[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my possibly-trans crossdressing suicidal younger brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

File: image_29.jpg (44KB, 341x544px) Image search: [Google]
image_29.jpg
44KB, 341x544px
>my possibly-trans crossdressing suicidal younger brother is depressively coming in to me again

How do I handle this the correct way.
>>
>>8702037
>tfw no alpha cishet older brother to take me under his wing and feminize me
>>
>>8702037
>>my possibly-trans crossdressing suicidal younger brother is depressively coming in to me again
Sounds like the title of a light novel.
>>
>>8702037

Show him what girls are good for and rape him

then he'll feel like a woman

also if he's growing his hair out, cut it off for giggles while he sleeps
>>
>>8702090
wow, this is one of the more fucked up things I've read today. so congrats with that I guess
>>
>>8702037
tie her down and cut off her balls
>>
>>8702037
put the faggot in his place. fuck him bareback
>>
>>8702037
>brother is depressively coming in to me
Calm down there sersei Lannister
>>
>>8702037
Remind ((her)) that your not into that, make quick quips at her being a delinquent if she keeps doing it

But be mildly supportive everywhere else
>>
>>8702118
This, NEVER cut someone's hair without their permission, even if they aren't trans.
>>
>>8702162
It's fine if you have a faggy son and need him to man up tho
Letting him do too much girly shit is going to fuck him up
>>
>>8702037
boy or girl?
>>
>>8702162
honestly that part was the worst imo

the rape bit is like whatever, you're being edgy. I get it, people want to try hard to sound dark.

But the involuntary hair cutting actually sounds really realistic, and like something a person might even do thinking they have good intentions
>>
>>8702173
t. abusive gatekeeper parent
>>
>>8702192
What's abusive is letting a kid get himself confused. You're his parent it's your job to guide him
>>
>>8702208
You should help him OR HER make her own decision, not force her to repress.
>>
>>8702037
Send him to the glue factory in a horse corpse.
>>
>>8702213
Go back to Tumblr with your pronoun bullshit. You're parents needed to be stricter on you
>>
>>8702227
My parents love their daughter. I'm sorry yours don't feel the same about you.
>>
>>8702162
yeah, with how long hair takes to grow I say no matter what it's off limits for pranks, that shit is fucked up
>>
>>8702227
>>8702208
>>8702173
Child abuse victim spotted.

Remember: the victim tends to become the victimizer.
>>
>>8702316
My parents only have a son, and I can thank them for keeping me in line otherwise I could have turned into degenerate filth like you. And I would happily pass on the favour.
>>
>>8702037
Get him a tranny therapist.
Get him a psychologist.
Be supportive and open for talk.
When he is old enough redirect him to us. We might be autistic and some of us are retarded sjws, but we know how to help people.
>>
>>8702037
corrective rape "her"
>>
>>8702037
Tell him to either man up or kill himself.
>>
>>8702157
This minus the madly part. Be a good brother and help them to understand that they can be a woman if they want to.
>>
>>8702213
what brand of cigarette will you get to your children when they will ask for one?
>>
>>8702037
How old are they? If they're over 16 it's legally possible and arguably ethical to buy them testosterone blockers so that they don't get more masculine and more suicidal while they're making their mind up. qhi.co.uk is the best website for this. If they're younger than that, try and find a trans-friendly psych for them to discuss their feelings with- but make sure they're not an outdated quack who thinks you can't be trans unless you only like pink or anything else reductive.
>>
just have a serious talk with him and if he's blatantly a tranny just get him on mones. basically all you can do tbqh
>>
>>8702900
This, the only sane answer
Don't listen to the other madmans
>>
>>8702464
But you turned out stupid because you can't figure out that parents can't correct gender dysphoria, and trying to do so ruins the kids.
>predict poster will transition at age 40 and become a Susan's hon.
>>
>>8703006
t. circumcised American
>>
>>8702208

