[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When hons claim to have suffered from dysphoria all their lives,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: thoughts?.png (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thoughts?.png
29KB, 300x300px
When hons claim to have suffered from dysphoria all their lives, and known their gender from childhood, do you believe them? Why or why not?

Also, to trans people, do you see yourself in the same category as them? What are your thoughts on hons?
>>
File: 1501476325789.png (311KB, 1478x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1501476325789.png
311KB, 1478x1304px
>>8711506
You can always tell it's a lie because they always retcon "femininity", i.e, saying that they were "girly" and "not like the other boys", or go out of their way to say that they did "girl things" as a child.
>>
File: hon trollface.jpg (136KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
hon trollface.jpg
136KB, 960x960px
>>8711506
I don't believe them

pic related is a hon who was married for 20 years, made children, abandoned them, now walks like that in public happy and makes 1000 selfies a day and gives interview to anyone and everyone who would like to ask them anything

this hon clearly doesn't suffer from dysphoria and is making shit up to fit the official narrative and get attention
>>
>>8711528
I don't even fucking remember how I was, what I thought and what I did 8-10 years ago, when I was in middle school and high school.

When I few years ago came back to my old accounts on various internet forums and sites where I used to be active in early 2000's I found myself reading opinions I didn't remember having, views I thought I never shared, words and events that were completely foreign to me. It was like discovering a completely different person, different self, long gone and forgotten and irrelevant.

As for childhood, I don't remember absolutely anything. The only memories about childhood I have are meta memories based on the things I drilled into my head not to forget, and based on the things that other people told me about my past.

For example I can remember that my parents divorced when I was 7, and that they often argued before that, because I made myself not forget that such events occurred. However I don't remember even a single such argument, I don't remember the day my father packed up and left, I don't remember anything beyond a meta memory that "such event once occurred".

As for literally quoting entire dialogs, that's of course, literally impossible. If I can't remember the voices, the faces and the places from my childhood, how can I remember any dialogs or speech?
>>
File: Realization + Signs.png (131KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Realization + Signs.png
131KB, 1136x640px
I believe them desu even though I'm not as old as them. Splitting hairs over feminine actions and masculine actions as well as the trutrans way of referring to them is some truly insecure shit.
>>
>>8711506
My first fap was to being a girl, how cis could I possibly be?
>>
>>8711506
to be honest i often believe them more than younger individuals claiming to be trans, for a number of reasons...
>>
>>8711679
what reasons?
>>
>>8711685
something i noticed...
in the past any boy who showed feminine interests or whatever was either forced to conform to the binary or treated as though it was a phase. for many it really was just phase as those boys explored who they were. the ones for who it wasnt a phase were put in a situation where they had to repress who/what they are, even to the point of living a stereotypical life. now that trans issues are in the public eye it would make sense many of them would re-examine who they are.

on the other hand this younger generation is more likely to be coerced into believing the aforementioned exploration phase is a confirmation that they are trans. i would not be surprised if in 15-20 years many find themselves regretting the transition.
>>
>>8711506
>When hons claim to have suffered from dysphoria all their lives, and known their gender from childhood, do you believe them? Why or why not?
Some of them, it depends really how happy they are to me. If they're pretty bouncy about themselves and don't seem to have changed much in personality, like they're not emulating anything but they're really just a cool old chick, then yeah, it makes sense they might've been scared to come out. On the other hand, when they're in a constant state of anger, or attention whoring, trying to enter the dating pool post 45 or calling everyone bigots, not so much. I'm more inclined to believe they're transitioning to become a "new person" rather than altering their appearance + voice/documents to match what they feel they would prefer to project.

>Also, to trans people, do you see yourself in the same category as them? What are your thoughts on hons?

