[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's beginning to dawn on me that I'll be forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
So it's beginning to dawn on me that I'll be forever alone if I stay a transbian. How can I force myself to be attracted to regular average guys? The loneliness is killing me inside
>>
>>8719161
That's wrong. Women are statistically more accepting of transwomen.
>>
Also will chasers let me eat their booty and top them? Would they be willing to suck my dick?
>>
File: 1455369254130.jpg (19KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1455369254130.jpg
19KB, 500x281px
see how this goes for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqW7YOdWQOU
>>
>>8719192
Thanks I'll give it a try
>>
>>8719174
[citation needed]
>>
>>8719161
men will just want you for a quick fuck, and when they look to settle down and have a stable life, they go after someone who can bear children.
>>8719174
And less likely to murder you for finding out you are trans.
>>
>>8719161
Don't give up hope. I(male) dated a trans girl, and we broke up when she decided she was full lesbian and not bi. About a year later she had a super cute gf and they've been happily together ever since. There's always hope!
>>
>>8719181
>Also will chasers let me eat their booty and top them?
I'd be completely willing, but not enjoy myself very much. Whatever gets my partner off, unless it's something like scat, I'm usually down for. If they're cumming I'm happy.

>Would they be willing to suck my dick?
Love to.
>>
>>8719161
There definitely are lesbians and bisexual girls who are attracted to transgirls the same way they are any other girls. It'll take work, but so would finding straight guys into you.
>>
File: fucking_barf.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_barf.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>8719192
literally that was the cringiest thing ive ever heard
>>
>>8720464
OP here. I thought the same thing.
>>
>>8720199
A quick fuck is better than what I'm getting now, which is nothing

>>8720239
>>8720257
I forgot to add that I'm exclusively into transwomen
>>
That being said, I'm willing to give chasers a try.
I guess my question is how can I make them more appealing for me?
>>
>>8720517
I'm... honestly not sure if my ex's new gf is trans or not. She might be? I've never asked her and it's never been brought up, and I can't really tell. Based on some comments my ex made though, I think she might be, there are a lot of trans people in that friend group.
>>
>>8720517
>>8720539
There are plenty of chasers who are pretty clearly closet trans and living vicariously through a trans gf. You could try and find one of them and gently nudge them into accepting being trans.
>>
>>8720553
This sound like it could work
How can I tell they are closet trans?
>>
>>8720566
Hard to say. I haven't interacted with a lot of people like this (though a lot of people have been accusing me of being this recently)

I feel like if they get like, excited about you being trans in a really energetic way, not just a purely sexual way? If they take a real interest in a lot of the minutia of being trans, or a girl in general, want to help pick out outfits for you and that sort of thing. Ask a lot of questions about what it's like and what steps you take, all that stuff.
>>
>>8720517
>>8720517
Oh shit, you're a transbian?

That's so much easier. Trans people tend to fit together really well, since we already understand where the other person is coming from and don't really have hangups about the whole trans thing

I'd recommend going to LGBT groups or even trans specific groups

I've had a much easier time finding trans people to date than cis people, despite the smaller population pool to choose from. Plus, trans people tend to lean more towards being gay or bi than cis people
>>
>>8720553
You'd have a hard time getting me to take hormones but playing dress up in private would be ok.
>>
>>8723493
This is a point.

OP how would you feel about dating a mostly cis guy who's either expirimental with gender, or just a sort of AGP cross-dressing fetishist, and who's down for dressing up and going into girlmode for sex, but is still in guymode most of the time?
>>
>>8720744
All the transwomen I run into in real life only want straight acting masculine cis guys.
>>
>>8723493
>>8723503
I guess this would be alright if they were a cute twink.
>>
>>8719161

transbians tend to date other transbians (or bi HSTS who couldn't get a cis couple because they want to keep their cock)
>>
>>8724400
>bi
>homosexual tr

Does not compute
>>
>>8724422

You'd be amazed at the number of closeted "classical hsts" who happen to have bi fantasies or tendencies...
>>
>>8719161
you should embrace being bi and just learn to like the kind of guys you really do like (but are unwilling to admit you do like). you need to be more open or maybe take a psychedelic like LSD to open up that door youve been keeping shut

the hormones will make you bi/gay nearly every time. its that or be open to dating other trans, but its a bit like cannibalism or incest
>>
>>8719161
Are there transbians who date other transbians?
>>
>>8724684
Yeah loads. That's incredibly common.
>>
>>8724684
>>8724686
Maybe on this board, but I haven't found any transbians in real life.
>>
>>8724921
I'm not even speaking from this board, I'm talking about people I know personally. I dated an mtf trans girl, and we broke up because she realized she was full lesbian, not bi, and she found quite a few other trans girls who were interested in her, and is currently dating another trans girl and has been for about a year. They're a really good match, and know quite a few other transbians who are perfectly into other trans girls.

In some of my other friend groups around New York I also know a lot of transbians who are into other trans girls.

I've even been considering transitioning myself, and would be totally super into other transgirls dating wise.
>>
>>8719181
Yeah, some would like that...
>>
>>8724936
All transbians are gross hons though. All the pretty trannies like men.
>>
>>8726462
Pretty much this t b h
>>
>>8720517
>I'm exclusively into transwomen
*gags*
>>
>>8726610
What?
>>
>>8727833
Maybe they're talking about gagging deepthroating that sexy transgirl cock?
>>
>>8727833
many of us trannies are disgusted by other trannies, you see
>>
>>8733027
That's transphobic af
>>
>>8733054
that's the truth pal! i got that internalized shits
>>
>>8733054
I mean, I could see it as being distressed by seeing other, non-passing/good-looking transgirls, how they could bring on an instant wave of self-doubt and dysphoria.

I've never really felt that in person but once or twice I've felt something like that online.
>>
>>8719174
>Women are statistically more accepting of transwomen.
being this delusional
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.