[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >6'7" 210 lbs, decently fit >just want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 27

File: Sad_Pepe.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Pepe.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>be me
>6'7" 210 lbs, decently fit
>just want a 5'10"ish chubby bf to cuddle with and talk to
>but everyone just wants to fukk

Why are 99.999% of fags just looking to get laid? Like sex is great but not all the fucking time.

I like talking to people, I like making people laugh, doing dumb stuff that isn't necessarily sexual. But noooo everybody just wants to fuck.

Do any of you comprehend this feel?
>>
>>8727375
>does anyone comprehend this feel
12 year old girls probably, how about you nut up and stop being a whiny bitch on 4chan
>>
>>8727375
If you got a bf, would you want to fuck or are you ace?
>>
>>8727375
I know that feel, I want a boyfriend that's like my best friend where we naturally just end up doing romantic stuff like kissing and hugging and cuddling because we love each other, I don't care about getting laid at all, I just want to have fun, share emotions and experiences, laugh, play, fun stuff
>>
>>8727421
I think his issue is the same as mine. Most guys just want sex. Get in,get off,get out.
>>
>>8727375
I was at first like this, but now I just want someone to spend time with.
some I love and they love me back and be all lovey dovey together and like cuddle all day and such.
>>
>>8727375
I'd call you a dumb frogposter, but I understand that feel
Chubby guys are hot
>>
>>8727421
Of course, just not have a relationship built only around fucking.
>>8727451
> I want a boyfriend that's like my best friend where we naturally just end up doing romantic stuff like kissing and hugging and cuddling because we love each other
>I just want to have fun, share emotions and experiences, laugh, play, fun stuff

This fag gets it.

>>8727557
>Chubby guys are hot
Chubby guys are cute, and cute is hot.
>>
>6'4"
>295

Damn, too tall and too fat.
>>
>>8727636
It's just for me shorter guys are just too cute like they can allllmost reach things on the very top shelf, but they have to use tippy toes and really stretch to grab it and then their shirt comes up just enough to see a little bit of tummy.

Am I weird for thinking that that kind of very specific thing is cute? :/
>>
>>8727656
Nah, i'm fairly tall too, though on a less extreme extent as you, so I know what you mean.
>>
>>8727375
I think most people on this board share this opinion, including me. I really wouldn't mind dating an asexual guy
>tfw 5'6 manlet
>tfw 150 lbs
I'm not sure about your opinion on chubby guys though. I'm doughy as fuck and don't consider myself cute
>>
>>8727796
No-one considers themselves cute, anon. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Also:
>doughy
that sounds adorable as fuck, like a cute pillsbury dough boy that you can just snuggle up with.
>>
>>8727812
>beauty is in the eye of the beholder
you right, you right

and thanks anon, that makes me feel slightly better about myself. But I think I'm gonna stick to trying to lose weight; getting tired of my squirrel cheeks and permanent baby bump
>>
>>8727879
Too bad, you sound cute the way you are <3

But if it's what you want to do, that's most important.
>>
>>8727375
i can help uwu
>>
>>8727932
>dutch

sounds far away, anon.
>>
>>8727953
if youre in the US then yes, and besides im not looking for anything longrange anyway :P
>>
>>8727896
anon stop ur makin me blushh
but really you sound chill. Got a discord? I'm not looking for a relationship but I need more friends that would enable my inferior physical attributes
>>
>>8727375
I can see where you are coming from. Except the chubby guy thing, I absolutely despise people who don't take care of their bodies.
>>
>>8727969
Well I mean who IS looking for a long distance relationship anyway..

But if you're a shortish chubby blond fag, I already think you're turbo cute <3
>>
>>8728050
well, not everyone can have good taste
>>
>>8728094
*blushes* i-i'm not super chubby just a lil fluff
>>
>>8728037
ofc i got a discord, gimme ur username.

>>8728050
I have chubby friends who work out to like stay in good enough shape. idk pudginess is just too cute for me. But I get liking someone who is fit, it shows self-discipline.
>>
>>8728098
That's wayy too cute the way you describe yourself. And just a little bit of extra dough is how i like it anyway ;)
>>
>>8728117
greg#3188
pleased to make your acquaintance!
>>
>>8728157
Added. And how polite ;)
>>
>>8727375
im a 5'8 femboy u should uhhh hmu
>>
>>8729454
on a scale from toothpick to stay-puft marshmallow man, how thicc are you?
>>
i don't get the infatuation with chubby guys and i never will. I just don't understand the appeal.
>>
>>8729739
Subtle way to force fat acceptance through.

