[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Off to uni soon. How bad an idea is it to take a teddy bear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

Off to uni soon.
How bad an idea is it to take a teddy bear?

Also uni advice general
>>
>>8708578
Students are so obnoxious
Stay away
>>
>>8708597
You just want more of them to yourself
>>
>>8708604
They're all priveleged wannabee rich kids and sluts who think taking drugs and drinking makes them cool
>>
>>8708578
>How bad an idea is it to take a teddy bear?
if you're thinking of taking a teddy bear you might be like me and start crying and run off, so better just not go and save yourself the trouble
>>
>>8708619
Nah I just like science
>>8708626
It's less that I need it, and more that I'm in a take it or dump it situation
>>
>>8708578
It can be adorable or pathetic, depending on whether you're hot and self-confident, or average and awkward.

If you have a single room of course, who cares.
>>
>>8708578

I'm off to uni soon as well, is it easier to meet guys who would like a relationship or is it mainly a cock carousel?

I'm a virgin so wouldn't mind the chance to gain some 'experience' but I want a relationship above all else really
>>
>>8708578
If you've got your own room you may as well take it.

I was lucky in that my house was close enough to my uni so my room is still filled with all my stuffed toys. None of the guys I met worried about them and all the girls thought they were cute.
>>
>>8708904
Somewhere between hot and average. Def confident tho.

Is the fact that I'm a lesbian come into it at all?

>>8709044
I assume it would be sleeping around

>>8709367
What uni did you go to anon?
>>
>>8709518
Ah if you are a girl it doesn't even fuckin matter desu
>>
>>8708578
>How bad an idea is it to take a teddy bear?
A real one?
Or is this some lgbt slang thing that my autism doesn't get?
>>
>>8709518

>I assume it would be sleeping around

That's what I had feared, hopefully not but whatever
>>
>>8709538
Wait really? I thought it would be embarassing or weird either way.

Would it give me a sort of cutesy vibe? Bc I'm bordering on lipstick territory so a lot of people don't believe I'm gau
>>
>>8709593
>Wait really? I thought it would be embarassing or weird either way.
girls will shit talk you about it behind your back, guys will think it's cute and want to fuck you
>>
the one thing I wish I'd done in college was bang more professors. i only hooked up with one prof one time and that wasn't really enough for me.
>>
>>8709609
Well I wasn't planning on outright advertising it desu.

I just have to get rid of it if I don't take it and I'm quite attached
>>
>>8709650

just stick in a box and shove it under the bed, it doesn't need to be on a pedestal or anything
>>
>>8709770
Yeah that's fair
>>
>>8709770
This ffs, why do women always have to be so dramatic about everything
>>
>>8709795
>shoving a treasured teddy under the bed
>stuffed into some godforsaken bin
>ignoring his pleas and cries when he just wants to be held
We're not dramatic about everything, we just don't sacrifice our precious relationships for a .2
% stress reduction in whether Suzie Swizzleslurp will think better of us or not.
>>
>>8709864

well have it out then, what's the problem?

it's time to come clean, i collect model cars (it's autistic af btu whatever) and guess what, they live in several shoeboxes under my bed. it's safe, dark, dry and people just assume shoes live in there. there is zero problem for me with getting them out when appropriate, i don't see the issue here.

ffs you could even use this as an excuse to buy him some 'friends' while he stays in the box for a few hours a day at the most
>>
>>8709044
experience is a negative desu

unless you mean experience in dealing with people who are complete and utter garbage
>>
>>8709903
>'friends'
Oh, so you're the kind who just buys defenseless stuffed animals and pretends they're 'friends', huh? Disgusting. It shows just what kind of.....ah hell I can't do this, someone help me out here. I can't shitpost worth a damn. I need a damned senpai.

I was just teasing anon, it sounds perfectly reasonable.
>>
>>8709864
suzie swizzleslurp is going to make chad rub his cock all over your precious little friend if you don't get your own room

would you leave your child alone in the care of a strange room mate?

the main thing you're going to learn in college is that people will punish you for feeling love, love yourself, love someone else, love your dreams, love a stuffed animal, you won't get away with any of it, it's unforgivable in this society
>>
>>8709930
Aww, what's the matter? Did your conscience kick in at last? lol troll's remorse is a devastating curse anon.
>>
>>8709922

i'm a simple man, i see a nice guy, we have compatible interests and personalities, I want to bf him but he's only interested in the sexing? might as well, why cut the nose to spite the face

>>8709930

damn you got me to reveal my secret spergy shame as well, i have been duped
>>
>>8709942
>kick in at last?
...I...I only made the one post with 'Suzie Swizzlestick' and then the one you replied to. But...yah, I'm one of those. It really really really sucks.

