[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the facial features that make some mtfs easy to clock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

what are the facial features that make some mtfs easy to clock?
pic related, it me. im a cis girl yet i have that fucking jaw. so a strong jaw isnt necessarily a mtf thing. unless im a cursed cis hon
>>
>>8707375
A strong jaw isn't necessarily masculine. Female jaws are softer and are at a lower angle than a man's. A man's jaw tends to be sharper and also thicker. This leads to a thicker, broader chin as well. That's what makes a jaw masculine. The apparent toughness and strength of it.

Beyond that? It's also a mix of multiple masculine features while cis women usually only have one or none. They often have brow ridges, long midfaces (which in and of itself can't clock someone, but combined with other features will), and deep set eyes (as a result of the thicker orbital bone).

Combine that with the rest of the body (broad shoulders, large ribcage, thick waist, narrow hips, large hands and feet), and a tranny becomes clockable. You don't need all of these features to be read as male. Just a decent combination of them is enough.
>>
It's a combination like >>8707387 said, I not only have a large jaw but a brow bone, a male nose, a male hair line, male body. Before puberty I had only a big jaw and I looked like a girl, got mistaken for a girl all the time, because I had just one male feature
>>
>>8707375
Just go for jaw ffs and you will be fine
>>
File: most-beautiful-man-woman-567168.jpg (23KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
most-beautiful-man-woman-567168.jpg
23KB, 590x350px
>>8707375
It is a wide variety of features.
>Forehead
Square=man, ellipsoid=woman
>Eyebrows
The thicker they are, the manlier you look
>Eyelashes
You can figure this one on yourself
>Chin
Wide=man, not wide=woman
>Nose
There is a clear difference between make and female noses that I am not able to explain.
>>
>>8707537
why the heck would i get FFS if im a cis woman
>>
>>8707626
>There is a clear difference between make and female noses that I am not able to explain.
I think they're usually slightly bigger than their would-be female counterpart, so they become less perky and look a bit more angular with the added weight
>>
>>8707637
so you pass as one too hon
>>
>>8707387

Pic of the actress in the man in high castle with a wide jawline.

People obviously won't gender her male because despite her wide ugly jawline (people don't want to admit this for some reason that her jawline is unattractive)

The rest of her other facial features are fem, no strong browbones no strong nose. Also the eyes are feminine.

But still a strong jawline/big head for a woman is still considered a sign of unattractiveness because it looks pretty ugly and masculine on a woman but it's not a death sentence assuming they have other fem features to balance it.
>>
>>8707697
>tfw op
>tfw big forehead
>tfw big masculine nose
>tfw sorta wide chin too
>tfw big head in general
>tfw >>8707691 thinks im a manhon
>>
File: Joan_Chen.jpg (66KB, 850x810px) Image search: [Google]
Joan_Chen.jpg
66KB, 850x810px
>>8707697
An oval face is more desirable but there are even Asian beauties with wide, strong jaws. You need to have the features to balance it out.
>>
>>8707637
Sorry, didn't read through your entire post, just thought it was one of those do I pass threads
>>
>>8707375
You actually have a nice jaw profile. Most MtFs here actually have a warped perception of female beauty. They think that an attractive female has to have the most feminine of everything whereas the truth is that a hyper feminine face often don't stay attractive for long.

A strong jaw may not look as "cute" in your teens or twenties but from 30 onward you'll be glad you have it. A good bone structure will hold the soft tissue in place and fight sagging to maintain a youthful appearance sagging.

A prime example of this is Jennifer Aniston. She it considered one of the most beautiful female celebrities; yet she has the square jaw, large chin and wide heavy head that most MtFs here seem to dread.

What makes her attractive? Well for a start she's 48 and she barely looks a day over twenty, secondly each element of her face works with the rest.