All daddy fetishists are the same.
>>
>>8727375
Yes!!! Like, I don't want to get into sex just yet. I'd like to do basic stuff like cuddling and talking and laughing
>>
File: tumblr_oncj2kxTNg1ufw8o4o1_500.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oncj2kxTNg1ufw8o4o1_500.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>>8729674
i have pudgy tummy and thicc thighs.
"not fat but definitely enjoys cake" body type.
>>
>>8729762
Cake is fat

just because you call it a different word doesn't make fat not fat
>>
>>8729788
hmmmm i weigh 140
>>
>>8729762
You sound cute, anon. The kind of cute that I'd want to snuggle up with on the couch with. <3
>>
>>8729739
I'll tell you what it is for me.

I guess it's just subconscious body envy. I was paper thin as a child, and even now I'm much fitter than I was but I'll only ever be 'lean' I still have a thin frame. And I guess sometimes as a child I wished I wasn't so skinny. So I guess when I look at a chubbier boy, I just see what I wanted.

Plus, thin guys are all bony and hard, and fit guys are all muscly. With a pudgier guy you can give him more of a squeeze when you hug him. When he lies on top of you his belly pushes against yours, and you can slide your hands along his waste, feel him. When you kiss his cheek, there's a little bit of bounce there, and when he blushes those cheeks go all rosy-red. And when you snuggle up real close it's like a warm ball of love right there beside you. What's not to like?
>>
>>8730170
>waste
>when I meant to write waist

wow im autistic.
>>
>>8727375
I am an asexual female, and I can comprehend this feel.
>>
>>8727375
MEN ARE HORNY THAT'S WHY
>>
We are all of us fragile creatures, in the end we just want someone to hold and love and make us laugh

eventually everyone's metabolism slows down and they get fat, everyone's joints wear out and everyone starts getting spots of one kind or another, all you can do is put your helmet on and get back in the trench,eventually everyone realizes what was really important and either lives with regret or with someone they love
>>
>>8733597
Dawwwwww anon I know the feel
>>
>>8727375
>>8727451
>>8727547
>>8727796
I bet any of you live in my country, you are the kind of person I'm looking for

;-;
>>
>>8734039
And that country would be..
>>
File: ieijjxkmdkmse.jpg (16KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
ieijjxkmdkmse.jpg
16KB, 620x374px
>>8727375
Hey at least you don't have the problem of being so uninterested in men that you can't even date them. Every guy I talk to I get bored within minutes because of how normal of a life they have had. They almost look like clones of each other. Pretty sure my personality is so depressing it's probably considered unattractive no matter how cute I am called
>>
>>8734039
florida is a country right
>>
>>8727375
Moosefucker canadian here on the same boat, difficult to find a guy who doesn't make me feel pressured or intimidated...
>>
>>8734155
>canadian

Wh-what province?
>>
sorry, I'm 5'8"
>>
>>8734170
That's still a cute size. A-are you chubby, anon?
>>
If I'm a 5'9, 65kg twink but have thicc thighs do I still get loved or is that just weird? Like size large underwear fits just right but below that they get too tight.
>>
>>8734267
Sounds like it could be cute. I don't really like skinny, though. But I'm sure someone loves how thicc your thighs are, anon.
>>
File: 1502599460313.jpg (75KB, 534x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502599460313.jpg
75KB, 534x960px
>>8734286
TY Anon I'll find a dude someday.
>>
>>8734174
absolutely, yes.
>>
>>8734294
Then you sound like the kind of guy I'd want to snuggle up with. Gahh chubby is soo cuuuuute <3
>>
>>8734309
Your enthusiasm is cute. You may have hypothetically been cuddleable too. I could add that I'm not gay, but the distinction matters a little bit less when you don't wanna have sex anyway. Cuddles are better.
>>
File: made_me_think.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
made_me_think.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>8734331
>wants to cuddle with a 6'7 man
>not gay

You sure?
>>
File: 1502403910744.jpg (236KB, 1600x1561px) Image search: [Google]
1502403910744.jpg
236KB, 1600x1561px
>Tfw 5'7 somewhat chubby guy (152lbs) but nice body proportions due to genes (specially thighs thanks mom)
>Aspiring to be femboy if i manage to lose more weight, but already feminine
>Cuddlesexual

>tfw no bf
>>
>>8727375
The last couple bfs i had started as a hookup. But we enjoyed each other's company outside of the sex and wanted to keep seeing each other.

