[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tuck? Getting testies into the canals is a bit hard,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

How do you tuck?

Getting testies into the canals is a bit hard, as it's difficult to tell if they're in them, or if they went somewhere else. They won't stay up there after being pushed up either.
How do I get them properly up there, so they stay?

Now, then comes to bending the penis, whenever I bend it back it does I suppose what it's designed to do.
How do I make it remain flaccid when I try to push it back?
>>
>>8716683
Are you on HRT?
>>
>>8716683
I tried tucking once and I pushed my right testicle up into me and I felt like I needed to throw up and had to lay down for a few minutes it hurt so much and made me nauseaus and it still isn't right like it's not where it's supposed to be.
It's fucked, never again. If I can't dress pretty then so be it but I'm not fucking doing that and I don't recommend it for anyone.
>>
go slowly
practice
being on your back can make it easier to get them in and out of the way.

keeping them there is a bit more complicated since there are several different options.
the most basic is simply just tight panties, upgrades from that are wearing 2 pair of panties, using swim bottoms, or a gaff...
>>
>>8716683
don't push your testicles into your inguinal canals, you retards
>>
>>8716734
Care to explain why
>>
>>8716764
It's a chaser.
>>
>>8716705
>not wanting to ruin your testicles
AGP
>>
>>8716788
You can ruin your testicles painlessly with cypro, no need to torture yourself.
>>
>>8716788
I wouldn't mind if it didn't hurt and make me feel realy icky inside. I'll just get em cut out it seems like that would be a lot better.
>>
You have to tuck? How big your maleness is?
>>
>>8716790
I want to be able to wear cute shorts and other female wear without a bulge, so I tuck.
>>
File: h9991609_001_2.jpg (24KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
h9991609_001_2.jpg
24KB, 460x300px
>>8716683
just suck them up into your stomach.. the estrogen makes them smaller and they fit into the subcutaneous fold on your pubic mound.

But im actually joking and this can cause medical problems.
>>
>>8716823
No matter how small you are, you have to tuck.
>>
I don't know what's the problem with everyone that doesn't manage to tuck, before hrt i could do it literally all day, no problems with getting them up. Maybe my balls were already small, but still...
>>
Fuck tucking. I am who I am, and if others don't like it, they can deal.
>>
>>8718507
Good luck getting beaten up and raped to death.
>>
>>8718527
CCW nigger
>>
I couldn't really do it without ut being painful until my balls shrunk from hrt. Took almost a year and a half for it to work but my T levels took forever to drop for some reason. If you can't do it yet then don't worry about it, don't cause injury if you don't have to
>>
>>8718507
where did it say you had to tuck?
in fact it seems chasers what whatnot are generally into a bulge, so...

also i think most of us tuck more for aesthetics than anything else. a tight pair of womans jeans or especially shortie shorts just dont look quite right without tucking
>>
>>8718478
>>8718610
They already are small, but that doesn't make it easier to get them up. You can push them up, but they're going down pretty much immediately again.
Am I supposed to shove up my entire finger up with it?
>>
How do you use tucking tape?
>>
>>8716683
Getting your testis in a canal sounds like a way of saying don't have a tranny shit-fit
>>
File: 1349221228170.jpg (787KB, 800x3684px) Image search: [Google]
1349221228170.jpg
787KB, 800x3684px
>>8720177
>>
Tucking makes me really disgusted and dysphoric. I've never managed to do it successfully. How do I overcome that?
>>
>>8720220
I'm a chaser who wants to bang someone doing this
>>
>>8716935
But I have no balls because they never dropped and my penis is 2-3 inches long. You really cant see anything in yoga pants when you are this small.
>>
>>8722124
So it's how long when flaccid? half an inch?
Even with a small, it'll show through any clothing. I believe even half an inch would show through in tight and thin clothing.

Only thing that'd make it not show is if it completely retracts inside the body.
You just sound retarded and delusional, and I bet you're running around with a completely visible bulge in your pants.
>>
>>8716683

The problem is in your head; your genitals are working fine. Just get your brain removed. That'll end all these problems.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.