[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Romance? Loving Male Couples? I'm laughing so hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Gay Romance? Loving Male Couples?

I'm laughing so hard right now I might vomit blood! Everyone knows faggots cant last 1 year in a monogamous relationship without cheating on one another with 10 other guys. It's a known fact that gay men have sex with at least 20 people before they even leave high school and then up to at least 100 people in college, and then ending up with a whooping 1000 people in their lifetime. If anyone tell you they know a loving gay couple who've only been with each other is a brainwashed liar. The only reason gay marriage is being accepted and legalized is because the Jews want to corrupt society, turning them in selfish, std ridden, perverts who have no concept of morality, love, or loyalty, so they can be easily manipulated when the Jewish overlords take over the world.

Stupid ass faggot, thinking a gay man can just be intimate and loving with just 1 other faggot. You disgust me!
>>
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.full.992762.jpg (2MB, 1275x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.full.992762.jpg
2MB, 1275x1500px
Has anyone here seen Bakemonogatari? It's a really good anime, and if you haven't, you should check it out.
>>
>>8714356
>It's a known fact that gay meb have sex with at least 20 people before they even leave high school

God I fucking wish
>>
File: 1486878513451.jpg (63KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1486878513451.jpg
63KB, 724x620px
>>8714365
Fpbp
>>
>>8714380
same

>>8714356
low quality b8
>>
File: 1430504487618.gif (1MB, 245x247px) Image search: [Google]
1430504487618.gif
1MB, 245x247px
>>8714356
0 effort bait phamily
>>
>>8714356
When baiting, you want to avoid hack, trite, and giveaway phrases like "I'm literally loling" and "it's a known fact that [insert blatantly untrue fact]" and "The only reason for [target] is..." because it just shows a high level of lazy fag-itude.
>>
>>8714398
>strong brow
>long midface
>adams apple

who does she think she is kidding? clearly does not pass
>>
>>8714356
the most close to sex was getting touchy with my bf with clothes on, please GTFO
>>
Always so strange how gays are the sluts when basically the vast majority can't ever seem to get laid and getting rejected over the most trivial issues while straight people seem to hop from sex partner to sex partner, almost hitting double digits in under a week.

Common sense thus dictates that OP is a wasteful liar.
as expected from a straight.
>>
It's honestly just a joke when people are citing shit from the 70s.

Anyway, I can't fucking stand Anderson Cooper but he's...kinda hot, desu.
>>
>>8714356
Do you think that we are the normie trash you see on the streets every day. No reason talking about them here.
>>
>>8714580
>straight people have more sex
lolno gay people tend to have more sex that straight people. I'm gay and even I know this.
There is almost zero chance that you will get a loyal bf. I know from experience.
>>
File: jew.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>8714398
>>8714488
why is she not listed on imdb or wikiepedia? She also dated ben stiller. My theory is she pissed of a jew or something.
>>
I've been in a relationship for two years.Suck it,op
>>
>>8715116
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8714356
>Fuck 20 people in 4 years
>Fuck 100 in 3 years
>880 left to go, which would take about another 25 years.
>Suddenly stop having sex at the age of 46 once the quota is filled.
>>
>>8715106

or maybe you're just a shitty person or you just date shitty people. remember, most of the world is full of crappy people
>>
>>8715116
>why is she not listed on imdb or wikiepedia?
because you're too retarded to use the internet?
how did you end up on 4chan, grandpa? did you grandson leave it open on your compaq after he dropped off your pills?
>>
>>8714356
>implying a relationship needs to be monogamous to be romantic
>>
>>8714365
do you understand japanese? all the subs Ive seen where garbage
>>
>>8715664
it does if you're not a complete slut
>>
File: 16 - Au1ucCy.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
16 - Au1ucCy.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>8715695
You can follow along not knowing all of the puns, Anon. It only makes up like 3% of the anime.
>>
>please pay attention to my thread
alright
>>
It's true OP.

Let me say this as a gay atheist. There's absolutely no type of relationship between two individuals on earth that comes close to the natural correctness, timelessness, and purity, of a monogamous heterosexual couple who commit themselves to each other for life. I have no other word to describe it than "holy". Gays like us can play house and pretend to be "in love" all day long, but deep down, each and every one of us knows it's not real.

Every time I express these views I get condemned as a troll, but I don't care. I know what the truth is, and the truth is that most gays are in such a delusional state that they border on having a split personality. Wanting to fuck another man is deeply maladaptive, and as much as I want to do it, at least I'm lucid of the fact that this is a neurological disease. Most gays aren't lucid of this fact though, and growing up in a tolerant society only makes it harder for them to achieve the kind of catharsis necessary to fully understand themselves.

