[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else here had the feeling they might be God or everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: capuchin-monkey-07.jpg (33KB, 634x421px) Image search: [Google]
capuchin-monkey-07.jpg
33KB, 634x421px
Has anyone else here had the feeling they might be God or everyone else might be God?

I get that feeling all the time.
>>
Delusions of reference. Pull yourself back before it's too late and you fall into permanent psychosis.
>>
Can someone answer me please. I feel like I'm the only one. It's hard to explain.
>>
>>8725337
Thank you for your love and care. I haven't slept in 3 days.
>>
>>8725340
You are playing with dynamite.
>>
>>8725347
I know who and what I am, but I don't care.

I know Ill die one day but I'm fine with that.
>>
>>8725328
Would you like to discuss it further? I feel like the "real" holy trinity is yourself, god and satan, and that we are all of them at the same time. Why did you post this, is it a new realization, is it bothering you?
>>
>>8725351
There are far worse fates then death on this Earth, my friend.
>>
>>8725328
Everything is God.
>>
>>8725338
Thinking that you're God is called delusions of grandeur, a form of schizophrenia
>>
>>8725328
delusions of grandeur
>>
>>8725340
>I haven't slept in 3 days
I don't get how people do this. I feel like absolute garbage before I can even reach 24 hours. Plus, if I even stay up more than a few hours past a reasonable bedtime, when I do try and fall asleep I end up having these terrifying crazy "episodes" the second I start to drift off. I keep thinking I'm not breathing and my heart has stopped and that I'm dying and I will literally leap out of the bed flinging the covers everywhere to jog around my apartment to "get my heart beating and stay alive". I can't figure out if its actually real like I have sleep apnea, or if its just some crazy delusion, but it makes it REALLY difficult to fall asleep when you think you're never going to wake up again.
Fuck that shit. After three days I would be terrified to fall asleep outside of a hospital ICU surrounded by doctors and nurses.
>>
>>8725340
How?

One day of getting 2 hours less sleep will make me psychotic, so I figure if I do a day I might end up completely losing it.
>>
I keep having nightmares about Satan and reincarnation.

I know it's not real. But I'm just not sure anymore.
>>
>>8725328
Just means you're a pneumatic and getting closer to awakening and rejoining the pleroma. All things that you and everyone sees, feels, thinks and experiences is a fragmented reflection of God, and the unity up in the pleroma. Humans become aware of their true divine nature after enough time.
>>
>>8725492
>pneumatic
>pleroma
What is this new meme
>>
If you were born in Greek or Roman times, which god/ess would you be?
>>
"Man is poised midway between the gods and the beasts," as a wise man once said.

Perhaps there's a little of the divine in everyone. Call it imagination or creativity or what have you.

Still, OP sounds like a textbook manic case. Delusions of grandeur often precede more serious psychotic breaks, such as persecution complexes and disordered reasoning that leads to dangerous behavior.
>>
this thread is trash and not about lgbt
>>
>>8725337
>Delusions of reference
Holy shit. I'm not OP, but I had a mental breakdown a while back and this describes /exactly/ what I experienced.

>>8725407
That's sleep paralysis. I'd tell you more about it, but it might just make you more spooked about it. My advice? Don't look it up, and just ignore it as best as possible. You won't die from it, you're physically safe, but there's a lot of crazy mental stuff involved.

>>8725356
>>8725492
Please don't fuck with a mentally unstable person. This stuff very easily imprints to the point of becoming a new worldview in that kinda state.
>>
>>8725328

Sounds like schizophrenia, son
>>
File: 01yearinspace2015.jpg (850KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
01yearinspace2015.jpg
850KB, 2048x1536px
>>8725328
This thread has nothing to do with LGBT, but I will contribute. Personally I think that I am an angel sent from heaven down to Earth. Everything from my mental to physical attributes is miles above the average person. What makes you God OP? Are you even part of us 0.14285% superior humans?
>>
File: sleeppal.jpg (58KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
sleeppal.jpg
58KB, 500x424px
>>8725928
>I will literally leap out of the bed flinging the covers everywhere to jog around my apartment
>paralysis

I don't live under a rock, anon. I know what sleep paralysis is.. I also know what the words mean.
Pretty sure that's not it. It may be something like that though.
>>
>>8725373
If everything is God, then nothing is God. Absolute retards like you...How can you even dare to breathe is beyond me...
>>
>>8729783
>Everything is nothing

now who's the retard
>>
>>8725328
You're a tranny aren't you? Normal symptoms of schizophrenia.
>>
>>8725328
When I was 13. It passed quickly, but that's an awkward few days of 8th grade to recall now.
I remember hearing that this is something that can happen with OCD?
Since OCD can distort religion into a supernatural force we manipulate through our piousness and sin.
I think that's why it happened for me.
Another sign I needed therapy that my parents overlooked because they didn't think they could afford it.
>>
>>8725328
>"God"
means whatever you want it to mean, so sure, you're god and I'm god and my pet fucking hamster was god
>>
>>8729793
You.
>>
>>8729783
>*angrily tips fedora*
lol. calm down, sweaty.
>>
>>8731717
Dude I'm not an atheist. You're so retarded you can't even comprehend the meaning of my words. You're like a lowly beast.
>>
We are all gods over our selfs.
>>
The furthest I've ever gone is likening the creation of art or imaginings to a deity creating and controlling worlds. I've never actually felt like I'm a real god.
>>
>>8731745
If you're not an atheist, then everyone is an atheist. #logic
>>
>>8729783
You're an idiot.

The universe is divine, and so is everything in it. God is everywhere, in everything. Regardless if you're Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, new age spiritual, this applies.

>inb4 feeding troll
Yes. I know.
>>
>>8733815
>>8733928
You two one day will regret your words.
>>
>>8734011
Will you some day regret making vague and empty threats?
>>
>>8733928
we are all religious. humans crave to worship something. reverence is in our blood. worship art and form a bond with the earth and your ancestors + the people who lived where you live (ex: i live in VA, have formed spiritual connection to the souls of dead powhatan and susquehannock), sounds like hippy shit but its real and its powerful.
>>
>>8726209
post pis hon
>>
>>8729798
What if I think Im Satan?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.