Apps like scruff are good because the profiles have a section that say if youre looking for NSA, dates, friends, or chat. So you can find other dudes looking for dates.
>>
>>8734053
you just have to be more patient with guys anon. No two lives share the same story, everyone is unique, all that jargin
>>
my bf and i are like that, i never got to experience hookup culture and im kind of grateful for avoiding that

sidenote how many people really like chubby guys? i always felt like a bloated bitch depressed that i cant look like a cute femboy. i never knew chubs were sought out after
>>
>>8734051
Argentina
>>
>>8727375
I'm 5'10" and 180 pounds. Wanna cuddle?
>>
Omg... Hope u don't mind a lesbian in your space but holy fuck do I know the feel, OP

I'm too full of cuddles and love.. Sure sex is great and all but really, like that song goes, I just want somebody to love.

I think it may be a problem with gay spaces becoming super oversexualised... God help you if you go to a gay bar and you don't drink because alcoholism runs in the family 0_e
>>
>>8729762
that is literally the perfect description of my ideal mate
>>
>>8727375
>Do any of you comprehend this feel?
yes. i just want a man who understand and loves me and cuddles me and makes me little spoon.
t. mtf
>>
>>8727656
That sounds cute yes.
>>
>>8734157
Southern Ontario, you?
>>
I would accept anyone in this post beyond their physical appearance, I find your intentions more attractive
>>
>>8735450
100% with you sister, I have grindr on my phone and I'm losing hope, no I don't want sex, I don't want a quick fuck, I want a coffee, a movie, a night cuddling, I want an evening in the park just laughing about each other, we can talk about the sex later, leave the sex for the bedroom, I want to have a best friend and a boyfriend on my every day, not a sex addict
>>
>>8735781
I'm even considering dating girls to see if I can quench my thirst for romance

I just want someone that makes me feel happy, someone that makes me run to the train station after office because I know it's waiting for me to have some dinner or to watch some TV together on the sofa
>>
>>8727812
>beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

What a load of crap.
>>
>>8735363
Me too.

I'm a 28 bi that lost most of his sex drive from taking hormones in a desperate attempt to remain looking young.
>>
>>8735950
I don't get the part of the hormones, what?
>>
>>8735975

I take antiandrogens and female hormones to look younger and less masculine.

I'm not trans though.
>>
>>8727375
Bisexual FtM here, that surprised me too. Everything about gay men is sexualized as fuck. Make me a tad uncomfortable cause it's not all about sex, yknow.

I can tell you most FtM experience a change and a significant increase in libido when they take T, though. So it's not a stretch to think gay men are much more sex-driven than lesbians are.
I do comprehend your feel OP, but being FtM I don't know if I'm 100% legit as a gay guy?
>>
>>8734703
Sounds adorable, anon. I'd snuggle up to you.
>>8735062
Literally the only thing that turns me on. Thin/boney/skinny is gross, and I don't wanna cuddle another muscly guy. Chubbies are the cutest.
>>8735446
Sounds cuddle-worthy, anon. Would snuggle/10
>>8735718
S-same.
>>8735927
It's literally not. Attractiveness is 110% subjective.
>>
>>8735450
>I think it may be a problem with gay spaces becoming super oversexualised
This. Like even take tinder vs grindr. On Tinder you can get a match and actually go on like a get to know you date, meanwhile grindr is like almost exclusively hookups.

I honestly think it's due in part to pride parades and acceptance bullshit, where you get these sluts running around dry-humping shit half naked (or completely naked). That's just gross to me, and is part of the reason I never go to pride events. I just wanna chat and do normal date stuff, or even just normal stuff. And cuddle.
>>
>>8729762
What's your discord?
>>
>>8736371
yes, I fucking hate lgtb culture for that, I don't know why this fucking culture revolves around sex, I just want to be a normal person, find another person to love and leave the sex for the bedroom just like the rest of the world
>>
>>8736427
we should all make a group or dunno the equivalent in discord, I don't use discord that much, you all seem like decent fellas to talk and chat and we can be all sad about the universe fucking us while our soul mates are probably somewhere alone with the same struggle
>>
>>8736503
I think it's because the sexual part is what makes straights most uncomfortable with gay people, despite the fact that any sex should be for the bedroom and the bedroom alone. So it's seemingly been the mission to normalize gay sex.

But in doing so it's also transformed the culture into an almost exclusively sexual one. Hookup culture is disgusting in general, even among straights, it's just cheap sex.