I'm 18 y/o transitioner. Sort of. I see a lot of suffering in some of the older ones and I feel lucky. I also feel like I'm part of a very different generation with a very different idea or even lack of idea on gender/sexuality so I feel distant from them, but with a weird tie. With the ones that seem to do it as a cop-out, no, I feel alienated by them and I think they're often quite hostile/a threat to trans acceptance.
>>
>>8711932
>but they're really just a cool old chick, then yeah, it makes sense they might've been scared to come out. On the other hand, when they're in a constant state of anger
You don't think their suffering might be a reason to be angry?
>>
>>8711506
It's funny, while I couldn't articulate that I might be trans until 13 or 14, when I look back at my life I see it pretty early on. Before the "cooties" phase I had some close girl friends, and when I was 5 I wanted to be an angel along with the rest of the girls in a school Christmas play (CoE primary school). When I first had sex ed I remember being jealous of the female changes and hoping they would happen to me through some miracle. So yes, I do believe hons, because trans feelings are something you can get very good at burying.

As far as whether or not we're in the same category, it depends on whether you mean "non-passing trans women" or "hyper-effeminate 60 year olds who dress like tweens". The first category, it's just a matter of genetics/time, and I do feel bad for them. The second, fuck em.
>>
>>8711937
Yeah, maybe they're angry about having to suffer GD for so long. I just think it's very wrong for them to direct that to people like me, or to cis people, fidning every excuse to call people bigots and try to fit themselves into every women's space. Sure, gender is a big deal and it would've sucked to have to go through life with GD and no acceptance, but it's not the only important thing in life and when you're devoid of any personality other than "Fuck you I'm a woman." it comes across as them abusing trans acceptance as opposed to using it. I'd personally just work on transitioning, try to be happy I lived long enough to see it become possible socially, and maybe take an active happy interest in helping young people find themselves instead of lashing out at them.

I don't tell them this to their face, because of course i don't know what's inside their head and I can only really speculate, it's just the internal impression I get. This could all just be the difference between nasty old people with GD and nice old people with GD, both their actual GD just as valid.
>>
>>8711528
I'm not a hon but this got me wondering

Anyone else on here steal their mum's birth control to take when you were 11 years old? I reckon that's trutrans
>>
>>8711964
I also agree with >>8711932 that it seems like our generation has very different ideas on gender and what being trans means. I feel completely divorced from the older generation of transitioners and they actually make me rather uncomfortable. Maybe we'd all be better off if we had more trans representatives in our generation and fewer like Caitlyn Jenner, but attention whoring like she does is kind of at odds with the new ethos.
>>
>>8711967
here, this is an example of someone who just sets me off the wrong way. This person also very angrily shouted down a security guard in some incident, something about them ticks me off. Usually, even unpassable or old, trans women are women in my head, I automatically gender them female because they just kind of "are" to me. Even if I dont like them. But this one I just get old man vibes from somehow

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXPK_Jgjkn_/
>>
(looking at past couple walls of texts)

is this a samefag?

What the fuck is this rabid hon sympathy?
>>
>>8711937
I think they have the right to be angry and everyone else has the right to not care about their anger

they shouldn't 'force their anger onto others'
u got ur problems, i got mine, nobody gets special treatment
>>
>>8711967
>I just think it's very wrong for them to direct that to people like me
How do they do that?

>fidning every excuse to call people bigots and try to fit themselves into every women's space.
A number of every group have attitudes like that and trannies are no different. At the end of the day they're a lot less nasty than some groups.

>because of course i don't know what's inside their head and I can only really speculate, it's just the internal impression I get.
I think we have to keep in mind that whatever the rest of their personality, it's coupled with being very sad and damaged over their repression and knowing they will never pass.
>>
>>8711506
Most of this board would probably either never have transitioned or have hon'd at age 40 if they had been in the same social environment as the hons.
>>
>>8712202
>implying most of the board is transitioning
>>
buncha kids in here lucky af to be able to walk into an IC clinic or order hormones over the internet

yall need a dose of reality, this shit was nearly impossible not even 10 years ago, and repression was the only way to deal unless you were lucky enough to be near one of the gender clinics *and* they would take you, *and* you were willing to throw your life away
>>
>>8712202
Or they'd be counted as yet another male suicide that nobody gives a shit about.
>>
>>8712166
>hon sympathy
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>8711546
See, this is the wrong mindset. Hons have gender dysphoria. They just grew up at a time where they had no real option to transition. They are INSANE now, literally insane, psycho people who've had their mind destroyed by being a repressed trans person so long it's turned them insane. Hons are mind broken schizoid tragedies.

