[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgV ba5mU0Wo > /pol/ cha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: 66438521998.png (392KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
66438521998.png
392KB, 557x711px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgVba5mU0Wo

> /pol/ chanting "Fuck you faggots"
> people still think they are our allies

Lmao.
>>
Still better than Muslims.
>>
>>8718298
No.
>>
File: 493584534.png (704KB, 894x1368px) Image search: [Google]
493584534.png
704KB, 894x1368px
>>8718287
/pol/ still has the "cool factor" for guys, hence why the transbians, bisexual men, gay men and cis dykes here are always championing it.
>>
>>8718321
You're wrong. Straight transgirl are the most into /pol/ guys because they are "edgy, masculine" boys. Why the fuck would transbians be into a board full of men?

Use your god damn brain for once.
>>
>>8718324
There's a difference between being interested in, and becoming one.
>>
>>8718329
Straight trannies want to fuck /pol/tards. Transbians are feminist liberal weirdos. Who do you think is more likely to become a poltard?
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (7KB, 300x168px)
ladda ned.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>8718321
>little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia little witch academia
>>
File: 93045839045.png (2MB, 1134x1422px) Image search: [Google]
93045839045.png
2MB, 1134x1422px
>>8718333
Transbians are people who contextualize as male as aspire to male ideals, like /pol/ stuff. Having sex with someone doesn't mean endorsing them, 90% of the time when you're interacting with someone you like you're bullying them over their interests.
>>
>>8718349
Are you meaning little witch academia?
>>
File: laughs in president.jpg (44KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
laughs in president.jpg
44KB, 650x366px
>>8718287
Always knew nothing good could ever come from these guys.
Then again what could anyone expect from losers who turned a stale warcraft meme into a religion.

I mean they sincerely believe they helped Trump win the presidency.
>>
>>8718423
lul
>>
>>8718315
yes they are, they only chant ''fuck you faggots'', mudslims throw LGBT from roofs, truly some leftards are soo retarded, you are the true threat to us gays, just like what happened to the poor Pim
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn
>>
>>8718477
You don't think that if some of /pol/ got the opportunity to throw lgbt people off roofs without repercussions, they wouldn't?
Stupid.
>>
>>8718298
Truuuuuu
>>
What, do you honestly think they're gonna go for fags? They just hate leftists and degeneracy and that's it.
>>
>>8718830
but THERE are repercussions for them, today and always, murder has always been murder in the west even when the murdered has been a trannie or a gay man, for mudslims it's justified through their faith and they do not care for laws or anything
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/07/19/syrian-immigrant-beaten-for-being-gay-in-sweden/
the left is heading us to our doom
>>
>>8718830
and believe me, the left does not care about us faggots or the LGBT, supporting mudslims and multiculturalism will always be above us and if we get in the middle to stop our destruction and the society which helps and accepts us we will end like Pim
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Pim_Fortuyn
>>
>>8718349
lol most internet transbians are communists or anarchists you really are out of your depth here
>>
>>8718287
This is literally just a counter culture movement against the far left queer ponies and actual lgbt are just caught in the cross fire but it doesn't really matter because im sure most of these guys are just angsty and pissed off about how retarded queer logic is. I am too this is just the other extreme side showing themselves as a group now. You will always have dumb extremists pissing each other off all the time while all the more centrist and actual smart people have to deal with it because idiots will always be idiots.
>>
>>8718871
tumblrinas the lot of them
Have you wonder why they always obsess over TERFs n shit
>>
>>8718830
id rather be killed by white people than brown people

more dignity because at least you know they are making a better world than a worse one
>>
>>8718287
Why does such a boring series have the cutest girls?
>>
I use faggot as an insult all the time and I'm the biggest faggot going.
>>
>>8718287
>>8718938
what is the op pic from
>>
>>8718287
This is why we need to remove the T.
>>
>>8719027
Hibike Euphonium. Kyoani's weakest show imo, but a lot of people like it.
>>
>>8719140
The T remove themselves individually if they are actually trans they pass, go stealth and change all their legal documents so there's no way to 100% prove they are lel tranny. So they can live normal lives like everyone else.

