[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ftm >3 months on high dose testosterone >symptoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

>ftm
>3 months on high dose testosterone
>symptoms of a menopausal grandma
>radiating heat 24/7
>weird pains in pelvic area/when peeing

Am i dying or is this just apart of the package?
>>
>>8725697
If I gave you half my dick, i'd have an average sized dick.
>>
File: 1v1meirlnoscopesonlyuwont.jpg (64KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1v1meirlnoscopesonlyuwont.jpg
64KB, 720x715px
>>8725717
lolwat
>>
>>8725697

Cis white male here, can I ask you what makes you want to be a boy?
>>
>>8725697
>>8725768

Also, have you checked your estrogen levels? Are you taking aromatase inhibitors? I have no idea how bad mixing test with estrogen might be for a ftm. For males is pretty bad, makes you bloat, increases blood pressure and might give you fucky heart problems.
>>
>>8725768
>OP
The desire to not want to mutilate my genitalia 24/7, get rid of my dysphoria, etc.
>>
You're pregnant, fool

should have thought twice about that last fuck
>>
>>8725773
Not yet. Doing so in 1 to 3 months with a doctor. But yeah i have hbp, so that could be a reason. I thought maybe hot dlashes could be a symptom common with ftm.

>>8725776
No period. No sex. No pregnancy.
>>
>>8725697
What are your levels at? What's your dose? Do you get these all the time or more when you get closer to your next shot? Could be that your T is still too low, especially right before your next shot. You might need to raise your dose OR do smaller doses closer together.

>>8725768
Not the OP, but this is an impossible question for a lot of trans people to answer because we don't "want" to be boys/girls. We perceive ourselves to BE boys/girls and the desire is to be recognized as ourselves. (As well as lessen physical sex dysphoria.)

I think sometimes cis people, when considering FtMs, have this mental image of a "blank" baby/child or a "normal" little girl and then their point of confusion is wondering where the process of her growing up into a normal woman went wrong.

But that's...wrong, at least in my experience. Personally I don't think I was ever "normal," my parents have a thousand stories about how much more I resembled boys the same age vs. girls from before I could talk.

It was just a visceral thing that I just "knew," like my mental image of myself was always male. I didn't switch to consciously identifying myself as a "girl" until maybe 5ish, and I hated it. My subconscious view of myself was still always male.
>>
>>8725794

>>>8725794

>My subconscious view of myself was still always male.

So, are you into women or men?
>>
>>8725794
I havent got my levels tested since I started hrt. The hot flashes have only just started now after 3 months. And i just took my last shot on friday so i dont think its low levels. Idk, maybe like the other anon said, my estogren and testosterone are reacting to each other. My dosage is 200 mg every 10 days, and I've been told thats a high dosage considering I have hbp.
>>
>>8725775
>>>8725794

Yeah, I just don't get it. Why any woman would want to mutilate her vagina, it baffles my mind. There's Tomboyish girls, and some people really like that.

I can't see why acting ''maleish'' as a kid warrants trying to be a literal man.
>>
>>8725834
Cisish (not trans just had bouts of depersonalization re: my body) woman here, girl bodies do weird shit. I don't doubt OP for one second if he says he knew his body felt wrong from the beginning.
>>
>>8725849
I have suffered from depersonalization too as a cis male, and I don't want to change my gender?
>>
>>8725834
Naw, acting masculine doesnt make someone a man. But theres studies saying the ftm trannies were more than likely exposed to high testosterone levels during pregnancy or birth. And that some have developed a brain more similar to a biological man's brain than a woman's. So the desire to mutilate my genitalia isnt something that I chose. You know?

The only thing I can think to compare it to is like people who have the unconscious desire to cut off their limbs. Except they have psychological issues and trannies like me usually just have brain development differences from other biological sex.
>>
>>8725858

That's fucking horrible dude, is the testosterone helping out?
>>
>>8725855
I don't either. I just meant I get the part about not being comfortable in these bodies.
>>
>>8725862
Yeah it helps, but its a process. Testosterone gives me male sex characteristics, which makes it easier to look in the mirror and actually see myself, rather than some female mask I've been wearing my whole life. But at the same time, I still got tits and a vag. So mutilation happens still, but itll be fixed eventually.