I don't give a fuck about Christianity. Being gay is no more a sin than having cancer, but it's no more healthy either. I just wish society would mature to a point where we can say, yes, this is a sickness, and let's approach its treatment in a progressive, humane, and scientific way.
>>
>>8716541

"Homosexuality, is regarded as shameful by barbarians and by those who live under despotic governments just as philosophy is regarded as shameful by them, because it is apparently not in the interest of such rulers to have great ideas engendered in their subjects, or powerful friendships or passionate love-all of which homosexuality is particularly apt to produce." -Plato

Meanwhile straight men feel the need to dump their wives at the slightest signs of age or illness to satisfy their breeding fetish
>>
>>8716592
>passionate love-all

But is it really Anon? I sometimes do the following thought exercise: I imagine what would happen between a gay couple if they suddenly lost their homosexual attraction, but kept everything else which defined their relationship (common interests, friendship, etc). I'm not denying that many gay couples are great friends beneath the sex, but how many of them would just stop talking to each other if there wasn't any sexual dynamic at play? I think same-sex attraction even distorts one's ability to make friends with other men in the same way that straight guys can't really be "just friends" with a girl.

> passionate love-al
Yeah, this is way too common nowadays and I'd almost prefer that heterosexuals who aren't ready to marry just never do so, rather than make a vow which they'll only break later on. An adulterous marriage between straight people is just as corrupt as a homosexual relationship.
>>
>>8716637
*Second paragraph meant to address your second point about straight guys who cheat.
>>
File: 1403422876217.gif (3MB, 257x212px) Image search: [Google]
1403422876217.gif
3MB, 257x212px
>>8714356
>Everyone knows faggots cant last 1 year in a monogamous relationship without cheating on one another.

Been married for 3 years now; happily married. Just proved you wrong faggot. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>8715116
>she also dated ben stiller
She fucking married him you dolt. They are still married just separated in 2017
>>
File: 0.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>8714356
REE RUSSIA REE
>>
>>8715106
>I'm gay and even I know this.
[[[gay]]].
Like seriously, if gays have so much more sex, how come nobody ever seems to get laid?
How come a marginal group that's getting cockteased 95% of the time manage to have more sex than the people that hop from sex partner to sex partner every single day?
It just does not compute.
>>
File: 1494175845982.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1494175845982.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>8714356
>It's a known fact that gay men have sex with at least 20 people before they even leave high school and then up to at least 100 people in college

tfw recently graduated 22 year old virgin
>>
>>8714365
Tell me more about it. Why do you like it?
>>
>>8714398
Why is it so fun to watch this gif. The number of facial expressions in the span of a few seconds is hypnotizing
>>
>>8716541
You're not a troll you're just retarded.

>There's absolutely no type of relationship between two individuals on earth that comes close to the natural correctness, timelessness, and purity, of a monogamous heterosexual couple who commit themselves to each other for life
Except that, in itself, seems to be incredibly rare.

>Gays like us can play house and pretend to be "in love" all day long, but deep down, each and every one of us knows it's not real.
That's funny because the number of older men I have met who get married, have a few kids, and ultimately end up fucking men exclusively once they hit their 50s and 60s and their kids have grown up, is actually kind of alarming. Talk about "playing house".

>Wanting to fuck another man is deeply maladaptive
Neurodivergence isn't maladaptive but natural and inevitable. The same way you have autists who don't fit in with the majority but go on to do brilliant things. You don't say "this guy is autistic, let's fix this, even though his unusual pattern of thinking is going to lead him to advance society in important ways". Maladaptive implies there's one "right" way to be when in reality the our species' long-term success is contingent on the fact that a subset of people don't come out the chute "like everyone else".

>Most gays aren't lucid of this fact though
How you choose to internalize not being a normie into your own psyche is ultimately up to you. The maladaptation in your case, paradoxically, is you viewing your proclivities as maladaptive.

>Being gay is no more a sin than having cancer, but it's no more healthy either.
So by this logic, if you could trade being homosexual for being a heterosexual with cancer, that would be a fair trade? Nigga are you between the ages of 14-18 or what.

>I just wish society would mature to a point where we can say, yes, this is a sickness, and let's approach its treatment in a progressive, humane, and scientific way.
You probably voted for Trump
>>
File: YandeVil.jpg (132KB, 493x400px) Image search: [Google]
YandeVil.jpg
132KB, 493x400px
>>8717683
T H I S

That nigga is delusional
>>
>>8717641
Yea this is one of my favorite gifs
>>
>>8716541
I kind of agree that heterosexual relationships are in some way the right kind of relationship, but that just makes me want to have a gay relationship modeled on het ones.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.