[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the fact that trannies aren't undergoing super-experimental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: qmark.png (109KB, 219x221px) Image search: [Google]
qmark.png
109KB, 219x221px
Does the fact that trannies aren't undergoing super-experimental body modification surgeries (one-of-a-kind ribcage reductions invented by surgeons in unregulated regions, etc.) proof that they aren't *actually* dysphoric?
>>
>>8731942
no
>>
>>8731942
Nope.
>>
>>8731942
No, it's proof my information network is subpar, my passport status is nonexistant, and my financial situation is subsurvivable.
>>
>>8732033
>subsurvivable

and yet you're still here

also, that isn't a word
>>
File: IMG_2406.jpg (136KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2406.jpg
136KB, 720x960px
>Are people with [X], but don't do [Y] really, [X]?

Does the fact that a tranny with dysphoria chooses repression over transition mean they arent dysphoric?
>>
>>8732050
At the very least, it proves they aren't dysphoric for the time they're repressing.
>>
>>8732033
Also, that's a reasonable excuse, but rich trannies don't do this either.
>>
>>8732063
No it doesn't.
You can be dysphoric and still repress.
In fact it isn't repression unless you're dysphoric.
>>
>>8732063
What the fuck no it doesnt. Repressing dysphoria presupposes the dysphoria exists and continues alongside the repression.
>>
>>8731942
Because we're not as crazy as people make us out to be.
>>
>>8732063
>tfw to intelligent to be this stupid
>>
>>8732071
"Repression" is a meme invented to pretend you've been dysphoric for a long time, when actually you've just been a crossdreamer. True repression quickly leads to either suicide or transition.
>>
>>8732087
>Repression is a meme

LMAO
>>
File: 456456.png (1012KB, 960x966px) Image search: [Google]
456456.png
1012KB, 960x966px
>>8732093
It's a meme made up by men who want special treatment solely for being a man, and to be simultaneously recognized socially as both a cis man, and an oppressed minority.
>>
>>8732101
I just need to see the picture to know this post is pure shit.
>>
>>8732101
How come you repressed until your 20s?
>>
Can they replace the majority of my pelvis with a titanium female shaped one? I'd sign up for that shit in a heartbeat
>>
>>8732101
Why did you claim you weren't trans until Trent convinced you otherwise?
>>
Look, the general principle is not that hard. Get communities together that research crazy surgical techniques in order to invent procedures which can modify your body in more effective ways than HRT does.
>>
>>8732269
Make it hollow then. Filled with plastic or something whatever it takes to get the right overall weight
>>
>>8731942
I would totally get those kind of surgeries if they weren't experimental. Minor experimental surgeries I might be okay with, but something so big has so much potential to go wrong.
>>
>>8732317
>"Just get together and research crazy surgeries!"
Elon Musk? Is that you?
>>
>>8732352
If you were actually dysphoric, you'd be desperate for better trans tech. People who are desperate don't just sit back and wait, they work hard to fix the problem.
>>
>>8732269
So Idk, just use titanium framing and bone filler to create it, whatever works tbhon
>>
>>8732101
Okay Mark, whatever you say.
>>
>>8732433
But I am diagnosed with gender dysphoria and now I'm on HRT it's been treated really well. I'll probably never get SRS let alone experimental surgery. I certainly won't bankroll a Brazillian doctor researching ribcage feminization either

Why are you obsessed with what surgeries make someone trutrans anyway? You arent, like, one of those dudes who thinks THE SURGERY is the be all and end all of transition, are you?
>>
>>8732503
> But I am diagnosed with gender dysphoria and now I'm on HRT it's been treated really well.
In other words, you used to be dysphoric but aren't anymore. Then it's entirely to be expected that you aren't interested in the super-experimental body modification surgeries, because you aren't actually dysphoric.
>>
>>8732599
I'm in this situation. After SRS my dysphoria went way down. Some things can trigger it, but it's contained enough that I don't feel the urge to go crazy with body mods.
>>
>>8732599
Errrr the diagnosis doesn't go away the moment you stop feeling it. If I stop taking HRT, it'll come back. That's how HRT works as a treatment instead of a cure.

Maybe you should just accept your fantasy about experimental transhumanism is shit?
>>
File: yellowpills.jpg (359KB, 1680x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yellowpills.jpg
359KB, 1680x1080px
>>8731942
No, it's proof that hormone substitution is the most to the point way of dealing with the issue.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.