[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any early trans/passers here take a special joy in leading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1502012215182.jpg (149KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502012215182.jpg
149KB, 480x640px
Do any early trans/passers here take a special joy in leading older trannies down the wrong path with bad advice?
>>
>>8722675
what do u mean ?
>>
>>8722675
Do you mean "beauty is not everything. What's inside is the most important!"?
>>
It gets better
>>
>>8722675
I really hate AGP and hons, and will do whatever to make them feel worse
>>
>>8722766
Kind of. Or more like, things like goading them into waiting to see if they "naturally begin to pass".
>>
Yeah, I just make sure to throw in stuff to really dig in, like
>trust me things get way better when you go stealth
>>
>>8722876
Why? You're no doubt an AGP yourself.
>>
>>8722675
I say things like how supportive my cis female friends have been and how much better everything gets when you start passing and people gender you female...both true, and both things hons don't get. I don't intentionally lead them down the wrong path, but I wish they'd be more realistic.
>>
>>8723252
>but I wish they'd be more realistic.
I am, that's why I didn't transition.
>>
>>8723266
Sometimes that's the right choice, tbqh. We're just not at a point socially where non-passers can be wholeheartedly accepted, or even tolerated
>>
>>8723290
>Sometimes that's the right choice, tbqh.
That's what I tell myself. It still hurts though.
>>
>>8723294
Yeah, I feel ya. Have you considered low-dose HRT? Or finding ways to fit more feminine expression into your life?
>>
>>8723333
>Have you considered low-dose HRT?
What's the least I can do? The way I'se seen it is AAs on their own means osteoporosis and anything more and I might as well transition.

>Or finding ways to fit more feminine expression into your life?
This is what I aim to do.
>>
>>8723364
Idk any details but I think some people take a minimal dose for the psychological effects without developing female secondary sex characteristics
>>
>>8722675
What is bad advice?
>>
All advice given on 4chan is bad advice, which is why I don't listen to a single one of you about how the world will be.

Guess what? You gotta go out into it to know, and you spend 24 hours a day shitposting on here...
>>
>>8723413
I'd like that.
>>
>>8722675
Uh why would people even enjoy that?
>>
>>8723583
Sadism and antisocial behavioral traits coupled with sociocultural pressures to "haze the weird one".

Little do the trannies know but they're acting very masculine when they do this.
>>
>>8723614
I see. It's just mind boggling how people would enjoy making miserable people even more miserable instead of feeling joy at helping them.
>>
>>8723645
You forget what kind of place you visit
>>
>>8723614
>Mean girls bullshit
>Acting masculine

They're definitely being cunts but let's not pretend cis women don't do this.
>>
>>8723655
Women don't act so assertive when they haze people. They're quiet, decisive, and brutal. Men haze people by shouting at them and hitting them until they stop being weird, women haze people by ripping out their hearts and feeding the still-beating flesh to all their girlfriends.
>>
>>8723664
how is the op shouting and hitting
>>
>>8722675
How early? How well do you pass? Surely you understand that the biggest reason you're not a hon is luck of the draw, right? You could've been born 20 years earlier. You could've been Noelle. A bit of empathy will go a long way, anon.
>>
File: 1502757206254.jpg (22KB, 677x382px) Image search: [Google]
1502757206254.jpg
22KB, 677x382px
>>8723686
if you weren't directly blocked then then I don't understand how you didn't eventually begin progressing into a transition, sorry. i guess i just don't agree that self-enforced "repression" is possible when it's only ever possible for others to question your identity.

>You could've been Noelle
Noelle is younger than me by like four years. Also 20 years ago is only 1995, when I was born.
>>
>>8725264
If you were born in 1995 then "born 20 years earlier" means 1975.
>>
>>8725297
when were you born?
>>
>>8725312
1985 (I am >>8725297 not >>8723686) so I guess sometime in the ten years between when I was in third grade and when you were they stopped teaching kids how to subtract.
>>
>>8723445
This exactly
OP probably doesnt even pass.
>>
>>8723655
This is what I thought when i read it.

Someone wants to be a Mean Girl
How about grow the fuck up
>>
>>8727235
20 years ago from the present was the mid 90s, check yourself for dementia old man, no need to t-rage at the early transitioner.
>>
>>8727633
She literally said "born 20 years earlier". Not "ago". That means how much earlier than when you were actually born, not the present.
>>
>>8725264
>1995
>claims to be an early transitioner without pictures
Hi cara. Also, it's obvious that >>8723686 is saying that you could've been born too early OR you could've had shit genetics, both of which are out of your control. That's why empathy is important.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.