[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with non-binary people? Why do you hate them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4276.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4276.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
What's wrong with non-binary people? Why do you hate them so much? Is there any harm in other people identifying as such?
>>
There are only two genders, male and female. Human biology says so.

Anything else is mental illness.
>>
>>8715575
What about transgender people? Isn't gender dysphoria a mental illness?
>>
>>8715585
Is expressing yourself mental illness?
>>
>>8715585
MtFs are males and FtMs are females. No amount of pills will change that. They can pretend to be the opposite gender and that's all fine and dandy but when talking about gender, you're also talking about biology and biology states that there is only male and female.
>>
>>8715589
>but when talking about gender, you're also talking about biology
Yeah, and 2+2=5 because "I like it better that way." Kill yourself.
>>
>>8715589
Yes, but why allow transgender people to transition and not non-binary people? Why accept them and stigmatize us?
>>
>>8715591
quit whining
>>
>>8715591
Does gender =/= biology?

Because science decided what gender you were born as.

>kill yourself

Naw, statistically, you're more prone to do that than me :^)
>>
>>8715593
Don't blatantly spread misinformation you fucking idiot. People have a right to be upset with you.
>>
>>8715601
Gender and biology are different, but you're a garden variety narcissist and will never accept that FACT because you "don't like it." Just kill yourself. The world needs less egotists.
>>
>>8715602
>science proven for years is misinformation

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>8715607
>Gender identity is one's personal experience of one's own gender.[1] Gender identity can correlate with assigned sex at birth, or can differ from it completely.[2]

Are you retarded? Oh, sorry, I forgot--Wikipedia is (((JEWS)))!!!

Fucking idiot. I would kill you if I had the chance.
>>
File: 1349909715883.jpg (65KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1349909715883.jpg
65KB, 566x480px
>>8715570
>Gender and biology are different
>>
nobody gives a shit about your genitals or your "gender identity" until they wan som fug and even then, it's annoying as fucking that you bring it up at every chance.

At no point in human history has anyone actually wanted to know the ins and outs of your fucking psychosis before they play a game of pool and try to beer you into bed. Shut the fuck up about your bullshit and enjoy how much easier life gets, you annoying little creeps
>>
>>8715614
You don't know what the word psychosis means. And you're deranged enough to come to an LGBT forum to complain about them. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1377689822407.jpg (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1377689822407.jpg
4KB, 224x225px
>>8715589
Epic. :)
>>
>>8715610
I like how you assume I'm a /pol/ tard. I'm bisex and love fucking passable trannies in their boipuccies.

Gender is what your genetic makeup say you are. Go the fuck back to tumblr.
>>
>>8715618
It's not bait if they genuinely believe what they're saying. And the sad truth is, 4chan isn't a place for intellectuals anymore. Even mentioning using rational thinking will have people telling you to "tip your fedora." They are worse about following the status quo than the "normies" they criticize--their status quo is to be as abrasive as possible.
>>
File: 1464178631834.png (67KB, 350x407px) Image search: [Google]
1464178631834.png
67KB, 350x407px
>>8715570
It's just stupid, that's all.
>>
>>8715623
>I like how you assume I'm a /pol/ tard.
>Go the fuck back to tumblr.
I don't even know how to deal with this sort of hypocrisy.
>>
>>8715632
>only /pol/ tards hate tumblr
>>
>>8715616

fuck you, i live on this board. And your bullshit is very often BPD/borderline, look it up. disassociation from gender is also highly correlated with autism, so you can sperg right off you annoying bag of shit. Stop trying to assburger your way into the meaning of life, you are not important and neither is your "gender identity"
>>
>>8715638
>I can't argue so I'm going to pretend to misunderstand the point of their post
>>
>>8715644
You're projecting very hard. I'm sorry you have BPD but you don't have to take it out on trans people.
>>
>>8715645
You have no idea how much wrong you are in terms of gender. Tell me, what gender were you born and in your bullshit little mind, what do you identify as?

Also if you're cute, post boipucci. I want to hatefuck your mouth.
>>
>>8715649
I don't need validation from someone who is too biased to make an effort to have a fraction of a semblance of an understanding of concepts as simple as gender identity. Just because you "don't like it" doesn't make it not true. Gender identity has been around since before you were alive, and it will exist after you're dead. Your self-important, bigoted criticisms mean nothing other than that you're an insecure worm who ultimately will lead a sad existence unless you do something about it sooner than later.
>>
>>8715649
>Also if you're cute, post boipucci. I want to hatefuck your mouth.
Figures that behind these cringy baitlicious posts is some bitter hateful chaser.
>>
>>8715667
It's not the fact that I don't like it that makes it not true. I could give less of a fuck if you identify as non-binary but if you do, science itself proves you wrong.

