[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder to take advice from this board with a grain of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1502848043023.jpg (41KB, 460x696px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502848043023.jpg
41KB, 460x696px
Daily reminder to take advice from this board with a grain of salt.

If you are gender questioning or anything like that its always better to speak to your doctor/professionals in the field over trolls.
>>
>>8736103
>That pic
I've been seeing that a lot, but I don't really agree. Confederate generals are one thing, but Confederate memorials to the soldiers who died?

At the end of the day they're still Americans who died in an American war so it seems super disrespectful to say they don't deserve to be memorialized because they're losers.
>>
>>8736103
yes goyim, speak to your (((doctor))) and (((professionals))), we know what's best
>>
>>8736118
No, they are racist losers who lost the war against freedom in the country of freedom. As a non American I say, fuck them
>>
>>8736103
Honestly a lot of doctors who deal with it are shit and just blindly reinforce whatever narrative you walk in with. But uh, yeah, not listening to 4chan trolls is obviously a good idea. Idk, just figure shit out for yourself, really.
>>
>>8736180
What if I've reached a point where I just can't?
>>
>>8736178
They were literally brothers and cousins of the people who they fought.

The south seceded because of slavery. Anyone who argues otherwise is an idiot. However, the civil war wasn't a war for freedom. It was a war for unification. Lincoln wasn't fighting to abolish slavery in the south, he was fighting to keep the Union. Freeing the slaves wasn't even decided until late in the war.

The Yankees weren't freedom fighters. Most of the we're racists.
>>
>>8736192
How? What's your issue?
>>
>>8736202
I've been thinking about it to exhaustion for months, to the point where I just felt a constant headache. I've reached a point where I don't know what I want anymore.
>>
>>8736213
Doctors aren't gonna decide anything for you, they'll just try to work it through with you by asking the basics and getting your input. What are your most prominent thoughts, for and against?
>>
>>8736201

>It wasn't a war for freedom
>The south secceded because of slavery

Pls tell me more about this, I don't get your logic
>>
>>8736228
I already discussed this with another anon the other day. Maybe it's in the archives somewhere. Anyway, I'll try to sum it up:
>wanted to be a girl for years
>daydreaming in school, using birthday wishes, having dreams, sometimes felt bad about having been born a man, hated my dick because atm I thought it was the only difference between boys and girls
>eventually stop thinking about it
>be depressed for years, from 12 (when I started to stop thinking about it) to a few months back
>start lurking here
>"lol, tranny freaks I'm not of them, right? I don't wanna be a girl"
-kinda break down, spend two days with really bad anxiety and nausea

Now, after a month of not feeling exactly well but not exactly bad I'm just apathetic. I don't want to think about it anymore and thinking about myself transitioning just makes me feel bad, and since I've been feeling fine for a whole months I've reached a point where I don't know what I am anymore.
>>
>>8736270
kek, I fucked that last greentext line.
>>
>>8736255
The motivation of the north for fighting was not to see slavery abolished.

The south seceded because when they saw a Republican elected, they believed the federal government was heading in a direction that would inevitably end in abolishing slavery. As such, they announced they would for their own country, and believed they had the constitutional right to do so.

The Union, and Lincoln in particular, did not believe the South possessed that right and fought the war to ensure the United States included the South. It was a war of "I'm leaving" and "you can't do that!" The Union army was not motivated to fight to free the slaves. I'm sure a good number of individual soldiers fought for that as abolitionism was a strong movement by that point, but the Union Army fought for unification of the US. In the same vein, most Confederate soldiers didn't fight to preserve the institution of slavery. Most Confederate slave owners simply bought out of army service and never saw a battle. No, the war was fought by poor non-slave owning Southerners fighting for the right to be their own nation.

And at the end of the day, the REAL reason most of them fought for one side or another is because they were simply born on that side of the Mason Dixon line.

Now, you can say that's how all wars are, and that's true. But only the civil war was fought with Americans on both sides. To dismiss the people who died because they fought on the south is extremely insulting and not to mention antithetical to the entire purpose of the war, which was to keep us United as one single country.
>>
>>8736270
Ok normally I'd go over this in detail with you but you sound like you should be informed of how easy boymode is to maintain if you want to. I'll preface this with something I said earlier

Do whatever you want and don't stress too hard about the labels you give yourself.

