[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most mtf hate anime because it depicts shallow, idealized version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: Harime.Nui.full.1707487.jpg (299KB, 655x803px) Image search: [Google]
Harime.Nui.full.1707487.jpg
299KB, 655x803px
Most mtf hate anime because it depicts shallow, idealized version of women rather than an authentic image to inspire them.
>>
>>8733925
Real women are subhumans.
>>
Most people love your threads because they are full of accurate and useful information that leads to some kind of improvement
>>
File: 1460583235593.jpg (259KB, 1024x885px) Image search: [Google]
1460583235593.jpg
259KB, 1024x885px
>>8733925
I like anime that focuses on cute boys
>>
>>8733925
The same thing with those creepy "dysphoria" threads. >>8728672
>>
>>8733933
MtF?
>>
>>8734017
Chaser.
>>
>>8733925
I watch anime to project myself onto the women characters
>>
>>8733925
>hate

love!
>>
>>8733925
This sounds true to me, there is almost no anime meant to be taken seriously.
>>
>>8733925
I dislike many popular anime series for that very reason, but I wouldn't go as far to say all MtF's hate anime.
>>
>>8736686
jesus christ u guys are so gay desu
>>
>>8734036

mtfs act even worse than women, desperate idiot
>>
>>8733925
Cute allows me to recharge from a violent, manly, sadistic world. Why would I come home and turn on 'entertainment' that is just more of what I see outside?

Nah, I'll take something warm and snuggly, like a glass of cocoa and Is The Order A Rabbit.

Why on the Goddess' green earth would I look for inspiration in life choices from a cartoon?
>>
>>8733925
Bullshit, any time someone posts anime on this board it's an MtF
>>
>>8737405
Keep telling yourself all japanese culture on a site devoted to japanese culture means x y and z when in reality it's just fitting in and you should be the one GTFOing.
>>
>>8733925
This is true. Anime is a caricature most of the time.
>>
>>8737405
Yeah but 90% of those are Caraposter.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (147KB, 768x1155px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
147KB, 768x1155px
>>8733925
>makes a generalization of an entire medium that large and varied

just like western cartoons, anime can be basic and shallow, but it can also be an incredibly complex

Depends on the show

but its okay watch shows like that, they make people happy, I don't but, I can understand why some do
>>
>>8736709
depends on the person really

were all indivisuals

>>8733933

Thats not true! just because you had a few bad experiences doesn't mean half the population is awful, a lot of women say the same about men
>>
I was watching this anime and pretending to be her
>>
>>8738009
I should not though
I'm not trans
but she's cute 10/10 personality
>>
>>8733925
>it depicts shallow, idealized version of women rather than an authentic image

You mean exactly like an MtF?
>>
>>8738016
is that a boy on the right

also otome anime are made for self inserting into main heroine
>>
>>8738129
sadly no
>>
>>8738133
>sadly no

lmao
how come they included entire spectrum of good looking men
but didn't include crossdressing boy!?

they had one job. literally one job!
>>
>>8738137
Fujoshi anime have the traps
Otome games do not, MAYBE a reverse trap every once in awhile
>>
>>8738137
she does act like a boy, wouldn't want to spoil ya
>>
>>8738129
recommend a good otome for a beginner agp
>>
>>8738170
Kiss Him Not Me, idrk any 'otome's
>>
anyone reading the thread who is trans should watch otome wa boku ni koishiteru, its ok
>>
Cis lesbians too js
>>
>>8733925
I hate anime because it makes me feel dysphoric.
>>
yall missing the point. JP guys want their girls to be like this. JP girls want to be like this. People are promoting what they like. Western girls want to be strong and independent- you get characters like Furiosa. It's all consequential
>>
>>8737979
Believe me, they are awful. I'm trans and stuff, the only good girls I've found are the ones who really, really suffered. The rest of them are horrible people.
>>
>>8733925
moe shit is bad I agree, but there's some quality anime out there like NGE or Utena
>>
>>8738156
of course she acts like a boy, if she didn't she might have been a competition for self insert harem queen mc

it's like that one male gay best friend of MC in harem anime. enough to fulfill his role, not enough to threaten his position or actually have any of many girls fall in love with him.
>>
>>8737957
>implying western cartoons can be complex
Rick & Morty isn't really THAT deep, MilkyWay.
>>
>>8733925
Anime is the best! Why do we even allow real bitches to exist anymore?
>>
>>8741023
For the Tsundere fetishists, you moeshitlord.
>>
>>8741289
>>8741023
Also for the furries.
>>
>>8739548
You should try watching Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu if you like mature, thoughtfully characterized anime. Take care to watch the seasons in order.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.