first world country, sure.
If you are in a country like Jamaica or Afghanistan you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>8737784
I like how you only talk about hook ups and not relationships

Straight people have it WAY WAY easier in this aspect

Only AIDS ridden degenerates like "hook ups"
>>
>>8738291
there's this new invention called a condom
>>
>>8738291
>I like how you only talk about hook ups and not relationships
>Straight people have it WAY WAY easier in this aspect

What? You have no idea what you are talking about. Gay people also have it %1000 easier when it comes to being in a relationship.
>>
File: 1448563747691.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448563747691.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>>8738270
Yeah, you are right on that one. Fucking muzzies.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>8738337
>gays have it easier when it comes to being in relationships
Yeah totally, that's why when gay relationships end short people say "well it was long in gay years"
>>
>>8737784
haha your gay
>>
>>8737784
hey
go to the homeless shelter and pick up chicks for a drink or a walk
it's about the same
>>
This is only true in cities. Live in shitty little town, I've got sketchy as hell 50 somethings who only go for guys under 23, self described "rednecks" that through some insane mental gymnastics are able to try and convert you to catholicism five minutes after fucking, and the occasional decent guy, who is always at least an hour and a half drive away.
>>
>>8737784
Well women suck and straight men are thirsty fuckers who give them far too much leeway. Really, it's all your own damn fault.
>>
Depends OP. If you're in a big first world city then yeah you're gonna get plenty of great options, but even then if feminine gays get on your nerves it's gonna suck. You never know what you'll get and it's most likely going to be a shitty imitation of a woman with a retarded lisp you can't just ignore.

Like, imagine opening tinder and suddenly there's a 60% chance of matching. That's neat right? Except the odds of each of the girls you see there being trannies is enormous, like 50%. Would you date a girl knowing there's a 50-50 chance of them being a tranny?
On top of that there's tons of horny milfs that want to get off with you. Even if they didn't manage to creep you out by being fucking weird and asking to suck your dick right away, and you're kind of into milfs, you still know they can still be trannies (maybe less so but still, pretty good odds) and also probably have a venereal diseases.

That's what gay dating is like if you're not into fems and too scared of HIV to go for daddies.
>>
>>8737784
post a pic anon.
>>
I'm gay, but I want to be straight... Life would be easier
>>
>>8738178
I think you missed the point
Tinder has a men seeking men option, if you're looking for a date you use tinder. Grindr is a hookup app, it exists almost exclusively for sluts.
Basically you're complaining that theres a bunch of hookups happening on a hookup app.
>>
>>8737784

It's true, gay guys are much more open to the idea of casual sex than straight women are.

Do you want me to cry for you or something? Being gay has a million other downsides besides "you can get laid easily"
>>
>>8738374
Why would short people say that?
>>
File: IMG_1563.jpg (29KB, 236x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1563.jpg
29KB, 236x255px
>>8741768
>>
File: 1443649001019.jpg (95KB, 359x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443649001019.jpg
95KB, 359x480px
>>8738374
Commas save lives, fuckface. Use them.

>>8738380
No, that's the point. I'm not.

>>8738413
What homeless shelter? What are you even talking about? I could go and try to meet homeless girls on the streets (who are probably there with their husband or boyfriend), but why the fuck would I do that? I'm not trying to get myself stabbed.

>>8738928
That sucks senpai, shitty little towns always suck though. An hour and a half drive once a week doesn't sound that bad, though.
>>
File: wenn31754516.jpg (198KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
wenn31754516.jpg
198KB, 500x563px
>>8741621
>implying Tinder isn't a hookup app

negro please
>>
>>8742793
LMFAO
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.