[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in quite the predicament, and I'm super confused/scared.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4892.jpg (155KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4892.jpg
155KB, 600x790px
I'm in quite the predicament, and I'm super confused/scared.

To put it plainly, I want to become a Femboy. But I don't know if I should take estrogen. I don't mind the little bitch tits or whatever, but I would like to still have kids when I'm older.

What do?
>>
>>8726429

You don't need estrogen to be a femboy, depending on what you look like. Post a picture.
>>
>>8726432
but what if you think I'm ugly
>>
>>8726429
White peony, Spearmint, Lignans.

And there's no becoming a femboy, its something you just have and something many males struggle with because of how society operates on stereotypes.
>>
File: e47axMx.jpg (550KB, 1432x2020px) Image search: [Google]
e47axMx.jpg
550KB, 1432x2020px
>>8726449

You're probably cuter than you think.

This chart has some fairly good tips. Trap/femboy is pretty much interchangeable, in my opinion.
>>
>>8726490
Pueraria mirifica will definitely give you titties, stick to blockers.
>>
>>8726524
I thought I had to pair blockers with estrogen? I'm new to this stuff.
>>
>>8726524

I'd actually recommend avoiding supplements, and relying more on diet and exercise, but that's just me.
>>
>>8726432
>You don't need estrogen to be a femboy

You do if you want to be one past the age of 25(30 if you have good genetics for it).
>>
>>8726533
Not necessarily, you can take one or the other.

But taking (a certain amount of) estrogens will give gynecomastia and blockers well, block stuff.
Both lower testosterone levels.

Pueraria Mirifica is the strongest plant based estrogen next to Hops, because it's the closet to estradiol.

>>8726533
>I'd actually recommend avoiding supplements

I understand this point, the issue with the supplement industry is many of them don't adhere to the standards they advertise. You also have to do your research on sources, the company history and what side effects can the supplement have.

I think the FDA needs to treat supplements the same way prescription drugs are treated, however some companies do go the extra mile.
>>
>>8726600

Decent point.

>>8726429

How old are you, OP? Still want that picture, by the way. ;-)
>>
>>8726606
Do blockers make me sterile?
>>
>>8726752
It depends on the strength and the amount of blockers you are taking. Usually when you get off of them your reproductive system goes back to how it was.
>>
>>8726429
Avoid taking the whore moans OP unless you're willing to accept the titties...

>Be almost 200lbs
>Fem as f
>Boyfriend suggests taking estrogen to keep my looks since I'm pushing 27
>Get my hands on Spiro and estrogen
>Start losing weight
>Drop down to 150
>Holy shit, my body looks so fem!
>BF says I'm looking too much like a girl
>Get off get
>Drop another 20 lbs
>Fucking b cups so after a year off of hurt
>BF left me for not being masculine enough
>Family thinks I'm a basket case
>I agree because I wanted to be fem but things got out of hand.

Learn from my mistake OP. It's hard to be a faggot when you look like a bitch...
>>
>>8727060
Sorry, I'm drunk. Facts are facts though
>>
>>8726763
What's the latest age to take blockers?
>>
>>8728660
Like 45 when your T levels are already nuked by age anyway.
>>
>>8727060

I'll be your boyfriend, anon. ;-)
>>
>>8727060
>Get my hands on Spiro and estrogen

kek
>>
>>8728664
Ok so if I'm 18 I should be all good?
>>
>>8726429
Sperm bank then start HRT as normal.
>>
>>8726429
Bi man here.

Why the hell is "femboy" an orientation. This just sounds like you are fucking up your mind and body for some fucking sex fantasy.

I love femboys. All those anime pictures and trappy boy get me rock hard. But it's a very shallow satisfaction. Basically you're saying you want to be fap-bait as your life's ambition? It will also be impossible to maintain past 29.

For a life partner I want someone intelligent who shares my values and aggression.
>>
>>8727060
>Boyfriend suggests taking estrogen

>BF says I'm looking too much like a girl

How do people this dumb function in life? Like gee shit, you were the one who told him to go on fucking estrogen and now you're complaining about it?

Has it really gotten to the point where brainlets treat powerful pharmaceutical hormones like mystical fountain of youth drugs?
>>
>>8730829
>This just sounds like you are fucking up your mind and body for some fucking sex fantasy.
>sounds like

>It will also be impossible to maintain past 29.
Ok.

>For a life partner I want someone intelligent who shares my values and aggression.
Cool.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.