As long as your face comes together proportionately and with similar shaping that's that matters most.
>>
>>8707876
youthful appearance* *FULLSTOP*
>>
>>8707793

Wide heads and strong jaws arent attractive and so isnt that girl. Asian features are pretty bad unless the head is v shaped and thin which is why these surgeries are so popular in Jaoan and Korea in order to obtain the beautiful slim face that every culture finds beautiful.
>>
>>8707892
Kek. "that girl" is Joan Chen, who has managed to have a film career from the 70s until today in both China and the US. winning a bunch of awards in Asia including one for most attractive actress in SIFF.
>>
>>8707892
Errrr, pick up a fashion magazine. Then notice how all the girls have strong facial features and decently sized heads.

The only place where people want "slim" faces is Korea and some parts of China. That said those peoples tend to have disproportionately large heads to begin with, so what they want is something more proportionate to their small bodies.
>>
>>8707962
ive noticed that. most models tend to have andro, strong and sharp facial features. wonder why that is
>>
>>8707420
same, I had long hair as a kid and got mistaken for a girl plently of times.
now the combination of a strong jaw and a bad chin pretty much ruin my chances, I have a decent body mostly because im underweight so i have a skinny waist, but shoulders are wide which hurts a lot too.
>>
>>8707973
The theory is that most designers are gay men, so they have scouting teams looking out for women who look the most like femme men.
>>
>>8707375
Anyone else find it weird that "clock" is a slang word in this community? Considering "clock" is usually used to mean punching someone in the face.
>>
File: 1501053467859.jpg (138KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501053467859.jpg
138KB, 722x1280px
Being ugly as fuck is a strong sign.
>>
>>8708015
but anon, ugly cis women exist
>>
>>8707375
>cis
Sure thing, hon.
>>
>>8708012
Clock comes from how cops tell you're speeding aiui
>>
>>8708015
who is that
>>
>>8708064
I SWEAR TO GOD
>>
>>8708107
Newfag detected. Caraposter.
>>
>>8708042
Around 100% of them.
>>
>>8707626
Long eyelashes isn't a feminine trait. Wearing mascara to make them look thicker is. Men have naturally longer/thicker eyelashes.
>>
>>8707711
I have these features as an AMAB non transitioner, but mine are probably more exaggerated than yours. I'm also significantly larger than most of the trannies here.

Some 4chan trannies are undermasculinized males so can pass as masc women. Yet they obsess over a standard of femininity some ciswomen don't meet. However its worth nothing that a significant amount of trannies are unpassable. The andro 4chan/reddit gen y/z types are outliers.
>>
>>8708015
is she on estrogen yet?
>>
File: 4353.png (2MB, 1376x1400px) Image search: [Google]
4353.png
2MB, 1376x1400px
>>8710843
That pic is from one and half months on progynova.
>>
>>8710859
hey cara, how many months have you been on hrt now? Also what are you taking?
>>
File: 34905.png (3MB, 2550x1434px) Image search: [Google]
34905.png
3MB, 2550x1434px
>>8711068
I was on 300mg of spiractin, 200mg of microgestin, and 8mg of progynova from the first week of June until the last week of July.

I've been off of estrogen for two weeks now because I've been waiting for my new order.
>>
>>8710859
you look surprisingly feminine
>>
>>8711081
>Off E for 2 weeks now

Jesus christ you fucking hon. You've almost already undone all your changes.
>>
File: not enough.png (1MB, 1028x1222px) Image search: [Google]
not enough.png
1MB, 1028x1222px
>>8711216
I know, I've been taking overdoses of AAs every day, it was just something that couldn't be controlled because I got the money for it right at the end of my dose.
>>
>>8707697
fucking hell if i was her i'd still go for ffs
>>
>>8711274
Then her skin starts sagging in 10 years or her face looks odd. Compared to an actual masc tranny she's doing alright. Like skull autist would point out her masc features probably dont look so masc next to an actual dude.
>>
>>8711223
You should be fine on AAs until you get your e tho.
>>
>>8711081
What's microgestin? I've never heard of it
>>
>>8711336
a progestin + oestradiol
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.