[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations to Andrew Tate for coming out as a proud transgender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1502555924109.jpg (184KB, 645x345px) Image search: [Google]
1502555924109.jpg
184KB, 645x345px
Congratulations to Andrew Tate for coming out as a proud transgender woman!

She is currently the Light-heavyweight kickboxing world champion. I look forward to seeing her become the female world champion too!
>>
>>8713575
She could become all weight categories champ
>>
>>8713575
this is an elaborate trolling attempt
>>
>>8713655
Better head to IRC and let the mods know.
>>
>>8713670
i don't know any twitter mods
>>
>>8713655
>elaborate
no it's like when a teenager first disocvers what 'trolling' is
>>
>>8713673
for all the normies who hang on twitter every day its elaborate
>>
>>8713575
Lmao wikipedia has already switched over the pronoun

It's a pretty obvious troll if you look at his other tweets
>>
>>8713575
Looking through all the other tweets, I don't think the fucker is serious. It smells like an obvious maymay.
>>
What's preventing him from entering the women's MMA if he keeps up the charade?

Please respond seriously.

What could the organization enforce? Would they need his penis removed, need proof he is taking hormones or something?
>>
>>8713700
Yes would have to be on hormones and have no dick. Even then may not be able to compete. Fallon Fox competes but is banned in ufc
>>
File: 1486494089768.png (42KB, 158x171px) Image search: [Google]
1486494089768.png
42KB, 158x171px
>>8713700
It would the the most retarded troll attempt any man could do.
No matter how much you may hate trannies, you wouldn't chop your penis off, be years on hormones and get silicon breasts strapped to you just to prove a point, would you?

If you say yes, you have some issues my dude.
>>
>>8713708

But I thought genitalia doesn't matter? Why should penis or vagina constitute masculinity or femininity? And what of a woman who is 'butch' or masculine or gender fluid - won't they be discriminated against?

I'm just trying to think if it from the point of view of the lgbt. Seems very contradictory.

By this logic, all traps are men, even the most feminine...... until they have they penis removed.
>>
>>8713775
And even if you think im trying to troll you, i would wholeheartedly consider a feminine trap with a penis a woman/girl..... but that fits the gender stereotype..... but they have a penis.......... so again........ by your logic if they competed in athletics they must remove penis to be treated as equals

And women would need a limp sausage attached if they want to compete with men, theoretically speaking. Or do real women get a pass ??
>>
>>8713715
>No matter how much you may hate trannies, you wouldn't chop your penis off, be years on hormones and get silicon breasts strapped to you just to prove a point, would you?

Why do you need to? If you say you're a woman then you're a woman. Transgender activists have been very clear about this.
>>
>>8713797
I don't think that's how it works when you're talking about government, olympic sports and other things fampai.

I think you should go outside at bit and stop taking what people say on the internet, specially reddit, 4chan and tumblr, as gospel be it pro or con when it's related to trannies.
Anyways If you want to still try go for it but promise to make a thread every week to update us on your crusade and how things are going.

Btw which female name you like?
>>
>>8713808

> I think you should go outside at bit

You should try it. That's literally what they're changing the law to. Self declaration.

> Btw which female name you like?

Why do I need to change my name? There's nothing saying a woman couldn't be called Aaron.
>>
>>8713797
>Why do you need to?
Because competitions frequently require you to have been medically transitioning for long enough to drop into female-typical performance ranges..
>>
>>8713700
Just require him to take hormones for 2 years, which would be enough to make him as weak as a woman.
>>
>>8713846
Are you implying women are weaker than men?
>>
>>8713820
>You should try it. That's literally what they're changing the law to. Self declaration.

Can you prove they are changing it to self declaration?
Where's the bill?
Who's the person trying to pass it?

You're full of shit dude, trannies trigger you so much you end up wasting your youth on 4chan fighting them or whatever.

I'm not even a tranny and I can see how sad this is. Grow up my nigga.
>>
>>8713846

[citation needed]

>>8713910

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/justine-greening-confirms-plans-revolutionise-gender-recognition-act/

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/07/26/what-will-actually-happen-if-the-uk-adopts-a-self-declaration-gender-recognition-law/

> The simple proposals put forward by Minister for Women and Equalities Justine Greening this week would eliminate many of the bureaucratic hurdles for trans people applying to change their legal gender, ditching outdated requirements for them to undergo a two-year process of ‘reflection’ and psychiatric treatment.
>>
>>8713715

sounds like a great way to transition while repressing desu
por que no las dos?
live a full life as a woman AND make your tranny-bashing god-fearing family proud
>>
>>8713945
That law is about something called gatekeeping which is done in the UK anon, it took you this long to find a project bill which hasn't passed and it's most likely not even from your country and you still managed to fail this badly.

