[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be mtf >finally have date with cis girl >she laughs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

File: dorothy hat.jpg (173KB, 792x876px) Image search: [Google]
dorothy hat.jpg
173KB, 792x876px
>be mtf
>finally have date with cis girl
>she laughs says I dress like her grandma

Is that bad
>>
>>8727046
kayla is that you????
>>
>>8727054
No
>>
>>8727057
Kayla! I'm glad you finally accepted your transbian urges. So good to see you on the winning side.
>>
>>8727065
This is a longshot but you're not talking about the kayla from /cd/ ages ago are you?
>>
>>8727068
who else would I be talking about silly?!
>>
>>8727071
I don't know who the tripfag attention whores on this board are. Are you going to answer my question or not
>>
>>8727068
Yeah she's been here for years too
she's in mtfg sometimes
she has a bf and pretty much passes no lie
>>
>>8727077
Tbhon you should dump your gf and become mines.
>>
File: IMG_2125.jpg (42KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2125.jpg
42KB, 596x596px
>>8727046
Only way to know for sure is to ask.
The vintage look is in right now, and it can be especially appealing to women who deal with a lot of body shaming.
I know I was really ashamed of my body earlier into my transition and took great pains to cover it up. And my family did not know how to handle my insecurities.
It could be helpful if you did some thinking about why your style appeals to you. It's a reflection of your personality whether you realize it or not.
And if you can have a conversation about it, you'll be able to better handle borderline or negative comments.
>>
>>8727095
You won't feel as helpless or dependent on the approval of others.
>>
>>8727046
cis girls dress like garbage lately anyway

only korean girls seem to know what's up
>>
>>8727128
Can you rec any instagrams?
>>
her loss, granny clothes are super cute
>>
>>8727046
Not really, I guess you just dressed really formal or something. She at least compared you to her grandma, a woman so it's all good.
>>
>>8727046
It appears to be a common MTF problem. You're thrown into the deep end of fashion without knowing how to swim. At least it's Grandma instead of Little Girl or Anime Slut.

Work on your fashion skills?
>>
>>8727095
My style appeals to me because I have low self esteem and need to cover every inch of my body while still wearing clothing that is distinctly feminine. And giant long skirts are flattering on me
>>
File: dorothy spin.gif (442KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
dorothy spin.gif
442KB, 500x250px
>>8727046
Maybe but honestly it sounds cute and it sounds like she thinks it's cute.

Also extraordinarily good taste in anime.
>>
>>8727274
Isn't "fashion skills" just when dumb bitches wear overpriced clothing?
>>
>>8730099
A common misconception
It's a lot more to do with color coordination, how your clothes are working together, and what cuts you're wearing
>>
>>8727046
Cis women are shit, dress however makes you comfortable.
>>
>>8727046
Which annie mae is OP image from?
>>
File: The Big O gallery.jpg (296KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Big O gallery.jpg
296KB, 1600x1200px
>>8730552
The Big O. It's really good. I wasn't that hot on it at first, but literally every episode I watched made me like it more, by the end it was my favorite anime.

Some people don't like Season 2 and they're massive plebs.

Dorothy and Angel are both great.
>>
>>8730568
I remember now. It used to play on adult swim at 5am before Detective Conan.
>>
>>8730568
The ending was really weird. I didn't like it.
>>
>>8730581
best girl wins tho
>>
File: Big O II.jpg (57KB, 340x475px) Image search: [Google]
Big O II.jpg
57KB, 340x475px
>>8730575
Yeah. Season 1 was too 'western' and didn't do well in Japan, but it was a huge hit on Adult Swim, and Adult Swim actually commissioned Season 2, which had already been written. It was made a few years later, the animation was higher budget but honestly looked worse. Season 3 was never written, the show was originally meant to end at Season 2 but they left it ambiguous enough to continue, but they ended up not doing so.

>>8730581
I know people have said this a lot and I couldn't disagree more. Roger's final speech to Big Venus is one of my favorite moments in all of anime, and just the whole last two episodes had me more on the edge of my seat and freaking out than any other show I've watched.

I mean, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get why people didn't like a lot of Season II including the ending, it is very weird, but it really did elevate the show to a whole new level for me, and everyone who I've shown the show to has agreed, though I know many don't.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-06-17h45m10s008.png (416KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-06-17h45m10s008.png
416KB, 960x738px
>>8730586
>God creates Man
>Man creates Robot
>God falls in love with Man
>Man and Robot fall in love
>God is a cuck
good show
>>
>>8730588
I was fine with season 2 but was put off by the ending. I should watch it again. I have the whole thing on VHS tapes - somewhere.
>>
>>8730603
Rewatching the show, knowing how it ends is really cool. A lot of stuff that felt pointless or episodic really isn't. Literally every episode introduces something important, some little scrap of information foreshadowing what's really going on, without you even realizing it.