The hon is the inevitable end of a trans person who doesn't kill themselves or transition early and pass. It is going hollow. Losing your spark of creation.
>>
>>8712433
agreed. what saddens me the most is the next generation of tranners is downright hostile to older trans. hons seem to deveop empathy and kindness and thick skin. early tranners (need a new nickname for em btw) are scared to be out of stealth, and are just as vile/materialistic/ as cis women.

ironicly this last week i met some seriously old tranners who were encouraging stealth. like way to keep the status quo you old coons.
>>
>>8712451
I have to admit that before transition I hated and feared Hons. I was afraid to be one and was disgusted to potentially be one. I feared transition because I didnt want to be a hon, I wanted to be a girl. Now that I transitioned (not that early, started 1 year and 4 months ago at age 21) and pass and am not a hon, and can habe sympathy for them. I was too busy being worried about being seen as a hon that I didn't give an honest thought to how a hon actually feels.

Though I don't know what to do about passing stealth. Am I maintaining status quo negatively by being taken as a cis woman by most people who aren't family, closest oldest friends, or my boyfriend? Should I not be worried about Hons being the face of trans people? I pity them and don't want to be mean but are the same time I want to be represented by younger, more passing, more sane individuals. Still fundamentally broken, but haven't been falling apart for as long as Hons.
>>
>>8712451
it isnt so ironic that hons would encourage stealth.
imagine being in a time when being trans and not passing could destroy your life if not cost your life.
the world is still a harsh place for anyone outed as transgender (possibly why the community as a whole is being represented by hons that dont pass due to media bias), but if you can stealth that is simply one less area of stress you have to worry about on your journey through life.
>>
>>8711506
it's hard to feel sympathy for hons that transitioned after having a wife and kids and basically living a normal male life. Throughout my teen years I was basically begging and crying to my parents about my gender dysphoria every few months, eventually I had to do something drastic at 18 and eventually at 21 I got hormones, thought much later than I'd have wanted I guess it's not too bad. I just can't imagine a male with real gender dysphoria living a life as an average guy without eventually killing themselves, having a wife, using your dick for sex, thinking about that just makes me feel something horrible inside
>>
>>8712433
Reading that made me happy I made it and have passing semi-normal life.
>>
>>8712326
>lucky enough to be near one of the gender clinics
I guess I'm lucky because in the late 80s I got into a gender/sexuality clinic at the university I was attending.
>>
File: hon88.jpg (131KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
hon88.jpg
131KB, 959x960px
>>8712598
hons are fuckheads, and they should honorably kill themselves rather than bring shame upon their wife and children and transition into manfreak caricature

then often having the guts to boast about what a great victory standing up to their family was and how the wife and children are to blame for them not transitioning earlier

a monster who used his dick to impregnate a woman and then claims to be a lesbian and then wants to force his ass into women's bathrooms, women's dancing clubs, women's associations....
>>
>>8712202
What if that person is trans-hsts?
>>
>>8713112
>>
>>8711546
Why do they say it then? I mean, why lie?
>>
I see a lot of them as: "Male life hasn't gone the way I wanted, female life seems easier/better for [insert any possible reason here]. I want that."
>>
>>8715021
Because no one ever wants to be "the bad guy", so they tell stories that line up with the official one so they won't be seen that way.