If you're disgusted by the idea of getting more masculine as you age you might want to read up on hormones.

The only thing about transitioning that's time sensitive is starting hormones. You can take them and just not deal with transitioning for as long as you want until you solve all your hangups and/or decide it's not for you.

Hell, you don't even have to decide or think about it. You might find being a femboy is a what you want to do. It's liberating to be able to deal with your dysphoria without having to prove your identity to yourself and others.
>>
>>8736137
Of course Jews are the doctors and pros! They are the only race smart enough to handle it. Everyone else is a Goy!
>>
>>8736332
Ok, I get it so it is this way.
- Northern people likes freedom
- Southern people hates freedom
- Southern people says they want to be free in order to make other people slaves.
- Northern people say "we are not going to let you alone so you can stay as slavers, if you want to become independent to be slavers you'll have to fight against the free people"

Then the Union war, and the defeat of the slavers.

Maybe is not a war for freedom, maybe it was just a war between civilization and barbarians, between actual people and animals, call it whatever you want but it was a war produced by the desire of the south of being slavers.
>>
>>8736338
I want to try cypro + E for a couple of days and then I'll decide. Problem is I don't know if qhi ships to Spain and I'm afraid of them getting stopped at the border or some shit.
>>
>>8736578
You want to be on cypro enough time to actually reduce your t and then start e. Realistically the shortest you wanna go before making any decisions is about two weeks on cypro and then a month on cypro+e.
Two days will accomplish nothing whatsoever.
>>
>>8736655
My plan was 2 weeks on cypro + e actually, but I'll do what you say. Maybe I'll ask /HRTgen/ later to ask if anyone knows about those questions I had.
>>
>>8736448
well (((big pharma))) is definitely pulling in the shekels
>>
>>8736178
>as a non american i want to tear down statues in america
>????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>8736731
>you can't have an opinion because you were born in the wrong place

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>8736761
lmao what shithole were you born in
>>
File: 0860_767b_500.jpg (65KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
0860_767b_500.jpg
65KB, 500x667px
>>8736519

I'm pretty sure the Confederacy emerged becuase the South didn't want more Government control in their States, while the Union wanted the control to also apply for them.

Fighting a massive war just for the ability to own slaves is absolutely retarded even by their standards (not to mention only a few wealthy percent even owned slaves).
>>
>>8736519
This is such a sad, simplistic, "everything is good vs evil" worldview you have. And your last bullet point doesn't even make sense. The North simply did not want to have two separate countries. That is it.

But no, you're right. Southerners are all bad guys who hate freedom. It makes it easier to have strong opinions when you believe shit like that.
>>
>>8736118
They were Americans trying to cecede.. they hated our union
>>
>>8736813
I'm pretty sure is less simplistic than the view of people that think others are inferior just because the color of their skin.
>>
>>8736803
there had already been about a hundred years of tension over power divisions and the status of slavery in newly admitted states in the capitol between between the northern and southern states, the abolitionists and pro slavery influences just tipped it over the cliff
>>
>>8736791
The one who replied you is not me, my shithole is Spain, is not the best but we don't have mass shootings. I don't care about your country but it's funny to watch retarded people rage, it's like one of those "REEEEEE" threads but in real life
>>
>>8736980
Yep, overt modern racism is based on similarly retarded beliefs.

To say an entire geographic region had that outlook is simplistic to a retarded level and you know full well that it is.

>>8736803
I'm the guy they're replying too, but again, you can't pretend that slavery wasn't THE reason for secession. Overreach of federal authority to outlaw slavery is still dependent on slavery.
>>
I have been looking at hormone vendors and the one that keeps popping up is QHI, but they want me to sign an Indemnity and Disclaimer. Is that unusual? I kind of get the gist of it but there is some wording in there that makes me feel unclear about what Im signing. Any experinces?
>>
>>8737014
>My country is better because .00000001% of the population doesn't get killed in a dramatic way.