But now because the gay community is so sexified it's made it so fucking hard to just date normally. It's just suck this, fuck that. Really vacuous and degrading.
>>
>>8736525
I fucking hate that, how the way you date in gay world is by sucking a dick, why? why can just go to a movie, have a cup of coffee, he'll if that's boring for you lets go to a bar if you want, but why we have to know each other via sucking dick or fucking? why not talk like normal people?
>>
I can understand you OP, I just wanna have a nice friend to hang out all day and cuddle and stuff
>>
>>8736600
How cuddleable are you, anon?
>>
>>8736610
Depends, I'm rather tall
>>
>>8735520
Thank you for not thinking my extremely specific example is weird :3
>>
>>8736610
not the same anon, but I'm a chubby guy, I'm not super fat, but I'm not exactly fit, but I'm a cuddle addict and a hopeless romantic :(
>>
File: me.jpg (358KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
358KB, 2048x1152px
>>8736627
Tall can be cuddleable. As long as your not an avatar like me.
>>
>>8736653
I'm 160lbs but I wanna cuddle all day long
>>
>>8736649
>I'm not super fat, but I'm not exactly fit
Pudgy cuddles are the cutest cuddles, anon. I'd snuggle with you :3

And I get what you mean about being a romantic. For me doing cutesy stuff is where it's at. Sitting on a hill watching a sunset while holding hands is literally the best.
>>
>>8736665
Me too, anon. Me too. Snuggles just make you feel so warm and safe and happy :3
>>
>>8736718
cuddle me >:3
>>
>>8736673
yeah, I'm corny sometimes, for me a day in the park the two of us together snuggling together in the grass is better than all the sex on the world or watching a movie cuddling in bed or just caressing your beard or hair and while you caress mine in silence while we fall asleep, that for me is better than sex, sneaking a chocolate on you coat before you leave to work, little details that are just corny but they just mean a lot and I would love to have someone I can do that

I would love someone that is into that so we can grow old together and be happy forever, someone I can trust, that if sex happens it happened because we love each other and not just in a random act of horniness and the sex fuck, I want someone that I can foreplay with, that I can kiss or that kiss me until we are on the mood, that makes feel loved and not just a dick to suck someone I can we passionate or kinky if we want

Fuck my life and this gay world
>>
File: 7458937281654832789.jpg (32KB, 396x271px) Image search: [Google]
7458937281654832789.jpg
32KB, 396x271px
>>8736721
*cuddles through internet*

>>8736730
stop your giving me that tingly feeling :3
>>
>>8736738
I have a hard shell but a soft and smushy core and for a while my shell have been leaking it, I'm getting so alone, I'm tired of finding sluts on grindr time after time

this thread is just me venting my inner feelings and I'm not even the kind of guy that looks like is this emotional, most the time I have to leave my shell do its job and be emotionally numb in the streets

plus, I grew up on a homophobic enviorement and that gave issues with my sexuality, that's why maybe I long for someone that I can trust so I can be me for once in my life
>>
>>8736356
Noo way, what city are ya in? Got any contact info?
>>
>>8736730
cute fantasies, I've got a similar one I've been fantasizing about, me and a boy I like having a picnic on a hill watching the sun set, just laying close next to each other on a little plaid blanket with our feet sticking in the grass, eventually we share a kiss and laugh, gahh, it'll never happen though
>>
>>8736827
>it'll never happen though

Why not?
That is literally how I lost my virginity.
>>
>>8736805
I wanna be smushy with you, anon. I also am usually pretty cold outwardly. It'd be nice to cuddle with someone and feel safe for once.
>>
>>8736859
and what's the problem with that? I mean, I'm all in for sex when happens out of love and not horniness or sluttiness

if I'm with my boy in a park cuddling and kissing and suddenly because of that we are on the mood, fuck yes lets fuck baby

what I hate is the culture of sluttiness that gay culture revolves around, just horn balls craving dick everywhere
>>
>>8736826
Know where Oshawa is? Right around there. Where are you in relation to that?
>>
>>8736880
now I re read your message I probably did it wrong sorry anon, love you

>>8736877
where are you? please don't say a faraway land :(
>>
>>8736859
the boy I like is straight and has a girlfriend so we're just good friends unfortunately
>>
>>8736888
Ontario, Canada. I hope that's not far away.
>>
>>8736896
anon, as someone with an eternal crush on one of my friends, I tell move forward, steel your heart and know that he isn't for you :( I have a crush like a big crush on one of my friends but he is straight, I a couple years ago decided that simply its not gonna happen and I have to live my life and fine my soul mate even though my heart says it's him, maybe in the next life :(