This isn't to say they even did anything bad, but life is complex and outsiders always look for "the story" in other people's lives.
>>
>>8711546
>clearly
In what way is it clear? Just because they don't pass? Most hons have dyphoria.
>>
>>8712202
I have to agree, i'm a repressor in my early 30s and i'm self aware of my AGP/trans. A decade ago I had no clue I was such a thing, I identified as a guy who wanted to be feminine and thought it would of been cool to be a girl. If I was in my 30s in the 1980s, I'd have no fucking clue what I was experiencing.
>>
It's quite rare to find a trans person that has actually had dysphoria their whole life desu.
>>
>>8716027
Why didn't you just pull up Google on your iPhone?
>>
>>8716145
Then how does it develop, and is it possible to return to that non dysphoric state?
>>
>>8711506
Sure, why not. Denial is a hell of a drug, and ostracism a powerful demotivator.
>>
>>8711506

>known their gender from childhood

That part I don't believe at all. I believe 100% that they wanted to live as girls or wanted to be them since they were young, but that they actually knew they were girls from that young age I will never believe. The only exceptions being those who transitioned early for the time (early 20s or so).

>Also, to trans people, do you see yourself in the same category as them?

Depends on what you mean by category. I'm certainly not in the same age group and therefore we have a different array of opinions and cultural backgrounds. I definitely think we could have ended up being similar had we been born around the same time, meaning I could have turned out just like me or them just like me.

>What are your thoughts on hons?

They are quite unfortunate people, worse off than I am. I was born in 1995, and I dearly wish I had been born in 2005, 2015, or even 2000. I'm aware however that I could have been born far more easily in 1989. So I'm grateful that I was at least born in 1995 and not 1989. Yet they were born earlier than even that. I don't know how I could have coped in their position. I wish that the world had been far more empathetic to and accepting of transgender people for these past millennia. That would have prevented so much suffering.
>>
>>8720314
>I believe 100% that they wanted to live as girls or wanted to be them since they were young, but that they actually knew they were girls from that young age I will never believe.
What about the stories of them claiming they were girls at a young age, not thinking they were the same as other boys, and hating their male anatomy?
>>
>>8711970

That was something that I thought about doing. But my memory about it is kind of bad. I feel like I had the idea at 11 or earlier, because I think I had the idea when my mom showed me the pills. But maybe it was when I saw an episode of King of the Hill where Bobby accidentally ate some of Lou-Ann's(?) birth control. I would have to ask my mother if she took birth control pills between 2000-2006 and if she ever showed them to me to be sure. I'm pretty sure I thought it would be bad idea since birth control pills come with a calendar. How could my mother not notice them missing like that?

>>8720345

>the stories of them claiming they were girls at a young age

Elaborate on exactly the kind of stories you mean.

>not thinking they were the same as other boys

Easy to believe. I felt quite different from boys myself, it doesn't mean I knew what the feeling stemmed from though.

>hating their male anatomy

Harder to believe, but I think in a few cases I could see it being true. That is an individual thing.
>>
>>8720577
>Elaborate on exactly the kind of stories you mean.
Wanted to wear dresses, wanted to play with girls not boys and got on better with them, preferred girl toys, said "I'm a girl" when parents say otherwise.

>I felt quite different from boys myself
How did you feel different?

>Harder to believe, but I think in a few cases I could see it being true. That is an individual thing.
Why would it be true but only rarely?
>>
>tfw known since you were at least 14 but decided against transitioning and live with the regret every day

I fear I may one day decide to become a hon
>>
>>8720314
>They are quite unfortunate people, worse off than I am. I was born in 1995
I think they're unfortunate to some extent but not not totally. I managed to get SRS before you were even born. It depends on where you are but if you had bad dysphoria and wanted to transition badly enough you could do it, at least in the US and Canada. Early transitioning wasn't going to happen though unless you had a recognized intersex condition.
Really late transitioners have a different mindset for the most part and I don't think they are going to ever disappear. Even now you see repressors headed for late hondom.
That said, in the US at least it might have actually been easier to get help in the 70s than in the 80s and early 90s. There was a backlash with Janice Raymond's "Transsexual Empire" book in 1979, Paul McHugh shutting down the Johns Hopkins program in the same year, then Reagan/Bush anti-trans health care policies. The wider availability of the Internet since the early 90s has helped improve things a lot imho.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.