[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a passing MtF, is it normal to look down on non-passing MtFs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

File: i feel bad about it though.png (112KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
i feel bad about it though.png
112KB, 359x393px
As a passing MtF, is it normal to look down on non-passing MtFs and hons? I don't treat them any differently, but they never fail to make me feel better about myself. I feel bad for them and hope they can succeed and be happy, but there's this lingering sense of relief in knowing I transitioned in time to avoid their fate.

Can anyone else relate?
>>
File: 1501972393222.jpg (38KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1501972393222.jpg
38KB, 500x688px
>>8715439
It's more creepy how they treat passers as some sort of "female other" and a pet, than it ever could be to treat them as an outsider for not passing.
>>
>>8715439
I love elitism in underprivileged people. Really fires those neurons.
>>
>>8715454
>treat passers as some sort of "female other" and a pet
Why do they do this? Is this a common practice?
>>
>>8715460
Why are you here?
>>
>>8715439
Relief and looking down are two different things.
>>
>>8715554
Because they're straight male contextualized and view any passer as a woman that they're "trying to understand" and basically the opposite sex. See: /mtfg/'s relationship with Cornflakes.
>>
Yes and no.

Yes because you're better than them.
No because you're both transgender and are the same sex biologically.
>>
>>8715555
Because I like to see reality and I hide behind anonymity for those off days when I feel like lashing out and ruining everyone's days.

Made too many toxic comments on various social medias and decided I'd be safer here.
>>
>>8715819
So you're a coward, too afraid to demonstrate what you truly are to the world so you compartmentalize on le ocean of piss.

Pathetic. At least I can say I'm not hiding behind anything.
>>
>>8715819
Why lash out? What makes you so bitter, anon?
>>
No, you are feeling schaudenfreude.
>>
Personally as a passing trans girl, I've recently started to hate hons. I try to give them advice on how they can improve their quality of life and I get called a Bully. I've had one mistake my kindness as a invitation to hit on me and it just made me feel absolutely disgusted. I'm just sick of them.
>>
>>8715439
Pic or lies
>>
>>8715825
You might think I'm pathetic, but I tried to live honestly and I pushed everyone away. Many times in a row.

It never mattered whether the people I associated with shared my views or not, I'd get self destructive, poke at their flaws and take joy in their shock and disappointment.

Now I have an outlet. :^)

>>8715830
Mixture of dysphoric mania and repression. Not really repressing anymore but smaller sources of stress are enough to fuck me up now.
>>
>>8715439
It's the self-awareness of one's own capacity for evil and willfull vigilance against it that seperates good people from bad ones.

Don't feel bad because of your nature, feel bad when you fail to overcome it.

Your feelings are natural and unavoidable.
>>
>>8715439
well yeah? just as a straight male whom is handsome looks down on the ugly beta its natural to form a pecking order

also the good looking traps go under the radar,you dont need to bitch about using a bathroom becuase no one cares or even notices you

its the ugly trans trenders who dont pass that makes people hate you,these are the ones screeching in the street that women can have penises also

they look like fucking lunatics and are undoing all the hard work you have done up to this point

traps used to be some weird sexual fetish for straight guys,now you are seen as mentally ill degenerates thanks to the likes of antifa and the commies trying to soak you up as a voting block
>>
>>8715921
I think this is the inevitable conclusion of nihilistic philosophy. You cope with this shit world by realizing nothing matters and laughing at it. It let's you feel superior but your really just pretentious.

At least I used to be in that head space mentally.

I realized pain matters pretty fucking much, and is pretty fucking real and if there is any meaning in this world it's reducing that not encouraging it for sick self-satisfaction. I'm not a nihilist anymore, would recommend.
>>
>>8715846
I'm in such an sjw environment at school that I worry even telling the hons how they can improve if I tell them. I mean I'm kind of a twinkhon and I'm still the most passing tranny at my school that I know of.

Also love u beb <3
>>
>>8715997
You should look down on them like the filth they are. They all wish they could be as beautiful as you but they will never come close.
>>
I feel like they look down on me, I'm mostly passing and actually feminine compared to ~most~ (all) trans women I know irl. My voice is ok, much better than any of theirs, and I make a point of complaining about how manly I sound so they feel like shit considering they actually sound manly. I also make a point of how when I first came out I didn't know anything about fashion, and give examples of poor fashion choices I made that elude to what they're wearing right then.

