[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know any monogamous gay male couples? How long have they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

Do you know any monogamous gay male couples? How long have they been together and how do they make it work?
>>
>>8729315
Me and my "girlfriend" although "she" is technically a tranny so not sure if that counts.
>>
>>8729321

do you have xx or xy chromosomes? does she have xx or xy chromosomes? this thread is for two people who have xy chromosomes in a monogamous relationship
>>
>>8729332
Yes we're both biological males with XY chromosomes.
>>
>>8729337
>How long have they been together and how do they make it work?
>>
>>8729343
Six years, and I don't know what to answer to the latter part. It just works.
>>
>>8729315
The fact that the only response is of a chaser and his tran isn't very confidence inspiring
>>
>>8729315
I know a monogamous teen couple that has been together for 2-3 years. I wonder if they only stay together because the quality and quantity of men is garbage here.
>>
Sad that most Trannies and bottom gays are such sluts.
I'd really like a girlfriend or boyfriend whom isn't a cock crazed whore
>>
>>8729363
Think it's because one is masculine and one is feminine so they balance each other.

Meanwhile gay relationships are filled with masculine sexual energy.
>>
>>8729315
>men
>monogamy
>>
File: dyingrightnow.gif (404KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
dyingrightnow.gif
404KB, 250x181px
>>8729407
>gay relationships are filled with masculine sexual energy

do you even know any gay people?
>>
>>8729315
I'm thinking and getting sorta bummed because I'm realizing that all the gay couples I know are either in open relationships or have been together for less than a year.
>>
>>8729407
Is this like feng shui for crazy LGBT people?
>>
>>8729452
feng shui has to do with where you put the furniture in your house
>>
>>8729486
>because of the furniture's effect on chi 'energy' which is either yang 'masculine' or yin 'feminine'
>>
>>8729509
>yin/yang = feng shui

American education y'all!
>>
File: 1502699561585.gif (93KB, 212x192px) Image search: [Google]
1502699561585.gif
93KB, 212x192px
>>8729450
My best and favorite ex who I had a great relationship with recently told me he's turned to the poly/kink side.....I don't know if there really is any hope senpai
>>
>>8729486
>>8729523
salted chinaman
>>
>>8729407
>Meanwhile gay relationships are filled with masculine sexual energy.
overwhelming majority of gay relationships are filled with feminine energy
overwhelming majority of glory holes are fulled with masculine energy

know ur lgbt history
>>
>>8729523
Did your school actually spend time teaching you about superstitions? Sad
>>
>>8729315
My boyfriend and I have been together over a year now. He's a bit older than me now and is apparently over his slutty phase. He just wants to settle down with one guy now. Also he's adorable.
>>
>>8729450
and then the ones who are in a relationship in the 1-5 range won't shut up about it and how "long its been in gay years"
and then they break up
amazing desu
>>
>>8729540
I'm not from Texas or Kansas so we didn't have to learn Creationism
>>
File: order_johnh_8-16.png (239KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
order_johnh_8-16.png
239KB, 2100x2100px
>>8729315
The only reason straight couples stay together is "for the children".

The truth is you get tired of fucking the same person over and over.

Monogamy is an aberration.
>>
>>8729546
Yeah my bf was """over""" his slutty phase and now he's part of the kink/poly community. Once a slut, always a slut
>>
>>8729403
who*

we're out there
>>
>>8729627
>flirting randomly on the internet with literally anyone

skank detected
>>
>>8729654
Coming from someone soliciting for boypussy on 4chan. Keep telling yourself it's okay when you do it!
>>
>>8729315
Yeah one of my friends from elementary school's been in a gay relationship since sophomore year of college (we're both seniors now).

They seem to get on fine. I don't really talk to him enough to really know but I think they're okay. That's not to say that I admire that/want anything similar to what they have.

What I mean is that although they're alright for eachother, they aren't my cup of tea. I've heard they're into hard drugs, threesomes and in general are kind of sketch. My friend's father is a prominent preacher in our hometown who is very much anti-gay (to the extent of publicly supporting anti-gay laws at our state capital). I'm not sure if he's come out of the closet desu. Wouldn't blame him. But I imagine that must be difficult for his boyfriend.

