[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>before hormones >hate kids and can't stand being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1372214045805.jpg (94KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
1372214045805.jpg
94KB, 643x900px
>before hormones
>hate kids and can't stand being around them
>think they're loud and disgusting
>don't understand why anyone would want to waste their time and money on children
>not attracted to men whatsoever

>1 year hrt
>constantly feel a burning need to have children
>constant thoughts of being pregnant
>babies crying makes me think awwww
>feel panic about needing kids immediately
>feel like my purpose in life is to be a mother which is obviously impossible
>find myself intensely attracted to men who seem 'fatherly' in a way that I can't tell if it's sexual or not
>logical part of my brain still feels like I did before but gets drowned out by incredibly strong emotions

Did hormones actually cause this change or is this some kind of placebo thing
>>
>>8720914
I want be a dad.
>>
>>8720914
>before hrt
>think kids are ok and it would be fine working with then

>5 years hrt later, with many experiences including working in fast food and living next to a preschool
>hate kids and with death upon them all
>>
>>8720922
I still know that kids are shitty and would make my life dramatically shittier, it's completely irrational feelings that I can't logic away
>>
>before hormones
>don't understand why anyone would want to waste their time and money on children

>1.5 years hrt
>>
>>8720914

That's fucking retarded, are you implying all men hate kids?
You trannies are fucking delusional
>>
>>8720940
I never implied that all men hate kids or that all women want kids or anything like that.

This is all I said

>I personally have never wanted to have kids
>after taking female hormones I have the desire to have kids
>did hormones influence me to want to have kids?
>>
File: 1502568559969.jpg (15KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
1502568559969.jpg
15KB, 480x472px
>>8720946

No they didn't, the fact that you are trying to become a woman is making you larp as one in every possible way, whether consciously or subconsciously. You'll try to replicate every female behavior you can, so you can later make yourself believe you always behaved like one whenever you start to realize you are a man, and you'll always be a man.
This board should be deleted.
>>
>>8720954
That's actually the kind of answer I was looking for when I said "is this some kind of placebo thing" in to op, minus the dumb shit about what I'm going to think in the future and you hating this board. Why are you even here?
>>
>>8720958

To save a couple souls from a life full of suffering and social rejection. Hopefully some of you will listen before you chop your cock off.

Society has failed trannsexuals by applauding them.
>>
>>8720966
>/pol/ actually thinks that society applauds transsexuals
>>
File: 1502110059482.jpg (43KB, 545x645px) Image search: [Google]
1502110059482.jpg
43KB, 545x645px
>>8720973

>A fucking murderer male sport athlete gets applauded and branded woman of the year after appearing on TV to let everyone know he is now a lady because he feels so

You sure?
>>
>>8720980
>/pol/ says the media is nothing but lies that paints a false picture of reality
>except for trannies apparently the media accurately portrays how trannies are seen in society

You're not even trying
>>
>>8720914
Be my wife have my children (or adopt).
Also you're gonna have to get rid of what's downstairs. Or atleast have the desire to get rid of it.
>>
>>8720986

I am not /pol/. I am my own person and I disagree with your statement. If Transsexuals were shamed, we wouldn't applaud them in national TV nor would they have so easy access to hormones without psychological evaluation, nor would they think about removing transsexualism from the psychiatric book of mental issues. No would the fucking president treat you like you are indeed, more than just a mentally ill person who is deluded.
>>
>>8720914
Are you me, op. Try also having a bf. I just constantly want him to impregnate me so I can have his kids.
>>
>>8720991
I definitely have the desire to get rid of it but current SRS really sucks. Can I at least wait until science will let me get pregnant?

>>8720997
See this is what I'm wondering. If lots of other people have these feelings maybe it's actually from HRT. If not I'll know that it's just me being dumb
>>
>>8721003
I don't think it's from HRT alone. I think that I always sort of wanted to be a parent but just not a dad. And as a male I supressed those feelings until after transition.
>>
>>8721003
>I definitely have the desire to get rid of it but current SRS really sucks. Can I at least wait until science will let me get pregnant

Yes that's fine, only if you promise to never make me touch it.
>>
>>8721013
You'd be the one who'd have to promise to not touch it anon
>>
>>8721017
Perfect. It's a deal then
>>
File: 1498881339337.png (87KB, 407x402px) Image search: [Google]
1498881339337.png
87KB, 407x402px
Almost 2 years in HRT and I still hate children, but I did get more attracted to guys.
>>
>>8720958
You should know better than to trust that answer when it's got all that /pol/ baggage.
>>
pre-hrt I hated babies with a passion but I agree op, idk why but I reallllyyy want kids
>>
found this thread on the front page

>men take hormones
>get more attracted to men

so before you were straight or what? why did you start hormones? you want to become a lesbian? what's this degeneracy
>>
>>8720914
Congrats you've been brainwashed into accepting gender roles
>>
>>8721503
Who do you think are brainwashing us and if so how does one BRAKE THE CONDITIONING!!!!
>>
File: Rose_Mr_Universe_Shirt_V2.png (339KB, 1000x1779px) Image search: [Google]
Rose_Mr_Universe_Shirt_V2.png
339KB, 1000x1779px
>>8720914
You're not alone. I've always liked men quite a lot but now I'm basically crazy for them and whenever I see kids I can't stop smiling. Especially "daddy" types. Couples with young children make me happy if a little envious. It's become my dearest wish to be a good wife and loving mother, just put my past away and help some poor orphans get along in this world.

Maybe estrogen just brought this stuff out by encouraging maternal thoughts?
>>
>>8720914
I have always wanted a kid but before hormones I found kids to be a little bit more annoying and less cute than I do now. Probs just a placebo though.
>>
>>8722050
Society.
>>
>>8720914
I dont really know, i always liked kids and wanted to be a good parent but never felt the need to have kids myself because it's really hard to not fuck up
>>
>>8720994
The fact that you still say "transsexual" categorizing hermaphroditism into sexuality shows you are a retard that does not know what it's speaking about.
>>
>>8722084

So if I want a child it's bad? Or does it depend on the reason?
>>
>>8722100
Not them but I'm trans and I like to use transexual. We do alter our sexual characteristics via hormones and to a less biological extent with surgery, no? Transgender seems to have been claimed by people who just like to fuck with their gender expression.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.