Like not EVERYTHING is important obviously, and some stuff is very obviously important, but every episode is essential, every episode brings something to the table and you often don't realize which part is going to be so important, even in retrospect.
>>
>>8727046
as a cis girl who's been around a lot of trannies: the vast majority dress fucking horribly. shit you see plenty of it on here, they just have no idea what theyre doing. Here's a tip: Pick an aesthetic and stick with it. That means research your aesthetic, learn the qualifying features and buy within that. Look at it as an entire outfit and not just separate items.
>>
>>8727046
me too, I dress like people did in interwar period

op pic related
>>
>>8731037
Where do you get clothes for that
>>
>>8731051
aliexpress, cheap second hand stores
>>
>>8730803
>They just have no idea what they're doing
That's the whole truth of it. There's money in creating and running a tranny fashion class IMO.
>>
>>8730803
so what you're saying is that their individuality threatens you

I'm a cis-het man, and the way that trans girls dress is more attractive than the way cis girls dress. This is because they actually want to be cute. Cis -girls don't want to be cute they're trying to fucking fight other women with their clothes or some sort of lord of the flies shit. Put your god damn cameltoe away and cover those tights with a dress you dirty slut. Wear some fucking kneesocks, you're god damn insufferable.
>>
>>8731755
>man trying to fashion-police women
women don't dress ourselves solely to impress you. your opinion counts for shit.
>>
>>8731783
>women don't dress ourselves solely to impress you
I really really wish this was true but it's not. Stop being such a dumb cunt all the time and pretending things are true just because you think they should be true.
>>
>>8731864
How does it feel like to be so wrong?
>>
>>8727046
cis lesbo here, you do you and if she's mocking you then she's a bitch.
I dress in victorian inspired clothes and i got shit before for that but all i know is that if she doesn't accept you the way you are she isn't worth it.
>>
>>8731877
>call women out on their shit
>they throw tantrums and make shit up and try to shame you in front of other people who fight their battles for them instead of being able to form any coherent argument or fight for themselves
>call them out on this and they just get angry and pretend they're right while shoveling cocks into their mouth and crying about how they can't sustain a long term relationship
>"Men are such pigs"
>"We deserve respect"
>"semen gargling noises"
>>
>>8731902
>if she doesn't accept you the way you are she isn't worth it
that's rich, coming from a cisles
>>
>>8731902
>victorian

she's probably dressing like people in 40s and 50s, I can't imagine how old her gf would have to be to have a grandma who lived in victorian times

>>8727046
how did the date go?
did she actually give you some advice or did she stop at just being mean to you?

also how fucking autistic do you have to be to ask if it's bad lmao
>>
>>8731926
Not her but what the fuck? Are you just going after random lesbians now because of TERF drama? Please stop. There's no actual animosity between the groups. It's all fabricated by a shrill minority.
>>
>>8731926
someone sounds salty here, sorry some cisles didn't love you heh

>>8731930
i was talking about myself there ya dip, but yes i think OP is probably dressing 50-60s style. In any case, it's a "different" style and some normies just can't comprehend some people have different aesthetic,taste,... and just laugh at them for it.
>>
>>8731976
>shopping at Goodwill
>taste

lel
>>
>>8731988
Who mentionned Goodwill?
I mean you can indeed find nice things by thrift shopping but secondhand kinda irks me especially goodwill. Unless I can see who it belonged to before I wouldn't touch any of that. I buy from japanese brands mostly.
>>
>>8731948
all your compromising doesn't change the fact that les is the only group that needs their own special snowflake discord, their own special snowflake general which they bitch at trannies in 10/7 days a week and daily special snowflake terf threads where lesbians can complain about how much they hate dick all day long to the determent of the 3/4ths of the board that are okay with dick
>>
>>8732009
That's because MTFs are more aggressive than FTMs and cis male gays aren't a very large presence on this board.

Just leave the women alone.
They don't want you.
>>
Reminder to ignore shitposters who invite conflict between different groups that make up LGBT
>>
>>8732009
sorry nobody wanted your dick or fake puss, you'll never be a real woman deal with it :^)
>>
>>8731988
You can find some really good clothes at goodwill.
>>
>>8731930
>she's probably dressing like people in 40s and 50s

>be a young transwoman
>dress like a 40 year old woman
>20 years later
>dress like a 40 year old woman
>tfw finally fit in
>>
>>8732031
You could 20 years ago.
These days professional shoppers scour all the Thrift stores for anything remotely attractive and sell them on eBay at inflated prices.
>>
>>8732047
Village Discount is still decent where I live, but it does take a long time to sift through the clothes. At least it's cheap so you don't feel bad if you make a mistake.
>>
>>8732047
I feel like that depends on where you live.

