[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently I was thinking about being a trap because I hate what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_2428.png (527KB, 1133x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2428.png
527KB, 1133x798px
Recently I was thinking about being a trap because I hate what I look like and want to escape my horrible and boring life. Please give serious advice?
>>
>>8715361
How old are you? Traps don't have a long period really, maybe 30 at the absolute max

It goes on your face and genetics, although most people would look femme if they grew their hair and wore make up and so on. Don't try and do the whole work out the get a more female body because that's kinda bullshit (if you have small hips you have small hips full stop they can't get bigger) although working out helps etc
>>
I'm 19
>>
>>8715369
That's a pretty decent age to start working on it then. Hair grows half an inch a month, learn make up, start trying on female clothing, etc
>>
>>8715361
>I have a boring life
>So i must become a thing stuck between woman and male to post ass pics on random places or suck 35yo chaser dicks!

Learn to play guitar or something like that. It's not worth it. I've been in your situation when i was ~15 and trapped on 4chan and some groups but i gave up on this 'cuz i'll need hrt to stay looking good (and look even better).

B̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶
>>
The only answer is to end your own life. This is the only way of becoming a girl, as only god can grant you such a gift through the wheel of reincarnation.
>>
Also I'm overweight, I had a terrible childhood and I'm also into femdom. (Sad face)
>>
>>8715389
jesus
>>
>>8715410
ya gotta lose weight bro, but don't do what I do which was just lose weight alone. Lose weight to a certain point but strength resistance also, otherwise you'll end up skinnyfat which takes ages to work off depending person to person
>>
I also remember having a dream a few months ago, in which I had female genitalia and I was fingering myself in some sort of building that was in some sort of industrial district. Also in that dream I had male genitalia and was having sex with three women in some sort of Roman style bathhouse
>>
>>8715369
are you an AGP?
>>
File: IMG_20170727_175459.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_175459.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>8715442
>>
>>8715442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI
>>
I don't know what that means, please explain?
>>
>>8715361
Go to the gym, get some accomplishments under your belt, do better at your profession (or change professions), and learn to love yourself, because unless you intend on dying young, you can't escape who you are

At least try to save up $200,000 and they can freeze you. Maybe in the future when you wake up they'll have prosthetic bodies and you can change your appearance for real. Its better then ending your own life.
>>
get a grip
>>
>>8715457
I agree with the top portion of this guy's comment.
>>
>>8715462
I'm just sayin', setting up your life so that you have $200,000 to blow on some crazy operation is better than suicide because
1) when you get to the point where you can spend 200 grand on something, you will most likely have had to do some serious work and self improvement to get there, and thus have a higher chance at having much higher self esteem
2) there's at least some possibility that you will reawaken and find happiness, whereas if you kill yourself you will never have a chance to be happy
>>
Seriously what is an AGP?
>>
File: QAIy4ko.png (234KB, 974x478px) Image search: [Google]
QAIy4ko.png
234KB, 974x478px
>>8715458
>>8715457
>>8715421
>>8715379
THIS
>>
File: Tejina Senpai_51_3.jpg (304KB, 870x1235px) Image search: [Google]
Tejina Senpai_51_3.jpg
304KB, 870x1235px
>>
File: Capture+_2017-03-16-00-44-33.png (44KB, 212x234px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-03-16-00-44-33.png
44KB, 212x234px
>>
>>8715361
Try going to the gym for a week, buy a book and read it as well. After a week at the gym, your self esteem will naturally raise, then get some sex hookups on grindr, get your dick sucked and suck some dick in turn, have some fun with another guy, and your self esteem will be through the roof. Use that boost as fuel to get back to the gym, harder than before, finish your book, pick up a passion of yours that you have always wanted to explore but always put off for whatever reason. Talk more often to girls (not in a dating or interested way) at your work or school, just make idle chatter. Get your dick sucked a few more times, keep working out, read, explore your passion(s) and I guarantee you, you will see yourself as one of the sexiest bastards on earth in about 6 months.
>>
>>8715474
i'm not even kidding i'm in skinnyfat mode now it's fucking hell, how long does this shit last? I have a good metabolism so I lose weight easily but how many months before I see results from workouts? I only do calisthenics (with weights) though, can't afford gym
>>
I don't think I am an AGP though because I don't want to change myself until I think i'm ready
>>
>>8715457
>>8715468
>ywn have $200k
>ywn have a chance of awakening and finding happiness
>yw die forever as a man
>>
>>8715492
dude even buying a semi cheap home gym, weight set can benefit you. lift, drink tea, be very patient. If you don't give up you WILL get there.
>>
>>8715501
It isn't that hard. Even if you work a shit $15/hr job, set up a roth IRA and you will easily have over 200k in the bank by retirement. Better to have it done as an old man than never at all.
>>
>>8715507
thank you
>>
>>8715492
You will see results only when you abide by a schedule. If you keep things random and sporadic your body cannot risk losing extra weight without guarantees that it won't need the stored energy.

Make an easy, strict workout schedule, at home, and abide it for a month. Eat veggies, fish, and rice everyday. Cut out milk and bread entirely. Take some vitamins. No protein shakes.

