[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's looking like that transgender military ban isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 20

File: 1494465597183.jpg (699KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1494465597183.jpg
699KB, 850x1202px
So it's looking like that transgender military ban isn't actually going to happen. People have already forgotten about it and moved on to Trump's next big pile of bullshit (North Korea). In fact it just came out today that it was intended as a distraction for some FBI raid, which completely failed at that purpose because they just waited a while before breaking the news.

Did it affect any of you folks? Have you heard anyone still talking about it, or did they already shut up? Does anyone actually care about it?
>>
>>8702077
When will gay marriage be over
>>
>>8702100
That's not going anywhere either.
>>
I still can't see why anyone would willingly join the military.
>>
>>8702288
Thanks a lot Trump
>>
>>8702292
that's what selective services are for
>>
>>8702077
>you will never have hips like those
Why live
>>
Nobody cared. /pol/ only cared as a means to shitpost alot.

This "issue" is so irrelevant it only distracts people who have issues themselves.
>>
>>8702292
welfare
>>
>>8702077
Polls said 68% of the country was against the ban so he was losing political capital and shut up.

His sons are about to be indicted so he's got worse to bother about
>>
Why should trannies have so much privilege over every other illness and disability? Literally everything even minor will get you banned, but somehow trannydom won't? What's with this privilege?
>>
>>8702374
draw a girl, call it a boi
>>
>>8703197
>>8702374
HRT does give you hips like those though.
>>
>>8703268
I totally agree hon
it also changes your height and makes your voice higher!
>>
>can't join the military with dental problem
>But you can with a mental ilness, an open wound, dilatation's extensives times and an expensive hormon treatment fucking with your brain.
>>
File: kekistani.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
kekistani.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
>>8703277
Should have brushed your teeth more and eaten less doritos and mt. dew, champ.
How does it feel being below a degenerate tranny?
>>
File: Women-In-Military.jpg (72KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Women-In-Military.jpg
72KB, 600x400px
>>8702820
Not *every* other.
>>
>>8702785
>polls
>reflecting anything in reality
>>
>>8703314
My teeths are ok tho, it's just that a bad teeth is little compared to more than 40% chance to try and kill yourself.
>>
File: 1486691703011.png (228KB, 317x451px) Image search: [Google]
1486691703011.png
228KB, 317x451px
>>8703344
Keep telling yourself that fattie who can't join the army.
>>
>>8703314
Not gonna lie, that chubby dude is kinda cute.
>>
>>8703351
I'm not american.
>>
File: thicc.jpg (48KB, 412x573px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
48KB, 412x573px
>>8703354
>chubby
>Those sausage fingers

That nigga is extra T H I C C
Probably needs a daily dose of insulin to wake up.
>>
>>8702785
Jesus Christ, do you get your news from hillarybeattrump.org?
>>
>>8703274
>only ever grew to 5'2"
>tfw no broad shoulders

mr. skeltal did me good, I tell you hwat
>>
>>8703321
Being female isn't an illness or disability.
>>
>>8703870
Trans girls arent female
>>
>>8703364
Probably has bigger boobs than most of the hons on this board.
>>
>>8704848
And won't even need SRS to get rid of his dick, the fat already does it.

Probably had to sit when peeing for the past 15 years.
>>
>>8702292

>In fact it just came out today that it

What is "it" the ban or the news on North Korea?

>was intended as a distraction for some FBI raid, which completely failed at that purpose because they just waited a while before breaking the news.

Waited to release the raid news or the "it" news?

>>8702292

1 Fighter pilot (once-in-a-lifetime experience found nowhere else on earth)
2 Pilot in general for gaining experience if they want to later work at an airline
3 Mechanic experience
4 To brag about being spec ops (most won't make it)
5 Family tradition
6 Paying off student loan debt (as an example, doctors are eligible for up to $120,000 to pay their student loans, officers in general are eligible for $65,000, I think, which is pretty nice if you got a useless BA in English or something)
7 Experience with nuclear reactors (though I don't think they do much, actually)

And all of it with free training (except for the professional: lawyer, nurse, doctor, chaplain stuff). I think that if it exists as a job outside in the civilian world, it probably exists as a job in the military.
>>
>>8703268

Only if you started early enough and you have the genes for wide-hips. You're fucked if you either started late or all the women in your family are shaped like fucking boxes and/or upside-down pyramids.
>>
>>8702077
>Trump's next big pile of bullshit (North Korea)
what? Korea is the agressor.
They've been sanctioned to hell over the past two administrations and before that Clinton gave them nuclear material and hoped they would give up their bomb aspirations and only go after reactor technology.
Nothing substantial has been done in 30 years and now they have the ability to at the very least nuke South Korea, Japan and Guam (all have which been threatened credibly) by plane and attack other neighbouring states should they choose as well as potentially attack Hawaii with chemical weapons.
>>
>>8705833
Why would North Korea choose a preemptive attack if they care at all about the survival of their state? Surely they're not oblivious to what they'd be up against.
>>
>>8705833
>>8705860

I'm concerned about what NK wants though. If it were to attack, they would have done so. They want to force the US to give them something, what though? Is it a peace treaty to officially end the Korean War?
>>
>>8702077
>People have already forgotten about it and moved on to Trump's next big pile of bullshit (North Korea).