Yep. And that's it.
>>
>>8729654
I was attempting to restore his faith in humanity, I did not intend to imply personal interest
>>
Ive been with my boyfriend for over 2 years.
We've had our fights but theyre over dumb things. We just make up and forget about it.

This is both our first homo relationship so it's cool figuring out stuff.
We havent really talked abiut opening up our relationship really, just jokingly with this "straight" friend of ours that wants to try gay stuff. I dont think both of us would want that, we're just really horny.

Any questions?
>>
>>8729620
Well, I believe him because the last guy he was with gave him hpv, and he also lost about 100 pounds since that phase and is less self loathing. So it seems plausible
>>
>>8729315
My friend has been with his boyfriend for a few years, they also recently moved in together. They work well because they're both extremely introverted, like the same things and have experience with depression and anxiety. They're also in their mid twenties with university degrees so they're at a stage in life where hooking up just isn't appealing anymore. They're literally the only monogamous gay couple i know irl, other than my gf and i.
>>
>>8729315
I know a pair that have been together for about 4 years now. Got together towards the end of high school, have been living together in college dorm, super in love and get anxiety when they're apart for too long.
>>
>>8729315
I've been in a completely monogamous relationship for a year with a guy. It's pretty great.
>>
>>8729987
I hope you got the HPV vaccine.
>>
>>8729906
What are you guys like personality-wise?
>>
>>8729321
Do you consider yourself a straight male?
>>
>>8729315
I don't know any gay male couples because none of the gays I knew ever managed to score.
>>
>>8729315
We've been together year and a half now, first year of which was long distance relationship.

>how to make it work?
Our personalities fit together well. We both cook for each other. That delicious food keeps you hooked. We're building a home together and a life together. I wish to marry him eventually.

It hasn't been a long time yet, but so far it's working awesomely. And it's definitely monogamous. I don't want to be with anyone else
>>
Promiscuity is the degenerate part of being gay. Gay men tend to have tons of partners in a short period of time and it's usually rare to see a stable relationship between two males. That's why i hate being gay. All gay people i know are the filthiest/sluttiest people ever who just seek getting fucked harshly. If only i could settle down with some guy I'd be faithful but i cant know if he'd be willing too. Also i completely refuse to a open relationship. And no, there is not any hotness in an open relationship.
>>
>>8731494
Literally my opinion word for word.
>>
First of all, literally 1 in two STRAIGHT marriages end in divorce, so let's not pretend gays have a monopoly on not making relationships last.

Secondly, the options aren't either open relationships or monogamous ones. Most successful gay couples I know who have been together to years and are married have threesomes every so often. They're not being intimate without the other, and they satisfy the wanderlust men tend to get after a while.

And third, all of you are complaining that you're the only one who wants a monogamous relationship, but the fact that there are so many of you literally proves otherwise. If I were to guess, I'd bet you'd all think each other are too ugly to actually date, because there are plenty of unattractive people on even Grindr who are looking for monogamy.
>>
File: shirtless-friday-110.jpg (389KB, 600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
shirtless-friday-110.jpg
389KB, 600x1072px
>>8729315
In my experience, the people who want monogamy are clingy, needy, unattractive "forever-alone" types with fear of abandonment issues and low self-esteem.
For a normal, attractive, confident, independent person there is no advantage to limiting yourself to one sexual partner other than the avoidance of disease which can be accomplished via other methods: condoms/PreP/screening of potential partners.

Monogamy was invented by religious leaders to enable knowledge of paternity for geneological record-keeping purposes (and to control people and give the church reasons to punish and extract wealth.)

One could also argue that children born into monogamous relationships are more likely to have their basic needs met, and there is some evidence to suggest that role models of both sexes can improve outcomes, but there are also disadvantages as well.

As a cis gay man who is self-sufficient I don't see any advantage to mimicking an ancient form of relationship that literally restricts my freedom for no discernible advantage.

