[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has giving any of the following to a mtf tranny been tried instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (51KB, 920x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 920x343px
Has giving any of the following to a mtf tranny been tried instead of estrogen and an axe wound?

- More testosterone
- Weed
- An SSRI
- Benzos
>>
Yes to all. Pretty sure Aphrodite on this board was given testosterone against her knowledge for months but she's still trans.
>>
>>8734559
where can i find the story on this?
>>
>>8734554
i was given T injections when i was 13. my mom thought that would make me not trans
>>
>>8734586
Huh, did you know about it? I sorta assumed you didn't.

Also, did she try injecting weed? Would that work? :^)
>>
>>8734554
>more testosterone
actually intensifies dysphoria, why would you think this is a good idea?
>weed
nah, it'll mellow you out I guess but won't stop your dysphoria
>SSRI, benzos, antipsychotics, etc.
many are on them and guess what, they still have dysphoria
>>
>>8734554
I'm a non transitioning AGP and I chose weed over transition. It helps a lot but doesn't take it away completely. My style of AGP/trans might respond to it better than others. For example I loved to masturbate as a teenage boy many years ago, a more severely dysphoric person wouldn't of been able to touch their penis, let alone fap.
>>
>>8734554
weed doesnt do shit for dysphoria, but it does help cope. shit helps u cope with fuckin anything

t. mtf stoner
>>
>>8734627
Have you tried injecting SSRweedesterone instead of mutilating your chromosomes with Axe body spray?
>>
File: received_160340057845953.jpg (93KB, 1063x1985px) Image search: [Google]
received_160340057845953.jpg
93KB, 1063x1985px
>>8734584
>>8734589
pretty much everyone in my family thought i was too femenine and their friends wojls actuay tell them i would have been pretty if iwas born female.
i was born in 1990 so when i was 13 i had no idea what transgender even meant plus i was raised in a jehovas witnesses family.
i didnt know eitger what testosterone or estrogen was but whe would tell me to this doctor who would measure my crotch parts and inject testoterone in my butt. that lasted almost 2 years till my dad said enough cuz i was very depressed and didnt wanna do anything.
at the age of 17 i fully understood i was transgender but kinda lost cuz i couldnt do shit about it, i tried starting HRT at the age of 22 but a trans friend i had talked me out of it so i represed for a few more years and started swlf medicating at the age of 26. i would come to this board for help put it seemed so chaotic and angry but a few visits to HRT gen did it.

TL;DR
i was oblivious to what even hormones were my mom juiced me up on test and represed till 26 when i started selfmeding

i did smoke weed a lot when i was 22 and in college but it was just a high like it did nothing to my dysphoria. just like getting buzzed
>>
>>8734554
yes and many
still comes down to transition or an hero
>>
>>8734664
What is your relationship with your parents like now you've transitioned? Did they disown you?
>>
>>8734554
gender disorders can be cured with an amygdalectomy, just like agoraphobia and bipolar
>>
File: 1502481136708.jpg (153KB, 1060x1884px) Image search: [Google]
1502481136708.jpg
153KB, 1060x1884px
>>8734554
Ssris, weed and benzos are pretty common treatments for dysphoria-induced depression, but tend to accelerate the acceptance process by eliminating options early. Testosterone only makes things worse.
>>
>>8734664
>pretty much everyone in my family thought i was too femenine and their friends wojls actuay tell them i would have been pretty if iwas born female.
It's funny how life has its way of fucking people over.
>jehovas witness family
>>
>>8734715
So, you think radical brain surgery is better than HRT for gender dysphoria? Are you mentally ill or something? Check yourself into a hospital right now.
>>
>>8734808
I know one tgirl whos parents sent her to get mastectomy cause she started growing boobs at 15
>>
>>8734554

>weed doesn't work + fucks your memory.

>Went to a gym and my testo levels went up, never felt more dysphoric in my life
>>
File: 20170811_010130.jpg (3MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_010130.jpg
3MB, 1836x3264px
>>8734554
I repressed until 29 by taking Test, an e blocker, and doing lots of drugs.

It kind of worked but I was miserable with spurts of hyperaggression and paranoia and literally constant suicidal ideation leading to functional nihilism.

It made me a real good drug dealer but I was a very sad girl inside.

>weed
Helps, I consume an insane amount of thc in pretty much every type of preparation

SSRIs made me psychotic.

Benzos help you go numb, so do opiates, but both can ruin you and are largely worse than what they cure long term

Even being a hon now feels better than repressing on T.
>>
>>8734664
Weird. I was born in 1988 and adopted at 3 months into a Pentecostal bible literalist family. I feel your pain dear. I struggled to come out like 20 years after I first started becoming really aware of the discongruity because of how deep that cult of christ braimwashing can instill shame even in proximal nonbelievers.

I feel your pain. :/
>>
>>8734715
That's like curing a cut on your toe by amputating your legs
>>
>>8736018
>tgirl whos parents sent her to get mastectomy
Tragic.
btw SSRIs and benzos (legal) had no effect whatsoever on my dysphoria.
I'm too much of a good girl to have tried weed or anything else illegal.
As far as I can tell the chemical with the most influence on my dysphoria is testosterone. Dysphoria got a lot worse when puberty hit. Nuking test levels helped a lot with dysphoria. Post-SRS I don't have dysphoria unless specificially triggered, mainly by being in a situation where I have to out myself. I feel better up to a point with higher E levels but different E levels haven't seemed to influence dysphoria nearly as much as T levels.
>>
>>8734641
Lol
>>
>>8736400
I think the metaphor is "cutting off your nose to spite your face"
>>
File: notorikoni.png (630KB, 429x660px) Image search: [Google]
notorikoni.png
630KB, 429x660px
>>8734554
All that doesn't matter, your destiny is predetermined at birth. No matter what clothes you wear, how much you workout, how much pussy you destroy, you'll always be a queer sissy queen inside, dormant, waiting for right trigger to come out.

Ever wonder why there are so many fem bears at the gym? They're overcompensating, All of those protein shakes and workouts only made their bodies more juicy and their asses more plump.
>>
>>8734554
I smoked weed for 20 years and successfully repressed.
I was lucky to find a hot bara bf who treats me like a woman in bed, though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.