[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /biromantic heterosexual/ ? I can fall in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: izaya-and-shizu-nyan.jpg (112KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
izaya-and-shizu-nyan.jpg
112KB, 720x711px
Who here /biromantic heterosexual/ ? I can fall in love with girls and I also want to fugg them. But I sometimes have crushes on guys and I want to play Catan with them, hold their hand, cuddle, kiss etc. but I don't want to actually sex them.

Am I just repressing or something? If I give in to my gay urges and have a non-sexual relationship with a guy, will I eventually develop sexual feelings for them?
>>
>romantic, non-sexual relationship with a guy

good luck getting one of those
>>
>>8702721
Repressed gay + autism.
>>
>>8702721
I've never fell in love with girls but I also get romantic crushes on guys, thinking about cuddles and kissing them gives me butterflies. I think if you gave into those feelings you wouldn't mind being sexual with a guy if you really loved him. But I'm currently trying to find a guy who's into cuddles... no luck yet
>>
>>8702758
It's called a low libido. Hi, that's me.
>>
File: shizaya.jpg (9KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
shizaya.jpg
9KB, 208x242px
>>8702800
I don't think I have a low libido, I lust after girls all the time. Actually running steroids at the moment, to get bigger (I'm a cis male), and it's making me constantly horny.

>>8702790
This, I guess I just need to find someone like you IRL. I actually got a message on Grindr from someone who says he likes cuddling, but I didn't reply because I thought I should keep repressing

also
>tfw no fujoshi gf who encourages me to make out with gay guys while she watches
do such creatures exist?
>>
>>8702790
I think cuddling and kissing is a lot more fun than sex. It's not that I dislike the sex, but I can cuddle my boyfriend for hours and he can sometimes get a bit tired of it, understandably, I guess...
>>
File: Caitlyn Jenner-LSA-002049.jpg (64KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
Caitlyn Jenner-LSA-002049.jpg
64KB, 401x600px
>>8703350
> hypersexual toward women
> longs for relationships with men
> taking steroids to look manly
Oh boy. Wonder how this one will turn out.
>>
>>8702721
This is a very cute thread
>>
>>8702721
Probably just prison gay. If you found a GF you wouldn't care about doing any of that shit with a guy
>>
File: 6f8cddc71cfad.jpg (24KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
6f8cddc71cfad.jpg
24KB, 500x448px
>>8702721
>will I eventually develop sexual feelings for them?
I think so if you met the right person: imagine meeting a nice looking guy, caring and cuddly. WHY wouldn't you mess around with him and get intimate?? Some gays aren't into anal anyway, if that's what you fear.
Give a try anon ;)

I actually prefer kisses/cuddles/spooning, but more lewd stuff is OK too: if you never tried, only repression makes you think it's not your thing or boring.
>>
>>8702721
Meta-attraction.
>>
File: 1484850444243.jpg (93KB, 486x744px) Image search: [Google]
1484850444243.jpg
93KB, 486x744px
>>8706104
>Meta-attraction
What does this mean? Being in love only with the idea of being in love? I guess that's possible but I don't think so, I can name specific guys that I wish I could cuddle with.
>>
>>8707256
It means being in love with how a relationship with a guy makes you feel. The love for them as a person is the same, but instead of a sexual attraction directly to their body, the attraction is primarily to the sensation of being their partner. Even if you do find them attractive. This is why all the lovey dovey things like holding hands and cuddling is involved.
>>
I'm a girl but I want to be a cute guy in a relationship with the other cute guy. Cuddling, kissing, watching movies, playing games together etc...
>>
>>8707322
A A P
A
P
>>
>>8707361
Whats that?
>>
>>8707369
AHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>8707369
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
>>
>>8707322
>>8707361
There is literally nothing wrong with AAP. My current crush is a cis girl who looks a bit like a guy (short hair, androgynous face) and dresses kinda like a guy (soft butch). I guess people on here would call her a transtrender or something.

You could even argue that I'm AAP and I'm a cis dude, hence the steroids, obsessive exercise, leather jackets etc.
>>
>>8707405
>There is literally nothing wrong with AAP.
Of course not! It should be encouraged and understood and treated as a normal and health part of some people's sex lives and identities.
>>
>>8702721
I'm biromantic heterosexual and I'm currently in a romantic relationship with another trans girl despite my preference for men. She's a total transbian, but with a low libido, so she doesn't mind too much that we don't do it. That and it's an open relationship, so she's free to have sex with other girls when the situation arises, which it has occasionally. Nominally it's the same for me and sleeping with guys, but I've got a very low libido too and I'm more invested in our relationship than in going off and getting fucked.

I'm very happy in my current relationship, and it's the most fulfilling one I've ever had, a sentiment that my wife shares. But it's a complicated one, too, since we also have kind of a mother/daughter thing going. Not in a kinky sense, but just that she's very young at heart while I'm kind of the opposite, and it often feels like I adopted her. Other friends and family have noticed that dynamic, and they generally get it. My mom recognizes that my wife is also about the closest I'll ever get to giving her a grandkid, and she cares a lot for her.
>>
>>8707750
So you're a mentally ill gay dude in a relationship with another mentally ill dude
>>
>>8702721
Ur just a massive cocktease.
>>
>>8707776
damn you rekt em
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.