[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trans people don't affect you! >*drains billions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 3958.jpg (144KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
3958.jpg
144KB, 900x1166px
>trans people don't affect you!
>*drains billions from public medical expense for hormones and surgeries

Hmm...
>>
*continues to drain billions from OP's medical expenses for my hormones*
Whatcha gonna do about it you impotent little bitch? :^)
>>
>>8701493
this. Thank you for making me cute, OP.
>>
>>8701474
>gay marriage doesn't affect you
>drains countless times more than trannies through tax breaks, avoiding inheritance tax, getting spousal insurance benefits, etc
>>
File: living in space when.jpg (231KB, 800x628px) Image search: [Google]
living in space when.jpg
231KB, 800x628px
>>8701474
And this is why you need to be okay with transpeople, do you have any idea just how long the world will need to hold together, avoid blowing itself up for trans specific health care to amount to billions? You don't want that?
>>
>>8701474
It's either that or having to spend money hiring people to clean up the smashed tranny brains and mangled bodies from the streets after they've jumped off buildings. I know which one i prefer.

Besides with that logic, should we stop funding surgeries for people who eat themselves so fat that they are in danger of dying from their weight? Alcoholists for their drinking problems? Maybe we should shut down mental hospitals and government funded therapy?

Fuck no these people can't help their problems, trans people- Actual trans people can't help what they are, they don't want to be that way nobody does.

Trans people do affect you, every person in every society effects other people. Some more and some less but the point is they can't help it.
>>
I thought conservative didn't like public healthcare anyway?
>>
>>8701474
health care pays for itself by returning non-working, unhealthy individuals back into the workforce and preventing others from dying from stupid shit like suicide or alcoholism or starvation induced by their depression

the amount that a trans person actually wants to go through and the amount that is payed for them is vastly different and it's actually extremely expensive to become trans meaning all of them are siphoning money from their relatives/other supporters or working their asses off to make the transition and sustain their new lifestyle, and most of that money just goes straight to the jews anyway so whatever
>>
>>8702617
Obese people, alcoholics, smokers etc. chose to fuck themselves up, so I wouldn't pay for anything related to their own stupidity.
Trans people on the other hand were born that way, like borderlines, bipolar people or disabled people.
>>
>>8702726
This.

Besides, HRT is dirt-cheap. A few hundred thousand surgeries, even if they're covered (note a lot of trans people actually pay out of pocket) isn't going to break the bank when you consider all the other surgeries cis people get routinely.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.