Whoa, WHOA, that's actually incredibly bad! The north korea fiasco actually sounds incredibly dangerous, it would be far less disturbing for Trump and the republicans to keep raging at us! If his attention would be solidly pulled away from the norks and towards us, that would only boost the safety of the world.

So, proper action should be clear to everyone, we must be as effectively contentious and tall-standing as possible, particularly in a manner squarely directed at team Trump!
>>
>>8702077

">In fact it just came out today that it

What is 'it' the ban or the news on North Korea?

>was intended as a distraction for some FBI raid, which completely failed at that purpose because they just waited a while before breaking the news.

Waited to release the raid news or the 'it' news?" from >>8705671 was directed at you, OP.
>>
>>8703277
>open wound
I can't believe this has seriously become transphobes' new talking point.
>>
>>8706363
To put it more clearly, the day the FBI raid on Manafort's house happened, he made those tweets about the transgender ban. He probably thought the news about the raid was going to come out that day, so he brought up an unrelated, contentious issue in an attempt to distract from the raid news. On top of that, he tweeted out some bullshit about the FBI director being on Clinton's payroll in an attempt to discredit the FBI. But the raid news did not come out until just yesterday, I would guess because whoever provided the information smartly waited for a time when it would have a bigger impact. So Trump's play was a failure.

Trump's tactics are transparent it's pathetic. He keeps trying to downplay and distract from the Russia investigation (and I see his supporters doing the same thing, insisting "nothing has been found" [false]) but it's not going away. You know why? Because they have found something and they're digging deeper.
>>
>>8706503

Thank you for the clarification. I understand the situation better now. What has been found in the Mueller investigation? All I've heard is speculation that something must have been found to justify the raid.
>>
>>8702100
>not wanting gays to be less degenerate.
what is honestly wrong with /pol/?
>>
File: 1485201922938.jpg (64KB, 1199x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485201922938.jpg
64KB, 1199x1200px
>>8706503
you're a fucking idiot, not that trump supporters aren't just as stupid. the investigation is controlled opposition, knowing that the left is full of faggots like you who will wait and do nothing, satisfied that the investigation will get trump impeached when in reality its never going to do shit and you're going to have to take 8 years of being grabbed by the pussy just like me and everyone else. made only more likely by your collective overconfidence in being right about this investigation you have no actual part in.
>>
>>8705895
>>8705833
North Korea's regime wants to survive. It's a relic from the Cold War. The fact that it's survived this long is something of a tiny miracle in itself. North Korea sees nukes as a way to ensure its survival in a world that has long superseded it.
>>
>>8706885
>8 years
Pence and a few other Republicans are planning to replace Trump in 2020 if he's not out of office by then. He has absolutely no chance of lasting the full 8 years.
>>
>>8707135
Weren't you saying there was no chance he'd get into office at all?

Somehow, this reality loves to throw "no chances" in our fucking faces like curve balls.
>>
>>8707149
>Weren't you saying there was no chance he'd get into office at all?
No? Retard.
>>
>>8702077
>isn't actually going to happen
That should have been obvious the moment DoD decided to ignore it and Congress chose not to side with the President.
People seem to forget that the US does not have an all-powerful President and that balance of power is actually a thing.
It could change if the White House submits an actual order through the appropriate chain of command to the Pentagon with an implementation plan but given how they've handled health care, tax reform and the border wall, I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
>>
>>8707631
It's funny how he basically refuses to answer any questions about it and just says "Go ask someone else." I really am seeing the difference between a president who tries to accomplish things and a president who doesn't.
>>
>>8708038
this is why i see trump as a good thing. if you outlive the poison, you stop eating the berries.
>>
>>8708068
Well it all depends on how many disasters we end up with like say a war with North Korea. Assuming we survive, the poison might wreck us.
>>
Hm.
>>
>>8708073
As much as I hate Trump, I'm feeling fairly confident that if North Korea had any intention of doing anything, they would just do it instead of saying they're going to do it. Not to mention that they don't have any operational ICBMs capable of reaching the US. Yes, I'm worried for the people in South Korea and the US territories within missile range (as well as any US prisoners, but I think they were fucked the moment they were captured), but the US itself does not seem to be in any immediate danger.
>>
>>8702077
God that doujin, and those dubs.

Trans ban is happening because it's their vehicle for Marxist subversion.
>>
>>8712230
>muh (((Marxist))) subversion
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8712230
"Marxist" is the new boogeyman from /pol/ because they realized they couldn't blame everything on Clinton anymore.
>>
>>8703321
>those jawlines
damn, i need to get lean
>>
>>8703410
>5'1 with broad shoulders
i want to die really badly
>>
>>8712639
There is literally nothing wrong with being a girl with broad shoulders.
>>
>>8702292
welfare
80% of the army is cushy non-combat logistics/support jobs.
>>
>>8712770
I've considered doing it because getting any other job is impossible while the military pretty much accepts anyone and I don't really have anything better to do with my life, but I am probably too fat. No wonder some countries have compulsory service.
>>
Mmhm.
>>
I have a lot of gay friends who bash Trump for his lack of political know how, though they also thought laws can be passed with Tweets in the form of Bills
>>
>>8704717