>>8736898
Fuck, I'm in the exact opposite direction (Argentina), I guess it's not happening :(
>>
>>8736908
Damn it. I love chubby cuddles. If things were different I'd snuggle for sure, you sound adorable :3
>>
>>8736924
I'm just someone that grew suppressing its feelings all his life because of my enviorement and now that I moved to a more open minded place everything is leaking through the cracks
>>
>>8736934
the worst part is that I feel heartbroken besides the fact I haven't been on a relationship ever
>>
>>8736934
>its when he meant his
That's an adorable grammar mistake. I can practically hear your cute little accent :3

And I know what you mean. It's very liberating to feel comfortable with yourself.
>>
>>8736908
>anon, as someone with an eternal crush on one of my friends, I tell move forward, steel your heart and know that he isn't for you
I've tried so many times, it's so hard for me, when I confessed my love for him he told me he's not gay but I could be touchy and huggy with him, so every time I see him I just feel so good I love hugging him, I love getting close to him while he reads on his bed, I love when he smirks at me and holds my hand for a few seconds. I just wish we could go farther, but I feel like I'd betray him going after another boy
>>
>>8736939
>I feel heartbroken besides the fact I haven't been on a relationship ever

I though I was weird for feeling this way. There are so many cute guys that are literally so adorable it hurts, and they're straight so I can't so anything.
>>
>>8727375
>tfw 5'2 183lbs and kind of desperate
>>
>>8736948
that one was probably a autocorrect mistake or me mixing my ideas out of passion, but yeah my accent is probably cute, my English is good but my accent is strong

would love to date anyone in this thread all of you are kindred spirits, I love all of you
>>
>>8737002
Are you >>8733806 ?
>>
>>8737012
yep
>>
>>8737007
>he knows his accent is adorable
ajikjfiejsnijnir stooppp why does everyone live so fucking far away? Why can't teleporters exist?
>>
>>8737017
I'm >>8733962 welcome to my thread lmao
>>
File: 1494180777636.png (113KB, 828x946px) Image search: [Google]
1494180777636.png
113KB, 828x946px
>>8737026
fugg
>>
>>8737022
we should chat, do you have a discord or something dunno?

Fuck I wish I was rich, I would totally flight all the way up to Canada just to cuddle
>>
>>8737037
Hey jsyk yesterday when I said >>8734296 i didn't mean it like I wanted to lead you on I just meant I wanted to keep talking you seem cute :3
>>
>>8737043
ofc i got a discord what's ur id?

>would totally flight
stop talking so cute!
>>
>>8737048
Its okay I'm just social inept. So if I dont know what to say I go silent. Its why I like slow boards, I can come back when I have something to say
>>
>>8737060
stop making me feel cute >A<

my discord is grixis#4390

feel free to add me if you wanna chat and be corny >->
>>
>>8737082
I'm kind of the same way, which is part of the reason I suck at dating. I'm trying to get better irl but it's been baby steps so far

Besides, you don't need to talk much to snuggle :3
>>
>>8737118
Heh..okay
>>
>>8737156
I'm sure you've got a lot to say, anon. People like to talk.
>>
>>8737118
>you don't need to talk much to snuggle :3

it is hard to snuggle on the internet :(
so we make do with talking
>>
>>8737180
Thanks for making me realized things about my self I didn't know. Your a stranger, but you started a self dialouge that is important for me to find my identity
>>
>>8737197
We should make offline snuggle groups :3
>>
>>8737202
dawwww I love it when that happens. I hope I can continue to help, I love making people happy :D
>>
>>8737221
I wouldnt say happy. But it is important. I really wish I could just find an "experience" to get the question out if the way
>>
>>8737208
discord or telegram group, I have both and would love to chat with all of you, we are share the same feeling and the same hope
>>
>>8737247
>tfw it wont be me
Why is every snuggable chub so far away :/
>>
>>8737264
'cause they are all in America. Damn Canadian healthcare
>>
>>8737273
I am pretty healthy :) But it is hard to find cute chubby boys up here. Everyone's either all muscly or skinny, or wayyyy to fat to be attractive.
>>
>>8737261
I posted in this thread, when o get home i will add you all
>>
>>8737309
Sounds like paradise.
I wish there was a way we could ship all the fatties to you and you could send the hotties my way.
>>
>>8737320
>he doesn't like doughy boys
Git out normie

And fattie != cute chub
>>
>>8737116
Says your tag is wrong :/
>>
>>8737346
try uppercase g, didn't know discord was case sensitive
>>
All the people in this thread complaining that they can't get a chubbie bf:

