[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"hello /lgbt/ I'm 22 years old for years had difficulty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: confused.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
"hello /lgbt/ I'm 22 years old for years had difficulty relating to men and enjoying masculinity as a kid reluctantly did exclusively boy things crossdressed as a teenager and for years had fantasies of being a girl around 14 years old started fantasizing about becoming one and being treated like one as a teenager every girl i dated i had really no attraction to them and found myself wanting to look like them more then i did a sexual desire for them as a teenager i found it extremely difficult to fit in with other guys they'd talk about girls meanwhile I'd be fantasizing about guys and being fucked by one i figured i was just gay and didn't pay much attention to it and as my teen years went on I began crossdressing more and more and found myself wanting to look like a girl more and more and and the fantasies of being in a relationship with a man as a woman or trap would constantly flood my mind and when i finally acknowledged I wasn't just "gay" i was still in denial and was convinced i just had autogynophillia and now in my early 20s finally realized I'm transgender what are my options ? is it worth transitioning? i hate looking at myself I'm repulsed by my face and think I'd be happy looking like a girl i feel nothing but disgust at the thought of becoming more masc looking I get nervous and distressed just thinking about the possibility of becoming more masc looking
>>
bumping the thread to help you out.
>>
File: 1502609721789.jpg (56KB, 745x733px) Image search: [Google]
1502609721789.jpg
56KB, 745x733px
Nobody can get a sense of how you really are from 4chan posts. See a therapist or make the choice for yourself.
>>
>>8729588
I'm really just wondering if its worth it to transition at 22 years old or if I'd be wasting time and money.
>>
>>8729618
well your options are transition now, transition at 35 and be a hon, or kill your self.
>>
>>8730024
I know you just misspelled movie but this is confusing to me,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k5VzRzkVDM
>>
>>8730024
so if i don't start now il become a gross hon?
>>
>>8730181
not necessarily, but the chances do go up the longer you wait
>>
>>8730195
what ages are good for transitioning? if you're not a teenager
>>
>>8730198
the best age is right now honestly

if you're looking for age ranges, early to mid twenties can usually get good results. After that it becomes a lot more of a toss up. Even then it's not a guarantee, but it just becomes increasingly likely
>>
>>8730198
before 25 it's when puberty ends.
>>
>>8730203
soo i still have time? thank fuck
>>
>>8729491
No you're just a normal man from that story alone. There are a lot of normal men that deal with problems like those and transitioning isn't going to make them all go away.
>>
>>8730203
>>8730214
Puberty only ends at 25 if you failed biology class. For most people except very rare genetic disorders it ends almost 10 years before that.
>>
>>8729491
>>8729618

I started transition about a year ago at 22. I had an odd start point; not really masc but not really fem either.

One year on and I do not really pass. However, the changes have been substantial and I'm much prettier now than I was before.

I hated the idea of becoming more masculine, so even just being androgynous now is a massive feeling of relief.

The point I'm getting at is, you'll never know until you try. So go ahead and try.
>>
>>8730436
Alright I'l give it a try do you have any tips and pointers for starting hrt? and how to easily get on it? should i self medicate?
>>
>>8730445
How easy it is depends on your location

If you've got an informed consent clinic, then you can go there and you won't need to do any therapy beforehand. If you don't, I would recommend at least starting with self-medication, and I think there are generally some threads about that here
>>
>>8729491
start selfmeding now anon, I just started at 21 because of unsupportive parents and I finally feel relief, fuck what other people think, they can't make you happy
>>
>>8731406
I'm from canada
>>
>>8731430
>fuck what other people think, they can't make you happy
found the hon
>>
>>8731787
this makes no sense
>>
>>8731787
>If you're not co-dependent then you're a hon

kek
>>
>>8731787
OP will become a hon or eventually kill himself if he doesn't start hrt immediately
>>
>>8731837
Your mother will die tonight if you don't stand on your head and recite 3 hail marys
>>
>>8731929
My mother is an ethereal being that doesn't experience trivial concepts such as night and day
>>
>>8731950
your mother is an ethereal cockslut sucking ghost dicc all day
>>
>>8730305
I meant in the sense of bone growth.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.