What the fuck did you just fucking say about men, you little TERF? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Gender Studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous Slutwalks during Pride Week, and I have over 300 transgender ex girlfriends. I am trained in pole dancing and I’m the top sex worker in the entire sex positive community. You are nothing to me but just another white feminist. I will wipe you the fuck out with winged eyeliner the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying penis-exclusionary shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of transgender lesbians who work in IT across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, you literal murderer. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking problematic, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can call you out in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tumblr blog. Not only am I extensively trained in intersectionality, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the MOGAI community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little vagina fetishist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “biology” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn transphobe. I will shit queer, nonbinary magic all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, cis scum.
>>
>>8702292
For college and stuff
>>
>>8702292
Good paying job for dumb people.
Also as a tranny you can use welfare to found your transition.
>>
File: 725787857878.jpg (64KB, 736x682px) Image search: [Google]
725787857878.jpg
64KB, 736x682px
Another day another fake news thread. Take your conspiracy theories to /pol/ bye.
>>
>>8713871
What the fuck are you on about, idiot?
>>
>>8702292
You don't get a choice. All biological males have to sign onto the selective service at age 18 by law and it's required for certain university benefits.

The draft is not abandoned, it is inactive. Remember that.
>>
>>8715946
I don't remember signing up for this. Maybe it's true in your country, but it's not true in America.
>>
>>8703330
>>8703393
I smell alt righty insecurities

You clearly never lived through Clinton, this deal with Mueller is like Ken Starr on fucking meth.

Started with a land deal in Arkansas that turned out to be nothing, ended u with a CUM STAIN ON A DRESS that led to imeachment

You think that Mueller wont find a single thing anywhere lol

Its a big fucking circus designed to make a bunch of attorneys a fuckload of cash by burning Trump at the stake.
>>
>>8715996
https://www.sss.gov/

Enjoy breaking the law.
>>
>>8715996
You need to go to a ost office some time, they have a ton of signs in there saying you need to register for the draft, the draft always has a chance of coming back, it isnt gone, just inactive like

>>8715946

said
>>
>>8713239
Its an amazing foot in the door for those without many jobs available. Stay in for 20 years and you can retire with a big ole pension. Even if you stay in for the minimum, it looks hella good to any sort of education you want to get. plenty get their degrees in the military or just do it for free after they get out
>>
>>8716013
They're so overconfident because in their minds, if it doesn't happen in like a week, "there's nothing to find." They don't seem to realize how long these investigations take. Only difference is now they can scream "fake news" any time something is found.

I dunno, it is so weird to me that so many people only got into politics with Trump (including Trump himself). Is it just because he's a celebrity? That's why I figured he'd win when I saw he was running. Not because of any qualifications, but because people like to vote for celebrities. Same thing happened with Arnold.
>>
>>8702292
actually fuck the tranny ban, make it only trannies.
maybe it'll set you fuck ups straight
>>
>>8702077
If you join the military, you deserve w/e you get.
>>
>>8702100
pence will take over after trump eventually and he'll target it hard.
>>
>>8716097
EXACTLY

Ken Starr took 3 years just to find out Clinton had received a blowjob from an intern with daddy issues that literally told everyone she could about it, THREE YEARS just to find out about the affair, and almost another year to find the dress. This shit takes time
>>
File: iosef stalin.gif (3MB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
iosef stalin.gif
3MB, 291x300px
>>8716199
so, in other words, we might someday hear about Trump's *shocking* blowjob story at some seedy club in sankt fucking peterburg?
>>
>>8716253
I guarantee you there's a video of Russian hookers peeing on a bed.
>>
This is DELICIOUS!
>>
>>8717032
Yes.
>>
>>8702077

>In fact it just came out today that it was intended as a distraction for some FBI raid

Source? That would be interesting if Trump really only said that as a distraction.
>>
>>8703277
See anyone should be able to fight but logistically that's retarded.
>>
>>8717658
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-called-for-acting-fbi-directors-firing-hours-after-fbi-agents-raided-paul-manaforts-home-7c702db9ab82/
Here's an article about it. (Yes, the transgender thing is mentioned in here.)
>>
>>8718305
How so?
>>
I want the troll to do my thread too.
>>
Lazy.
>>
>>8718305
Seriously, how so?
>>
>>8722282
Inquiring minds wish to know.
>>
Nobody wants to talk about anything on this sub.
>>
>>8702077
>Did it affect any of you folks?
No, we're still starving here in north korea. I hope your transitioning goes well though, sounds like you're going through hell there in u s of a.
>>
>>8723284
>North Korea
>internet
>>
>>8723288
I live on the border with china, it's easier to access the internet here. Just make sure you don't get caught.
>>
Sam Shepard moved on?
>>
>>8706503
>Anon's Russian Axiom
Whenever any wild-eyed, eminently disreputable lunatic staggers in and starts ranting about how Russians are influencing American politics:

They're right.
>>
>>8725811
>wild-eyed, eminently disreputable lunatic
How can you seriously believe this?

All the Russia information has come from reputable sources. Denying that is just willful ignorance.
>>
It was a bit stressful for a while seeing as how I've wanted to serve for a while, but otherwise no biggy.
>>
>>8725825
not that anon

>All the Russia information

thats not true, lots of it is true but some of it is false (eg piss fetish)
>>
>>8726165
The dossier is simply unsubstantiated for now. Doesn't mean it's false, but some things aren't proven, true enough. However, certain things in the dossier have been confirmed as true.