Chubs are literally the most common body type.
If you can't find a chubby bf you must not even be trying.
Just walk down the street.
They are literally everywhere.
>>
>>8737362
Every chub I've met/been with is a FUCKING SLUT

read the OP again.
>>
>>8737371
So you're saying that they can't control what they put in their mouth?
You don't say.
>>
File: 1435390659451.png (790KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1435390659451.png
790KB, 792x792px
>>8737362
>walk down the street
>>
where the hell have guys like you been? i always felt like shit for being "too fat" and getting rejected. i know im not skinny but i dont think im quite fat either? just bigger thighs and a belly.
>>
File: nasty_pepe.jpg (145KB, 862x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nasty_pepe.jpg
145KB, 862x1000px
>>8737399
>mfw

But seriously, why the chubby hate? Some of them are just so cute and hugable :3
>>
File: 1501195995667.jpg (45KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1501195995667.jpg
45KB, 300x283px
i wish the gay bhm community was bigger
>>
>>8737464
height/weight?
>>
>>8727375
Bisexual intersex cis-guy who was assigned male here. I'm basically (reproductively, phenotypically,) a guy, and I like guys, and girly guys, and girls, and girls who were guys, and I can attest that they all just want to fucc and succ now and I fucking hate it. I hate starting a relationship with sex and I just refuse to do it now and just go without the cuddling and romance.

Just fucking kill me now fampai
>>
>>8737476
last i checked i think it was 171cm and 87kg? probably gained some weight since then though with work stress
>>
>>8737508
Are you asexual?
Why do you hate sex?
>>
>>8737525
>he's a textbook chubby
oooooh you sound so cute and snuggleable I just wanna cuddle up with you and get warm chubby hugs :3

anyone who rejected you was an idiot :)
>>
>>8737560
thank you very much for saying that, i never really felt someone was interested in me before. i still wish i was a qt thin boy though
>>
>>8737581
whyyyyyy why do chubbies never like the way they look when they're the apex of cuteness?
>>
>>8737588
the media tells them they're gross
>>
>>8737532
I consider sex to be a spiritual contract that destroys you from the inside when it's done irresponsibly.

I really like sex, but sharing it with the wrong person/without a bond of understanding and trust is unacceptable. If it's undignified and unbeautiful then I hate it.

What I feel while having or attempting to have casual sex is intense disappointment and sadness followed by abject revulsion towards both myself and the person I'm with, to the extent that I will just gtfo immediately and get physically violent if they try to stop me, regardless of their gender or our relationship up until that point. Even if the physical sensations feel good, I end up seeing them with a sense of objectivity and hatred and I will refuse to partake of the pleasure and immediately seek to destroy it.

Like I will start strangling the person because they're doing it wrong and somehow insulting the things I care deeply about, and then I will either tell them to gtfo or just gtfo myself.

So I just don't do it anymore if that's what's going to happen. I try not to nurture the part of me that starts choking people with serious rage. That's really not okay with me.

I tell people it's about love or mutual understanding or trust or something, but I think it might be art. I find it to be puerile and plebeian.
>>
File: 75878457894375234983.jpg (35KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
75878457894375234983.jpg
35KB, 500x640px
>>8737593
well the media is fuggin wrong

pic related is not gross
>>
>>8737608
Not him i'm>>8737156

>tfw his face looks like mine
>>
>>8737608
what if I'm only fat when I sit down because of big bones and all the organ space under my ribcage that shrinks or something
>>
>>8737598
where have you all been my whole life, this thread gives me hope that out there are people seeking the same as me
>>8737608
fucking cute, gosh, it's like a teddy bear
>>
File: blushing_wojak.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
blushing_wojak.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
>>8737619
s-stop anon. i didn't think boys that cute existed.
>mfw i want to snuggle with you even more now
>mfw your beard tickles my cheek
>>
>>8737641
just imagine waking up and getting tickled by that beard every morning or waking up hugging that body every morning
>>
>>8737627
I can't really picture what body type would do that, but upright hug-snugs are cute too
>>
File: download (4).jpg (6KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6KB, 251x201px
>>8737641
Th..thanks. If only distance wasnt such a pain
>>
>>8737648
mmmmffffgh literally the dream. except I'm not suuuper into beards but that teddy scruff works on this guy.
>>
File: penguin.png (328KB, 800x1009px) Image search: [Google]
penguin.png
328KB, 800x1009px
>>8737658
gosh I know sorry if im making you uncomfortable but you guys have to know that there are guys out there who'll snuggle up to those big warm pudgie bodies and kiss your chipmunk cheeks :3
>there are soooo many cutie chubs in this thread
>mfw i cant cuddle with a single one
>>
>>8737581
for me it's not even matter of body type, each one has it own pros and cons

if my boyfriend was a guy with perfect abs and big pecs I would love them the same if it was a chubby guy with a squishy belly or if it was a skinny guy

