[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can some AGPers explain the attraction to wanting to be a housewife/maid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4844.jpg (72KB, 521x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4844.jpg
72KB, 521x567px
Can some AGPers explain the attraction to wanting to be a housewife/maid? Like I kinda get it but I fucking hate cleaning and washing the dishes
>>
>>8723849
Men need a societal mandated job to do to delude themselves into thinking that they have inherent worth.
>>
>>8723849
I want to be a modern housewife. Instant food and staying at home all day.
>>
I legitimately love cleaning, I love being in a clean and comfortable environment. I like maintaining things. I don't think I would want to be a stay at home housewife but I wear weeby maid costumes because they make me feel pretty too.
>>
>>8723849
First thing first, I really don't like having these fantasies but I can't help it. Intellectually I realize that they're sexist and gross. I oppose sexism in real life.
A lot of AGP fantasies focus on being traditionally hyper-feminine in some fashion and the ideal of the oldschool housewife is an incarnation of that sort of femininity. They're expected to put effort into their appearance, dress femme, do "woman's work" and be submissive to their husband. In a very real sense they're an accessory of his. There is a degree of degradation involved in being reduced to someone who exists for someone else's pleasure. As AGP often mixes with masochism that's another "upside".

I also hate cooking and cleaning and washing the dishes. Fuck being a housewife for real. Also fuck putting effort into hair and makeup and stuff. If I could transition this is not what I'd want to be. My sexual fantasies and my actually living as a woman fantasies are totally different.
>>
>>8723884
Men have no more value than you do congrats you're equally worthless in the eyes of society at least the men are working for somthing
>>
>>8723884
explain?
>>
>>8723901
It's fine for an AGP to be sexist as long as she acknowledges that girls should be able to choose to get treated like guys instead just like she chooses to be treated like a girl.
>>
i just like the idea of being a housewife cuz obviously i can just stay at home and do stuff and have fun while my man makes money for me lol

t. mtf
>>
>>8724049
Who wouldn't? Being a woman is easy mode
>>
>>8724051
>Who wouldn't?
Cis men and trans men?
>>
>>8723901
Good luck with your transition after you realize girls don't have to be housewives or cake their faces in makeup every day
>>
File: IMG_0699.png (794KB, 729x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0699.png
794KB, 729x794px
I'm not really talented or good for anything else
I like the idea of supporting my husband while he does more "meaningful" work in a career.
I also want to be a mother and would like to dedicate my time to raising the children instead of splitting my focus between that and a job.
>>
>>8723884
Holy shit how will men ever recover
>>
Cis girl. Having a housewife of my own is a dream. I'd love to come home to my sweet partner. I want to provide for her and treat her well. Not like 1950s style but you all should know people like me are out there and we would love you.
>>
>>8724223
>being housewife to a girl
hmmm...
would you be ok sharing me with a boy too? i can be two people's housewife.
>>
File: millie jackson.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
millie jackson.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuSrh4qrz7U
>>
>>8724236
Me no, but that's just because I don't want to deal with a masculine dude in my house.
>>
>>8724236
The fact that you have to ask in such a fashion is the reason why she'll say no.
>>
>>8723849
You can't be fired for being bad at being a housewife, or at least if you do you get a hell of a severance package.
>>
OP here, I meant in terms of a wife fetish thing rather than a genuine 'occupation'/life goal, although continue discussing about it from that perspective if you desire, that's interesting to hear too
>>
>>8724244
i understand. i want a masculine dom but a female dom is cool as well. i wonder if there are female doms who don't mind having masculine partners as well as tranny subs or if they all want to be solo breadwinner.
>>
>>8724260
Coming from the other side, I understand some of the benefits of being a housewife but I don't want the tradeoff. I'd rather be the provider for my partner than be a "kept" woman.

Flipping that around, it's probably nice for others to be cared for. Being a housewife means someone is always looking out for you, protecting you, and providing for you.
>>
>>8724272
It's more along the lines of: I'm not attracted to "men" at all. I want to feel safe and comfortable and in control in my home, and a manly man is a potential threat because I'm not as physically strong as a man.
>>
>>8724287
ironically i probably want a man because my submissive way of feeling comfortable and safe needs someone stronger than a woman feels like she would be. so the only girl to want that role of having a manly man and a femme sub would be a bi switch, who can feel in control towards the sub but submissive herself towards the man?
>>
>>8724311
OH, I understand. I can actually see why this would be appealing as well.