Aside from that, there's constantly new dirt being uncovered about the Trump campaign's ties to Russia. Check out this new one from just today:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/paul-manafort-sought-dollar850-million-deal-with-putin-ally-and-alleged-gangster
>>
>>8703277
>open wound
>expensive hormon treatment

loll
>>
Rightists tried to sabotage the French election same way they did with the US election and it failed so hard you never see them talk about it. That's the thing they do. Just sweep all their failures under the rug and hope people forget about them.
>>
Fucking Nazis.
>>
>>8728683
This.
>>
>>8702077

Mattis is looking into it. It takes the military forever to make doctrine changes. It was never going to happen overnight.

They'll do something like making it so anyone that is considered permenantly non-deployable is barred from initial enlistment, re-enlistment, or promotion.
>>
>>8703277
>muh open wound
>>
>>8715946
>forced conscription in the land of the free
Ironic huh?
>>
>>8730967
"Looking into it" is a nice way of saying "It will never happen."
>>
>>8731297

Looking into it is my phrase. Mattis said he would be making serious changes.
>>
>>8702077
>nuclear Korea
>bullshit

I wish I could live solely on the internet too
>>
>>8731444
Are you retarded or what? Despite all his bluster Kim Jong Un just backed off again and said "Actually nevermind I'm not going to attack Guam."

Bet you 100 rupees it's because his missiles don't actually work.
>>
>>8731567
I think it's more because he knows he has no chance at winning- he doesn't actually want a war. He wants to be in front of everybody's minds, and he wants to be sitting at the table with all the other world leaders. He wants respect, and he knows that one of the biggest ways to get respect is to be feared.
>>
>>8731602
He wants nuclear weapons not because he wants to nuke the US, but because a nuclear deterrent is the only way to ensure your regime's survival
>>
>>8731602
Go figure that America has the one president aggressive enough to start a war with him regardless.
>>
>>8731119
It only technically exists. You can't actually have conscription in modern military because conscripts will just kill their officers.
>>
>>8703314
i won't live in a world where this isn't just Rich Evans being ironic.
>>
>>8731823
Wait, what? What are you saying? That if they tried to force people to serve in this day and age, they would actually commit murder? Why?
>>
>>8732007
It is retarded, naive reasoning.
There are many armies with conscription in the current year and nobody is murdering their officers.
>>
>>8732007
Because it happened a lot during vietnam and the attitude that caused it back then is even worse now.
>>
>>8731612
And how do we know the madman won't fire on his own people or neighboring countries or the US if his regime is toppled in the future, blaming the West for his own incompetence like failed dictators oft do?

This is the problem with playing guessing games with a world dictator. You don't know. You don't know how rational or how irrational the regime is beyond media appearances. And one fuckup, one wrong assumptions means the death of 10+ million easily.
>>
>>8732054
North Korea is controlled by the West.
He is literally a puppet.
Recent events are meant as a distraction from politics as usual.
Do you really think he wouldn't be crushed instantly if he was a real threat?
>>
>>8732027
The President and Congress would both have to agree to implement conscription, which means citizens can protest and vote to put political pressure to not go forward with it.
>>8732102
Are you a moron who can't find North Korea on a map? You really have no idea that it shares a border with China and Russia, do you? Or that North Korea was backed by both of those countries far more than anything in the west.
Neither China nor Korea are going to let the West take control of North Korea and leave their border more vulnerable. That's why it's a fucking minefield no one wants to touch.
>>
>>8732102
Controlled by the West? LOL more like China.
>>
>>8732102
>North Korea is controlled by the West
North Korea is one of the least Western-influenced places on Earth... it's not called the hermit kingom for nothing.
>>
>>8732809
China is west of North Korea tbf.
>>
>>8732807
>>8732809
>>8732815
It's obviously a conspiracy theory.
>>
https://amp.businessinsider.com/russia-papadopoulos-emails-trump-campaign-2017-8

More Trump-Russia stuff. Wonder if Trump's gonna bring up transgenders as a distraction again.
>>
>>8732809
protip: China has been controlled by the West since the Boxer Rebellion.
Mao was Manchurian
>>
shit thread. just got off the phone with a lawyer by way of aclu. if anyone is active duty write the aclu, i did and got a lawyer to call and check my vitals. i dont think im a good candidate but you might be.
>>
>>8736893
Vitals?
>>
>>8736985
basic information, story, why i am a candidate for this suit, etc. for the strongest case. i dont think anything will come of it, mil ban would be too slow.
>>
>>8736886
Then why did China intervene in the Korean War?
>>
>>8702077

>Did it affect any of you folks?

When I read about it, it deflated my mood a bit because I was really looking into the possibility of becoming an officer in the Air Force. And my mood had already decreased from the announcement that the transgender accessions policy would be delayed by 6 months. After reading about the delay, I figured that they would try something like the ban, so I was saddened. Then I found out Trump did it on his own and blindsided everyone in the DOD with it. So that gave me back a tiny bit of faith.

Then I remembered I still have to do ROTC and college so by the point I graduate, that douchebag Trump will be out of office. So no worries. I originally got an officer position offer from the Navy as I was graduating high school back in 2013, but I didn't take it because the military wasn't allowing transgender members at the time. If they had been, I would have taken it so quickly because I would have been able to get away from my transphobic parents and get a unique career at the same time.

