[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I go out in mixed boymode/girlmode (I can't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1429340308420.png (112KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
1429340308420.png
112KB, 359x393px
Whenever I go out in mixed boymode/girlmode (I can't even bring myself to legitimate girlmode yet tbqh) I expect to get lynched in any public place I go but instead I see people picking their noses, teens bullying each other or tinkering with their smartphones, businesspeople yawning, kids hitting other kids, moms berating their kids it's almost disappointing tbqh.

I mean I like being alive and such but it's so odd no one comments on the obvious elephant in the room that is some tall pudgy twinkhon in women's skinny jeans that don't fit his late transitioner feminized male body, fuckboy sneakers and a women's flannel shirt. I mean I almost wish someone from the crowd pushed me against the wall and said to my face "no, faggot, I don't mean to be imposing because this is a free country and all but you can't wear this. You only have to wear bland gray baggy clothes assigned to males that would better fit your curvy-less male body disposition."

Do people really not care or have I become delusional?
>>
>>8733093
Maybe they don't care, maybe they can't tell (that you're not just a male faggot) depends on the specifics of where you are and/or how you look.
>>
>>8733093
>women's skinny jeans
>a women's flannel shirt
AKA boymode.
>>
>>8733093
You just live in a first world country where people is (somewhat) rational and got better things to do than care about faggots and trannies.

Try it in a shitty country like Russia, Chile, Ukraine, Argentina or Brazil.
>>
>>8733093
So who is this image? It's kinda weird that it's the same one from last week's thread about psychologically abusing hons
>>
>>8733093
people truly do not care that much
this isn't high school, you don't just get bullied randomly on the street or whatever
in general, people just mind their own business
>>
>>8733115
Anon wearing women's clothes is NOT boymode
>>
>>8733345
Lesbian outfits hardly count as women's clothes.
>>
>>8733327
>in general, people just mind their own business
It took me years to realize this tbhon.
>>
>>8733385
Yeah and "light makeup" hardly counts too ;^)
>>
>>8733093
yeah most people dont care
some will give you looks for strange appearance
at worst some teens wold laugh at you

and I live in 'non-liberal' and homophobic eastern Europe
>>
I noticed this too. I'm not sure if people don't notice, don't care, or are just polite. Going out in girl mode is scary :<
>>
>>8733463
Where in Eastern Europe? Some urban shithole probably.
>>
>>8733093
the horrible truth that most trans people have to face is that unless they all get together and make a public nuisance of themselves with huge signs and chanting and bright colors, most people just don't really care about them and even the ones that hate them just avoid them or only talk to the people they're actually with about how they're annoying

>god damn fags
>I know
>did you buy beer today?

that's it

the only ones who aren't desensitized are muslim immigrants
>>
aren't you terrified of using the bathroom
>>
>>8733876
I only pee at home tbqh.
>>
>>8733876
Not them, but the city I live in has mostly gender neutral bathrooms. I don't really go out in public in girlmode yet, I'm still working up to that point, but I figure I'll restrict bathroom use to those places. For the time being at least.
>>
>>8733308
Not OP, but I've had that picture in my "uncomfortable anime girls" folder for a year or two. I wouldn't assume that OP is the same person that posted the other thread.
>>
>>8734056
I wasn't saying that, I was just saying i was a bit weirded out even though it's irrational

and also wondering who specifically the character is / what she's from
>>
File: youre_just_opinion.png (306KB, 428x705px) Image search: [Google]
youre_just_opinion.png
306KB, 428x705px
>>8733093
I'm sorry, I'm a totally cis-het person who saw this on the home page, and I'm kind of confused.

Are you complaining that no one is persecuting you, or are you complaining that no one is paying attention to you in public?

Or both?
>>
>>8734179
Nothing to see here, it's just a tumblrite with a persecution complex who got lost. We get those sometimes.
>>
>>8734202
Copy that. Back to pretending to be gay ironically on /a/.
>>
>>8734179
I think part of it is concern that they're not passing or even recognized as being trans, that people don't even see them as a transgirl, just as some vaguely effeminate dude.
>>
You need to level! Up! Henny!
Get SiCkEnInG!
Buy some fake titties and a marvelous wig!
GAWD! Glow up, BETCH!

#RPDRS9
>>
>>8734565
die
>>
>>8733345
Yes it is if the clothes are androgynous enough.
>>
>>8734933
No, that would be androgynous girlmode
Boymode is wearing normal men's clothing
>>
>>8733093

I'd love to give you my input OP but unfortunately I'm a busy man with kids to hit. Peace.
>>
>>8733093
If you want to be persecuted, I recommed traveling to Eastern Europe or Turkey.
>>
>>8735147
if they get attacked it's not for being trans, but for being a foreigner, with attackers hoping to get a hefty ransom from their(presumingly) rich foreigner family

other than ransom business, attacking foreigners is not a good idea and most people leave them alone even if they stand out a lot(as expected of foreigners)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.