[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone be willing to have an online relationship with someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: EO0Ylbu.png (629KB, 1000x738px) Image search: [Google]
EO0Ylbu.png
629KB, 1000x738px
Would anyone be willing to have an online relationship with someone without ever seeing them or hearing their voice?
>>
>>8720459
yes
and i'll only know you as a woman
>>
>>8720487
Like this, but with a twist.

No, and even after seeing you and hearing your voice I'd still think of you as a woman.
>>
File: yr7d.jpg (64KB, 641x906px) Image search: [Google]
yr7d.jpg
64KB, 641x906px
>>8720487
If you're serious, I can give you a throwaway email.
>>
>>8720515
i'm actually serious
>>
>>8720459
The perfect relationship.

Although not without EVER seeing them. VR.
>>
>>8720520
[email protected]

I'm shy so please don't be angry if I take awhile to respond to emails.
>>
File: 1439122887321.gif (506KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1439122887321.gif
506KB, 500x283px
>>8720459
That may hurt in the long term, i would end up wanting to see the person and building my life based in my hopeless dream to leave this place and see the person and love her it doesn't matter how she looks anyway because i'm in love with her.

It actually happened once with me, the person suddenly deleted her facebook account and she was gone. If anyone here end up in a online relationship, please, please, don't ghost the person. Talk with her first, at least say goodbye.
>>
>>8720646
Of course it would hurt, but what's the alternative? I don't want to be lonely forever.
>>
>>8720661
You'll be lonely doing your plan. The alternative is to find someone who actually likes you. Now that's not lonely.
>>
Eh. I'm in a long distance with a girl who is really shy atm, I broke down recently because we hadn't voiced months, so we started doing it again more recently. I send her lots of pics but she's sent me maybe a handful. Tbh I hate it and it's extremely difficult, maybe that's because my ex-bf and I would voice constantly. But we've both been in IRL relationships so knowing she's been in bed a number of people but won't send me a pic of her face is like
blegh

going to see her irl soon tho
>>
>>8720821
Hey, everyone's got mental blocks. Things that make them really uncomfortable. On the other hand, commitment's gotta start somewhere. If you can't push yourself in the easier ways you're not going to any other time either.

I've been there. They don't start pushing themselves more later on.
>>
>>8720828
Yep, I don't blame her. She's got a really traumatic past and I don't have a good one either, so I am fully and 100% understanding of the reasons why she's distant. I've got plenty of mental blocks too. It's more just that, regardless of the intentions, the result is still the same, it still hurts. Picturing that she's cuddled with her exes before IRL and yet we're stuck here just stings regardless right?

But recently she sent me a couple more pics, and we voiced a few times in some days after 3 months of no 1 on 1 voice. So I think she's pushing herself and I appreciate it.

The other thing is it's hard to blow some thousands on a trip to see someone you don't really know in 3d space.
>>
>>8720459
Probably not, but I'd be willing to try it. I legitimately don't care if the person is ugly or not, but I need to know that theyre really there, and it's not just some prank (idk I'm weird).

Also i only date women. But am open to the idea of dating a transwoman only on the condition they have a strong desire to get rid of their male genetalia and on the condition they never do anything with it or make me touch it.
>>
I had a great friendship with someone for eight years and we pretty much never heard each other's voices or saw each other's faces. It only ended because he died.
>>
>>8720836
>The other thing is it's hard to blow some thousands on a trip to see someone you don't really know in 3d space.

Yeah I know, I've done that too. And the other person didn't start to give a bunch more afterward.
>>
>>8720854
i'm sorry
>>
>>8720854
I'm sorry to say this, but none of it was real anon
>>
>>8720865
I've wasted years of my life on a "real" relationship.
and it was the most fake thing in my entire life
>>
>>8720882
Very emotional, either a flamboyant gay or a tranny recluse.
>>
>>8720459
I started a relationship like this with a trans girl. She was in a larger friendgroup, she stopped talking on mic and would only talk through text when she started voice therapy, and was very shy.

Eventually we started flirting, more and more seriously, and started an online relationship before I ever heard her voice or saw her picture. Though that didn't last too long, around when we started getting more serious she did work up the courage to send pictures, and after about a month she actually decided to start using her mic and entering calls for literally the first time in like 2 years. She ended up being SUPER cute with a really nice voice.
>>
>>8720459
no, because you sound like a total fatso not even on hrt who doesn't shower and doesn't maintain themselves, instead choosing to totally live in a delusional world online and pretend to be a hot anime girl aka one of my former friends
>>
File: honinthedarkness.jpg (27KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
honinthedarkness.jpg
27KB, 600x450px
>>8720459
dat you op?
>>
>>8720459
that sounds super depressing desu. i'm lonely as fuck and i wouldn't even agree to that type of relationship.
>>
>>8720951
I'm underweight and take care of myself, but yes I'm not on hrt nor will I ever be.

>>8720957
Death before that.
>>
>>8720459
I'll roleplay one if you want me to, but I'm not risking actual feelings on an internet relationship and will set clear boundaries that it's not a real relationship.
I got stung bad a bunch with that shit as a teenager, y'see.
>>
>>8722455
>roleplay

for what purpose
>>
>>8720459
What kind of person are you looking for to have a relationship with, exactly?
>>
>>8723337
Someone... nice? I guess?
>>
>>8720459
I ma willing to do everything a relationship consists of without calling it a relationship
>>
>>8723273
OP's obviously intending to pretend to be someone else to ease their dysphoria. Why should they be the only one?
>>
>>8720459
What would be the point?
>>
>tfw OP doesn't reply to your e-mail
;_;
>>
>>8720459
For like the first couple of months. Then Id want to talk with them and see actual pics/ video of them because I can very easily devolve into paranoia.
>>
i'm really lonely so yeah. anyone want to be my online gf just be a girl pls.
>>
>>8720459
I could do that, but it would be mutually the same thing, it could also just be friends I dunno, I would also talk to/date anyone else who would want to!
>>
>>8720459
This is very boring. And if you fall in love over the internet, you will suffer until you meet her/him and continue your relationships in meatspace or love vanishes.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.