[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You can't cure the gay >Tons of ex-gay exist that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: adam-hood_t620.jpg (53KB, 550x382px) Image search: [Google]
adam-hood_t620.jpg
53KB, 550x382px
>You can't cure the gay
>Tons of ex-gay exist that went on and procreated and lead a normal, heterosexual lives

Explain it to me, /lgbt/.

Face it, you can heal the gay.
>>
>>8716765
>Straight disease
Spoken like a true generate.

You carry AIDS, you get anal cancer and practice sodomy, you molest children.
>>
>>8716761
To be fair, I'm pretty sure I turned myself bi, so maybe it is possible.
>>
>>8716761

There are straight people who believe they're gay, same as gay people who believe they're straight. I spoke to a very well-known very liberal psychotherapist who told me that he's seen gay men become straight after therapy, but they were probably straight all along. And it wasn't conversion therapy, that's not how it works. I don't think people who are born gay can become straight unless they delude themselves. If you're confused or have conflict about it, therapy is always an option -- you'll either change what you think you are or except it, but you can't do therapy to get a specific outcome, that'll just fuck you up more.
>>
>>8716791
oops. accept* it
>>
>>8716765
>>8716773
>>8716776
>>8716791
tfw /lgbt responds to even the most obvious trolling. hurts so bad
>>
>>8716761
Sorry OP, but you are genuinely retarded. Being gay is not a disease and if it could be cured there would be no gays in the world.
If you start a hetero relationship you weren't gay in the first place, more like bisexual.
Now get your degenerate fatass back to /pol/
>>
>>8716932
Probably the same reason you're acting like a faggot?
>>
File: 1498537351695.gif (860KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498537351695.gif
860KB, 500x281px
>>8716761
>almost all the men I've hooked up with were DL and married and called themselves straight
uh huh.... "cured"
>>
>>8716761
i will suck u penis
>>
>>8716761
On a different note why do homosexuals looks so different from hetros. OPs pic related clearly a gay mans face.
>>
File: 320px-BlairePeace.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
320px-BlairePeace.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>8716765
yeah but humans are the genitals of computers so it's important to fuck mad pussay
>>
File: deathdeathdeath.png (160KB, 335x292px) Image search: [Google]
deathdeathdeath.png
160KB, 335x292px
>>8716769
>Tfw STD free
>Tfw (perma)virgin
>Tfw too disgusted and annoyed by children to be anywhere near them let alone enough to diddle them

Wew lad
>>
>>8716761
>>Tons of ex-gay exist that went on and procreated and lead a normal, heterosexual lives
False, except if you consider utter dishonesty an essential part of heterosexuality.
>>
>>8717321
Prove they were dishonest. Oh wait, you cn't.
>>
>I used to be gay anon, and now I'm straight. That proves it is possible
>you can be gay too just try [[[our]]] conversion therapy for $999,999.99
[[[they]]] shouldn't be trusted.
>>
>>8717085
Can I make you into a non-virgin? Anime poster anon?
>>
>>8717342
Well I don't think that first poster would necessarily disagree with you. I think they were refuting the claim that there are a large number of people who "were" gay, but are now "straight". Perhaps they were bi, and are still bi, or maybe they started be attracted to women at some point.
>>
>>8716761
i dont want to cure it, im homosexual because im a misogynist who doesent want to deal with women who will steal my money, divorce me and steal my life saving all while the courts side with her no matter what
>>
>>8716761
You can live in almost any situation. Doesn't make it healthy or the best option. Why force (through social stigma, peer- pressure, etc) these men into marriage with women when all they are going to be thinking about is dick. They will likely cheat or feel extremely compelled to every single day. I feel bad for the women and men involved in this kind of relationship all for nothing. All they get to say at the end is "I appear to lead a normal hetero life" which is really not worth anything under those circumstances.
>>
File: 1475559957462.png (495KB, 785x740px) Image search: [Google]
1475559957462.png
495KB, 785x740px
>>8717437
Oh my.....you can if you're a tall beefy bara man who'll tie me up and fuck me like a dirty tramp while grunting and breathing in my ear...

And if you snuggle with me afterwards
>>
>>8716761
This guy is cashing in playing to bigots. He uses the cash to buy young boys to suck dick.
>>
File: catler.jpg (19KB, 341x328px) Image search: [Google]
catler.jpg
19KB, 341x328px
I'm a straight guy and I'm pretty sure I fucked the lesbian out of this girl I dated. We've broken up and moved on to other people but I've never seen her with a girl since. I think in the case of lesbians they just need a good dicking with the right man. Especially the fat ones. I think if they lose weight, they can approach things in a more feminine manner and in the act of sex they can see themselves as an object to be acted on by a more masculine (and bigger) force than them.

The case of male homosexuality is probably a bit more nuanced but I think there is a narcissistic streak in some and it might just be a matter of addressing a cluster b personality disorder.
>>
>>8716980
Because you ignore the straight looking homosexuals.
>>
>>8717865
>two different people who love each other and have different personalities are narcissistic
>implying true narcissism isn't found in homophobia
That meme is so retarded it isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>8716761
Have you considered, perhaps, that his wife was so awesome she was the one who cured him of the gay? And that she's the only person who could do it? And that we should take her away from him so SHE CAN'T CURE ANYONE ELSE
>>
>Lol bisexuals
>>
>>8716761
And I advise you to take a look at Grindr to see that half of the guys in it claim they're straight and have a girlfriend/wife.
Conversion therapy might work for the short term, but in the long run those men are still homosexual, and if they have to be in a heterosexual relationship, it'll be a loveless one, riddled with adultery.

I can't speak for the subject of your picture OP, and I'm aware my evidence is anecdotal, but so is yours.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.