Once they stop wanting to be my friend, I accuse them of not liking me because I'm passable and they're not. I haven't outright said anything rude, just some implications here and there, so they don't have much of an excuse to not like me, and I pass and they don't as objective fact, so they can't deny that either.
>>
>>8715439
Yes, it is normal
It's also a terrible thing to do
But normal noetheless
>>
>>8716028

I forgot to add, I'll also single out physical attributes

>Oh, my hair is so terrible always, I'm so bad at keeping a female care routine
>I feel so tall all the time
>My shoulders are so broad
>It's so tough shopping for feet my size

Every trans woman I know irl has less passable qualities than me, and are insecure about it, so it's a really good way to establish dominance in a feminine way
>>
When I see someone say they pass and use an anime girl reaction image it causes me to not believe them.
>>
>>8715454
ugly and resentful confirmed
>>
>>8716037

@michell catlin
>>
>>8716028
>>8716036
This time next week we'll be looking at wedding dresses together.
>>8716037
I only post anime girls so other trannies think I'm hip and cool.
>>
>>8715926
How do you know if you've overcome it or if you've failed to do so? I always do my best to help them feel better and try hard not to make them feel bad about themselves. It's just so hard to tell if it's enough. But I don't know. As much as I try to understand them or be kind to them, I can't shake the joy in knowing I'm not them. It gets to the point where I'd even read threads about non-passing problems to feel good about passing.
>>8715935
That's true. I'll admit I wish for more passing trans people representation in the media, rather than people like Caitlyn Jenner or the lady who threatened to beat up a conservative reporter on live TV. Which isn't to say that hons should be silenced, but just to let people know we're not all like that.
>>8715846
I'm sorry about your experiences, anon. Admittedly their behavior does grate on me sometimes as well. It's so common for older trans women to retain masculine personalities. I get that it's not completely their fault, due to decades of male socialization and being driven mad from repression, but it's still horrible behavior.
>>8716030
How do I stop looking down on them, then? :(
>>8716037
Well, I'm not asking you to believe me, but this is 4chan. /a/ was my first board from years ago, so it's just a habit for me to use anime pictures.
>>
>>8715439
So heres the interesting part:
Thats normal human behavior.
Cis people do it to each other all of the time. Some people feel bad about those thoughts and some people dont even notice.
Better still some people even feel good when they have these thoughts.
Stepping outside my own selfhatred for a second, Im objectively on the middle to lower side of average on a good day. There are people who are worse off than me looks wise (both cis and trans) and I have indulged in this behavior before and felt bad about it later.
Everyone feels this for anyone they perceive as being "disadvantaged" compared to them.
The kicker is that someones probably thought that about you as well.
TL;DR its normal, just dont dwell on it too much
>>
>>8716036
>so it's a really good way to establish dominance in a feminine way

Wow.
Thats, actually really classically female villain of you. Hmm, interesting.
So what would you do if you encounter someone less passable than you thats not insecure about themselves at all?
>>
>>8716200
>So what would you do if you encounter someone less passable than you thats not insecure about themselves at all?

If someone is not passable and not insecure, they're usually autistic enough the power dynamic comes naturally
>>
>>8716200
Don't let her fool you, she's my little bitch irl.
>>
>>8716225
Thats an easy out.
I want to know what you would do when you are confronted with someone not passable but incapable of being manipulated.
>>
>>8715439
>Passing
>Still posts with anime girl reaction images
>>
>>8716269
Yeah all of their posts should be a selfie so they can get meme'd like Aphrodite. That'll show those trannies!
>>
>>8716261

I've never had such a situation I can recall. I'd probably resort to how I bully cis ppl I know in that case.
>>
>>8716293
LUL xD xD xD xD
>>
>>8716084
Do don't stop, not really, all you can do is think of them as individuals and be a nice person.
>>
>>8716293
Why would they have to post themselves? You don't make sense anon.
>>
i thought someone might bully me today when i was telling them to try E instead of meth

then i realized i'm over a foot taller than him
>>
>>8716308
Shut the fuck up Carth.
>>
You're not looking down on them. You said it yourself; it feels good to not be judged for how you look. As a separate thought, you feel bad that they are judged for that reason.
>>
>>8716336
Or rather, you're comparing your position to theirs, not who you are and who they are.
>>
>>8716325
What's wrong, faM? Just having a good time here.
>>
>>8715439
ITT: Men acting like women to a T: cold, shallow, and no sense of empathy for others.