Lol, nice standard.
>>
>>8737014
Dude I'm from Spain and I can tell you, I'd rather be a burgie.
>>
>>8737353
I'm an American and I wish I could live in Spain.
Want to trade?
>>
>>8737422
Why the hell would you wanna live here?
>>
>>8737452
Hot men, great food, cool language, ancient architecture, beautiful beaches, close to the rest of Europe, uncut dicks, hairy chests, etc.

America is just strip malls and Walmarts and fat smooth rednecks with mutilated cocks.
>>
>>8736118
>At the end of the day they're still Americans
They weren't Americans. They were Southerners. :^)
>>
>>8736118
>we should revere criminals who tried to break up america

they were anti-americans of the worst kind who wanted to divide the union for personal and monetary gain.
they were shot and killed for a reason.
there is no reason to memorialize them.
>>
>>8737472
Gatekeeping. AFAIK, you can't just go to an informed consent clinic and get mones here, you've gotta go through all the gatekeeping, including rle. And if you are self messing they won't go and be like "yeah, sure, whatever, here's a prescription" they'll probably fuck you up, which is why I'm scared of ordering mones.
>>
>>8737529
Why are you people so afraid of psychologists? If they say shit you don't like go find another.

Oh, wait, can you only have a limited pool of "government approved" practitioners thanks to socialized medicine? LOL
>>
>>8737541
>being this stupid

you can still pay for care out of your own pocket.
there is no law preventing you from doing so.
>>
>>8737541
Did you miss the post where I said I'M rather be a burger?
>>
>>8737630
*I'd, not I'M, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>8737324
My country is not better, but we have one of the lowest homicide ratio in the world, that's safer

>>8737353
Maybe you are autistic or you've never been in the states, but the unique better thing than ours they have is their earnings. Specially if you're LGBT, here in Spain you are way more protected than in the states.

And don't forget the coffee, the sun, the beer, the party culture, the cheap good alcohol, etc.
>>
>>8736103
That picture is literally the first time I have sympathised with the yankee perspective on CSA statues.
>>
>>8737529
>they'll probably fuck you up,
what, why?
>>
>>8737868
So what letter are you, anon? I'm also from Spain so I wanna know.
>>
>>8736103
>what is respecting an enemy

It's okay to praise an enemy for a war well fought, you know.
>>
>>8738159
Bi cis male, u?
>>
>>8736270
you're a tranny harry
>>
>>8737511
their leaders, perhaps. but the fucking soldiers were AMERICANS, FORCED to fight against OTHER AMERICANS, and Americans honor ALL their dead.
>>
>>8736201

Lincoln was a huge racist as well, go read his first run debates.

It was racist versus racist on both sides, with funding by slave-owning businesses who bought their state governments into ceceding.
>>
>>8739017
This.
>>
>>8739442
Tranny, usually lurk /repgen/ because there's no way in hell I'm getting on HRT.
>>
>>8739454
Yeah, but it's been too long feeling fine. I'm really doubting because of that.
>>
>>8739575
Dude, I hope you know the social security covers gender transition and since 2007 you can change your name and gender identity without the need of surgery, don't you? The law is one of the best in the world to protect LGBT people, but society is the same shit as everywhere, I'm from Madrid, here is not that bad, where are you from?
>>
>>8739729
Cuckcelona (yup, that liberal shithole). Problem is not social security covering it or not, it's that if I wanna go legit I have to go through a shit-ton of gatekeeping and RLE AFAIK. Maybe it has changed, if that's the case then I might try.
>>
>>8739729
>and since 2007 you can change your name and gender identity without the need of surgery
[citation needed]
>>
>>8739745
a newspaper
https://elpais.com/sociedad/2007/03/17/actualidad/1174086001_850215.html

the official document
https://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2007-5585

it's in spanish but since i think you are spanish there would be no problem
>>
>>8739742
I think is not an easy path, but there are some trans associations that can help you. The PSOE have a section specific for trans people, you can look for it since they are the only promoters of this kind of laws
>>
>>8739831
Eh, I might try that if repressing gets too hard.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.