I remember reading about two graduates from the military's service academies being denied commission earlier this year because there was still no accessions policy in sight. It's odd that I could have been one of those poor people. If I had had my shit together and anticipated that the Navy would have accepted trans people by the time I graduated, I would have ended up like those two and lost the gamble. We were in the same year, after all.

It sucks because if I had transitioned early with my parents' and school's support, I would be able to sign up as a cis female and NOBODY would fucking know. "Tranny ban? Oh, what's that?" Instead, I'm a twinkhon and have to depend on people humoring/pitying me.
>>
Transgender people had long been in the military and nobody raised an issue even after manning. Not nessecarily in combat roles but in support roles plenty.

How could it be justified to kick them all out of the military because the president said so when the military had been recruiting them for awhile and never saw an issue with it? Especially when alternatives like "Don't let people with regular mental illness issues into combat units. Don't let the medication dependant into combat units"

It came off as Trump making a fuss where no fuss had to be made.
>>
>>8739466

The US military, as an organization, has never knowingly recruited trans people. Being transgender in the past was grounds for disqualification from joining even under a draft, joining and then coming out or being found out as trans would get you discharged. It was like 2015 or something when they changed it so that only top Pentagon officials could discharge a member of the military over being trans, making it so that it was nearly impossible to be discharged for being trans. Then they announced being transgender is not grounds for being discharged at all. Trans people who are in right now are safe. However, they still had yet to put together a policy for recruiting transgender people. It was supposed to be the 1st of July, 2017 that they would announce the new recruitment policy. However, they delayed it 6 months because Pentagon officials said they didn't feel the people in the services were ready for it and the new date for the policy is the 1st of January, 2018.

Trump's ban started when the Republicans were trying to pass an amendment to a bill that would prevent the military or VA from paying for surgeries for transgender people. However, it was voted down and not added. That's when they went running to Trump to see what he could do. That's how he came up with the ban. The Republicans who went to him weren't expecting him to go that far, some were against reinstating the ban, while the witch responsible for the amendment was pleasantly surprised to get more than she asked for. Icky Hartzler was her name, I believe. The Republicans who are against only paying for transgender surgeries but not their service in the military are trying to paint themselves as moderates.
>>
File: 1491864356822.jpg (673KB, 2988x2134px) Image search: [Google]
1491864356822.jpg
673KB, 2988x2134px
>>8739477
>The US military, as an organization, has never knowingly recruited trans people
The US military, as an organization has never done anything as an organization. It's the most chaotic, corrupt, incompetent, group of officers composing the greatest military force in the world. Recruiters constantly bring in mentally retarded kids, pregnant women and convicted criminals to pad the numbers. They are not going to say no because you say you are a women.

>>8739477
>Being transgender in the past was grounds for disqualification from joining even under a draft, joining and then coming out or being found out as trans would get you discharged.
Unless you actually are worth keeping.
All branches of the military had sexual degenerates working engineering/science jobs since the 40's and no one gave a shit because they got the job done.
The navys nuke school just had a major male on male rape cover up scandal.
The marines are quite literally the gayest branch of the entire military.

Everyone in the military works hard, nobody has time to care what gender you are unless you make it a problem for everyone else.
>>
>>8739494

>Recruiters constantly bring in mentally retarded kids, pregnant women and convicted criminals to pad the numbers. They are not going to say no because you say you are a women.

That's what I meant when I said "as an organization." The book said no trannies allowed. If recruiters want to break the rules, that's something they've chosen to do. And the minimum score on the ASVAB does allow the mentally retarded so I don't see how that can be blamed on the recruiter.

>Unless you actually are worth keeping.
All branches of the military had sexual degenerates working engineering/science jobs since the 40's and no one gave a shit because they got the job done.
The navys nuke school just had a major male on male rape cover up scandal.
The marines are quite literally the gayest branch of the entire military.

>Everyone in the military works hard, nobody has time to care what gender you are unless you make it a problem for everyone else.

That varies from person to person. You should know even now that there are troglodytes who don't want gays in the military regardless of their competence.
>>
>>8739517
>People exist in the world who don't like me for who I am
To bad. So sad. You have to deal with them anyway. Making it illegal to not like gays will not suddenly make everyone like gays.
>>
>>8739529

You don't get it. I'm not talking about people who simply don't like LGBT as their personal opinion. I'm talking about people who want to take legal steps against LGBT. That's over the line. Making being LGBT grounds for discharge and prohibiting gay marriage is what they want. Neither of those personally affects them.
>>
File: 1357689379[1].jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1357689379[1].jpg
104KB, 640x480px
>>8739534
>I'm talking about people who want to take legal steps against LGBT.
If you remove the T, these people have never succeed because practicality trumps (lol) ideology.

Blacks are not segregated in the military because it creates a logical problem for replenishment after casualties.

People don't want women in combat roles because it creates a supply problem, instead of one supply package for every soldier, now you have to have two, and keep a running count of male/females in every squad. When you are talking about 1,500,000 people thats a problem.

And now they want to make that problem worse by adding a third gender, that may or may not need different things from both packages + specialized medications not required by the first two.

