[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is it for me. I'm done with this life. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

So this is it for me. I'm done with this life. I'm a hon and I know it. I'm tired of the envy and jealousy, I'm tired of being a shut in. I'm tired of always having to hide my body. My face is masculine my hair can't hide a thing because it grows up instead of down I look like a crazy person with makeup on. Not to mention my crazy big nose and I have discoloration on my skin that no person would want to touch me.I've been lonely for years now and its killing me. I see the hon threads and I know that's me. Despite the laser and the hormones the voice traning and weight loss im still never gonna pass with my male body. Even then I could live with being a some what twink hon if my face saved me but it doesnt at all I can't pull of that look to save my life. Im starting to think maybe some people weren't meant to transition and I was one of them I might just do it tonight and just end all of this. One chance in life and I ended up a suicidal ugly tranny.
>>
>>8701295
Don't kill yourself, anon. There's always another way. Talk to us. What's your story? I want to get to know you.

For example, why do you think you're a hon? Maybe it's just BDD. How old are you and how long have you been on HRT? Maybe it just takes a bit of time, and you still have the rest of your life to improve. And then there's always surgery.

What about your envy and jealousy? Who or what are you jealous of, and what do you think can be done about it? I think you can turn that around into a more positive thing in your life!
>>
>>8701310
>Don't kill yourself, anon. There's always another way. Talk to us. What's your story? I want to get to know you.
But is there another way for someone like me? I'm mocked and ridiculed on the street for trying to be myself, and on this board. I'm just tired you know it's not gonna happen for me and I just don't to be a male or repress or detransition I just want to be who I am.

>For example, why do you think you're a hon?
Face and body large hands super male features. I get sired the one time I tried going out and trying. I'm pathetic
>Maybe it's just BDD.
this isn't bdd. this is being realistic with myself and knowing what I am
>How old are you and how long have you been on HRT? Maybe it just takes a bit of time, and you still have the rest of your life to improve. And then there's always surgery.
Im 27 about to be 28 on saturday I started to old and brought this on myaelf I guess. I knew there was a chance of me becoming a hon but it was either transition or suicide and i tried the transition. Yea but with a face like mine I don't think even ffs can save me.
>What about your envy and jealousy? Who or what are you jealous of, and what do you think can be done about it? I think you can turn that around into a more positive thing in your life!
Of all the people living they're normal lives. I can't go a day without comparing myself to other people and know I'm just a walking freak you know? I never wanted to be cute or hot I just wnlanes to be a normal person with a normal life without thinking about this 24/7. It's like eating me up. I didn't think hormones where a magical pill that would transform me but I t did aleviate some of the dysphoria and I'm much much happier than I was before and people noticed. But you notice and you realize that people treat you differently and give you the stares your not man or woman your just this thing you know?
>>
>>8701295
Please don't. There are certainly things you can do to help yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0916.jpg (79KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
79KB, 576x324px
>>8701295
Don't do it. Here watch this Dan Pena video on how to become super rich. You gotta stop hating on yourself. You need to love yourself.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYk18h1o5T0
>>
post pic
>>
B O Y M O D E
O
Y
M
O
D
E
>>
File: 63671052_p26_master1200.jpg (386KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
63671052_p26_master1200.jpg
386KB, 1000x700px
>>8701295
I know this feel all too well Anon, you're not alone in it. Transgender people have a 39% suicide rate or something high like that and it's for this reason or that even if they're passable that we were simply never born cis in the first place, no womb, no ovaries, to give a child, etc.

When you're depressed and hating life and hating yourself isn't usually when you kill yourself though. It's when you've gone past that, you get to the breaking point where your tears and misery just become entirely apathy in its purest form; You no longer care for pain and you just do it. You may not be hitting that point right now since your post is very emotionally driven, but you may in the future.
And if you're not at that point yet, you may still be holding onto something. A reason. It's up to you to figure what that reason is, and if it's worth bothering about (Be it friends or family or even curiosity about what the next Game of Thrones episode is or something)