My bias against masculine dudes is just my own, but I totally understand the appeal of being submissive. It's nice to feel desired, so it would feel nice for a switch to get that same feeling once in a while as well
>>
File: giphy (10).gif (741KB, 460x247px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (10).gif
741KB, 460x247px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzhxAGYzkc
>>
>>8724273
>Being a housewife means someone is always looking out for you, protecting you, and providing for you.
this so much!

>>8724324
i see, then something plenty of girls are probably into! and if the sub ever wanted to switch, well the domme girl is already switching for the man. how would the man deal with no chance to switch though.
>>
>those shoulders
>that chin
>long mid-face
>dad arms
>dat invert triangle

Did 50's housewife pop art all depict tranners?
>>
>>8724223
H-hi.
>>
>>8724406
>doesn't know that (((hollywood))) is filled with trannies along with the "feminine" ideal that went with it

Look up transvestigation, and hollywood trannies on jewtube, familia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZyOPaXNSTI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qndVpqqKAo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhAzssBuUKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pISx14v7F0o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZCHnx9Hp4
>>
>>8724406
Padded shoulders were a thing in the 40s and 50s along with pointed bras. They liked the angular triangle look. They thought it balanced them out since they had wide hips and tiny waist.
>>
>>8724834
Did 50's trannies have an easier time passing because of this?
>>
>>8724173
I do realize that. It's just that my body's already screwed up past the point of redemption. It's not just a matter of being ugly but of not looking even remotely like a woman no matter what.
>>
>>8724116
>Women are parasitic leeches at the heart.
this is how I know I'm trutrans
>>
>>8728430
That's not something to be proud of.
>>
>>8728435
I'm a loving parasite
>>
File: sUeQSD1.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sUeQSD1.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
>>8723849
>explain the attraction to wanting to be a housewife/maid?

it stems from ignorance and laziness.
they think that they can sit at home and wank all day and play vidya while their "man" goes to work and pays for everything.

in reality, the only reason men do this for cis women is because they are raising their children for them.

no real man is going to support a lazy piece of shit tranny and they all find that out fairly quickly after moving out of their parents house.
>>
>>8728483
t. someone with zero understanding of AGP
>>
>>8728483
>implying men even do this for cis girls anymore

Keep telling yourself that on maternity leave roastie.
>>
>>8728507
read the thread.
AGPs in their own words admit they want to be women because they see it as "easymode"
>>
>>8728533
People who say that are just sexist dimwits. This is unconnected to AGP itself, which is fetishistic in nature and can't "reason" in this way.
>>
>>8728550
So you're admitting that they just want to stay at home and fap
>>
>>8728598
Don't know about the second part, but it sounds like many here are seriously discussing this as A Thing To Do For Real rather than as a fetish so yes on the stay home part?
>>
>>8728609
So it's a fetish but it's not fetishistic?
Seems legit.
>>
>>8728622
It sounds like some people are speaking of it in terms of it being their sexual fetish and some are speaking of why they genuinely want to be housewives.

Fetishistic:
>>8723901

Lazy:
>>8724049
>>
>>8728483
what if your a tranny AND raise his children?
>>
>>8728893
You'll probably molest them.
>>
>>8723886
This. Take a long shower, spend 35 minutes doing hair/makeup, finish cleaning what little there is to be cleaned in 20 minutes, there's no point in starting dinner for hours, get absolutely smashed on red wine out of crazed boredom waiting for my hubby to get home from work, forget to make dinner because I'm drunk and horny, get railed by him over the kitchen island as punishment, then watch tv together and eat the fast food he bought because he knew I'd get drunk and horny and forget to cook.

Living the dream.
>>
>>8728893
>>8728930
no i wouldn't, i'd be a cool mom who plays video games with them
>>
>>8730476
What if they were HSTS and didn't like vidya?
>>
If you are feminine of center, like aesthetics/home making, want kids, etc, why would you not want to be a housewife? It's the bee's knees.
This isn't the 50's anymore, with the internet you can easily pursue a meaningful career at the same time.