It's a logistical nightmare when you also factor in that the NCO's running logistics are a bunch of morons who wanted office jobs but could not get the ASVAB scores.
>>
>>8739544
Oh, fuck off. You don't have a job in the military so there's no point in you getting so personally invested in this.
>>
>>8737134

So the ACLU is just going to bring the suit on behalf of one person instead of a class-action?
>>
Mister... Doctor. Mister Doctor. It's Strange. Maybe. Who am I to judge?
>>
File: merylwouldyouhitit2016-500x645.jpg (49KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
merylwouldyouhitit2016-500x645.jpg
49KB, 500x645px
>>8702077
>Trump said some shit that turned out not to be true

ALERT THE PRESSES!
>>
>>8746981
I find it so weird that people put on this disgusting orange makeup when they do impersonations of Trump... and it makes them look exactly like him.

Seriously, what went wrong with that man? Why is he such a weird color? I have NEVER seen another human being that is the color of Trump.
>>
File: golden-bathroom.jpg (114KB, 755x580px) Image search: [Google]
golden-bathroom.jpg
114KB, 755x580px
>>8746994
It is called fake tanner and lot's of people use it but most people have the sense not to put it on their face.
I think his problem is that he has so much gold in his bathrooms that when he looks in the mirror he doesn't see the orange color, he just thinks it is the gold reflecting.
>>
>>8702077
war is for men

not mentally ill people who needs to dialate their wound everyday to stop it healing up

we will pander to your illness and call you her even if you dont pass for shit........but when it comes to national security sorry the fantasy ends there
>>
>>8743914
no. they referred me to a third party firm who asked all these questions. i dont know if it will be class action, they are waiting for a policy as opposed to this last recent suit by 5 people against a tweet. its prettt early. my contract may end before there is resolution or implementation.
>>
>>8747036
i wish you appreciated how embarassing these sorts of posts are but you have never served so its just pitiable.
>>
>>8747036
>doesn't even know how to spell dilate
>thinks he speaks for anyone
Disgusting.
>>
Yeesh.
>>
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/world/asia/pakistan-transgender-bill.html

My face when things are better in fucking Pakistan.
>>
Huh.
>>
Huh.
>>
Huh.
>>
>>8752166
>>8753580
>>8753612
Huh?
>>
The eclipse is more likely to stop trans people from joining the military than Trump is.
>>
Is it bad that I'm trying to use this as a reason to get out of the military early? I'm sick of it
>>
Press conference was pretty good, Trump seemed to back off completely on the anti-transgender statements. Possibly because he knows that he's going to need as much help as he can get.
>>
>>8716106
>all the trannies just fuck each other

great plan.
>>
>>8758017
>fug
Fixed.
>>
>>8758011
Did he back off or just stop talking about it?

I'm half convinced this was to try and call attention away from something. A few tweets have caused outrage since then, and it's not like he has any actual cause to follow through.
>>
>>8752166
>>8753580
>>8753612
>>8755419

Huh?
>>
>>8758379
Oh, he's always trying to call attention from that Russia investigation, but it's not going to work. I was just reminded of the old quote: The wheels of justice turn slow, but grind exceedingly fine.

>captcha: orange freedom
>>
>>8702077
yeah let's allow mentally diseased people to use weapons

it's a disaster waiting to happen. what happens when one of them decides to kill himself because of his failed life and goes for high score?
>>
>>8760366
Trump's mentally diseased and we allow him to be president.

*folds arms and smirks*
>>
Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.
>>
Bump for my friends from over there.
>>
>>8715996
>Maybe it's true in your country, but it's not true in America.

Nope - it's true. You probably signed it without even realizing what it was. You most likely would have been prosecuted by now if you didn't.
>>
>>8715946
>twf 33

Feels good to be out of danger. Have fun living in these times, kiddos ;)
>>
A new report estimates banning transgender service members would set the U.S. back $960 million, challenging President Donald Trump's pro-ban argument about "the tremendous medical costs" associated with permitting transgender people to serve in the military.

The report, co-authored by the Palm Center and current and retired professors at the Naval Postgraduate School, estimates the cost to replace transgender service members would be 100 times greater than current estimates for the annual cost of providing them transition-related care.

"President Trump said that he wants to fire honorably serving transgender troops in order to save money, but that begs the question, 'How much money would it cost to implement the President's vision?'" Palm Center Executive Director Aaron Belkin said.

"It would be much more expensive to fire transgender troops then to let them keep serving. The President wants to spend $1 dollar to save a dime, and that really doesn't make much business sense."
Image: New cadets march in a courtyard on campus at West Point
Image: New cadets march in a courtyard on campus at West Point
New cadets march in a courtyard on campus at the United States Military Academy at West Point on June 27, 2016 in West Point, New York. Drew Angerer / Getty Images file

