[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it why dykes are striving to look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 14977946846252.jpg (307KB, 1575x757px) Image search: [Google]
14977946846252.jpg
307KB, 1575x757px
I don't get it why dykes are striving to look like men. Are they FTMs?
>>
No they are just jealous of men. Like imagine what it must be like to be a woman, you literally have the easiest life but still never amount to anything. Meanwhile you see men who overcome all the adversity thrown at them and still invent, create and build just about everything you see. Makes dykes real mad.
>>
File: 1501803276261.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
1501803276261.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>8725018
Keep thinking that.
>>
>>8724987

they're not, they just don't give a fuck about stuff bitches usually care about.
>>
>>8724987
Unironically if you go full femme lesbians will think you're a het girl so you kinda have to pull the butch look sometimes.

Not even joking it sucks.
>>
>>8725153
It must blow chunks to be the one het butch in this world.
>>
>>8725123
Real women, not you schlonge-snippers, Miss Tucker Cohkaway.
>>
>>8724987
The vast majority don't. Lesbians are like trans girls in that you only notice the obvious ones, femme lesbians, in a sense, stay stealth and avoid telling het people that they're gay because they don't want to be associated with cringey dykes, much in the same way passing trans girls don't like being associated with hons.
>>
>>8725270
>It's creepy to have a backbone as a women

The subtle self-defeating trad rights misogyny inherent to the TERF
>>
>>8724987
Women honestly wear it better.
I hope dykes never stop doing that. I fucking love it.
Im a tranny so most women that dress like that have no fucking interest in my fugly ass (which is fine. I dont like it personally but whatever, I dont have control over that.) but goddamn just seeing a chick with like a James Dean sort of look is my fucking kryptonite and Id love to see shit like more often.
>>
>>8725263
>Lesbians are like trans girls

ahahahahaha
>delusions abound
>>
no, butches are butches. unfortunately trans became a fad and many young butches were coerced into identifying as men because they were masculine. and now years later, many are detransitioning. meanwhile trans women are trying to shove said detransitioners and their stories under the rug
>>
>>8725284
>women only have a backbone when they're acting like men
?
>>
Idk, what are femboys?
>>
>>8725523
>finding a similarity between 2 LGBT subgroups is completely implausible, because I don't like one of them
>>
>>8725263
This. It's also why conservative gays despise flamboyant fems.
>>
>>8724987
They look like men because thats what people who aren't looking to attract men look like. Think of all the men out there like the anon earlier in this thread who aren't attractive so they lash out at women.
>>
File: ask.gif (3MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
ask.gif
3MB, 540x303px
>>8725545
What do you think the reason is as to why trans lesbians exclusively seek out femmes ?
>>
>>8725552
Because they want to be cute animals girls but are also attracted to animals girls.
>>
>>8724987
>not liking sikhs
>>
>>8725552
>trans lesbians exclusively seek out femmes

But thats wrong, you fucking retard.
>>
>>8725552
but im extremely into butch girls :/ i dont wanna be with a femme, i wanna be one
>>
>>8725660
well meme'd

>+1 upboats
>>
>>8724987

People strive to be great, and there's nothing greater than men.
>>
>>8725552
i wouldn't say thats the case
>>
>>8725018
I mean what you're saying about the male experience vs the female one is true, but does it necessarily invalidate that someone is a trans man? Also, wouldn't you rather people do this? I can't exactly argue against someone realizing that being female involves people sucking up to you and never amounting to anything, so they decide to get off their ass and contribute something to the world.
>>
>>8724987
>Are they FTMs?
Yes. Look up HSTS.
>>
>>8725018
by having life easy you are exclusively talking about young hot women, which aren't even the majority
>>
>>8727140
Even ugly women are still coddled and protected and still get more assistance than pretty much any men. They get considerably less help than young hot women, of course, but it's disingenuous to even suggest they're anywhere near the level males consistently deal with.
>>
>>8724987
that's pretty simple OP:
>looks fem = men will harass you for sex
>looks butch & ""masc"" = men won't harass you
Again, the patriarchy.
>>
>>8727667
this
I'm not a lesbean but I cut all my hair off and made sure to look super bulldykey (without getting fat) so that guys don't cat call me, get crushes on me, harass me, etc.
it did wonders for my professional development
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.