The T in LGBT has been corrupted by left queer ponies for their own political gains and it's always been like that. All this public unrest is caused by low minded individuals forming a collective to riot about superficial problems related to queer rhetoric.
>>
>>8718287
I called this a long way off. The trannies have turned them against us. Pol used to philosophically debate, and while they never found ways to say that homosexuality was positive, they rarely came to the logical conclusion that it was negative.

Then the trannies started going crazy with their 68 gender, hrt for kids bullshit, which pol has pointed out some serious flaws with. The trannies ignored them, and sucked well meaning yet ignorant members of the gay and bi community into their pocket for support. This has led to a good amount of association between LGB persons and T persons.

When public opinion turned against T persons, it turned against us too because of our association with them.

>>8718298
True
>>
>>8718906
good, at least you know that you're an obstacle to a better world
>>
>>8719197
Yeah except it wasn't trannies it was all of lgbt for allowing people to add shit like lgbt q. Ever since q was added things have been like how you describe. Except the q people realize they arent legit so they just say they are lgbt now.
>>
>>8718906
>Killing me would make a better world
Ok...
>>
>>8719148
>Kyoani's weakest show imo
I haven't even watched Euphonium and I can tell you with confidence that it is better with Phantom World.

I don't know how Phantom World happened. It doesn't even feel like KyoAni.
>>
>/pol/
that's pretty disgusting, OP.
>>
>>8720125
I tell ya, if being transgender can be considered a mental illness, so should browsing /pol/.
>>
>>8720184
at least being trans is socially acceptable
>neckbeards who fetishize prepubescent girls and whine about degeneracy
>>
>>8719197
>public opinion turning against trans people

public opinion has never been anything but against trans people
>>
>>8718852
>they're better because they're on a tighter leash
But that's not willingly. At all. Given the chance they would escape the arbitrary and meaningless restrictions and do something like ram a van through a crowd.
>>
Oh gosh, so glad I decided to skip town for the weekend. Best decision I've made in a long time.
>>
>>8718324
its not because they are edgy and masculine, its a lot deeper than that and far more disturbing. /pol/ guys are just incredibly closeted mirrors of us, and they in seeing their future reflection or a wasted future will beat, choke, and try to kill us. that is the ultimate desire: to die without having to do it yourself. nobody who dates /pol/ wants to live. they want to be gassed or killed by death squads.

>>8718871
what about all the right wing gun owner creep transbians with MAGA hats who do cam work? are they just double secret leftists?
>>
It's incidents like this that made me wish I was transgender so I could go parading around town in a dress and annoy people.
>>
>>8723339
You don't need to be trans to do that :)
>>
>>8723346
Yeah but the problem is I don't have a dress or money. If I were transgender I would have a dress. Well, no, actually it would be a skirt.
>>
>>8718298
Both need to be eliminated
>>
>>8723356
So go to the thrift store and buy a damn dress
>>
File: 1496667063382.png (53KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1496667063382.png
53KB, 703x516px
>>8718852
lols muslims are being westernized as we speak
>>
>>8723431
wtf does that figure say?
>>
I truly can't stand /pol/ not because I'm against their views but because they're as bad as the left when it comes to being violent and shoving politics down your throat.
>>
>>8723160
>what about all the right wing gun owner creep transbians with MAGA hats who do cam work? are they just double secret leftists?
You'll notice I didn't say "all".

It's just that transgender women are a predominantly left-leaning group (anywhere from liberal to marxist-leninist) and transgender lesbians specially so.

There'll always be outliers.
>>
File: what mudslims truly believe.jpg (556KB, 1464x1665px) Image search: [Google]
what mudslims truly believe.jpg
556KB, 1464x1665px
>>8722420
yes and how many mudslims have already done that? let's compare who has morew victims
>>8723431
see pic, now you can continue lying to yourself
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.