>>8709963
Awww, I'm sorry. I don't think it's shameful, I think it's cute.
>>
>>8709963
the sex you have with one person permanently impacts the sex you have with every other person

you ever wonder why all sluts are dumb as bricks and all fucked up? it's not just their map of mirror neurons becoming unspecialized and useless, the epigenetics are literally evolving them backwards

purity is important, once something loses it's meaning to you, you'll never get it back, and even when you find it you won't deserve it anymore
>>
>>8710005
>epigenetics

There's where I stopped reading.
>>
>>8710009
it's okay, you can't help living in denial, that's just part of the influence of abrahamic religions on your developing mind

you can try to unwash it, but you probably won't

you'll refuse to reclaim your individuality no matter what
>>
>>8710000

>I think it's cute.

i am a 19 year old soon to be student who plays with model cars. it's only cute to you really, imagine if you came home with someone and they had toys all over the floor? that's a no, thanks

>>8710005

eh? i don't like the thought of sleeping around but what are you on about lad
>>
>>8710076
>eh? i don't like the thought of sleeping around but what are you on about lad
suppressed knowledge
>>
>>8710092

cryptic talk and 'epigenetics' don't make any sense to me sorry
>>
>>8710110
It's because there's literally no evidence for it
>>
>>8710021
>t. watch a few 5 minute youtube videos on neuroscience a few days ago
>>
>>8710092
>>8710110
>>8710128
but see, if I was simply wrong there wouldn't be this much backlash would there

think about why it makes you upset

what inside you is causing that
>>
>>8710132

I'm not upset, but a mixture of interested and confused

if you follow the reply chain from my first post >>8709044 you'll see i'm a virgin, not proud of it but it is what it is

feel free to explain whatever you are on about
>>
>>8708578
You're a girl. It's fine
>>
>>8710132
If I said "blacks are subhuman creatures who are a threat to actual humans", there would be backlash and a bunch of upset people

that doesn't make it correct
>>
>>8708619
This lol
>>
>>8710132
>it's an anon pretends to be a smooth operator episode

no, you got a backlash because what you said was plain incorrect. Most people shouldn't speak on scientific topics if they don't have relevant formal education tbqh.
>>
>>8710187
>If I said "blacks are subhuman creatures who are a threat to actual humans", there would be backlash and a bunch of upset people
would you say that's at about the same magnitude of offensiveness as what I'm saying

>>8710229
can you explain how it's incorrect
>>
File: 4353.png (2MB, 1376x1400px) Image search: [Google]
4353.png
2MB, 1376x1400px
>>8708578
Don't participate in any irl LGBT clubs/culture, they're too volatile and someone might take issue with you, which isn't worth risking your academics over.
>>
>>8710151
I hate female privilege.
>>
>>8711054
The best way to do this is attend the first few meetings but don't get seriously into the club's shit. Just figure out if there's any cool people there, get their contact info and get out. Meet them outside of the club, and you might actually make a LGBT friend or two.
>>
>>8709518
University of Newcastle, Australia

Why do you ask?
>>
>>8708578
You'll be fine, just keep 'em in the dorm unless you intend on taking dumb pictures with them. I'm takin' a few of mine with me too btw.
>>
>>8711110
Sounds like a good
>>8712405
Eh small world, figured their was a chance you went to mine
>>8712523
Glad I'm not the only one
>>
>>8708619
And then graduate and make more money than you.
>>
>>8713082
Aren't graduates the ones whining about working in fast food?
>>
>>8713088
Only ones with shit degrees lol
>>
>>8713078
Where do you go?
I mean I've actually heard of a few people from the hunter region on this board.
>>
I don't know what to do about university. I've got so much to think about. God, I wish I had transitioned earlier so this would be just the slightest bit simpler.
>>
>>8720254
What's on your mind?
>>
>>8708578
Just don't fuck it and you should be alright
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.