People will just tell you it'll get better, you shouldn't kill yourself, you can fix yourself, etc. but these people don't know you, they don't understand you, see you, understand your misery and how hon you are; Usually I'd say you can't judge yourself as it's bias, but if you're getting Sir'd when doing your hardest, there's no denying the reality and that will always plague on you and push you further and further into despair. There are things you can do, yes, things like FFS and such, but if you don't have the money or ever think you can then you're out of luck really if you've done everything you can outside of surgeries which even then are still limited.
>>
>>8701295
I actually know how you feel I think about dying a lot and fuck I'll never be passable either and am forced to boymode because i got fucked during puberty and also I waited too long I seriously hope you reconsider killing yourself though anon
>>
>>8701295
I am in the same boat. The only things that keep me alive are my cats, they love me unconditionally and I am afraid what is gonna happen to them if I die. But I hate my life and I was ripped off by transition. I did everything imaginable from FFS to laser, treatment, hormones and I still look like a fucking men. What I hate the most is when they tell me "be proud of who you are"
>>
>>8701595
Should be 100% but hey that's just me
>>
>>8701295
die, dont die

no real reason to do either more than the other. if youre attached to a reason enough to want to die, which is essentially a deep emotional labor, you still care about things and thus it isnt too late not be a fucking retard. if i killed myself id do it because i was bored, not because of other, productive feelings. frustration can mold and shape purpose. being so depressed everything is meaningless is the kind of thing that makes you laugh so hard you cry and then people think youre crying tears of joy because something was funny. its ironic. really you just cry because everything is funny in a sad way a bad joke. and you end up having a lot of weird joy, not that youre happy but the only thing you like is suffering and apathy directed towards being sad. like you dont care so much that strange things are nice and happy, and the stuff happy people like is shit and refuse. honestly id be happy if i was even a hon. im just unhappy and theres no one reason. just like it this way better dont have to feel what you feel.

maybe try being okay with being alone. maybe try not caring anymore. maybe the best thing to do when you decide to take a walk into hell isnt to give up when you knew it would be hard, just keep fucking walking until youre out of it. it isnt even hard. you just keep going as a shell of yourself in low power mode until one day maybe it gets better

only kill yourself if youre bored and want to play a different game. dont fuck up the character you chose just cause you couldnt afford the custom extra skins and shit. you like the game but hate your character, whatever. cant just reroll when you want. i started old too. who cares? honestly you havent even lived to the part where stuff can be fixed and the nanomachines and other shit. itll be cheap, too.
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/08/08/542057520/a-chip-that-reprograms-cells-helps-healing-at-least-in-mice
they have this shit today, imagine tomorrow and day after.
>>
>>8701295
None of you will ever pass for women, you'll always just be men with a mental disorder that cut off their dicks, and when the PC bullshit culture comes to it's height and crashes people will start treating as it should have been from the start, with medicine, not feelings.
>>
File: yoo hoo.png (228KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
yoo hoo.png
228KB, 576x432px
/pol/ here.

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. But I do applaud the courage it took for you see your reality.

Naturally, I don't condone transgenderism but I know better than to argue it. I've found that it shares something in common with two other reprehensible practices. Tattoos and circumcision. The owners of bad tattoos will defend them to their death because to face the reality that they permanently scared their body with something ugly and meaningless is terrifying. The same goes for advocates of circumcision. To think that your parents betrayed you and mutilated you and denied you wealth of pleasure for most misguided reasons.

This is why I try not to argue with transgender people. I feel like they are victims. Betrayed by the vile social institutions that only have their own interests at heart. The apologists of this spurious practice are usually the cultists trying to justify their poor decisions.

Your story breaks my heart. I hope you can find your way in life despite it all. Don't give up. Live for something beyond the corporeal. There are people who are born deformed or had a deformed appearance forced on them by accident that have the courage and dignity to face the day. Though your awkward appearance was something brought about by your own actions, see past the regret, acknowledge the situation and move forward.
>>
so when are yall going to an hero?
>>
>>8702351
When are you?
>>
>>8701295
Stop right there.

Will you be my gf? Surely it's better than killing yourself
>>
Get FFS and/or lrn2hair

my hair does that too until a certain point and then it grows down. That's why I don't ever cut it past a certain point.
>>
>>8701295
>my hair can't hide a thing because it grows up instead of down
Are you black?
>>
>>8702366
29 dec 2017
>>
>>8702000
Holy smokes, I got trips lmao
>>
>>8701295
Just accept that your male, man.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.