Even so, the best suit jacket I ever owned I bought for $7 at a thrift store. A very nice navy blue jacket, well made, tailored and happened to fit absolutely PERFECTLY off the rack, I wore it to absolutely every occasion for which I needed to look good in a suit until I transitioned.
>>
>>8732026
I'd rather be with a MtF than a cis-gril whose already busted
>>
At least you dress like something. I have no idea what I'm doing. It's mind bendingly hard to even find tops that aren't unflattering on my manly ribcage.
>>
>>8732041
No because in 20 years 60 year olds will be dressing like that.

Look at old pics of high school and college students. Their clothes hair etc all looks like old people.
>>
File: YTSwFMT.jpg (527KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
YTSwFMT.jpg
527KB, 2448x3264px
>>8731059
it's not even about fashion classes, its about transwomen needing to take an interest in fashion and educate themselves. They lack a lot of social and culture conditioning, they're in the childhood of finding their ""fashion identity"" and have no idea where to start. hence the tip, pick and aesthetic and stick with it.

Shit i'd be happy to jump in a thread and help trans women pick out outfits, but from pointing things out outfit/make up wise in the passing threads they get pretty fucking shitty at you for doing it, no matter how softly you word it.

>>8731755
>so what you're saying is that their individuality threatens you
Not really, believe it or not its not "individuality" cuckbrains, they're wearing womans clothing. clothing designed for women. the clothing they wear and that you appreciate so much is worn by other ciswomen, hence why it is available for cis girls to wear as well. There is no trans clothing or fashion style.

pretty sure you're not gonna find pic related clothing very attractive, are you? and its the exact fashion issues im talking about. so fuck off you chaser. you're not a het man if you slam trans bp.

>kneesocks
trap wear
>>
>>8734560
That jacket is okay, and even the shirt might be okay although I personally dislike stripes that are anything but black and white, but that skirt is absolutely horrendous, at least with that outfit.
>>
File: tinks_2_02_17-173_1.jpg (359KB, 1218x1724px) Image search: [Google]
tinks_2_02_17-173_1.jpg
359KB, 1218x1724px
>>8732155
how slender are you? go with oversized jumper + short shorts with some fancy pantyhose under (or fishnets if theyre your thing.) it's pretty in right now and a personal favourite of mine. it's a cute fem look thats easy to pull off if you're slim enough that hides unflattering body traits, aka manly ribcage. Its casual, you just gotta nail the shoes. Google oversized jumper (shit i think americans call them sweaters) for style tips and ideas
>>
>>8734560
oooof that combo hurts. it's like pattern schizophrenia
pretty much second everything this anon said
women's clothes are more expressive than men's but also exponentially easier to fuck up
>>
>>8734578
double stripes is a fashion faux paus of the highest degree in my book, especially if theyre two different kinds of striped. Denim jackets are always a classic but the outfit together, as a whole, is awful.
>>
>>8734601
The outfit isn't awful, but the shirt and skirt don't work together. The shirt definitely works with the jacket, and the jacket could potentially work with the skirt (though it's more of a stretch) but not with that shirt. Denim and long skirts are tricky to make work together.
>>
>>8734601
the only double stripes that are remotely acceptable are a subtle striped shirt and striped canvas/boat shoes imo
>>
>>8734610
>The outfit isn't awful, but the shirt and skirt don't work together.
If you wouldnt wear the outfit as is then its an awful outfit.

>>8734626
agreed.
>>
>>8734632
I would wear it but I'd prefer to wear something else.
>>
>>8734632
Also handbags cause idk you might not have options and handbags are expensive

fuck purse matching
>>
>>8734665
I just have a black purse and it matches with pretty much everything I wear
>>
>>8734560
>but from pointing things out outfit/make up wise in the passing threads they get pretty fucking shitty at you for doing it, no matter how softly you word it.
That's 4chan for you, or maybe people just don't like unsolicited advice but yeah. Agreed.
>>
>>8735041
>passgen
>unsolicited advice

if their shitty clothing choices make them look like men/hons then they need to know.
>>
>>8735049
I thought passgen was for faces/etc but fair.
>>
>>8734560
>cherrypicking
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.