Let me suck on your conetits to calm you down.
>>
>>8715676
>science itself proves you wrong.
Google search "gender identity." You won't, because you suffer from a confirmation bias larger than the size of this very universe.

In short--you're a worthless narcissist.
>>
>>8715671
What can I say, I like girls, boys, and girls (male). Bisex is the master race.
>>
>>8715587
Are you implying that "expressing yourself" is okay only when one expresses themselves as being male or female, but not any other gender?

>>8715589
Gender isn't solely about chromosomes and anatomy. Gender has a major biological aspect, but that doesn't make it synonymous with any of the common definitions of sex.

>>8715591
>>8715605
>>8715601
>>8715610
>>8715650
No need to be so rude.

>>8715607
Science isn't every really "proven", a theory can only be disproven, never proven. Accepted scientific "fact" is just the stuff that's stood the test of time. But in time, it will fall and be replaced by something else, just like how Einstein showed that Newtonian physics is only an approximation of physical reality.

>>8715611
They are. Biology has an affect on gender, but they're not synonymous. And most of the people who say "gender is biological" refuse to even consider how broad the biological factors affecting gender are.

>>8715611
>nobody gives a shit about your genitals or your "gender identity" until they wan som fug
That's false though. Why do we have sex segregated bathrooms? Why do we have different clothing based on sex? Why was approximately half the population denied political rights for at least centuries on the basis of your sex? Personally I WISH that sex would only matter for purposes of intercourse, but that's not how the real world works.
>>
>>8715678
Gender =/= Gender Identity
>>
>>8715681
>Are you implying that "expressing yourself" is okay only when one expresses themselves as being male or female, but not any other gender?
No. Gender is mostly arbitrary. But some of it is derived from biology--like face and body shapes, for example. I have mixed feelings about it.
>>
>>8715681
When talking about gender, shit can't be disproven. It's biology.
>>
>>8715700
show me some well cited proof that disqualifies anything then
>>
I'm "non-binary" I have more of anatomic dysphoria and it's not severe. I'v always identified as my birth gender but wanted to look more like the opposite.
>>
>>8715647
>muh agender
>muh tranny

pick one, psycho
>>
>>8715741
im on benzos now so eat my ass idc
>>
>>8715681

Literally nobody wants you to express yourself. hide away your feelings and your fucking troubles like the rest of us normal people and stop bothering everyone with your bullshit. presto: a happier life
>>
>>8715570

"Enby" would be a useful term to describe bisexual females who present in a "butch" or "futch" way
>>
>>8715570
No there's nothing wrong with it. Sad little people that bring others down cant handle that though.
>>
>>8715570

"Enby" is a useful term to describe GNC bi females desu, I would use it if not for the autism
>>
>>8715765

where the FUCK did that desu come from i meant to type "desu"
>>
>>8715771
It's a wordfilter you dirty newfag.
>>
>>8715745
I don't see how making myself miserable to placate others will make ME happy.
>>
File: 1481745006919.jpg (331KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
1481745006919.jpg
331KB, 800x786px
>>8715771
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Today, I'm male.
>Today, I'm female.
>Today, I'm neither.
>You have to respect my pronouns.

At least most MtF and FtM try and present themselves as the gender they're transitioning to.

When it comes to non-binary, you'll see chicks in crop tops and short skirts, or dudes in khakis and denim jackets to call them "they" because that's their pronoun all of the sudden. It's easy for entitled people to do because it lets you put on the whole 'gay identity' without actually having to do any gay shit.
>>
Because they are just children who haven't found their place in society. Once they do, they will settle into their gender. If they were real trannies, they'd know.
>>
>>8715575
Google 'intersex' you fucking retard
>>
>>8715570
They're fucking pretentious.
""Identifying with a nonbinary gender identity uwu" is the most fucking stupid and pretentious first world thing you can do. Seriously like get over yourselves.
>>
>>8715631
*crumbles under the weight of your fantastic argument*
Since gender is socially constructed and based off of a spectrum of elements OTHER THAN BIOLOGY it's totally reasonable someone could find themselves in between the genders.
Its a system, man. It fucking works, just research a bit.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.