I'm looking for what you are bot how you look, the looks wither with time, what you are stay with you until you die
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (1MB, 876x922px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
1MB, 876x922px
>>8737652
ok so this is what I look like, just standing up straight with properish posture, puffin my chest out just a bit
>>
>>8737712
wold cuddle, really, you are perfect you even have a little carpet of hair I bet rubbing that feels nice, not even kidding
>>
>>8737712
im >>8737652
and i agree with >>8737729
would snuggle with
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (1MB, 999x919px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
1MB, 999x919px
>>8737712
and here's me slouching for the camera a bit so that my actual guts push out my stomach wall and make me fat

every time I sit down I become like ten pounds fatter looking

actual fat content on my stomach is like an inch at the doughiest part

it's really unreasonable sometimes
>>
>>8737736
O.O WANT TO SNUGGLE
>>
>>8737738
this >>8737744
was meant for you. you look so hugable it's not even funny. my cuddleometer is overloaded rn :3
>>
>>8737738
that make it fucking better, why you hide that? guts are the best

for me you look better like this
>>
>>8737765
it literally kills me that guys with perfect cuddleability try to get rid of it. I WANT TO HUG ALL OF YOU
>>
>>8737807
yes, I would cuddle with anon, he is just too huggable, I would use that belly as a pillow
>>
File: 0502940797865.png (34KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
0502940797865.png
34KB, 298x279px
>>8737821
>I would use that belly as a pillow
>>
>>8737831
tell me it doesn't look comfy, I bet the hairs tickle and are very soft, would love to watch a movie just snuggling while I softly rub that belly and we get distracted by random kisses in the neck
>>
File: 0502950797865.png (14KB, 1382x873px) Image search: [Google]
0502950797865.png
14KB, 1382x873px
>>8737852
STOP
>>
>>8737921
and then we forget about the movie and we just a start kissing under the sheets while we touch each other until we climax and we are both panting of pleasure and then we give each other a last good night kiss while we fall asleep
>>
File: its_a_me.png (147KB, 338x480px) Image search: [Google]
its_a_me.png
147KB, 338x480px
>>8737950
>we just-a start kssing
>>
>>8737960
Fuck this phone, it ruined it, it's not sexy anymore
>>
>>8737965
lmao im sorry it was still sexy but that typo made it super cute :3
>>
>>8737974
you stop it :3

stop making me feel cute >A<
>>
You two, stop
>>
File: 13oFQik.gif (1MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
13oFQik.gif
1MB, 400x306px
>>8738052
we can't and we don't want to
>>
>>8727375
>be me
>5'11" chubby
>Just want a decently fit bf to cuddle with, talk to and make me feel safe
>but everyone just wants to fuk.

ASL?
>>
>>8736882
o-okay then :(
>>
>>8738078
early 20s

male (don't know what you expected)

Canada
>>
>>8738078
wh-what about you, anon?
>>
>>8738078
you will find it anon, this thread show you that there is hope for everyone <3
>>
>>8738078
p-please? i need closure
>>
>>8737729
>>8737736
>>8737744
>>8737765
a-aww gee

thanks /lgbt

I work hard for my fit-fat dad-bod

mainly by exercising and not dieting at all

I'm gonna eat some potato chips tonight just for you, you almost made me flirt with a boy at the wine store
>>
Anyone in Texas I'm. >>8733806
>>
>>8738338
believe in yourself anon, there is someone that will see perfection in you
>>
>>8736427
>>8735464
kik: vaati2
>>
>>8738363
ty

I'm still gonna keep lifting weights though regardless of what lgbt says

strong is beautiful

I will go from fitfat to strongfat

and then

I will love

myself
>>
>>8738505
just love yourself now.
you're eminently lovable.
but keep working out.
healthy is hot.
>>
>>8738505
hey whatever we said you have to find perfection in yourself, but you have to accept that people will accept you regardless of how you look
>>
OP how can I contact you? long
>>
>>8738664
you got a discord?
>>
>>8738687
did you add toast already? that is me
>>
>>8738692
ah. well then.
>>
>>8738699
;))
>>
I going to sleep soon, please don't let this thread die, so many wonderful people gathered here today
>>
>>8738725
we should actually make a server. I love all you fags
>>
>>8738770
I proposed that a couple comments above
>>
>>8738776
I was just reinforcing the idea, i guess