Some trannies get lucky and dont really have that unconscious desire to mutilate their genitals though. Some only have the dysphoria of "I dont see my real face in the mirror."

I wouldn't call them lucky... but idk being a tranny just sucks period.
>>
>>8725794
>I think sometimes cis people, when considering FtMs, have this mental image of a "blank" baby/child or a "normal" little girl and then their point of confusion is wondering where the process of her growing up into a normal woman went wrong.

This. People often seem to think it through as "why would a girl do this," rather than "how would a boy feel if he grew boobs."
It's hilarious on /fit/ seeing guys freak out about gyno 24/7 but then also get aghast any time someone posts a ftm at how she could mutilate her chest like that.
>>
>>8725875
>Some trannies get lucky and dont really have that unconscious desire to mutilate their genitals though.
Mfw was sticking needles through penis when 14.
>>
>>8725697
>radiating heat 24/7
IDK man, my hands are always fucking burning for no reason. Maybe when your body gets used to testosterone that will cool down.
>>
>>8725996
>how would a boy feel if he grew boobs
I have gyne and I don't care.
>>
>>8725794
H S T S
S
T
S

>>8725858
>Except they have psychological issues and trannies like me usually just have brain development differences from other biological sex.
Actually the leading hypothesis so far is that they have fucked brain development in ways similar to transsexuals (fucked up body maps)
But we don't actually know since it's not like people routinely tell their doctors about wanting to cut their limbs off or like we have companies throwing money on research about it
>>
>>8726151

Add child-birthing ups, your little sister's height, a baby's ass for a face and a bleeding hole where your little buddy used to live, see how you feel then.
>>
>>8726320
>childbirthing hips
Eh, whatever.
>being short
A nuisance but whatever.
>a baby's ass for a face
You're exaggerating.
>a bleeding hole where your buddy is
Eh, the bleeding would be shitty, but I'm not that attached to my dick.
>>
>>8726349
you sure you aren't just mtf
>>
>>8725815
Your dose is really high and you should have blood work taken soon if you're at 3 months
>>
File: 1467941613918.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1467941613918.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>8725697
Hey FtM I gotta question how the hell did you even get testosterone legally? Isn't it considered steroids which are illegal. I'm a male and want to stay a male, but I want some good stuff to make me more muscular.

Plz tell me where to get some testosterone.
>>
>>8726349
>unimaginative
>disingenuous
>latent mtf
Pick one
>>
>>8725834
Why can't normies understand that being trans has nothing to do with being a 'feminine gay' or 'masculine girl' and has everything to do to having a miswired brain
>>
File: 1501123809431.png (50KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1501123809431.png
50KB, 625x626px
>>8727189
You go to a doctor and get a prescription, it's perfectly legal if your levels are low, it's just a regulated drug like opioid painkillers

I don't think you should try taking it if you don't even know basic stuff like this tho, steroids are regulated for a reason
>>
>>8727242
Well, that's the problem. My levels of testosterone are normal and always have been. I just want to get more muscular and more hairy faster and easier.
>>
>>8727246
Then you can't get it legally

>I just want to get more muscular and more hairy faster and easier.
Just don't get surprised when you grow tits cause you were too stupid to take it properly
>>
>>8727258
lol, what is PCT for 100 Alec, you're the moron if you think I don't know about estrogen blocking and post cycle treatments.
>>
>>8727246
then suck it up and wait

for trans guys, and the other people who get T, it's a legitimate medical treatment. fuck off with your vanity- that's the kind of shit that makes it so hard to get in the first place.
>>
>>8727270
You don't even know if T is legal or not, I think it was fairly normal to assume that you don't know anything else
>>
>>8725834
This has got to be bait.
We get you're in love with your penis and couldn't imagine ever wanting it cut off, so what if that actually happened one day? That's probably the closest thing you could feel to what we feel. Imagine one day your dick was suddenly gone and you couldn't fuck chicks (or dudes if you're gay) and just had an empty crotch that spewed blood once a month, and nasty "discharge" liquid in your underwear every day. And being a straight guy, what exactly do you get from having a cunt? You can't penetrate, only be penetrated. Like imagine just having two assholes and no dick or something. Writing this as an ftm made me really dysphoric so I hope it helps you understand a little?
>>
>>8727279
Does being trans also cause you to have 10% less reading comprehension as well? I knew it was illegal. I asked how could a ftm get testosterone when "SHE" has to prove that she has low testosterone in the first place to a doctor. I already knew that doctors give out prescriptions of testosterone or estrogen when someone has an imbalance of either or, but getting them in the first place requires a lack there of which most ftm or mtf don't have hormone imbalance.

