[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm female and attracted to both girls and a very small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1494513275986.jpg (28KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
1494513275986.jpg
28KB, 750x733px
I'm female and attracted to both girls and a very small percent of guys but I don't find masculinity (being big, heavy, strong, hairy etc.) attractive. I am very attracted to femininity (being petite, slender, graceful, soft, gentle, etc.) But I also love cock a lot and have 0 attraction to vaginas. What am I?
>>
>>8728387
>But I also love cock a lot and have 0 attraction to vaginas. What am I?

A fucking nutcase like all other women.

Tits then GTFO.
>>
>What am I?
A retarded bislut.
>>
>>8728387
>I love cock a lot

virgin detected
>>
>>8728387
You're screwed in any sort of relationship is what you are

maybe .05% of the population fits that

because you'd be looking for a feminine non-op trans woman, which is pretty dang rare
>>
>>8728536
>a feminine non-op trans woman, which is pretty dang rare
I am one but I am not attracted to women.
>>
>>8728556
Oops, I forgot to add in the extra modifier

a feminine lesbian non-op trans woman, there we go
>>
>>8728387
femmeboy chaser?

I tend to attract bi women, being somewhat slender, but with masculine features as well.
>>
>>8728586
femmeboys would be fine for a short duration, but for any long term relationship, not so great. You've still got male levels of testosterone, meaning you're gonna age in a very masculine way

also I think op is cis so chasers don't really work
>>
>>8728601
Yeah, I'm starting to get some hair loss at age 30. This is a fair assessment. I'm certain I'm always going to be slender though. I'm 6'2" at 155 and my weight hasn't changed over the last 5 years. I wouldn't be surprised if I have low T, since I don't have much body hair.
>>
>>8728601
Bi women have almost elusively been my jam; I think something like 80% of the women I've been with were bi. This is totally incidental too, it's not like I've been planning it that way.

I consider myself hetero, but I have a strong attraction to androgynous women, including mtf trans.
>>
>>8728640
>I'm certain I'm always going to be slender though.

That's what everyone says, but you go through significant biological changes through 30-40. You slow down, you lose muscle mass, you become less active and you burn less calories. You can fight this with dedicated effort, but it's much harder then in your first flare of youth and it gets harder by the year.

Which is why most 40yo men end up with the beer gut. My stepdad was 125lbs up until he hit 35.
>>
>>8728657
Ah, but I do backpacking, distance running, rock climbing, spelunking, and a bunch of other high intensity activities though! I also am cautious about my diet.
>>
>>8728570
Right here fampai.
>>
>>8728666
well there we go. Now you just have to go find OP and charm her
>>
>>8728657
then why are do I see so many old guys in their 70s+ at my gym who look like they weigh like 90 lbs?
>>
>>8728387
i've known a solid number of bi women (cis and trans come to think of it) with this exact pattern
>>
>>8728387
Holy shit, We are almost the same. Im a non op (because poor) transwoman with the same tastes except I also like pussy ( I just like cock a little more, especially if its attached to a girl) and fat people (mostly chicks).
I just go with lesbian because its easier to explain my specialized bisexuality.
>>
>>8728387
This is, word for word, exactly how I feel. I'm currently dating a non-op mtf. I personally identify with lesbianism, though. It's easier to say than my own specialized version of bi.
>>
>>8728685
>at my gym

you answered your own question
>>
>>8728387
Y'know, you remind me of a classmate I once had.
>>
>>8728387
GAMP
>>
>>8728387
>What am I?
If you're actually cis woman, then you're one of the super duper rare women chasers (of trans women). Congratulations on your rare status.
>>
>>8730014
>>8730293
>"rounding up" to lesbian

Stop fucking doing this. The fact that you bishits with your snowflake version of bisexuality almost invariably end up settling down with men anyway despite your professed "lesbianism" is part of what perpetuates the stereotypes that all women are really bi and actual lesbians can be "turned".
>>
>>8733000
Happens with gay men, bi men, and het women too. Everyone seems to have a fetish for making you do what you don't want to you.
>>
>>8729738
where do you hang out? because I want to go to there
t. hopeless mtf
>>
>>8728387

Hey I think I fit the bill pretty well :D Let me know if you wanna talk!
>>
I'm mtf and have been on hormones for 6 years, and have never had surgery. I don't really like having my cock touched but I'd let you play with it (and make sure you enjoy it) but you'd have to do things to make me feel good too (pegging). I think that's fair
>>
File: Ichii.Tooru.full.826009.jpg (121KB, 493x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ichii.Tooru.full.826009.jpg
121KB, 493x700px
Sounds the same for me, but you almost had me right up the the 0 attraction to vaginas part. You're just attracted to femboys.
>>
>>8733000
>almost invariably end up settling down with men anyway

If there were a chance that could happen id call myself bi but theres not. So unless you can change 90% of men on the planet into femboys Ill keep doing what I have been doing.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.