Being a guide is not the same as having a gun pointed at someone's back.
>>
>>8702227
>You're
An to the hero, you fucking worthless ape.
>>
>>8702037
Repress him now. Do not let him continue down the path of degeneracy. He'll be far happier living a normal life.
>>
>>8704549
I second this.
>>
>>8703011
I don't see the connection?
>>
>>8702037
You were a bad influence on him.
>>
>>8702037
buy him (her?) a nice scarf or something. give hugs if wanted.
>>
>>8702037
When I confessed my love to my older brother a few years ago, he told me that family is meant to be people that you can always rely/fall back on unconditionally. While friendships and relationships are formed because both parties in them benefits from them, family came to be there for no particular reason, it's just there.
He thinks it's good to keep it that way instead of disrupting the balance of the family relationship.
He also said that I only fell in love with him because he was the only person I was close with, and that if I managed to get along more with people outside of my family, I would get romantically interested in other people instead, which would be good because then the family relationship can be maintained as well.
He also said that I wouldn't logically provide him with much in a romantic relationship; when he asked me what I could provide what most people can't I mentioned sex, but he said having a relationship just for sex is incredibly shallow and that he doesn't like being viewed as an object of lust like that.

This all happened after I already transitioned for a year, though. I felt heartbroken at first but as I eventually fell in love with other people like he said, I realised he was right about everything and was thankful that he turned me down.

I'll write another post about how he got me to come out as trans to him and got me to get help a few years before that.
>>
>>8707398
Here's the story about how he got me to come out. This was before I fell in love with him. I don't remember his exact words, but I remember what he did.

>come home from school, dead expression on my face as usual, but lately I've been feeling especially bad
>go to wash my hands since the rubber on my bicycle's handles was coming loose slightly
>on the way to the kitchen my brother greets me and I say hi back robotically
>he asks me if anything's bothering me but I deny it
>he says he knows that there's something, and that he's worried about me
>I look away and ignore him and try to wash my hands
>he's immensely stronger than I am
>he grabs my wrists and puts them behind me with one hand
>I tell him to let go because I want to wash my hands but he says he won't let me go unless I tell him what's wrong
>I struggle and tell him to let go but he just turns my arm quickly (enough for it to be uncomfortable not enough for it to seriously hurt, he's very good at restraining me without hurting me) and tells me once again that he'll let go if I tell him
>eventually I stop struggling and lie that it's nothing
>he twists my arm a little again and tells me not to lie to him
>we stand there awkwardly or about twenty seconds and he says he has all night
>I finally muster up the courage to tell him "I want to be a girl"

Despite struggling so much, I'm eternally grateful to him for getting me to come out. After that he asked if he could talk to my parents, and he got my parents to call a doctor who wrote a letter to a gender clinic after I talked to him, and from there (after long waiting times) I eventually got hormones and such.

I suppose for a normal person being forced to stay still like that would be too stressful and they'd panic, but I used to spar with my brother since I was little, and on top of that every now and then he would randomly practice his holds on me until he got bored, so I was kinda used to it.
>>
>>8707428
Wow your brother sounds very wise and intelligent. I'm glad it's all worked out for you as well.
>>
>>8707398
>>8707428
I was just gonna call you a creep for falling in love with your brother, but honestly I'm kinda in love with your brother just from these stories so I'll give you a pass for 'cringy teen years'

ps. is he single
>>
>>8707674
He is single. He's only romantically interested in women who are intelligent enough to have a deep conversation with him and are good looking as well, so basically he has very high standards. He's never been in a relationship either, but I hope for him that he'll meet a suitable partner someday, since I definitely think he deserves it.

>>8707562
Yeah he is rather wise. Aside from having a very high IQ genetically, he's also been extremely good at reading people and making friends since he was young, and even philosophises/meditates often about various things and he's writing a book these days meant to help young adults understand and make use of their own psychology.

Although I got over him and he can be a bit harsh sometimes, I still admire him as a person. But now, I just want him to be my brother, and not something else.
>>
>>8707753
Yeah nvm Im not good enough for him. Still you're a lucky one to have a brother like that.
>>
>>8707753
More stories about him or you.
>>
coming on to you or out to you?
>>
>coming in to me again
That's gay.
>>
>>8707753
your brother sounds fuckable

which city
>>
>>8702037
just let him suck your dick
>>
>>8702449
some people are just born conservative and uncritical I wouldnt go around wildly accusing people of being victims of abuse
>>
>>8715434
forcibly gendering a child is abuse though tbqh
unironically
>>
>>8715584
T H I S
H
I
S
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.