https://discord.gg/VttVH
>>
>>8738786
invalid or expired :(
>>
>>8727375
I'm not chubby and I'm slightly taller, but I'd love to [spoiler]talk to you and get to know you[/spoiler]
>>
>>8727375
I'm chubby, but I don't really like it very much at times since it seems to hold me back in terms of finding love.
I don't like sex with other people, it makes me feel very awkward, but I adore the idea of cuddling, talking... I just like the idea of not being alone.
I feel like posting here might be a waste of time for me though.
I still see this, and feel like I should say something in a vain hope that I might get someone to talk and we can maybe get to know each other better.
>>
>>8739585
Hi
>>
>>8739595
Hi? I see that you're talking to me, I am quite amazed that I got someone to speak to me.
Umm... so, how are things? Do you like video games? How about pets?
God, I feel like I am gonna start vomiting out everything about me and scare him off...
Wait, I mean, you off.
Let's start again.
Hi! I am Michael, but you can call me whatever you want. I have a pic of me, but it is old. Paranoid that people won't like it.
I'm a whore for affection, cuddling and just... anything that can allow me to show adoration and love.
I can be extremely selfless about my affection, I'm a little lazy, but... I try to not let it stop me from doing what I gotta do.
Oh god, I feel like I am just digging myself a pit.
I'll let you talk, but I swear that I am something...something.
>>
>>8739616
it's fine.. it's fine. I do like Video games. what are some of you favorites? feel free to post that pic.
>>
good morning you all, good job keeping this alive

I'm proud of all of you
>>
>>8739236
works for me
>>
>>8739616
hi Michael,

tell us more about you I bet or say cuddly things I bet you a have a lot of live to share
>>
>>8736882
Aaah ya, I'm there every once in a while. I'm more around hamilton (at least I say that cause I'm in the city more often than not)
>>
>>8739501
>he tries to use a spoiler
>>>/v/

I'm OP, you got a Discord?
>>
>>8740631
join the group posted
>>
>>8739585
>>8739616

Hey I'm OP. You sound pretty cute :3 Wanna talk on Discord?
>>
>>8740664
It's my group senpai. I meant like gimme your tag so I can add you, but i guess if you join a server you can do it there
>>
>>8740688
I'm already there

greetings from C <3
>>
>>8740710
lol I knowwwww its youuuuu

but that was for >>8739501
>>
>>8739585
>>8739616
OP here again.

I guess you're probably sleeping where you are, so if you kept this tab open, join this server

https://discord.gg/6vaFsQJ

You sound adorable :3 it makes me sad that you seem uncomfortable with yourself cus sound like a real sweetheart <3
>>
>>8740765
I'm sooorry, but you quoted me
>>
similar feel but when you think you made a connection with someone but that connection disappear after the sex and you feel used and heartbroken
>>
>>8741259
>what is being horny
>>
>>8737002
>>8737017
>>8737037
>>8737082
>>8737156
>>8737202
>>8737247
>>8737619
>>8737658

Listen before this thread dies I swear to god if you're >>8738414 >>8738508

you have to give me your discord tag or something.
>>
>>8741728
And even if you're not I still wanna chat with you more anyway. :3
>>
I wanna chat with everyone here
>>
>>8741856
>>8740779
>>
File: IMG_20161217_152522.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161217_152522.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
we should make a part two of this thread later
>>
>>8727375
I just want the feeling of a warm chest on my back and warm thighs under my glutes with a big arm wrapped around my chest, my head resting in the crook of his arm.
I want to lay on my side with my head against his muscular chest with his big hand resting on the side of my stomach, and slowly fall asleep to the steady rise and fall of his chest.
I want someone who cares about me as a person, who wants me to succeed and encourages me to work on my goals. Who's criticisms are always constructive and never hurtful.
I want someone who is slow and gentle with me in bed, who could hurt me if he wanted to but he never would want to. Someone who I don't just have sex with, but someone who I make love with, because we truly love each other.
Ammiright fellas? Haha
I hate hookup culture and the sexualization of everything gay
>>
>>8746295
I'm not even asking for a perfect body, or a chubby body or a skinny body, I just want a person a real one with real feelings towards me and one I can give all my love too
>>
OP here
>>8745437
Didn't realize a /cuddlegen/ would be this popular. I'll make a new one layer once this 404s

>>8746295
S-so cute :3 You sound like a sweetheart <3

Everyone should hop into the discord so we can be cuddly together :3 Bonus points if you're a chubby shorter than 6'.

https://discord.gg/YWRYGj
>>
>>8728098
>dutch
Hoi hoi wil je praten?~
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.