[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically chasers want our cocks, not pure and lovely romance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Chaser.png (601KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
Chaser.png
601KB, 500x692px
So basically chasers want our cocks, not pure and lovely romance? This is so sad and heartbreaking
>>
>>8711923
It's not like you deserve anything nice.
>>
>>8711923
If transgirls were just a fetish to me, I wouldn't want to be seen in public with one, I'd try to hide my fetish, but thats not how it is, if I loved a transgirl enough I'd not only be seen in public everyday with her, I'd have no problem with friends or family knowing I'm dating a transgirl, even if they couldn't accept it.
>>
>>8711923
Trannies, what the fuck are you doing, I don't get why you have such low standards. Stop being fucking betas and get yourselves real men, why do you have to rely on chaser faggots to orbit you for validation?
>>
So basically men want our tits, not pure and lovely romance? This is so sad and heartbreaking
>>
>>8711969
t. tranny who thinks she can do better
>>
>>8711969
What can we do? Chasers are the only people who want to deal with us.
>>
File: YandeVil.jpg (132KB, 493x400px) Image search: [Google]
YandeVil.jpg
132KB, 493x400px
Let's
Get down to
Business
To defeat the
Queers
>>
>>8711923
i do want romance, a life partner/my other half and your cock
>>
>>8711982
post a pic of yourself anon.
and i'll post a pic of myself.

>>8712042
thats just not true. if my gf was able to see past that shit why cant you? do you think you're too low quality to be with a regular straight guy so you have to settle with this sea of autistic incels?
>>
>>8712574
R you masc?

t. fem4masc
>>
>>8713476
fem for masc gay male?
>>
Why do not trans girls stay with other trans girls? Especially the "transbians" ...
>>
>>8711923
Fucking this.
You hear the same shit from straight cis chicks all the time and it's such a fucking cliche.
There are people out there who will want you for your genitals. Yes. There are people who want love too. The are people who want both.
However,
I'm aromantic, so i'm sick and fucking tired of this faggy cultural meme that we need love and romance in a relationship to have it be good. Ive been in plenty of relationships where my interests were based on sex, and it went great. Even on a social level, i got along wonderfully with some of those people.
We don't need love. Get over it.
>>
>>8712565
Gayest thing ive seen all week. What a faggot
>>
>>8713482
>fem for masc gay male?
Your question is stupid and ambiguous. Who is "gay male" referred to? If to me, no. I'm pangender
>>
>>8711968
Than you are simply trans attracted and not a chaser. Yay
>>
>>8713517
Enjoy the AIDS polyfag
>>
>>8713517
you don't need love, some people do need love :)
>>
Honestly dont know if im a chaser or not. I like trans, but i feel like id want a relationship rather then just hookups. I just want something different, yahknow? I think of myself as pansexual cause i dont base my judgement off of the gender of said person.
>>
>>8711954
t. shitty chaser who wants a trans cock inside his mouth and butt
>>
>>8711923

Why not both?
>>
>>8714962
there's no difference between trans attracted and chaser, you fag
>>
>>8716680
Anal sex is dirty, disgusting and gay. It's fir fags, no true transgirls do thus abomination
>>
>>8714939
>pangender
tragic
>>
I unironically want a cute tranny gf to fall in love with
>>
File: 1488850392822.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488850392822.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>8711979
Underrated post
If you want to be with men, get ready for your body to transform into a commodity
>>
File: oh shit im sorry.jpg (63KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit im sorry.jpg
63KB, 592x533px
>>
>>8720303
>body to transform into a commodity
Abomination
>>
>>8711923
No, no, no, no, you've been misled by anti-chaser propaganda (which, for some reason, is very prevalent on /lgbt/...)

As a transgendered girl, I can tell you that most cis male chasers are indifferent towards our male genitalia and almost always leave it alone if we make it clear to them that we're uncomfortable being touched there. What you REALLY have to look out for is non-chasers, since they're more likely to be ignorant of the insecurities and worries a transgender person has, and oftentimes they're the ones who are most abusive towards us transgenders
>>
>>8716597
I'm not a bottom like you, trantard.
>>
"chaser" meme was started by biowomen to drive a wedge in the relationship between men and mtfs, because they know they're getting replaced soon by mtfs and artificial wombs
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.