Congratz, I guess?
>>
>>8715439
iktf. Although I actually revel in my smugness and rub it in their faces. I mean, why not? I live the life they'll never have. if you've got it, flaunt it.
>>
>>8716036
What happens when you meet someone more attractive than you?
>>
>>8716321
>try E instead of meth
estrogen or ecstasy?
>>
>>8716028
>>8716036

i am so torn between hating you and wishing i could be your pathetic loser friend irl
>>
>>8717033
My waifu doesn't care about you.
>>
>>8716986

This technique works here as well, there's a slightly more attractive/passable trans girl I know who's very dysphoric about her height, so that's what I target there. As long as a couple of my physical features are more feminine I have something to work with.

You also don't need to be more attractive at all, as a lot of passability comes from how you are perceived. So I make a point, somewhat subtly, about how my ex is still crazy for me, or that he's really hot and I dumped him. There are ways to seed this thought in conversation w/o being painfully obvious. And what I've done is framed myself as something (cis) men lust over, which is doubly as effective at pissing off transbians as it is making straight trans women second guess their worth compared to mine.
>>
>>8717708
>There are ways to seed this thought in conversation w/o being painfully obvious.
How?

>which is doubly as effective at pissing off transbians
Why is that?
>>
>>8717723

They're jealous they aren't straight, so many transbians worry about being predatory against cis women being a good trans girl who's well assimilated into heterosexual society grinds their gears, because to a certain extent they'd like to be that, but cannot. It's also heavily dependent on how you frame the conversation,you have to have them lull the information out of you, so you don't seem like showing off, and also so it appears as though you're anxious the information may offend them. It's a real subtle way of talking.

>Hey anon how are you?

I'm ok, how's you're day been?

>Come on anon, I can tell you're not ok

How do you mean?

>It's obvious something is up, does it have to do w/ [your boyfriend]

Oh I broke up with him like a week ago

>Why didn't you tell me?

It wasn't that important

>You two were so cute together!

Yeah, I just couldn't handle him to be honest

---------------------------

This sort of thing, plenty of similar variations and other entirely different methods as well. Just framing my ex as a valuable asset I willing disposed of on a whim is the most important thing (and it's true so that helps as well).
>>
>>8717786
You sound like you have a personality disorder tbqh
Did your parents neglect you?
>>
>>8716060
>posting anime girls
>hip and cool
>>
>>8717825

My father certainly did, he was very depressed and spent most of his time at work and moping in the basement, it was an unhappy marriage and I never felt close to my mother either even though she took a more active role in my life. She divorced my father while I was a freshman in high school and I withdrew and resented her for it at the time, so we became even further apart.
>>
>>8717825
>>8717847

I'd also add that neither took me being trans well either
>>
>>8717786
>They're jealous they aren't straight,
Can't they be? Many of them seem lesbian more out of hate for men than actual attraction only to women.
>>
>>8717895

I'm sure there are lots of moving parts in determining their unique motivations, but once you've been ostracized and humiliated enough by society there's going to be some bitterness regarding how well another trans girl can assimilate.
>>
>>8717852
Oh, sorry to hear that. I was just memeing pseudopsychology. Anyway stop being mean to people.
>>
>>8716028
>>8716036
I'm torn on my opinion of you. Cause you sound like you're giving out helpful advice and put loads of effort into yourself to dig out of the twinkhon trenches. But you're totally getting off to it which is scary.

desu I'd probably wind up religiously listening to your advice irl
>>
9/10 times I'm repulsed by other trannies.

So many of them around here (Portland OR) are overweight hons who put zero effort into their appearance and look greasy despite supposedly being on HRT. There was a greeter at costco who was pretty blatantly trans, but they were literally chris-chan tier, I could only keep my head down to hide my disgust.
>>
>>8718085
You should've rubbed your passability in her face
>>
>>8718118
It's not like I'm an asshole. I don't give them nasty looks and I am fully aware of how horrible these opinions are.