If you work out 5 days a week at the exact same time, you will see extremely fast results in only a month.
>>
I'm straight but into MTFs and I want to look like a girl.
>>
>>8715504
no space in my uni room. If I get a job (which will be soon, hopefully) i'll probably go the gym though
>>8715512
already have a schedule, day on, day off, so 3 to 4 times a week, although i'd bump it more more if it was good. I have a pretty healthy diet, no bread, brown rice, chicken, veg and fruit, so on, what's wrong with milk though? I drink a glass of milk after every work out for protein. Semi-skim or skim, though.

It's only been two weeks (i'm a really impatient guy) but i'm guess i'm seeing results very little. I have no issue waiting it out though, i'm very, very determined to see this thing through, i'll never forgive myself otherwise. It's not like I hate working out either nor it's a big waste of time, and I enjoy eating healthy anyway
>>
>>8715517
>straight
>into ftm

Pick one
>>
>>8715517
lesbian* but into MTFs

GAMP is common in AGP.
>>
The only true answer that will not result in self-loathing until the day you die is to focus on the body you possess now and to get therapy for yourself. Think of yourself as a video game character who has 16 years worth of experience points; would you rather delete your progress (being male) and respec into another class with heavy detriments (female), or would you rather start gaining stat points in improve yourself as you are (physique, mental health, emotions, wealth)? You can't just reset unless you believe in reincarnaion and a truly benevolent god, and if you do believe in both, refer to my previous post >>8715389
>>
>>8715361
You hate what you look like because you haven't gone through the trouble of improving yourself to see any value. Do you really think its different for women? Females have to do a LOT more to look "acceptable" in their own eyes. You'll be waking up an hour or more earlier each day to do your hair and makeup. No more driving with the window down, no more rubbing your face or eyes. You now have to carry a purse around and constantly be doing touche ups and observing to make sure nothing is out of place. You also have to strictly monitor how much you move because of the clothes you wear and shift around and its a much bigger deal, and if you move too much you will start to sweat which will produce odors that are unacceptable. I hope your teeth are fucking perfect because guys will literally run from you if you don't have absolutely perfect breath at all times.

You are lucky you don't get the full package and have to deal with literally bleeding out of your vagina and the fucking cramps, spinal problems if you have big tits, and cripplingly painful random shit like endometriosis. Being a woman is hell.
>>
>>8715533
this, masc dudes have it the easiest in the world
>>
>>8715533
Fuck you. Do you really think anyone here wouldn't jump to make the trade for all of that? Fuck you.
>>
>>8715536
No they don't, but when you look at the amount of work it takes to be an attractive woman and compare it to the amount of work it requires to be an attractive man, both of them require long hours, self-discipline, constant upkeep, and enduring gratuitous amounts of bodily pain and embarassment

There are differences of course, but in the end the amount of pain, discipline, and effort is essentially the same, just applied in different areas
>>
>>8715543
Grass is always greener, kiddo
>>
I'm a bit confused and I just want advice please?
>>
>>8715550
Gave you good advice, only reason you can't see it is because it isn't what you wanted to hear. If you already know what you want, why the fuck are you asking for advice? Just go do it if that's what you think is best. Fuck off.
>>
>>8715556
>You don't really want to be a woman
Not good advice.
>>
>>8715365
>Traps don't have a long period really, maybe 30 at the absolute max
Are you talking about suicide?
>>
I appreciate your advice but I don't know what to about the mental part of my problem because I have mental health issues I need to iron out.
>>
>>8715549
Saying so doesn't make it untrue.
>>
I want to wait until I'm in my mid to late twenties to decide if I want to stay a man or take HRTs
>>
>>8715563
no I mean after 30 you won't look like a trap anymore, you'll look a dude getting old trying to look young
>>
File: wendy-carlos-cat-1[1].jpg (292KB, 1201x883px) Image search: [Google]
wendy-carlos-cat-1[1].jpg
292KB, 1201x883px
>>8715573
>>
>>8715361
Since you're still unsure about things I think talking to a gender therapist about such issues is a good idea.

Don't come to 4chan and ask for advise most are mentally ill faggots. Bye.
>>
>>8715578
that's not a trap, that's a full blown tranny
>>
I understand what you are saying I might be going through a phase and if it is not a phase I'll wait until my brain's a bit more developed.
>>
Bye everyone
>>
>>8715588
>>8715603
hope it works out for you, mate <3
>>
File: rJSIUPj.gif (61KB, 407x412px) Image search: [Google]
rJSIUPj.gif
61KB, 407x412px
>>8715588
>>8715603
Remember
>>8715389
>>8715527
>>
>>8715613
don't be a knob
>>
>>8715379 here again. OP, you sound too young. If you're not, ignore this but one think i learned in this place is: Don't do anything you're not sure about, specially being young, you'll fuck up and regret it later.

If you want to LOOK like one without the hormones and shit, start shaving your body, grow your hair out or buy wigs, learn makeup and go fuck with males on some random app (wear condoms and take care). It's no different than being a fag. The problem comes when T hits you at 18-22 and you'll end up as a depressed crossdresser. Then it's time to mature and carry on with life. Or do the worst choice and go on hrt.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.