In order to get to their $960 million estimate, the report's authors multiplied the number of transgender service members (they used the Palm Center's previous estimate of 12,800) by the average per-person cost of recruiting and training a replacement for each service member who would be discharged (they used the AMSARA estimate of $75,000).
>>
>>8702077
>Trump's next big pile of bullshit (North Korea)
I'm not even a trump fan but he did the right thing with NK. It put the US in a no lose situation in regards to North Korean aggression.
>>
>>8764108
Except it killed any chance of getting back the American hostages, so he fucked the one thing he was capable of fucking up.
>>
>>8711792
Military experts have been saying that they almost certainly didn't even make the missle themselves but got it from China/Russia.
>>
>>8726203
>I have no idea what I'm talking about so just regurgitate memes I found on a inuit ice carving board
Once they're recovered from the surgery, like any surgery, it is not an open wound and does not act like one.
Hrt medications are relatively cheap as far as medications go and are already used by normal people. Most are actually quite common and cheap like estrogen and things like spironolactone and finasteride that men already take for prostate and hair issues.
>>
>>8764180
It's just silly when /pol/ tries to play innocent and act like it's unthinkable that one of them would commit an act of violence, at the same time as they're making posts praising the violence, wishing it had been worse, and praying for more.
Do they actually think they're fooling anyone or are they just so wrapped up in their doublethink that they've lost grasp of what truth even is?
>>
>>8702292
I'm planning military, bi male libertarian questioning gender identity at 18. I need a way to pay for college without loans, I can't stand the idea of debt, at least I'll be working for my education with the military, goal of being an officer, good on job applications and for running for office, I may not agree with what the government does but I'm willing to fight for the rights of all my fellow countrymen. Want to go armor, Military Entrance Score from the ASVAB was 90, 94th Percentile of 11th graders when I took the test, I know I should go intel or possibly like nuke or something but behind the lines doesn't feel right.
>>
>>8702292
Does the transgender military ban also affect non combat staff? Like military engineers?
>>
>>8702077
The '''''transgender service ban''''' was a PR campaign to make joining up seem desirable, as was opening membership to females. Amazing how the self-proclaimed liberal/left can be so easily tricked into working as recruiters for the US military.
>>
>>8765405
"Easily tricked", as if working for the military is a bad thing. Better than being an ineffectual, corrupt politician.
>>
>>8765459
>being a welfare queen
>not a bad thing
>>
>>8764284
They're hypocrites. I don't think they really believe any of it, but they find sowing discord to be incredibly effective. There are, unfortunately, many people who will blindly eat up anti-liberal propaganda, and /pol/'s goal is not to convince themselves, but to convince those people. This entails playing dumb about anything that could potentially weaken their argument. That's why you see them getting excited about the violence here on the site when nobody's watching and they can show their true colors, but blaming the "violent left" for everything when they want to spread propaganda.
>>
It already happened. Trump didn't need Congress to pass this when he had the power of executive orders.
>>
>>8765482
Except a tweet isn't an executive order. (Thankfully he's too dumb to realize it.)

The generals aren't in any rush to do anything about it because he won't be president in a few months.
>>
>>8765592
So Pence will be the one writing the executive order?
>>
>>8765621
Pence won't be doing anything with the GOP reeling from an impeachment.
>>
>>8765748
>the GOP reeling
They won't be reeling.
They want him impeached.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-22/mcconnell-doubts-trump-can-save-presidency-relationship-disintegrates
>>
>>8765766
I don't think the Republicans expected Trump to win. They want him gone, but are afraid of alienating his base.
>>
>>8765821
>his base
you mean /pol/ and russian hackers?
>>
>>8765766
Do you really not understand what I'm saying?

Certainly, they want him impeached, but a GOP that just impeached its president is not going to be able to get any agenda through.

I laugh at those people who keep saying "If Trump is impeached, you'll have to deal with Pence."

Yeah, I'm doubtful Pence will even accomplish 1% of the things they think he will.

After all, Trump certainly couldn't.
>>
File: 1488.jpg (58KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
58KB, 343x343px
>>8765870
The Republicans control all three arms of the American government: the Legislative, the Executive and the Judicial.

The fact that they can't get anything done reveals that they aren't really trying to get anything done.

They just said what they needed to to get elected.

They are working for Goldman Sachs and the .01%, not for the people of the United States.
>>
>>8765894
What, so you're saying the Republicans are effectively the same as the Democrats?
>>
>>8705671
When my sights were set on medical school, this was going to be my plan for reasons you listed. Additionally, you have a job already set up in the military, you will have a fantastic retirement in addition to whatever you make as a doctor, and if you decide to leave the military after your contract is over, military service looks very good on a resume.
>>
File: march of tyranny.jpg (160KB, 900x691px) Image search: [Google]
march of tyranny.jpg
160KB, 900x691px
>>8765927
yes
they work for the .01%, not the common people
they are just 2 sides of the same coin
>>
>>8752166
>>8753580
>>8753612
>>8755419
>>8758384

Huh?
>>
>>8765971

So did you decide to not be a doctor? It sounds like you changed paths.
>>
>>8767064
Change THIS *grabs dick*
>>
Funny how some more Russia news comes out and it goes from "The White House has not even attempted to contact the military" to "The White House is in its final stages of coming up with a plan."

