[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else feel completely hopeless? I've tried dressing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1501956227222.png (66KB, 528x413px) Image search: [Google]
1501956227222.png
66KB, 528x413px
Does anybody else feel completely hopeless? I've tried dressing up and putting on makeup, but I end up just looking like a faggot.Why even try. I've just accepted that I'll never be a girl and I'll forever be stuck. I doubt HRT would help either. Would most likely just fuck up my body and then I'd have more things to regret about. To be honest, Im veering at the point of suicide.
>>
I feel exactly the same, OP. Suicide pact?
>>
if you're veering on suicide, go for hrt anyways

maybe you'll like it. If not, you'll just be back where you are now
>>
I've had makeup put on me twice by two different girls.
Both times I ended up looking like a disgusting freak, like way worse than I normally look. Both girls went way over the top and used me as like a mannequin to do a bunch of random stuff to my face.
Basically I thought I looked bad and repressed for a little. Don't fall into that trap. Just start hrt and worry about makeup when you pass without it.
>>
>>8702255
>pass without makeup
>>
>>8702263
>doesn't pass without makeup
>>
>>8702263
I meant like a boymode fail. I get gendered female at work all the time, that's how I knew it was time to start working on other things
>>
I was like this in my late teens. Realized I was a 6'4" fatso with masculine bone structure. Realized how ridiculous I looked when trying female clothing and makeup.

I just gave up on it, I didn't want to ruin my stupid life worse than it already was. I'm doing alright now. Fixing the fatso part, at least.
>>
>>8702236
Yes in fact I do. I'm a NEET with no friends and no cares. I hate myself I know I will never pass and I don't even try anymore. I'm just waiting until I get the balls to finally kill myself.
>>
>>8702236
Yes but I'm still gonna do it
I'll probably die from some angry fucker because at best I'm going to look like an ugly woman, but if I put it off I'll probably suicide

I'd rather die in glorious battle than suicide because if Christians are right I don't want to add suicide to my afterlife resume and if my Pagan gods are right then dying in glorious battle against some bigoted edgelord results in great things
>>
>>8702282
I'd still talk to a therapist if i were you, transitioning later in life can fuck you over. Also not transitioning at all can fuck you up. Tranny life is hard dude.

>>8702236
I feel you OP. Nobody gives me weird looks when I use the women's restroom or anything like that and I haven't been called male since I started presenting as female 7 months ago, but I still feel like people are just being polite because I'm in commiefornia.

but you gotta talk to a therapist or something about all this, do HRT while you're as young as you are right now. you'll pass better and the hrt will help you feel less gross, trust me.
>>
>>8702236
also
>>8702248
>>
File: twWcTh4.jpg (107KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
twWcTh4.jpg
107KB, 768x960px
>>8702236
You need to come to terms with the fact that you will never be a girl and accept that fact.
No, you will never be girl.
But you don't have to be a boy either.
You can be something in between and someone will love you, or at least let you pay their rent in exchange for some dicking.
Life sucks for everyone.
Try not to be such a whiner.
>>
File: henshinmirror.png (248KB, 341x524px) Image search: [Google]
henshinmirror.png
248KB, 341x524px
I do, but I'm not trans.
I just feel like an inherently unlovable person. It makes sense, considering the proof. I've been abandoned time and time again, and any time I attempt to make friends or anything results in failure. I've been alone my whole life and probably will be the rest of it.
>>
File: Fc9u4Qg.jpg (138KB, 698x691px) Image search: [Google]
Fc9u4Qg.jpg
138KB, 698x691px
>>8704696
"With acceptance comes peace."
-Hungarian proverb
>>
File: 1455413366121.jpg (109KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1455413366121.jpg
109KB, 960x544px
>>8704742
And I've accepted it.
>>
>>8702255
>Both girls went way over the top and used me as like a mannequin to do a bunch of random stuff to my face.
Why do cis girls do this??
>>
>>8702236
Same, i don't feel like "lol nigga if u gonna kys just do it" because it won't work, i don't want to deal with the humiliation and health problems, i'll keep faking life goals until i'm ~25, then i'll follow with the plan.

Y'know what's more fucked up? My body isn't so bad. I'm 5'7 and a total beta male. However my face is WAY beyond fucked, the manly loser face with mpb signs wich i hopelessly try to counter with meds, and i don't have access to FFS nor hopes to travel anywhere to do it because i'm poor and live in a third world shithole.

4chin is the only place i talk about this because i've actually accepted it, and i don't want people irl trying to help. Life is not for everyone and there's no shame in leaving, IF you're all out of options. But if you see some hope, it's ABSOLUTELY worth to chase it. Suicide is the LAST option. And it's not easy to do.
>>
>>8705906
Idk maybe they don't want you to look good, because it would invalidate them or smth
>>
>>8706252
thats why some girls don't accept trans people. the whole "men are better than women at everything, even at being a women" actually hurts some girls and radfems.
>>
>>8704339
I can't be something in between, i'm disgusting and no ammount of effort will change my horrendous features
>>
>>8706252
Should've gone to the chill gay dude.
>>
>>8706055
>>8702236
all yu retards, start taking hrt but keep staying in the closet.
>>
>>8708559
This will end up in the same road. It may lead to an even earlier suicide and if i have the choice, i don't want people to remember me as a "closeted degenerate tranvestite that killed himself", like they do where i live. This way my family will "suffer less", i'll be the depressed teenager "who had all these dreams but depression"

No way to stay in the closet. I go out a lot and there's no way to hide boobs or mannerisms in the long term. I'll just spit it out someday after an emotional breakdown or sudden health problems due to the hormones.
>>
>>8702236
Get a FFS and stop being such a whiner.

>Im veering at the point of suicide.
If you'll do it just try hrt before, you don't have anything to lose. Do you rather live the next years in despair and sadness?
>no, i'll kms
Then try it. Damn.
>>
>>8711344
>>8706394
>>8702248
>>8704280
just talk to your therapist OP. or DM me on discord https://discord.gg/3v8GF32
just ask @jav and I'm the one with the pink Cleffa profile pic.
>>
totally, op
i don't know how it got this far but it did lol
even if i do pass, what's the point?
i already lie to myself about being a girl anyway 24/7 so why would passing to other people make me feel any more of a real girl
srs is barbaric and a waste of time
ffs is fucked up if the result isn't perfect
being a tranny is a shitty joke and i'm starting to find it less funny every day
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.