Lemme explain how it works in the lands of the bongistan.

>be tranny
>go to doctor to tell them about their mental issues.
>doctor make them do a shitload of exams and keep on visiting a psychologist and psychiatrist for 3 fucking years.
>if you continue doing it religiously you progress to next step.
>doctor finally admits that you may be a tranny.
>forces you to go outside wearing female clothing but looking like a dude because no hormones or any surgery.
>Finally give you hormones.
>proceed normal tranny shitty life from here.

It's probably harder in the UK to legally change your documents, get hormones and all that nice stuff than find an AK-47 laying around.

If you don't believe why don't you do me a favor and start doing some research about it? At least when you try to prove your points it's not strawmen and actual data, search about gatekeeping, the bureaucracy you have to go through with transitioning in the UK, etc.
>>
>>8714102

I also read that to finally get on hormones (or maybe it was changing your name?) you have to justify yourself in front of a fucking panel of doctors interviewing you about your life to test if you're trans enough. Like, what the fuck?

I think Americans/Canadians just have a bad reaction to the concept of less gatekeeping for trans people since they're lousy with informed consent clinics and shit.
>>
>>8714102

> point out the law is going to be changed to self declaration of gender
> you think saying the law currently does gatekeeping for gender recognition somehow refutes that

You're seriously misinformed. Any gender clinic can prescribe hormones. Getting a referral isn't hard. People also buy 'mones by post.
>>
>>8714185
In America where you live, certainly. In Airstrip One? Not so much.
>>
>>8714185
>Any gender clinic can prescribe hormones. Getting a referral isn't hard.

You're not a bong, are you?
And your strawmen ended in illegal medication off the internet.

This is sad dude, again you're too triggered by trannies to at least find out what they have to do.
>>
>>8713846
I'm not sure the muscle would go away but like, it'd be pretty funny if he started hormones in an extremely elaborate trolling attempt, and then ended up with gender dysphoria and apologizing.
>>
>>8714102
Women have an earlier retirement age in UK law. If this law goes through, men can file a sex change so they can start drawing their state pension early.
>>
>>8713575
Wouldn't the removal of testosterone make it impossibly hard to retain and produce muscle mass?
Wouldn't increased estrogen make the fat gain increase and make it harder to lose weight?
>>
File: only pretending.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
only pretending.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>8714324
Yeah it will only take them 3 years of visits to the psychiatrist, hormones, cross dressing and removing their penis to retire earlier!

Are you actually retaded?
>>
>>8714337
>If this law goes through
Are you actually literate?
>>
>>8714345
>>8714345
It's just a bill proposal.
It will take years and most likely be voted against.

You're not even British.
How much of an autist can you be, anon?
Your dad won't chop his penis off to retire earlier stop being worried. If he had to do anything related he should have done before he had you to begin with.

Seriously, men won't go around cutting their dicks because of that law. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>8713885
Of course??? Are you one of those dumb off-boarders who don't know anything about who actually posts here?

>>8713945
Google is your friend.

>>8714203
HRT factually makes you much weaker. He'd be strong for a tranny but he'd drop way past males.
>>
>>8714369
>It will take years
[citation needed]

>and most likely be voted against.
By whom, the government proposing it or the progressive opposition, third party and fourth party?
>>
>>8714391
You only come with what ifs scenarios and strawmen.
Are you this scared of a bunch of trannies? The world isn't ending anon.

There's a bigger chance some law out there where you live is being passed right now which will impact your life for worse than if, and quite a big if, this law will be passed in the UK.

Wasting time explaining this to you is a waste of time, you're either 14 or more brain damaged than the people who are clinically mental ill. You know GID is a mental disorder right?
>>
>>8714426
>can't answer basic questions
>can't cite his random claims
>resorts to personal attacks and repeating his lies
>>
>>8713797
>Transgender activists
Transgender activists don't speak for transgender people.
>>
File: 2123546346.jpg (44KB, 443x371px) Image search: [Google]
2123546346.jpg
44KB, 443x371px
>>8714434
>Muh greentext strawmen.
I can do this too.

Just accept you can't control laws in a global scale, chances are you cannot do it where you live because you resort to shitposting on 4chan instead of contacting your representatives in your local area.

A law in the UK has no effect in your life the same way a law passing right now in Argentina doesn't.
>>
>>8714470
>strawmen
Try again.
>>
>>8713575
Thanks, 'progressives' for turning being transgender into a total joke.
This shitposter is no different than all the autistic rainbow snowflakes - and this is how part of the public views us now.
>>
>say that depression isn't real and that if Robin Williams had a therapist who'd just told him to man up then he wouldn't have committed suicide

He is a fucking retard.
Props to him for this though. Trannies should not be in women's sports.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.