But even if something does happen, politics moves so slowly that Mattis will probably just stick it in a drawer until people forget about it.
>>
Funny.
>>
Ha.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIW8Ioi-Kew
>>
>>8765466
>idk how it militurry aktualy works i just read 4chan and tumblr
>>
File: 1478917316117.gif (2MB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478917316117.gif
2MB, 225x225px
>>8715946
>tfw 27
>tfw living abroad 2 years
>tfw before Trump I felt very strongly that I would never renounce my homeland become a citizen of new home country
>tfw American police state shows no signs of receding and the homegrown terrorists keep comin anyway
>tfw the number of Americans who believe in their government and fellow citizen shrinks by the day
>tfw some days I actively avoid disclosing that I'm from the US just because I can't deal with the shit and no one wants to hear my thoughts and arguments anyway, my homeland is just the butt of the joke
>tfw if they know I'm American we have to talk about Trump
>tfw it's so easy to rip on the US bit I actually care so I just get angry and sperg out
>tfw Trump has only been in office half a year and impeachment will only render similar candidates who I find similarly terrible, but at least it's not as fundamentally embarrassing and doesn't erode the American's trust in the White House quite as bad
>tfw if they activated the draft I'd dodge the fuck out of it and probably renounce my citizenship
>tfw I realize I can probably never, ever go home
>tfw gays can't get married and adopt with joint custody here despite life generally being easier for legbutts here
>tfw on suicide watch for this and other reasons
>>
>>8703354
>shit taste detected
>>
>>8774442

If you're 27, you're never getting called for the draft. You're too old.
>>
>>8775716
U gotasauce 4 dat homeboy?
>>
>>8774447
I think he's ugly too but going around trying to make people feel bad for liking what they like is childish as fuck.
>>
>>8776366
yeah ur prolly right I'm kind of a shit, human being
>>
>>8776383
>who is too tipsy to use commas correctly
>>
>>8775716
If the draft were to be reinstated in the event of war, you could be drafted up until the age of 40.
>>
File: sauce please reaction.gif (249KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sauce please reaction.gif
249KB, 500x281px
>>8776457
I NEED YOUR SAUCE
>>
>>8775716
>>8776229
>>8776457
>>8776478
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States

The person who said 27 is too old is correct.
>>
Hang on, I just realized something.

If this transgender ban goes through, and then afterwards they decide to bring back the draft...

I can then say I'm transgender even though I'm actually a cis male with no intention of transitioning. And then I won't have to serve.

So Trump is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8776484
>After Pearl Harbor the STSA was further amended (December 19, 1941), extending the term of service to the duration of the war and six months and requiring the registration of all men 18 to 64 years of age.
The current max age selective service requires to be registered is 25. That would change in an instant if it was convenient.

tl;dr if you're male you're not safe.
>>
File: walter white wink reaction.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
walter white wink reaction.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>8776490
I thought the exact same thing.
>>
Trump is literally only undoing it because it's an Obama policy that hadn't gone into effect yet, much like the FCC thing. What's funny is it gives the Democrats something they can promise to reinstate when they get back into power which really lends more credence to the theory that Republicans and Democrats are all the same and merely enforcing the agenda of the .01%.
>>
File: 1240291522777.jpg (179KB, 602x327px) Image search: [Google]
1240291522777.jpg
179KB, 602x327px
>>8763796
GAO audit found it may as well not exist, with many age groups having out of date information. You'd expect there to be a continuous drop in the amount of people who care over time as anti-military sentiment becomes more common.

Plenty of shit is illegal and never prosecuted. See also: compulsory surveying (American Community Survey) is almost never investigated when someone says "eat shit, dickhead" as a response.
>>
SANS!
>>
>>8777799
>drafted
Pff, that's for cis men.
>>
Place your bets, will Trump be impeached within the next six months?
>>
File: 56554279_p2_master1200.jpg (149KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
56554279_p2_master1200.jpg
149KB, 600x517px
>>
I have celiac disease, I could never join the military because the last thing the army needs is me shitting 8 times a day in the middle of a warzone because my MREs had flour in them. Likewise the Army doesn't need any trannies who are stationed in the middle of bumfuck Egypt and freaking out because they dropped their hormone blocker pills on the road to Waziristan. It's not about being discriminatory, it's that people with issues whatever they may be are a burden and not a help. It's just not worth signing them up when you can go find 10 more redneck cannon fodder to take your place.
>>
>>8702077
He sent in a memo to the Pentagon at 6pm yesterday "codifying" the transgender ban.
Just because people are focusing on shit like Charlottesville, NK, and Texas, doesn't mean he's not doing that too.
>>
>>8779535
>10 more redneck cannon fodder
tbqhon just make cis men do the work
>>
>>8702077
I'm trans and I don't see why that was such a big deal? I mean we do take medication in the form of hormones. Aren't most conditions that require medications barred from joining the military?
>>
>>8777266
>which really lends more credence to the theory that Republicans and Democrats are all the same and merely enforcing the agenda of the .01%.

Oh shut the fuck up. Politician can't even keep their emails and sex text private and you think they are able to coordinate a massive conspirator like this?
>>
>>8778081
phew, that's a tough call.
I was thinking of literally placing a bet that he'd be impeached or tried for impeachment next year.
>>
>>8712651
>There is literally nothing wrong with being a girl with broad shoulders.

Except for being genetically inferior and forever alone. But yea apart from that being a freak with a masculine skeleton is great.
>>
>>8776490
Why the fuck would the draft ever come back you fucking retard?
>>
>>8702077
Are you legitimately delusional? Trump just signed the ban on trannies in the military yesterday. It's a thing. It's happening. Get out of your bubble. You are a walking joke.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/trump-transgender-military/index.html
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.