If I were into interact with them of course I would be courteous and friendly. But it's not like I can change how I intrinsically feel when I see somebody who doesn't put half the effort they should be into something that is a life-changing transition.

I would only do such a thing if it would help them get motivated to stop pretending like transition is as easy as popping skittles and wearing the most unflattering thing you can find out of the consignment bin. Take fucking care of yourself.
>>
>>8716028
>>8716036
why are you like that? what about repressors?
>>
>>8716028
Holy fuck my sides
>>
>>8718179

What do you mean about repressors?
>>
>>8716028
>>8716036
So why do you do this? Why be cruel? I mean, your life is already better than the other trans women just from the fact that you pass and they don't. Why rub it in and make them feel even worse about something they can't change?
>>
>>8718344
those who don't transition
>>
>>8719388
Because we develop a victim complex that makes us lash against the world and those who have it worse off because we can laugh and say "ha... ha... at least it can't get that bad. At least I'm not ANT-HON-Y BURCH"

To be fair, schadenfreude takes place all throughout society. But the bottom of the barrel always tries to judge the dirt under it.
>>
>>8719392

I guess I don't pry into personal lives like that, I wouldn't know if someone is or isn't transitioning unless they specifically told me. I don't judge people for not transitioning and I don't know how that would affect my attitude assuming it affected it at all

>>8719388

It's not that cruel, it's rude, but what it does is allow me to assimilate better and distance myself further from those who do not fit in well.
>>
>>8719532
so you're a normie

Why are you on this site again?
>>
>>8715439
Yes, you should look down on freaks who use the title to get into women's bathrooms. It's the same reason I look down on people who have gender dysphoria. And before anyone says 'its not their fault' it is :D.
>>
>>8719563

I don't think I qualify as normie, but I'm not sure what you're parameters are
>>
>>8719600
you deliberately encourage and enforce conformity to normal society

you are the definition of a normie

>b-b-but I have weird fetish isn't that just KOOKY like you all?

As the girl pretends to be the nerd, so too they pretend to be the freak.
>>
>>8719614

That's a really strong rationale, I don't think I could form a rebuttal to this. (I don't have any weird fetishes either).
>>
>>8716028
>>8716036
>being this delusional

hon pls. you think you are manipulative but most likely you aren't even half as smart as you think you are

people probably either never notice your "subtle" remarks, or you overdo it and come out as obnoxious, insufferable type of person
>>
>>8720890

It gets the results I want, say what you will
>>
>>8721043
What results do you get?
>>
>>8721080

Better integrated into polite cisgender society and distanced from the typical implications of being trans
>>
>>8717708
And what about more attractive cis women?
>>
>>8721086
Sorry, but how does making others feel like shit help you integrate into cis society?
>>
>>8721086
oh, so you're like that Blair White faggot who thinks that more transphobic and conservative they are, the more cis people are going to like and accept them

lmao
>>
>>8721096

I don't need to distance myself from cisgender women, there's plenty of gender non-specific ways to manipulate or bully people if need be.

>>8721098

Everyone already believes transgender women are mentally ill and bitter to some extent or another. Believe me to be deranged in some way categorically, and would otherwise keep me a good distance apart. By making other trans women bitter of me I can distance myself from them, and pivot as an example of what a respectable trans woman can be.

See? I tried to be friends with them, but they are so jealous and bitter (unlike me). (Parentheticals implied and not stated, wording is ofc simplified).
>>
>>8721116

I'm not conservative at all and I'm not openly transphobic
>>
>>8716028
The other trannies here are so toxic and pathetic. The insecure neurotic bullshit I read here just keeps getting worse and worse. I think it's time I take my leave.
>>
File: 1500382192341.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1500382192341.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>8715439

As Cis White male, I find your behaviour hilarious. Like you honestly believe you're a more special mentally ill retard because you've managed to delude other people into thinking you are a real female.
Enjoy having beta freaks and nerds are your only partners in life, ever. No sane straight man with two balls would ever consider dating a fucking tranny. You are the worst women represent, without the pussy to give me off spring.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.