>inb4 slut!
>>
>>8731797

>tl;dr i'm everything everyone hates about fags
>>
>>8731841
you're naive.
the only people who hate fags are ignorant country folk.
>>
File: 54325432.jpg (24KB, 180x308px) Image search: [Google]
54325432.jpg
24KB, 180x308px
>>8731797
>>
>>8731853

sure thing sweetie, i'm the naive one lmfao
>>
>>8731797
imma need his name
>>
File: 125f99e16b91368501386c8c8f26c29d.jpg (118KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
125f99e16b91368501386c8c8f26c29d.jpg
118KB, 736x1103px
>>8731861
>implying

I could have a restrictive, neurotic relationship if I so chose.
I've had many men fall "in love" with me and ask if they could lock me away in their suburban estate.
I don't want that.
I don't need their money.
And I would get bored really quick with their missionary sex once a week and petty insecurities about where I'm going and what I'm doing and why don't I want to cuddle them and watch Game of Thrones and get chubby with them.
You kids are dumb if you think relationships are fulfilling.
I had a couple of them when I was new to the gay scene and I found them to be stifling nightmares.

Do what you want, but stop trying to slut-shame everyone into being a boring, neutered normie.
>>
>>8731891
the lady doth protest too much, methinks
>>
>>8731797
>>8731891
There's this one video where he's banging some qt but you can only see the bottom's face. Hot af. And then the camera gets turned and you see his face and I immediately went flaccid.
jfc what a waste of a body, looks like one of those botched doctors but with a fake beard or some shit
>>
>>8731899
Thou thinketh not.
Therein lies the problem.

>>8731912
see
>8731861

>>8731881
Silly Bantoro, obviously
>>
>>8731891

truly cringe-y pasta, ma'am
>>
>>8731841
>>8731867
wow....its almost like he just made an optimally terrible post to bait replies or something...

>i'm the naive one lmfao

stop posting anytime.
>>
>>8732441
yeah you were just pretending to be retarded alright

shure fooled them!!! x-D
>>
File: 1501979032194.jpg (196KB, 491x624px) Image search: [Google]
1501979032194.jpg
196KB, 491x624px
>>8731891

You will die alone
>>
>>8729315
my boyfriend and myself

1.5 years

self-control
>>
>>8731382
I'm more outgoing around him. I get frustrated about stuff outside of my control. He's more chill and doesnt let stuff worry him too much unless it's about work/school. We make fun of people in public and point out other guys to each other and say yea/no. If we were straight we'd definitely be best buds and do the same stuff we usually do (minus the gay shit)

I know he'd be happy if we held hands in public and im not really into PDA but I give him some kisses when i'm comfortable about it and i hold his hand whenever we're sitting down sometimes. I definitely wish i was more comfortable holding his hand in public.
>>
File: img_3205.png (770KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
img_3205.png
770KB, 640x960px
>>8731891
See you in 10 years, bud.
>>
>>8731392
No.
>>
>>8729315
Me and my boyfriend just celebrated our 2-years!

The 2 Secrets Are:
Keep the sex fun and interesting.
And
Have antisocial hobbies.

BF games on PS4 every day. I do arts and crafts and binge-watch.
>>
Me and BF are about to hit year 4
>>
I have a friend who's roommates consist of a gay couple and one other straight guy. Gay couple's been dating for a year and I'm sure they're monogamous.

Not sure how they keep the monogamy going, but I'm sure it's fairly easy when most of your friends are straight ppl, so you can't get tempted, I guess. I think they look too similar to each other (both blonde, blue-eyed otters), so I guess monogamy= date your clone.
>>
7 years with my boyfriend. Its weird to think we've been together for so long. Find some one with similar interest but not too much in common. That way you can still manage your own time and not be co dependent as fuck which is a major relationship killer. Also drugs help and also degrade the quality of said relationship play safe addiction and prison are a bitch.
>>
>>8729315
My ex and I were monogamous for over five years. Then he dumped me and now I'm a slut.
>>
All of my gay friends are in monogamous relationships. It's not hard to find unless you spend all day on /hm/ i guess
>>
File: 1416663374072.gif (723KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1416663374072.gif
723KB, 640x360px
>>8729315
>be me
>be boymode tranny
>have hairstyle similar to the guy on the right
>don't have man muscular uncute arm due to no T

im feeling superior af now
>>
>>8734645
>date your clone

Ew I don't wanna date a freakishly tall athlete.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.