[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make profile on OKC >Get messages >Want to meet and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
>Make profile on OKC
>Get messages
>Want to meet and fuck
>Gets anxiety panic attacks

What do?
>>
>>8710982
t. mtf
>>
>>8710982
Just go for it
>>
>>8710982
fuck an uggo to work out the kinks in a low pressure environment (you dgaf about them they are ugly)

+ free sex for uggos

win-win
>>
>>8711831
t. uggo
>>
Get anxiety meds
>>
File: toru consider.jpg (231KB, 1062x782px) Image search: [Google]
toru consider.jpg
231KB, 1062x782px
>>8710982
shoot some heroin before hand to calm down
>>
just jack off instead and work on your career/education

you'll find someone to love if you just keep living on and doing what you think is right

you don't need to pretend you're feeling love or tenderness or excitement just to make it through the day
>>
>>8712322
>you'll find someone to love if you just keep living on and doing what you think is right
>you don't need to pretend you're feeling love or tenderness or excitement just to make it through the day
I am,mtf
>>
>>8712331
you'll have to be willing to accept love before you can experience it
>>
>>8712331
You can't take that advice if you don't conform to your life situation in the first place, and if you're looking for someone it means you don't, and there's nothing wrong with that. You need to consider though you're acting on impulse because you need affection badly, yet this isn't something to feel ashamed of, everyone does even people who are already married.
>What do?
You won't stop getting panic attacks until you stop and think why you're feeling so scared.
>>
How can I filter out people who are ok with trannies? I'm afraid of putting it on my profile because I live in a small city
>>
>>8712322
>you'll find someone to love if you just keep living on and doing what you think is right
this isnt true
>>
>>8711841
shhh, stop ruining my only chance

serious though, even buy a prostitute if you have to, just bust one low pressure nut and it will get easier
>>
>>8712322
Maybe if you're straight or bi.
>>
>>8715447
>>8715528
are you really, ACTUALLY doing what you think is right

are you protecting people like you? are you your own ally? do you do what it takes to protect and care for the kind of person who you want to protect and care for you

you need to be on your own side
>>
File: dumb fucking cunt.png (103KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
dumb fucking cunt.png
103KB, 480x280px
>>8716169
>are you protecting people like you?
Why should I do that? I don't know anyone as pathetic as me and even if I did, I need to deal with my own shit first.

>are you your own ally?
Pfft, what kind of psuedointellectual feel-good bullshit is this? What does this even mean?

>do you do what it takes to protect and care for the kind of person who you want to protect and care for you
How do I 'protect and care for' a type of person? You care for individuals, not general "kinds of" people. Like I said above, all you're doing is stringing together "motivational" or "inspirational" buzzwords into some meaningless drivel that braindead retards fall for.
>>
>>8710982
>Gets anxiety panic attacks
>What do?

Take Xanax, smoke weed, drink alcohol and/or meditate.

Duh
>>
>>8710982
Meet up with the ones you aren't that attracted to first.
You won't feel anxious if you're not attracted to them.
Then, when you see how easy it is and how there is no reason to be anxious, you can then go on a date with someone you actually like.

It is called desensitization therapy.
Leave your address so I can send you my bill.
>>
>>8716371
Wouldn't it be a lot healthier to teach OP how to deal with anxiety through introspection and self control instead of these weird methods?
>>
>>8716299
and this is why nobody will love you

you can't go on without some sort of feel good bullshit like drugs or social validation or sex, and so your entire life is just stringing yourself along to get enough of it. you'll never be able to do what is right even if it feels bad, because feeling bad is something you absolutely cannot handle, and everybody is going to see you for the weak, selfish, forgotten little child that you are and move on to a more complete person who can actually be trusted and respected instead.

nobody is ever going to save that child because they're already gone anon. now you have to become an adult, or you're going to just go straight to being old without ever finding love. you have to do it right.
>>
>>8717746

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u9eyImD3i4

Now fuck off.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.