[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one want to be my transbian gf? The girl I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1490274748652.png (28KB, 130x152px) Image search: [Google]
1490274748652.png
28KB, 130x152px
Why does no one want to be my transbian gf?
The girl I'm trying to date just keeps ignoring me
I'm not that ugly, for a late transitioning twinkhon
In fact, I pass better than the girl I'm trying to date
It's dawning on me that all the feelings are one sided and she doesn't give a shit about me

Hold me, lads
>>
post your discord ill add you :D
>>
>>8704459
I can feel the clingy-ness from here!
Desperation is a turn-off.
>>
>my crush doesn't like me back
>therefore no one does
What you're dealing with is not fun, but try to remember that there could still be someone out there who would actually appreciate you as much as you appreciate them.
Leave yourself open to that.
>>
>>8704461
I don't have discord

>>8704470
I really don't hound her at all
I text her just once every few days and if she doesn't reply I leave her alone until she'll text me but by the time she gets to it, it's only a one or two word reply, then my reply will go unanswered and the cycle begins anew
Literally zero effort
She's one of those normies that's always on social media 24/7, so it kinda bothers me that she is willingly ignoring me

>>8704486
It's not just a crush
We've been talking on and off for a couple months
We went on a date recently and had lots of fun, ended up kissing a lot
And legit no one ever likes me back or reciprocates in any kind of meaningful way
She's the only girl that has ever expressed any interest in me, but she's unwilling to make any effort
I'm the one always making all the effort
I ubered 30 miles to go pick her up for our date
>>
>>8704574
>It's not just a crush
>She's the only girl that has ever expressed any interest in me, but she's unwilling to make any effort
Granting that it's more than just a crush, you're right to be frustrated.
This isn't the *only* girl to like you back, just the first. That's how you've got to think about this!
If you're unsatisfied, and you're quite justified in that, hold out for somebody with more to offer you.
You can't think that this is the only opportunity you'll ever have and that you can (and must) fix it by somehow making her more interested in you. That just means sinking even more effort into this arrangement that only might be rewarded somehow.
>>
File: 74807a6f.gif (54KB, 100x120px) Image search: [Google]
74807a6f.gif
54KB, 100x120px
>>8704607

Thanks, anon

>hold out for somebody
desu she was the one I was holding out for. I'm close to being 30 years old, and it's not like I have much to offer myself. I don't know how to drive. I don't have a career, and I live in my mother's basement. I think it's probably for the best that I cut my losses and give up now, at least until I have something of substance to offer in a relationship. But as it stands, I'm not worthy of being loved.
>>
>>8704645
What would happen if you learned how to drive and got a career and moved out of your mother's basement?
Or don't you have enough drive to do that?
>>
>>8704645
It's good that you want to work on yourself, and that you want to do and be more than you already are.
But you're making yourself unhappy by believing that you aren't worthy of love right now. And you're always around yourself so it's helpful to be as nice to yourself as possible.
It's also a good way of avoiding similar one-sided relationships in the future.
Because if you believe you aren't good enough, you'll also feel like you have to contribute more to relationships than you want to.
Your disappointment with how this girl doesn't appreciate all the sacrifices you've made for her, that's your innate sense of self worth shining through. Listen to it. It's okay to have. It'll help you take better care of yourself in the future.
>>
>>8704680
I probably don't have enough drive, though I've been trying to get my shit together
I've been really depressed to the point I stopped showing up for work and was let go this week
I was stuck for a few months unable to get a better job because my ID expired and I was waiting on my citizenship process finalizing
I'll be sworn in tomorrow
I have no one to teach me to drive or money for lessons
I would like to go to school and move out of my mom's but pretty much couldn't do anything because of my document situation

I mean it would be great if I had my life together and had something going for myself, even outside of the context of a relationship. I would just be happier in general
>>
>>8704710
You sound like a real catch, anon!
I can't imagine why she's ghosting you...
/s
>>
>>8704692
Thanks for the advice, anon

>>8704718
I mean, you're right. She has a really good, well paying job in manufacturing assembly, her own apartment, and an active social life with many friends, where as I have none of those things. While I don't blame her for ghosting me, she knew all those things about me from the jump. She knew what she was getting herself into. She still chose to go on a date with me and make out with me at the end of the night.
>>
>>8704751
One more thing I'd like to say: Not everyone you might date who is in a more successful, secure, or accomplished place is going to make you feel like a burden.
>>
>>8704751
>went on a date
>therefore we're married for time and all eternity

dude, you sound psychotic
>>
>>8704850
Yeah I'm creepy for being romantically interested in someone. I know it was just one date and she doesn't owe me anything. I was just saying that she knew I was a loser from the start, and she apparently didn't care about my loser status enough to still go on a date with me and kept talking to me afterwards, which is why I don't understand why she's being so cold with me. I have no experience when it comes to dating and relationships.
She must have changed her mind and I have to let it go. Got it.
>>
>>8704470
This is bullshit. So now l have to fake not being interested in the person l love by not talking/ignoring? What's even the fucking point then
>>
>>8704939
Right. It's all mind games
>>
>>8704459
If she doesn't want to date you then she doesn't want to date you. Jesus christ, move on before you turn into a creep.
>>
>>8704939
You don't love her, you have a crush that's not reciprocal. Move on.
>>
>>8705514
I am trying to move on
I told her we shouldn't talk anymore and that's that
It sucks but it seems she was never into me at all because she didn't even budge or say anything
>>
Sorry for being such a creep, /lgbt/
I realize it's too late for me to even try now, as being creepy is the only way I seem to come accross
Rest assured there will be no further attempts in my part to get close to anyone anymore
>>
>>8705710
I'm sorry these other anons have made you feel so discouraged! That isn't helpful.
The only problem with the attachment you feel is that it is for someone who does not share your feelings.
And you understand that! You wished there was something you could do to make this girl feel the way you do about her, but you recognize that she does not. And a part of you knows that you don't want to commit yourself to someone who isn't committed to you.
If she shared your affections, you wouldn't be doing anything wrong by feeling the attachment you feel.
Right now, you just need to consider that you can still meet someone that values your dedication to them. You just didn't meet the right person this time. That doesn't mean it will always go wrong, or that you should never try again.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.