Learn to understand a post before you reply to them calling the person stupid. You fat asshole.
>>
>>8727364
>I asked how could a ftm get testosterone when "SHE" has to prove that she has low testosterone in the first place to a doctor.
I think it's pretty obvious a fucking female is low testosterone. How the fuck do you think trannies do it, just go to an alleyway dealer every week for the rest of their lives? We go through doctors.
>>
>>8727376
Males and Females both have Estrogen and Testosterone in their system. What the doctor will do is see that the "female" has the right amount of testosterone that a "female" should have and not give her a prescription for testosterone treatment. Doctors don't care about transgenders and what they want.
>>
>>8727386
now I know you're trolling but whatever

yes, good doctors actually do care about what trans people want, because it's a legitimate medical thing requiring legitimate treatment
>>
>>8727386
>Doctors don't care about transgenders and what they want

Do you wanna know how I know you don't know what you're talking about?
>>
>>8727392
Well then can I get a ftm to help me get some testosterone for me? A doctor won't let me "a male" get any testosterone if they care so much about helping transgenders I don't see why they can't help a guy out on getting more masculine, muscular, and hairy.
>>
>>8727409
Well if you really want to take the same path to testosterone as a ftm would take then you can always just cut your balls off so that your testosterone levels drop to around those of someone who was born female, and then I'm sure an endo would be glad to prescribe you testosterone.
>>
>>8727409
Are you some kinda retard?
>>
>>8727409
you can try but probably not, because we kinda use that stuff.

The doc won't give you T because you're just doing it for aesthetics. It's not to cure anything, it's not even a treatment. I'm not saying whether that's right or not, but don't pretend like there isn't a legit difference in the reasons for getting T
>>
File: How to avoid bait.gif (469KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
How to avoid bait.gif
469KB, 200x180px
>>8727422
Who's trolling who now?
>>
>>8727435
Why do shitty countries such as America care so much about it? Who cares if someone wants to roid. Fucking nanny state i swear.
>>
>>8727454
that's another conversation altogether. I agree with you there- a person isn't hurting anybody else with it, it shouldn't be a big deal
>>
>>8727443
>ftms want to be manly but have female level testosterone levels
>doctors prescribe them testosterone so they have testosterone levels in the male range
>"I wanna get testosterone like a ftm how do y'all do it"

I was only being straight forward anon. The only way to get that testosterone prescription is to drop your levels out of the male range. Sorry if that's not the answer you want but that's the way to do it.
>>
>>8727481
Nawh, I'll just move to a country that actually doesn't give a shit about regulating testosterone.
>>
>>8727486
I mean go ahead if you want to. I don't see why you'd put in the effort of literally moving to a different country though if your levels are average. I guess if you really did want to trick a doc into giving you testosterone you could always try taking testosterone blockers for a bit, going to a doc and having him blood test you, it'll seem like you have low-T because of the blockers, and then you can quit the blockers after he gives you a prescription. Just make sure your levels are average at every following blood test after getting your prescription though or he might catch on.
>>
>>8727499
sounds legit
>>
>>8727508
I mean there ain't no reason it wouldn't work if you were clever about it. Definitely a lot less effort than moving to a different country.
>>
If you give yourself too high a dose, it will backfire and raise the level of estrogen in your system and feminize you. The average dose of T is 75mg per week or 150mg every two weeks.
>>
>>8726365
>>8727195
I'll just guess unimaginative.
>>
>>8727486
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/which-steroids-legal-countries-%E8%89%B3-%E6%9D%A8
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.