[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the trans "community" >everyone hates each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 5854.jpg (157KB, 900x1012px) Image search: [Google]
5854.jpg
157KB, 900x1012px
>the trans "community"
>everyone hates each other over subdivisions they made up

Doesn't sound like a functioning community to me.
>>
the media keeps dishing out misinformation about trans people, conflating transsexuals, transgender people, cross dressers and queers.

>you girl girl if you feel like a woman you are one
no, fuck off with that identity and feelings bullshit, your brain structure is what matters not whether you like to play with dolls.

>t-t-t-truescum
>t-t-t-transmedicalist
stop being a fucking liberal, transsexualism is not a social construct it's physiological.

"community"
why the fuck would we get along with drag queens because we've been arbitrarily grouped together.
>>
File: 1465482111695.png (141KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1465482111695.png
141KB, 500x471px
>>8701213
Reclaim transsexual, reject this visibility movement garbage.

We do not deserve to be lumped in with huge people with boulder shoulders in sundresses and thick stubble. Also why the fuck is it always floral print dresses?
>>
>>8701397
>Reclaim transsexual
I support this notion, my man. Dudes in dresses are more than welcome to keep the "transgender" label for themselves tbqh.
>>
>>8701397
Reclaim transsexual? I'm down. Transsexual makes more sense anyway, I'm not changing my gender.
>>
>>8701397
Yeah I've always and never stopped using transsexual as the term, but I don't think we should discriminate against tall people people with wide shoulders, it's not like you can help either of those things.

>>8701422
you're not really changing your sex either, your brain is still your brain you're just changing your legal sex and secondary sexual characteristics. trans means across, your body is one sex and your brain is another and they're across from one another.
>>
>>8701443
>I don't think we should discriminate against tall people people with wide shoulders, it's not like you can help either of those things.
We should prevent them from transitioning tho. Just tbHON.
>>
>>8701451
why though, just too ugly to deserve medical treatment?
>>
>>8701443
They're not even always necessarily tall. I encountered one yesterday that was 5'9" at best but had some serious endomorphic shoulders. Which I wouldn't have known as easily if it weren't for the lack of hair covering them and dress leaving them entirely exposed. You can't help it but you can try. A lack of even minimal effort is the crux of the issue here.

Assuming you get SRS, you're changing it for all intents and purposes as it accounts to interpersonal interactions. Obviously some sexually dimorphic traits can never be changed but there's a point where the language means enough and you're just splitting hairs.

>>8701412
There's no taking it back. It's too late now, it more or less means that and tumblr girls.
>>
>>8701499
>A lack of even minimal effort is the crux of the issue here
so you're saying trans people should conform socially to stereotypical gendered appearances?
>>
File: the so-called LGBT community.png (49KB, 636x337px) Image search: [Google]
the so-called LGBT community.png
49KB, 636x337px
>>8701139
>>
>>8701524
No, I'm saying any woman who actually takes care of herself works constantly to hide her flaws. If you actually had any female friends you'd be pretty aware that most ladies have something they don't like about themselves, with transsexuals it's a bit more extreme for obvious reasons.This is the divide between someone who simply has a girlbrain and someone who comes across as mentally ill immediately.
>>
>>8701571
what about cis women who buck gender stereotypes? the only reason women hide "flaws" is because of societal pressure, I mean women missing their legs don't always try to pass off prosthetics as real, so I don't know if not wearing makeup is proof you're not trans.
>>
>>8701588
>>8701588
>wearing makeup

Do you really think they don't still wear/pick/do things that flatter them? Do you really think they don't still take amounts of self-care more typical to women? The kind of completely self-unaware insanity that some of these "transgender" people do (i.e. floral print dresses, stubble, man voices, no attempts to hide forehead/brow, etc.) is so far flung from bucking the norm that it's not even an argument. It's the equivalent of an obese woman wearing nothing but a moo-moo and refusing to wash or brush her hair more than once a month.
>>
>>8701620
I don't know if I understand what point you're making here.
Yes, people do tend to do things that flatter them, some don't but most do.

>Do you really think they don't still take amounts of self-care more typical to women?
Who's they?

>The kind of completely self-unaware insanity that some of these "transgender" people do (i.e. floral print dresses, stubble, man voices, no attempts to hide forehead/brow, etc.) is so far flung from bucking the norm that it's not even an argument.
I still think they're not trans for other reasons though, this is just a symptom of that, a red flag or whatever.

>It's the equivalent of an obese woman wearing nothing but a moo-moo and refusing to wash or brush her hair more than once a month.
Weird, but wouldn't make them not female.
>>
>>8701644
No I think you more or less got it here:
>I still think they're not trans for other reasons though, this is just a symptom of that, a red flag or whatever.

That's what I mean, it's the red flag. Just like my last example is generally understood to be a red flag that something isn't right.
>>
People, ignore OP. He's a pedophile who has it out against trans people because they don't accept pedophiles.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.