Seems like all the hate of this gender role by ciswomen comes from bitter resentment.
You won't find to many infertile cisgirls happy to be free of their patriarchal shackles.

Men's gender roles suck too but no one cares when men complain.
>>
>>8728483
>Be a tranny
>Late 20's twinkhon
>Have amazing loving husband
>Have 6 figure freelance ui/ux design job, work from home
>Husband has similar takehome from engineering job
>Planning on adopting and becoming the mom I always wanted to be
u mad cuz I stylin on you?

>>8730476
dawwww
I look forward to exposing my children to the wonderful world of Nintendo
:3
>>
>>8723849
I'm a NEET with an aversion to work.
Sure being a housewife is work, but it doesn't have the hellishness of employment.
It's also just appealing due to traditional femininity, but I understand that idealised visions aren't reality.
>>
>>8730592
This gives me hope for the future. I want to marry my bf and start a family with him.
>>
>>8730592
>I look forward to exposing my children to the wonderful world of Nintendo :3
that sounds cute
>>
>>8723849
That's not a core component of AGP
>>
>>8731321
You should learn some programming or design and try your hand at freelance. People won't care who you are or what you look like if you are good at what you do.

>>8731355
I really wish you the best! You really can make it happen and be happy. I almost took my own life, and it terrifies me that I thought that was reasonable at the time, to think I would have missed out on this.

I never in a million years would have thought I would have the option to be a stay at home housewife but when the opportunity opened up to me I embraced it. Gender Euphoria. Call me AGP, w/e, I'm happy.
>>
>>8724223
Um h-hi can I be your wife :3
>>
>love doing chores
>hs dropout with no future
>mommy as all heck
>in love with a girl who cant work so i have to be the one to get my shit together
>not even older than her
just
>>
>>8724186
>image I made being posted in a disgusting tranny thread
gross

you need to actually be able to have children to be a stay at home.

fucking failures of men running away into their deluded ideas of femininity. you're just a faggot. literal larpers.
>>
>>8734166
why must you crush my dreams, /pol/-san
>>
Questions.

So would you trans like kids as well? Kiss husband before he goes to work, take kids to school, house chores, pick up kids, cook, sex husband before bed.

Is this really appealing to anyone?
Are there any trans who would genuinely like to be a mother and housewife not because they dont want to work but because they actually want this?
>>
>>8734254
me me me
that sounds super fulfilling
>>
>>8723849
not an AGPer, but i'd love to be a housewife. clean shit up, then relax and do whatever. sounds dope to me.
>>
>>8724051
trannies delude themselves into thinking everyone wants to be a woman so they don't have to cope w their dysphoria, obv a fucking amab.
>>
>>8734254
Kids, definitely no. No kids.

Being a housewife is purely a sexual fantasy, see >>8730069 gets me worked up like crazy. I wouldn't necessarily want to actually live that lifestyle. That being said, I would definitely go with it if the opportunity to actually lead that life presented itself to me. But a big part of it is a sex/romantic comfort thing, not because I don't want to work.
>>
>>8734281
Because every male DOES want to be a woman. Where do you think misogyny and male desire for achievement and competition come from? To fill the void of not being female. Why can't you all understand that? Womb envy. (((Freud))), who comes from a tribe of neurotic woman haters, deliberately inverted reality with his (((Penis envy))) theory.
>>
>>8734479
>using (((echoes))) unironically
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8734281
I thought this ever since learning about puberty and when I found out almost all guys were happy being guys it blew my mind
>>
>>8734479
>You're all just trannies who don't know it yet!

Is this what /polgbt/ tells itself?
>>
>>8734517
Are you going to bother refuting my point?

>>8734524
It's reality. Trannies are misguided, thanks to (((psychiatry))) which tells them that their feelings aren't normal male feelings.
>>
>>8734667
You can't refute a conspiracy theorist's point, that's the whole point of conspiracy theories
>>
>>8734701
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Womb_and_vagina_envy

Freud being a jew isn't conspiracy, tard. If he was a white male, I would have called him that instead.
>>
>>8734166
>tfw will never have babies for the reich
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.